Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2013 1:36 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, I got a poker face after reading this chapter. (in a good way)
Aug 25, 2014 1:07 PM
Nov 2011
Did Punpun's mama really feel something to Harumi? Or it's just a friendship? But why she gave the sweets which was for him to the nurses?? And was sad? Because he first talk with his girlfriend not with her? Or what?

Btw. Firstly I was thinking that she's a b*tch, can't love her own child, but there I am sad, because she's quite wise-thinking and sincere person, she wanted good and failed (that what she said to her son)

Btw- Stark700 why did u have a poker face and in a good way? That's all was sad, all the things in this chapter
Jul 22, 2015 1:43 AM

Jan 2013
Like mother, like son.
Not really, but she was rejected in her own way. Not surprising though
Jul 26, 2015 8:37 PM
Nov 2014
Too bad for Punpun's mother ;-;
Feb 28, 2016 4:00 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Nice to see Harumi making the nice decision. I feel bad for Punpun's mom as she can't get Punpun to like her.

5/5
Jun 27, 2016 7:00 PM

Aug 2014
Lol Punpun gave no fucks about her being discharged. It won't be an easy task trying to repair the relationship between these two.
Apr 23, 2017 2:08 AM

May 2016
Kryptiq said:
Lol Punpun gave no fucks about her being discharged. It won't be an easy task trying to repair the relationship between these two.

There will be no fixing that, even if they mean well. Both are fundamentally broken people - their understanding of the world around them and their core beliefs and values were twisted by misconceptions that piled up on each other. They must somehow fix themselves before trying to repair any relationship.
Lease_of_LifeApr 23, 2017 2:11 AM
"I will become his world and will make him my world" - You really should know who said this.

"Firing at unarmed citizens is a feat that those without courage and a chivalrous spirit simply cannot accomplish." - Oskar von Reuenthal

"No way Spirited Away is better than Akira. NO WAY." - Kanye West
Apr 23, 2017 4:22 AM

Aug 2014
Lease_of_Life said:
Kryptiq said:

There will be no fixing that, even if they mean well. Both are fundamentally broken people - their understanding of the world around them and their core beliefs and values were twisted by misconceptions that piled up on each other. They must somehow fix themselves before trying to repair any relationship.

Ok? And you don't think I realized that after completing the series?
Apr 24, 2017 1:56 PM

May 2016
Kryptiq said:
Lease_of_Life said:

Ok? And you don't think I realized that after completing the series?

Who said anything about you? I am discussing the chapter itself, and used a quote of yours to further the discussion. We are supposed to comment as we read and assume everyone else is on the same chapter. If you have anything interesting to add about the first 65 chapters please do so, but if you want to discuss the series as a whole try discussing the last chapter or writing a review.
"I will become his world and will make him my world" - You really should know who said this.

"Firing at unarmed citizens is a feat that those without courage and a chivalrous spirit simply cannot accomplish." - Oskar von Reuenthal

"No way Spirited Away is better than Akira. NO WAY." - Kanye West
Oct 11, 2019 4:10 PM

May 2016
Once again, Punpun let out his peepee in public along with all his frustrations in life. His coping mechanism for mental breakdowns might be very creepy and illegal but it works.

She's trying to become a better person but she still has a long way to go if she's going to get along with her son after years of irresponsible parenting.

Aug 31, 2020 3:44 PM

Jan 2016
It's for the better that Momma Punpun decided not to talk to Harumi again and give him the gift. Her loneliness was making her pervy (like mother like son). Their wholesome relationship likely would've been corrupted if it had continued.
You are now breathing manually.
Oct 10, 2020 4:39 AM

May 2020
Punpun still ignoring his mom. Well hope they can get along. Punpun still depressing about he fail rape girl.
Nov 18, 2020 8:08 AM

Jul 2019
Kinda sucks how Mama Punpun feels more for Harumi rather than her own son.
Feb 20, 2021 9:47 PM

Apr 2020
Is he whacking it at the public park??
Jan 16, 2022 12:01 AM

Feb 2021
well at least harumi had his good ending
Oct 20, 2023 8:21 PM

Jan 2014

[asdf]

Punpun masturbating every time something doesn't seem to go his way or when he is stressed. Although with everything he's gone through so far, I guess thats his only way of coping with his stress.

Punpun's mom holding feelings for Harumi but after seeing him with his girlfriend, her thoughts of being alone resurface again and she goes into a mini meltdown/depressive state.

Upon returning home to Punpun, it looks like she wants to try to be a better mother to her son but Punpun does not feel the same way, as he is also going through his own battles at the moment. Punpun hates his mother but his mother at the end of the chapter realizes that she cannot blow up on him like that and is probably trying to fix a broken bridge with her son.
New Life

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oyasumi Punpun Chapter 51 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2013

17 by dusty22 »»
Apr 24, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Oyasumi Punpun Chapter 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

skapuppet - Oct 18, 2009

112 by dusty22 »»
Apr 24, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Oyasumi Punpun Chapter 6 Discussion

-Kazu - May 30, 2010

26 by tcandy19 »»
Apr 23, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Oyasumi Punpun Chapter 144 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2014

29 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Oyasumi Punpun Chapter 2 Discussion

RaisinMuffins - Feb 20, 2012

46 by tcandy19 »»
Apr 22, 12:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.