Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 10, 2013 2:37 PM

Feb 2010
ErenxMikasa said:

And for Levi it's mission mission mission. At least Mikasa cares for a person.

None of the things you used to describe Levi strike me as badass.

Please tell me you've been watching the same show I have. Like, can you honestly say to me that Levi doesn't care about people?
I'm not even going to explain it to you or talk to you like you don't know anything because I'm pretty sure you do, but just in case I'll tell you because you obviously don't know a thing about him.

Get back to me when you re-watch the show and realize that Levi does in fact care about people.
Take for example that important scene you were probably snoring while watching when Levi took his dying teamate's hand, soaked in blood, staying beside him, comforting and listening to his last words in his last moments. You clearly have misunderstood Levi as a character, he does not undervalue human life and does have a heart.

Also, his personality itself is badass. He himself is badass. No explanation needed, I mean do you really need an explaination of why Levi is badass?Because no matter what I say you'll probably deny it and there's nothing wrong with that. See what I care if you don't think he's badass, because quite frankly I don't give a damn what you think about anyone.
Aug 10, 2013 2:45 PM

Feb 2010
zellami said:
I had bettas - a male and female. The male tore the female's fin - she died from her wounds. Accidentally, when I left his aquarium (had to separate him from the other fish) near the library panes, he injured himself by attacking his own reflection. The only good thing about him was that he was gay - when I was feeding him, he was making loops around the aquarium, and every damn time was trying to splash water on my fingers.
Short lived.

As aggressive as you are describing it to be, I suppose even bettas are in no comparison to Levi xD
Well, at least it has more personality than a regular goldfish. This is why I don't own fish...some of these kinds of fish are seriously dangerous.
Aug 10, 2013 2:47 PM

Oct 2010
Jean pretty much. ^^
Aug 10, 2013 2:49 PM

Jun 2009
Rivaille YEAH!!
Aug 10, 2013 2:49 PM

Aug 2013
EarlCiel said:
ErenxMikasa said:

And for Levi it's mission mission mission. At least Mikasa cares for a person.

None of the things you used to describe Levi strike me as badass.

Please tell me you've been watching the same show I have. Like, can you honestly say to me that Levi doesn't care about people?
I'm not even going to explain it to you or talk to you like you don't know anything because I'm pretty sure you do, but just in case I'll tell you because you obviously don't know a thing about him.

Get back to me when you re-watch the show and realize that Levi does in fact care about people.
Take for example that important scene you were probably snoring while watching when Levi took his dying teamate's hand, soaked in blood, staying beside him, comforting and listening to his last words in his last moments. You clearly have misunderstood Levi as a character, he does not undervalue human life and does have a heart.

Also, his personality itself is badass. He himself is badass. No explanation needed, I mean do you really need an explaination of why Levi is badass?Because no matter what I say you'll probably deny it and there's nothing wrong with that. See what I care if you don't think he's badass, because quite frankly I don't give a damn what you think about anyone.

Looks like I touched a nerve. I never said Levi doesn't care for human life. But being an obnoxious jerk 90% of the time doesn't make him a badass character.
Aug 10, 2013 2:52 PM

Feb 2010
You did not touch a nerve, you just judged a character by the way he acts when you don't know anything about him.

Just because he acts like a jerk doesn't make him an actual jerk. What do you know about his past, his past that made him this kind of person?Who are you to judge a character? Also, clearly, he's badass because he's humanity's most powerful soldier. Did you not see him slay titans?
Aug 10, 2013 3:42 PM

Mar 2011
EarlCiel said:
Edefrem said:
parfaited said:
Edefrem said:
rabid fangirls will charge at you in droves.

Deservedly so.
Actually not. A user one posted her dislike of the fandom's fetish for Eren/Levi abuse/harm/rape and she had plenty of angry anons cursing at her and accusing her of being a hater.

Actually she should've just kept her mouth shut unless she knew what she was getting into by posting that. By insulting someone's fetish you're basically asking with arrows pointed at you with a flashy banner lighted by neon lights that you want to be targeted.

Insulting anything anyone holds value over will get anyone enraged, mess with a rabid fangirl's freaking OTP of all freaking things, you get your head cut off. No doubt or exceptions, it's just going to happen. And these people who insult fangirls should obviously know what they're getting into because they probably have something they defend or guard as equally as a fangirl's OTP. Perhaps. Most likely.
But she didn't insult anyone. Not at all. In fact, here's the post:

Because a lot of Levi fanigirls were talking shit about Mikasa, she decided put them in place. She should be able to post her SENSIBLE opinion, and not have masses of angry fujoshi screaming at her.
Aug 10, 2013 3:48 PM

Jun 2013
Edefrem said:
EarlCiel said:
Edefrem said:
parfaited said:
Edefrem said:

Deservedly so.
Actually not. A user one posted her dislike of the fandom's fetish for Eren/Levi abuse/harm/rape and she had plenty of angry anons cursing at her and accusing her of being a hater.

Actually she should've just kept her mouth shut unless she knew what she was getting into by posting that. By insulting someone's fetish you're basically asking with arrows pointed at you with a flashy banner lighted by neon lights that you want to be targeted.

Insulting anything anyone holds value over will get anyone enraged, mess with a rabid fangirl's freaking OTP of all freaking things, you get your head cut off. No doubt or exceptions, it's just going to happen. And these people who insult fangirls should obviously know what they're getting into because they probably have something they defend or guard as equally as a fangirl's OTP. Perhaps. Most likely.

Because a lot of Levi fanigirls were talking shit about Mikasa, she decided put them in place. She should be able to post her SENSIBLE opinion, and not have masses of angry fujoshi screaming at her.

For pete's sake, Mikasa was adopted into Eren's family. So Mikasa x Eren wouldn't be incest!
Aug 10, 2013 4:03 PM

Aug 2013
Edefrem said:
EarlCiel said:
Edefrem said:
parfaited said:
Edefrem said:

Deservedly so.

At least not all of the fandom is like that
Aug 10, 2013 7:13 PM

Jan 2010
Eren is cute XD Levi too but I'll go wuth Eren. His eyes is so fierce and beautiful *q*.
Aug 10, 2013 7:29 PM
Jul 2018
Levi, but his hairstyle is weird.
Aug 10, 2013 9:07 PM

Feb 2010
Edefrem said:

She's saying that people who don't like Mikasa's freaking obsession with Eren yet they approve of the "fetishizing abuse' when these are YAOI fans we are talking about. Basically, she's disapproving and shedding light on something that is very common in yaoi manga or a theme which is...S&M (I don't know, I'm not really a yaoi fan girl) so basically, she's saying that they don't like the idea of Mikasa and Eren being together yet they are okay with Levi who beats up Eren and they post all these lustful fanart, fanfictions from it.

So what? Yes, I agree this girl is free to say whatever she wants, and the people who support Eren and Levi are free to think whatever they want. She's just putting out her perspective on an issue, and someone shouldn't really give a damn about what she's sees as "wrong" because it's only her opinion, but these people are going to defend what they like (their OTP) just like she's going to defend her favorite character which I'm going to assume is Mikasa. I'm not saying to cut some slack to girls who enjoy guys having sex and I do agree that is her opinion and she should be allowed to say whatever she wants without being attacked, but let's be honest the SAME thing would've happened if an Eren x Levi fan posted something about how people who ship Eren and Mikasa support incest. Guaranteed. Maybe not as harsh but the defensive attitude would come up again. People have different perspectives on certain things and they are allowed to say whatever the hell they want to say about it. Welcome to the freaking internet.

Eren and Mikasa's relationship being "incest" isn't ENTIRELY true, nor is it ENTIRELY true that fan girls support the abuse by Levi to Eren, it's just a preference and these preferences differ from one fan to another . One person has no right to judge someone for what they like, and if you're posting something that doesn't even seem like it's insulting anyone, people have every right to defend what they believe in. This is the freaking internet where people are huddled by their little laptops posting things whenever they feel like it, and I guess what I'm trying to say is that I could see how anger could sprout from someone posting something that doesn't even seem insulting, but people have every right to say whatever they want to her if they disagree. By posting that, she literally set herself up for it basically and that fact remains true.

Putting it in a different light, imagine a fujoshji just staring at the message on their dashboard and just SITTING there without saying a thing about someone with conflicting ideas than you do. Not going to happen. Everyone has a voice, and in order to "have their voice heard" and "fight for their own voice" you're going to get a lot of replies. Some not very happy, and some that are supportive. Again, this is the internet.
EarlCielAug 10, 2013 9:14 PM
Aug 11, 2013 1:02 AM

Aug 2013
EarlCiel said:
Edefrem said:

She's saying that people who don't like Mikasa's freaking obsession with Eren yet they approve of the "fetishizing abuse' when these are YAOI fans we are talking about. Basically, she's disapproving and shedding light on something that is very common in yaoi manga or a theme which is...S&M (I don't know, I'm not really a yaoi fan girl) so basically, she's saying that they don't like the idea of Mikasa and Eren being together yet they are okay with Levi who beats up Eren and they post all these lustful fanart, fanfictions from it.

So what? Yes, I agree this girl is free to say whatever she wants, and the people who support Eren and Levi are free to think whatever they want. She's just putting out her perspective on an issue, and someone shouldn't really give a damn about what she's sees as "wrong" because it's only her opinion, but these people are going to defend what they like (their OTP) just like she's going to defend her favorite character which I'm going to assume is Mikasa. I'm not saying to cut some slack to girls who enjoy guys having sex and I do agree that is her opinion and she should be allowed to say whatever she wants without being attacked, but let's be honest the SAME thing would've happened if an Eren x Levi fan posted something about how people who ship Eren and Mikasa support incest. Guaranteed. Maybe not as harsh but the defensive attitude would come up again. People have different perspectives on certain things and they are allowed to say whatever the hell they want to say about it. Welcome to the freaking internet.

Eren and Mikasa's relationship being "incest" isn't ENTIRELY true, nor is it ENTIRELY true that fan girls support the abuse by Levi to Eren, it's just a preference and these preferences differ from one fan to another . One person has no right to judge someone for what they like, and if you're posting something that doesn't even seem like it's insulting anyone, people have every right to defend what they believe in. This is the freaking internet where people are huddled by their little laptops posting things whenever they feel like it, and I guess what I'm trying to say is that I could see how anger could sprout from someone posting something that doesn't even seem insulting, but people have every right to say whatever they want to her if they disagree. By posting that, she literally set herself up for it basically and that fact remains true.

Putting it in a different light, imagine a fujoshji just staring at the message on their dashboard and just SITTING there without saying a thing about someone with conflicting ideas than you do. Not going to happen. Everyone has a voice, and in order to "have their voice heard" and "fight for their own voice" you're going to get a lot of replies. Some not very happy, and some that are supportive. Again, this is the internet.

It's not incest, not biologically related and not legally adopted.
Aug 11, 2013 1:24 AM

May 2012
WHO IN THE FUCK IS LEVI

Do you mean Levis? They make good pants!
Aug 11, 2013 1:46 AM

Mar 2011
EarlCiel said:
Edefrem said:

Dear Lord, I almost tl;dr this post.
And I see where you're coming from, (talk shit, get hit basically), but all I was trying to say was that ErenxMikasa should be careful of insulting Levi just because he has very defensive fans everywhere who will go off on you if you say something that is the slightest bit negative about him. I understand defending who and what you like, but the way people were raging at this user (and others) was over the top. She didn't deserve, probably didn't expect it, but still sucked it up and defended her point like a real trooper.
Aug 11, 2013 1:49 AM

Jan 2013
Fuwa Mahiro
Aug 11, 2013 4:24 AM

Aug 2012
Pixis is one hot mofo.

He knows how to drink too, which is definitely a +
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Aug 11, 2013 6:08 AM

Feb 2010
ErenxMikasa said:
EarlCiel said:

There's your answer. I never said it was incest, but some people (supposedly even people who are adopted) do consider people you live with family, and would never develop any romantic feelings for their own family member. Just because it isn't incest doesn't mean that it shouldn't be "wrong" and people have different ideas of what "wrong" is. It is entirely based on personal preference and it is a matter of personal opinion if people don't "approve" of Mikasa and Eren being together as a couple.
EarlCielAug 11, 2013 6:12 AM
Aug 11, 2013 12:20 PM
Jul 2013
Why are there shipping arguments in a troll thread? o-o
Aug 11, 2013 12:45 PM

Feb 2010
Xinception said:

Because there are so many people hating on Levi because they disapprove of his "abusive relationship with Eren" picking on every bad little thing they can find about him and his flaws when CLEARLY every character has their own flaws.

There's your answer.
Aug 11, 2013 2:31 PM

Mar 2009
Sweaty anxious Bert is the most beautiful.
Aug 11, 2013 4:31 PM

Aug 2013
EarlCiel said:
ErenxMikasa said:
EarlCiel said:

There's your answer. I never said it was incest, but some people (supposedly even people who are adopted) do consider people you live with family, and would never develop any romantic feelings for their own family member. Just because it isn't incest doesn't mean that it shouldn't be "wrong" and people have different ideas of what "wrong" is. It is entirely based on personal preference and it is a matter of personal opinion if people don't "approve" of Mikasa and Eren being together as a couple.

Saying that it's not entirely true implies that you think that it is partially true. Whether you think it's wrong is one thing, but it's not incest by the dictionary definition.
Aug 11, 2013 4:48 PM

Mar 2011
EarlCiel said:
Xinception said:

Because there are so many people hating on Levi because they disapprove of his "abusive relationship with Eren" picking on every bad little thing they can find about him and his flaws when CLEARLY every character has their own flaws.

There's your answer.
Calm down. I don't know why you're so keen on going so out of your way to defend him. Not everyone will love him as much as you do.
Aug 11, 2013 5:01 PM

Jun 2013
I'd bang any of them.
Xinil said:
Thanks for joining MAL.

Aug 11, 2013 7:02 PM

Sep 2011
Jean.

although voice-wise it would be Levi then Armin then Marco @_@
Aug 11, 2013 9:30 PM

Jul 2011
EarlCiel said:

ASDFGHJKL;LKJSFD you take that back. He's a freaking sexy beast. Take it back.

Ooops I'm sorry, okaaay he's a freaking sexy and cool beast, but he's short and not handsummm hoho

EarlCiel said:

You're a...very harsh person and have an interesting way of describing the appearance of characters. I like you.

awwww really? let's be friends forever!!! <3

parfaited said:
millo said:
Erwin has this classic preppy look, he looks like a Ralph Lauren or Lacoste model, OMG that cheekbone!

God damn you're freaking awesome for recognizing a classy GQ mofo when you see one.
That bone structure could slice titans in half.

IKR!!!
Hahaha "That bone structure could slice titans in half"!!
oooh Erwin why are you so high-fashion? <3
Aug 12, 2013 2:18 PM

May 2011
LEVI

i don't think erwin is that good

..lol
Aug 12, 2013 2:26 PM

May 2010
Levi or Eren.

Honorable mention to Jean though :D
Aug 12, 2013 2:33 PM

Feb 2012
They're all really ugly.
Aug 13, 2013 8:49 PM

Apr 2013
Came in to comment on Jean finally winning over Eren, then saw how this thread has progressed from comparing men to comparing ships to comparing fish... (TT▽TT)

Xinception said:
Why are there shipping arguments in a troll thread? O-o
This isn't a troll thread -_-. If you scroll over to millo's post you'll see just how seriously each man's overall attractiveness has been scrutinized and evaluated for maximum accuracy.
I'll have you know that I've contemplated each poll option at great length to get rid of any statistical bias. I'll also take this opportunity to address a few of the complaints that have been cropping up:

petalshreds said:
parfaited said:
I'm squinting but I can't see Mikasa anywhere on that list.

i was looking for mikasa too
I've taken the liberty of excluding Mikasa from the poll to give the other guys a winning chance. I considered taking Levi out for the same reason but was scared of getting pitchforked by his supporters but didn't think that his atrocious fashion sense and midget like proportions would actually be considered handsome.

SteampunkDalek said:
WHO IN THE FUCK IS LEVI

No, that would be Jean.

SolviteSekai said:
Fuwa Mahiro
u hav gud taste

Thoutzan said:
Wat? Armin is male? Armin is not male nor female, Armin is Armin!
Armin has a penis, therefore he is male. This is my conclusion after months of extensive research.
Evidence:

GodlyKyon said:
They all look alike
Slyr3do0n said:
They're all really ugly.
...You guys need to get your eyes checked
Aug 14, 2013 12:28 AM

Aug 2013
voll said:
Came in to comment on Jean finally winning over Eren, then saw how this thread has progressed from comparing men to comparing ships to comparing fish... (TT▽TT)

Xinception said:
Why are there shipping arguments in a troll thread? O-o
This isn't a troll thread -_-. If you scroll over to millo's post you'll see just how seriously each man's overall attractiveness has been scrutinized and evaluated for maximum accuracy.
I'll have you know that I've contemplated each poll option at great length to get rid of any statistical bias. I'll also take this opportunity to address a few of the complaints that have been cropping up:

petalshreds said:
parfaited said:
I'm squinting but I can't see Mikasa anywhere on that list.

i was looking for mikasa too
I've taken the liberty of excluding Mikasa from the poll to give the other guys a winning chance. I considered taking Levi out for the same reason but was scared of getting pitchforked by his supporters but didn't think that his atrocious fashion sense and midget like proportions would actually be considered handsome.

SteampunkDalek said:
WHO IN THE FUCK IS LEVI

No, that would be Jean.

SolviteSekai said:
Fuwa Mahiro
u hav gud taste

Thoutzan said:
Wat? Armin is male? Armin is not male nor female, Armin is Armin!
Armin has a penis, therefore he is male. This is my conclusion after months of extensive research.
Evidence:

GodlyKyon said:
They all look alike
Slyr3do0n said:
They're all really ugly.
...You guys need to get your eyes checked

GAAAH I OPENED THAT WHEN MY FATHER WALKED BY //grounded for life D:

anyway Levi is the sexist mofo so he wins

Also why is there a shipping/incest argument o.o , why can't shippers ever live in peace :(
Aug 14, 2013 8:00 AM

Jun 2012
Background-chan LoL

- I only draw freestyle! -
Aug 14, 2013 9:33 AM

Oct 2011
I am torn between Eren, Levi, and Jean.
Aug 14, 2013 3:38 PM

Jun 2013
Despite the fact that Armin is my favorite character and I would totally wife him in a heartbeat, I have to choose Levi. I just love 30-something year old midgets.
Aug 14, 2013 4:21 PM

Jul 2013
I don't think any of them are good looking.
Aug 19, 2013 4:15 AM

Aug 2011
JEAN!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Aug 19, 2013 4:34 AM

May 2010
Levi totally owns it, even though I'm usually not into short guys.

Every woman loves guys who actually can clear a room. Out of their own will... Almost unbelieveable. You thought he was popular because of his skill/appearance? Nope, definitely houseworks.
Aug 19, 2013 5:19 AM

Jun 2008
Jean , Bertholdt , Eren.
Aug 19, 2013 11:37 AM

Aug 2013
Obviously, Lord Balto. Who doesn't like the stereotypical fat, self-absorbed rich guy?

But in all seriousness, it's be Jean or Reiner, because they look great in the anime.
"Your argument is like a naked banana--it simply lacks appeal."
Aug 20, 2013 4:34 AM
Mar 2012
Pixis

His baldness entices me

:)

Aug 20, 2013 8:42 PM

Aug 2013
Levi looks like a rapist definitely Erwin and Jean when it comes to handsome. While Eren and Armin are cute.
Aug 20, 2013 10:06 PM

Mar 2011
skittle316 said:
Levi looks like a rapist
brb dying XD because in a way he does
Aug 21, 2013 12:51 AM

Jun 2008
For a moment there, i mistaken levi's votes with connie's vote.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2013 4:46 AM

Aug 2012
Pixis is a sexy motherfucker. I could lick and rub his bald head all day long.

He also knows how to handle his liquor.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Aug 21, 2013 7:04 AM
Jul 2013
Godtier_Taste said:
I'm going to say Hannes but damn... the homo inside tells me otherwise.

This guy right here!

Wow! Great cosplay but wrong salute. The instructor will squeeze his face in no time.

Levi.
He is a clean freak.
He kills a few titans before you can say Titan and he looks freaking good when he does that (almost) spotless clean. He has awesome kicks, to drool abs, etc etc.
But his height is too short..
Aug 21, 2013 11:55 AM
Dec 2012
LEVI!!!~
Aug 21, 2013 5:43 PM

Aug 2013
skittle316 said:
Levi looks like a rapist.
yuquall said:

Sorry I just had to use that

LEVI HEICHOU FOR LIFE
Aug 21, 2013 8:08 PM
Jul 2013
SkaiBlue said:
skittle316 said:
yuquall said:

LEVI HEICHOU FOR LIFE

Haha
Don't be so mean.. I voted for him too you know.
Aug 25, 2013 8:42 AM

Aug 2013
Also I have to admit that after watching ep 20. Levi's voice makes my womanhood tremble, but Jean both looks and physically. Is more appealing. Lol if Levi ends up being gay for Erwin.
SkaiBlue said:
skittle316 said:
yuquall said:

LEVI HEICHOU FOR LIFE
SkaiBlue said:
skittle316 said:
yuquall said:

LEVI HEICHOU FOR LIFE

I'm sorry I don't like guys who prey on little boys.
skittle316Aug 25, 2013 8:46 AM
Aug 25, 2013 8:45 AM

Mar 2011
skittle316 said:
Lol if Levi ends up being gay for Erwin.
I'd ship it.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.