Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 21, 2013 6:21 PM
Oct 2008
So.. it was a dream right? SAY IT WAS JUST A BAD BUT TOUCHING DREAM TTATT"

It says he is the main character... is it the Eren-situation? o-o And then BAM, HE'S BACK! ..or something D:<

Nevertheless, I will continue watching this anime till the end. hai
Jul 21, 2013 6:43 PM

Jan 2013
Wasn't expecting that ending.

Overall, enjoyable episode.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jul 21, 2013 6:46 PM

Feb 2010
Well, he died faster than I'd imagine, lol.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 21, 2013 6:49 PM

May 2012
Umm... How is he a main character if he so soon? Hopefully after this they don't have just Ai as the MC... I want our cool MC back, lol.

Jul 21, 2013 6:57 PM

Apr 2011
Well I'm going to be the sour puss that says this show has been fairly disappointing so far, especially since it is Madhouse. This episode was better then the last two, and I honestly didn't like Hambert(I don't like Ai either..) so I guess I'm glad he's gone. Still, there wasn't nearly enough character development for me to care about any of this. Not to mention he was supposed to be fucking immortal, what was even the point of making him immortal!? I'm not dropping this just yet, because I'm really hoping for the plot to go somewhere interesting. So far though, sadly I'm not impressed. It was OK.
Jul 21, 2013 7:24 PM

Jan 2012
episode 3.. some badass MC dies
3 episodes ... 3rd episode..... reminds me of Mami :(

but but but, WHY!!!!, why did they have to die :O :(
Jul 21, 2013 7:46 PM

Dec 2007
I don't think god left at all. If god wasn't there then hambart wouldn't had died upon his wish being fulfilled.
Jul 21, 2013 7:46 PM
Apr 2012
So.... Hambart is dead. The question remains, should i keep watching?
cuz the idea was the girl and her badass father going nuts but now, now it seems like another kawaii girl anime going into an adventure which i call boring.
Jul 21, 2013 7:48 PM
Dec 2010
kenshin_sama said:
newnar said:
How the fuck do they tell if he came back to life via his ability to be immortal or as a zombie? I mean, everyone is a zombie if they die and aren't buried by gravekeepers so I guess it would be a really common occurrence. How could they tell that Astin isn't revived via his own immortality?

I'm not sure I'm reading your question right, but I'll try to answer. If everyone else suffers a fatal attack, they stop moving; if they're buried, they die. When Hampnie suffers a fatal wound, he recovers from it. There hasn't been anything to imply an exemption of him dying if he is buried by a grave keeper.

Wait. I thought ANYBODY can revive after receiving fatal attack via "what god did"? I was asking about the difference between this(dead people coming back to life) and Astin's immortal ability(coming back to life after dying). What seems to be the difference and how can others tell that he revived as a zombie and not by his own ability?

kenshin_sama said:
newnar said:
Also, why did he absolutely HAVE to rid Ai's village of the undead? I mean, they are acting perfectly normal and aren't hurting anyone at all. In fact, they were just trying to preserve their way of life and protect Ai from the horrible truth. It can't be that harmful to do that can it? It's not like they're all mindless zombies. They might be reanimated corpses but they are living a proper peaceful life, so to speak. Same goes for Ai burying Astin. I don't see a REASON to bury Astin at all, he didn't lose his mind and turn into a crazy zombie after his revival. Only because Astin hates the dead and thus hates being a zombie so he's A-OK with truly dying? Even after he's found his own daughter after so many years???

Pay better attention to what he says. He killed them out of spite for how God handled the world. Why wouldn't she bury him? It'd be a great act of kindness to fulfill a man's dying wish (especially if it's your father). And Hampnie wanted to die in a way that people would mourn for him, and that moment was the most ideal time for it to happen.

Well that makes sense if you assert that Astin puts more priority on "hating the undead" than loving his own daughter. If that was indeed his dying wish(to immediately die with others mourning him) EVEN after meeting his long lost daughter, then this guy has some really weird priorities.
Jul 21, 2013 8:17 PM

May 2012
Towards the end, I thought this story will be episodic and will have new set of main characters next week since the story seemed to wrap up already and the other main character died... but it seems that the story will still go on.
Jul 21, 2013 8:48 PM

Nov 2012
It was sad that Hampnie died,came back to life & had to get buried.But at least he got to know that Ai was his daughter & spend some time with her before his burial.And he got his good death where the people that knew him cried over losing him.

Sad yet nice that Ai had to bury Hampnie,near lost it and started to tear up when Ai started crying over losing her father.Wonder what comes next next episode?
Jul 21, 2013 8:48 PM
Oct 2010
damn wtf. it wouldve been a harder feel had it progressed longer. didnt have enough time to develop attachment to them. but Ai ;_; who has to bury their father that way
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jul 21, 2013 10:11 PM

Jul 2008
newnar said:
kenshin_sama said:
newnar said:
How the fuck do they tell if he came back to life via his ability to be immortal or as a zombie? I mean, everyone is a zombie if they die and aren't buried by gravekeepers so I guess it would be a really common occurrence. How could they tell that Astin isn't revived via his own immortality?

I'm not sure I'm reading your question right, but I'll try to answer. If everyone else suffers a fatal attack, they stop moving; if they're buried, they die. When Hampnie suffers a fatal wound, he recovers from it. There hasn't been anything to imply an exemption of him dying if he is buried by a grave keeper.

Wait. I thought ANYBODY can revive after receiving fatal attack via "what god did"? I was asking about the difference between this(dead people coming back to life) and Astin's immortal ability(coming back to life after dying). What seems to be the difference and how can others tell that he revived as a zombie and not by his own ability?

kenshin_sama said:
newnar said:
Also, why did he absolutely HAVE to rid Ai's village of the undead? I mean, they are acting perfectly normal and aren't hurting anyone at all. In fact, they were just trying to preserve their way of life and protect Ai from the horrible truth. It can't be that harmful to do that can it? It's not like they're all mindless zombies. They might be reanimated corpses but they are living a proper peaceful life, so to speak. Same goes for Ai burying Astin. I don't see a REASON to bury Astin at all, he didn't lose his mind and turn into a crazy zombie after his revival. Only because Astin hates the dead and thus hates being a zombie so he's A-OK with truly dying? Even after he's found his own daughter after so many years???

Pay better attention to what he says. He killed them out of spite for how God handled the world. Why wouldn't she bury him? It'd be a great act of kindness to fulfill a man's dying wish (especially if it's your father). And Hampnie wanted to die in a way that people would mourn for him, and that moment was the most ideal time for it to happen.

Well that makes sense if you assert that Astin puts more priority on "hating the undead" than loving his own daughter. If that was indeed his dying wish(to immediately die with others mourning him) EVEN after meeting his long lost daughter, then this guy has some really weird priorities.

@Point 1: What god granted to humans was eternity, not what you consider "immortality".
Their souls will not leave their bodies but it doesn't mean that their bodies will continue working no matter what. If someone's head is blasted off (Or any extremely lethal damage that will physiology-wise not allow the person to move), he/she will become a corpse but his/her soul will not be able to leave that corpse to go to either hell or paradise until a grave-keepers do a proper burial.

Hambart's immortality is the result of his wish to God (We have no information about the wish itself but I think it's safe to presume that it was along the lines of "I do not want to die before meeting my beloved").
It's very different from the eternity granted to the rest of the humans as it doesn't allow him to die. Once lethally wounded, his wound will instantly heal (Just like when he got shot by Yuri).

@Point 2 : There are many reason that justify Hambart's decision.
The dead, aren't human anymore. They will become more and more selfish and their body will worsen until they are in a state where they cannot think straight and will attack anyone on sight.
This is inevitable no matter what he'd do because that is the fate of those that are dead.
This is painful but if he had continued to live with Ai their bonds would have become stronger, they would be happy together... for a short time. He will inevitably end up attacking Ai and will kill her or Ai will have to kill her own father with her own two hands. The pain at that time will be exponentially greater depending on how close they become.
That's not a future you want to put yourself and the ones you love through.

His immortality was lifted the moment his wish was fulfilled. When he heard about the fate of Hana and lost any reason to pursue his goal to find her, there was no reason for his immortality to remains as it was a gift from God to help him to pursue that goal.
Jul 21, 2013 10:14 PM

Jun 2013
I...

NO

NO WTF

Unless Mr. Daddy somehow crawls out of his grave or this show pulls a Clannad on us, there is a good chance I'll drop this. Don't get me wrong, I loved this episode, but Ai and Hampnie's relationship was literally the only thing that kept me watching. I was hoping he would find out she was his daughter and the show would be about the adventure's of a cute daddy-daughter duo.... and then near the end he could die happy and all, but... but not just three episodes in. I mean. Fuck. Stop playing with my heart-strings! T_____T I could tell that something sad was going to happen since the beginning, but I wasn't expecting that something to come so early.
Jul 21, 2013 10:26 PM

Sep 2011
hahaha hes fine they wouldnt kill him off so early......haha hes just gopnna get up.....hes getting up right......no no no hes not actually dead.......holy shit are you serious?.....holy shit.....holy shit.....HOLY SHIT!

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 21, 2013 10:38 PM

Feb 2013
*Lie Down*
*Try not to cry*
*Cry A Lot*

FAQ THE FEELS FOR THIS EPISODE darn that killed me.

Jul 21, 2013 10:52 PM

Sep 2009
I cried.....
A LOT.
Jul 21, 2013 11:06 PM
Dec 2012
The feelz. I can't get all emotional before I go to bed lol.

Jul 21, 2013 11:41 PM

Mar 2013
I would've cried like a bitch if this happened a ways down the line, like it should have. I mean, it was poignant and all, having Hampnie "die" only when he discovered a reason to live, and I liked how they had Ai bury him, solidifying the fact that she's lost everything [her parents, her village, her nose], but this development rang oddly hollow after all the other developments that this episode was packed with.

Not to mention, I'm a total sap, but having Ai and Hampnie acting like a proper Father and Daughter out of the blue just because they heard they were isn't too compelling either. Am I really expected to believe that Ai can handle burying everyone she's ever known and loved all at once with nary a tear shed, but breaks down while burying the guy that, so far, has killed all of her friends, beat her, pointed a gun at her twice, and kicked her off a bridge; but wait, he did give her a piggy back ride, so I suppose that makes up for it. On the other hand, you have Hampnie Hambart, the man-eating toy and not a known giver of fucks, suddenly acting out of character like a loving father figure despite only just hearing about it. Really? The two most loving things he's done for her is give her a deluxe piggy back ride and kick her off a bridge. You can't just inject the characters with sudden love for one another immediately after a revelation like that, they need to work on coming to terms with it and progress from there.

At any rate, while it may sound like it, the scene wasn't bad or anything, but can you imagine the feels if they had journeyed together through the whole show: Ai learning about the grey reality of their world abandoned by God while tempering Hampnie's harsh detachment through her childish optimism, this gradually leading to the two developing the semblance of a father and daughter relationship culminating in the ending scene we saw in this episode?
Can't help but feel that we were robbed of that. Good Tear-Jerker ED song though.
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
Jul 21, 2013 11:55 PM

Sep 2012
An underwhelming episode. Not really much questions answered except the final confirmation of the relationship between Hambert and Ai and Hambert giving a clearer idea of what death he wants, and things just happened out of convenience -- Conveniently Hambert did not have a picture of Hana and conveniently the hunter got one to show to Ai just after Hambert got captured. We don't even know what the nasty gang wants from Hambert and why the leader got so shocked by what Hambert said of his wish about his death. And the lingering questions about why Hambert had to kill dead people right away, even though they may still be able to show love and care to a living person, is not explained. His violent treatment of Ai earlier was not clearly explained either - so I find myself hard to feel for his death.

After watching this episode I went to Japanese forums to look at the comments. What I found out there is a lot of the questions and confusion I mentioned above were convincingly explained in the LN, particularly about why Hambert killed the dead people in the case of the hunter and Ai's village, and why the understanding regarding dead people are so different between Hambert and Ai. Since all these were cut or rushed in the anime, I can only conclude that the adaptation here is poorly done.

This series is a disappointment to me. On the other hand, I heard that the coming City of the Dead story is a lot more engaging and interesting, so I hope I would be able to enjoy this anime more in later episodes.
symbvJul 21, 2013 11:58 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 22, 2013 12:00 AM

Nov 2009
retsurai said:
So.... Hambart is dead. The question remains, should i keep watching?
cuz the idea was the girl and her badass father going nuts but now, now it seems like another kawaii girl anime going into an adventure which i call boring.

That is an extremely dumb thing to say about this show when you actually have no idea what's going to come next. Of course you're going to keep watching, and then you're going to feel bad about having made a post like that.
Jul 22, 2013 12:17 AM
Jul 2011
symbv said:
An underwhelming episode. Not really much questions answered except the final confirmation of the relationship between Hambert and Ai and Hambert giving a clearer idea of what death he wants, and things just happened out of convenience -- Conveniently Hambert did not have a picture of Hana and conveniently the hunter got one to show to Ai just after Hambert got captured. We don't even know what the nasty gang wants from Hambert and why the leader got so shocked by what Hambert said of his wish about his death. And the lingering questions about why Hambert had to kill dead people right away, even though they may still be able to show love and care to a living person, is not explained. His violent treatment of Ai earlier was not clearly explained either - so I find myself hard to feel for his death.

After watching this episode I went to Japanese forums to look at the comments. What I found out there is a lot of the questions and confusion I mentioned above were convincingly explained in the LN, particularly about why Hambert killed the dead people in the case of the hunter and Ai's village, and why the understanding regarding dead people are so different between Hambert and Ai. Since all these were cut or rushed in the anime, I can only conclude that the adaptation here is poorly done.

This series is a disappointment to me. On the other hand, I heard that the coming City of the Dead story is a lot more engaging and interesting, so I hope I would be able to enjoy this anime more in later episodes.
so can you tell us the LN explanations. I really want to know!
Jul 22, 2013 12:19 AM

Dec 2011
It was a beautiful episode. Breathtaking. Fitting for a last episode.
But the question is, where does it go on from here? Its reached a plateau, the only logical way I can think it can go is downhill :(

By the way, that was really saddening, how they synced her scream with the music T.T And how after this long time she finally finds his father, and has to bury him with her own hands :(
Jul 22, 2013 12:22 AM
Jul 2011
Last 5 minutes were great and touching but I still don't get how a 12 year old girl can dodge bullets and beat up professional killers!
Jul 22, 2013 12:28 AM

Sep 2012
KanPaTo said:
OK, just a few critical things that the anime cut or rushed as I don't want to go to full details:

All these are based on what I read in Japanese forums, so they may be different from what are written in the LN because of intentional or unintentional reasons.

symbvJul 22, 2013 1:37 AM

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 22, 2013 12:57 AM
Jul 2011
symbv said:
KanPaTo said:
OK, just a few critical things that the anime cut or rushed as I don't want to go to full details:

thanks that cleared things up a lot can't believe they cut out so many important details!
Jul 22, 2013 1:17 AM

Sep 2011
Ouch. Didn't see that coming. To bury her own father ._.; Q.Q moment here.
Jul 22, 2013 1:48 AM
Dec 2010
Shangetsu said:

@Point 1: What god granted to humans was eternity, not what you consider "immortality".
Their souls will not leave their bodies but it doesn't mean that their bodies will continue working no matter what. If someone's head is blasted off (Or any extremely lethal damage that will physiology-wise not allow the person to move), he/she will become a corpse but his/her soul will not be able to leave that corpse to go to either hell or paradise until a grave-keepers do a proper burial.

Hambart's immortality is the result of his wish to God (We have no information about the wish itself but I think it's safe to presume that it was along the lines of "I do not want to die before meeting my beloved").
It's very different from the eternity granted to the rest of the humans as it doesn't allow him to die. Once lethally wounded, his wound will instantly heal (Just like when he got shot by Yuri).

Hmm that makes sense....EXCEPT how did Astin's body continue working for that one last day, where he should've stopped working due to the immortality leaving at the bandits' house. According to this theory he should be reverted to a normal person, where his soul stayed in his body but he in reality would remain as an unmoving corpse. But he obviously woke up and played with Ai for a full day before getting buried.

...then again, what did he actually die from at the bandits' house? Torture? He didn't really receive any fatal wounds that I know of....unless the loss of his immortality brings back all the previous injuries he had been able to shrug off thanks to the ability. Or he could've just passed out from the stress.....but then it says explicitly that he actually died and was revived as a zombie. Well according to the theory above, if he can revive to a state of movement(and proper thought, since he PLAYED with Ai consciously), then whatever caused the death must have not been fatal enough to prevent physiological movement.

Shangetsu said:

The dead, aren't human anymore. They will become more and more selfish and their body will worsen until they are in a state where they cannot think straight and will attack anyone on sight.
This is inevitable no matter what he'd do because that is the fate of those that are dead.
This is painful but if he had continued to live with Ai their bonds would have become stronger, they would be happy together... for a short time. He will inevitably end up attacking Ai and will kill her or Ai will have to kill her own father with her own two hands. The pain at that time will be exponentially greater depending on how close they become.

His immortality was lifted the moment his wish was fulfilled. When he heard about the fate of Hana and lost any reason to pursue his goal to find her, there was no reason for his immortality to remains as it was a gift from God to help him to pursue that goal.

mmhmmm I understand now. It's similar to when you know one of your loved ones have been bitten by a zombie and the only way to relieve them is to kill them. Ok got it, thanks for clearing that up.
newnarJul 22, 2013 1:53 AM
Jul 22, 2013 1:56 AM

Sep 2012
newnar said:
Hmm that makes sense....EXCEPT how did Astin's body continue working for that one last day, where he should've stopped working due to the immortality leaving at the bandits' house. According to this theory he should be reverted to a normal person, where his soul stayed in his body but he in reality would remain as an unmoving corpse. But he obviously woke up and played with Ai for a full day before getting buried.
Indeed he reverted to a normal person, and in this world a normal person becomes a walking dead person after death, and this is what Hambart became at the end of the episode.

Shangetsu said:
Well, but of course he could do his father's duty and gives her more memory, like telling his travel tales or teaching her ways to survive. I am sure this could have easily taken more than one day, but in his uncompromising attitude that dead person should not have a place above earth he could only allow himself to walk above earth for just one day. Oh well.
symbvJul 22, 2013 2:00 AM

Jul 22, 2013 2:02 AM
Dec 2010
symbv said:
newnar said:
Indeed he reverted to a normal person, and in this world a normal person becomes a walking dead person after death, and this is what Hambart became at the end of the episode.

Lol my original question was about how one discerns if his revival was due to his immortality or by the fact that everyone becomes a walking dead. It doesn't seem to me like there is any difference.
Jul 22, 2013 2:11 AM

Sep 2012
What a turn for the worst, just when I thought Hampnie stopped being a doucher to Ai.
I was liking him too. But it was nice to reunite with each other. If this were the ending the water works would've started flowing out. 5/5 Really love this anime.
Jul 22, 2013 2:13 AM

Sep 2012
newnar said:
Lol my original question was about how one discerns if his revival was due to his immortality or by the fact that everyone becomes a walking dead. It doesn't seem to me like there is any difference.
This is explained in this episode - the hunter said even if he was blown to pieces he could come back to its original healthy form - in fact he tried to deter his attackers by trying to blow himself as well as the attackers into pieces. I don't think this is possible in the case of the walking dead.

Jul 22, 2013 3:17 AM

Dec 2011
So, one of MC's died in episode 3!?
What's next?
motryaJul 22, 2013 3:35 AM
Jul 22, 2013 3:18 AM

Jun 2013
I don't know...this episode is really...All my expectations just seem to have flown out the window with this episode, haha. The pacing just seemed downright TERRIBLE for this episode. I took Humpnie's immortality and his actions up until the point where he meets Ai as being very important plot devices. They seemed to just vanish for the sake of vanishing. I did expect him to "die" at some point, but not so early on that he didn't really do anything. Seemed like a waste of plot devices to me. Also, Yuri seemed to get over Humpnie "killing" his wife in the span of...one episode? There were just a lot of decisions with the story that just left me scratching my head, to be honest.
Just chill out and concentrate...
Jul 22, 2013 4:23 AM

Oct 2011
Worst immortal character ever. He dies! That's an immortal for you.

Seriously this is probably the best episode so far. Felt like an end of the series instead of the third episode. I didn't really feel anything since it's umm third episode and his death was anticlimactic. Right out of nowhere he says that he wishes to die happy like wat da fack.

I guess I'll check out next episode but that's the last one. I liked that white haired dude too. What's his name, Hamburger?

IMO the best could have happened is if the Hamburger guy buried himself. I'd buy front-seat ticket to watch that.

NOW, If he somehow awakes back from the dead, I am definitely dropping this.
Jul 22, 2013 4:27 AM

Apr 2013
Good episode. That ending was very dramatic. But i think that the MC was killed way to fast. I hope that this won't turn into an episodic show.
Jul 22, 2013 4:33 AM
Dec 2010
symbv said:
newnar said:
This is explained in this episode - the hunter said even if he was blown to pieces he could come back to its original healthy form - in fact he tried to deter his attackers by trying to blow himself as well as the attackers into pieces. I don't think this is possible in the case of the walking dead.

Yea but the thing is when he supposedly "lost his immortality" in the barnhouse he wasn't in the state of "blown to pieces". In fact, he was perfectly physiologically sound. So at this point, how do they judge if he revives via his immortality or walking-deadness?
Jul 22, 2013 4:40 AM

Sep 2012
newnar said:
Yea but the thing is when he supposedly "lost his immortality" in the barnhouse he wasn't in the state of "blown to pieces". In fact, he was perfectly physiologically sound. So at this point, how do they judge if he revives via his immortality or walking-deadness?
Oh, you mean that. Actually all "grave guardian" has the ability to tell a walking dead and a living person apart. Ai may not know how to tell them apart due to her unique background, but Scar definitely can.

And I am not sure if there are external telltale signs like breathing or heartbeat that can tell them apart. The anime definitely is not very clear about that.

Jul 22, 2013 4:44 AM
Dec 2010
symbv said:
newnar said:
Oh, you mean that. Actually all "grave guardian" has the ability to tell a walking dead and a living person apart. Ai may not know how to tell them apart due to her unique background, but Scar definitely can.

And I am not sure if there are external telltale signs like breathing or heartbeat that can tell them apart. The anime definitely is not very clear about that.

Ahh I see. Finally, some definitive answer to my doubts. Very very good show, despite these little things. They way they handle character progression is seemingly little yet very effective.
Jul 22, 2013 5:03 AM

Sep 2012
newnar said:
Ahh I see. Finally, some definitive answer to my doubts. Very very good show, despite these little things. They way they handle character progression is seemingly little yet very effective.
Can't say I'd agree with that - To me it is very underwhelming and I find the character progression either too conveniently paced or rather unconvincing. And not to say all the things they cut or rushed from the LN. Anyway, I hope the next story, about the City of the Dead, would turn out better to me.

Jul 22, 2013 5:05 AM

Sep 2010
Well shit.
Great show. 10/10. What? It's not over yet? Oh gee.
Jul 22, 2013 7:18 AM

Jun 2012
what
Jul 22, 2013 7:29 AM

Sep 2012
WTF was this?
I loved this episode, but I really didn't expect what was coming
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Jul 22, 2013 7:50 AM

Sep 2011
kuuurt said:
Also, didn't like the song when loli gravedigger cries.

its really fitting at first but then that horrible English comes in and the lyrics are just unfitting of the show, Why re we listening to a chick with a speech impediment sing about how shes asking to bone a guy over a girl burying her father

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 22, 2013 8:49 AM
Apr 2011
Ahhh, right when I was really starting to have some expectations for the show, they kill of their best character of the show..how ridiculous...the next episode will probably decide whether this anime will become a flop or if it is also immortal and can revive itself even with this terrible blow to it ( via losing it's best char)

I was surprised that Humphrie was actually Ai's father, he really did seem too young, but that's cool, and the ending scene were emotional at best but like share sentiments weren't as effective as if they had been employed later on the series.

Well, they must have a lot in store if they are willing to kill off humphrie like that, all right, let's see what they can do in the next few episodes...
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

Jul 22, 2013 9:15 AM

Mar 2012
So many feels this episode. I hope the other episodes will be as good as the first three. 10/10
Jul 22, 2013 9:19 AM

Oct 2010
Well that was unexpected.

3/5
Jul 22, 2013 9:42 AM

Jun 2011
Wow and here i thought i would see the story about father and daughter traveling the world. Gotta admit though nice twist with the father dying, bet no one expected that other than those LN readers.

Last few minutes were good and the ED song is still awesome. Cant wait to see how the series will continue from here
ArcanaTraceJul 22, 2013 9:46 AM
Jul 22, 2013 10:03 AM

Apr 2012
The ED is so similar to another that I've heard, but I just can't remember which anime it's in. I am pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

372 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

108 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

98 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

107 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 12:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.