New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 15, 2013 5:33 PM

Sep 2011
who the fuck pastor nick, im voting for him

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 15, 2013 6:11 PM
Oct 2009
Levi x1000

I think the fact he looks all weird and annoyed all the time makes him that much more attractive than the others.

Eren is cute, I like how he's always angry (it's funny, even) but he's not my type.
SuzieJul 15, 2013 6:15 PM
Jul 15, 2013 6:55 PM
Oct 2011
Irvin x 1000000000000000000

Hmm my top 3 characters are winning :D but in reverse order
Jul 15, 2013 8:56 PM

Jun 2011
the colossal titan is so fucking kawaii. but alas a love between a human and a titan is forbidden :(
Jul 15, 2013 9:47 PM

Jul 2012
Levi... I mean look at those eyes, they just exude sex appeal. Then again, this is for most "handsome" but I'd still say Levi.

Jean and Eren for second. If Armin got a haircut, I might just say him.
Jul 15, 2013 11:54 PM

Apr 2013
FastWheels said:
but alas a love between a human and a titan is forbidden :(

Jul 16, 2013 12:20 AM
Aug 2012
The Armored Titan..........you gotta love that haircut.

Jul 16, 2013 12:47 AM

Dec 2012
Erwin!
Jul 16, 2013 7:43 AM
Jul 2018
Jean, Eren, Levi in that order.
Jul 16, 2013 10:34 AM

Apr 2010
Jul 16, 2013 11:40 AM

Jun 2012
parfaited said:

No Levi is not handsome. It's more like raw sexiness exuding from all over. There is a difference.

Handsome would be more along the lines of Jean or if you're looking for classy GQ handsome it would be Erwin.

I agree with that. That's why I voted Erwin.

Jul 16, 2013 1:38 PM

Nov 2008
No Colossal Titan option? This thread sucks.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 16, 2013 2:18 PM

May 2013

wouldn't hump/10 for both of them. God, I don't understand why people even buy those.
Jul 16, 2013 2:47 PM

Apr 2013
DenjaX said:
It's there.
Jul 16, 2013 2:50 PM

Nov 2008
voll said:
DenjaX said:
It's there.
NO! I don't want to see that hideous skin!! Don't compare it to the sexy Colossal Titan muscles.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jul 16, 2013 3:01 PM

Apr 2013
DenjaX said:
voll said:
DenjaX said:
It's there.
NO! I don't want to see that hideous skin!! Don't compare it to the sexy Colossal Titan muscles.
I'll consider it when he grows a penis. In the meantime, here's a consolation prize tailored to your preferences:
Jul 16, 2013 8:13 PM

Mar 2013
Whelp, guess I'm the only one who thought that Supreme Commander Zacklay was ruggedly handsome. Like the Dos Equis guy.
As for my sig, it was made before I had lain eyes upon Pixis.
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
Jul 17, 2013 3:48 PM

Jun 2012
Mikasa
You do not wish to destroy others,
you simply wish to destroy yourself.
Jul 17, 2013 3:53 PM

Jun 2013
tie between Jean and Levi
Jul 17, 2013 5:36 PM

Feb 2010
voll said:
DenjaX said:
voll said:
DenjaX said:
It's there.
I'll consider it when he grows a penis. In the meantime, here's a consolation prize tailored to your preferences:

Cannot unsee...

Leapling said:

wouldn't hump/10 for both of them. God, I don't understand why people even buy those.

Needs less clothes on. Geez, what were they thinking when they made those pillows? MORE SKIN.
I'm just joking, but no srsly they really need to try again
Jul 17, 2013 8:46 PM

Mar 2011
voll said:
DenjaX said:
It's there.
Can you not?
Jul 18, 2013 3:22 PM

Apr 2013
Leapling said:

To enact their yaoi fantasies on their own beds. Or, to sleep sandwiched between two hot mans.

Pusswookie said:
Whelp, guess I'm the only one who thought that Supreme Commander Zacklay was ruggedly handsome. Like the Dos Equis guy.
At least it hasn't gotten to the level of Marco. Poor guy...it's not enough that he experienced a painful and lonesome death that went unnoticed for days, people also think he's hideous. Even Pastor Nick's fug mug has more fans. It's really sad.

Edefrem said:
voll said:
DenjaX said:
It's there.
Can you not?
What do you mean? It really is there
Jul 18, 2013 3:47 PM

May 2013
voll said:
Edefrem said:
voll said:
DenjaX said:
It's there.
Can you not?
What do you mean? It really is there

Hahahah omg laughing so hard now. PFT-
AnguishedJul 18, 2013 3:50 PM
Jul 19, 2013 10:45 AM

Apr 2013
Eren
Jul 19, 2013 12:05 PM

Sep 2011
They all look alike
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jul 19, 2013 4:01 PM

Mar 2011
GodlyKyon said:
They all look alike
Surely you jest
Jul 19, 2013 5:07 PM

Jun 2012
to me Eren would be in the first place, and Ravioli in the second one -the thing is that he's just too small lol-

- I only draw freestyle! -
Jul 20, 2013 6:58 PM

Apr 2013
Updated to include newly introduced characters
Jul 21, 2013 6:29 PM

Jun 2013
Jean
Aug 9, 2013 1:03 AM
Aug 2013
of all the men, Jean is my favorite <3
Aug 9, 2013 2:24 AM

Mar 2013
1ST LEVI THEN JEAN THEN EREN.
HAHAHAHAHA
Aug 9, 2013 2:48 AM

Jun 2011
I voted for Rivaille (Levi) ^^
But I also find Jean, Eren, Reiner and kind of Gin and Bert, quite good-looking xD
Kyo-Aug 14, 2013 3:24 AM
Aug 9, 2013 6:58 AM

Feb 2010
Levi, i love his look eventough he is short

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Aug 9, 2013 10:30 AM

Jul 2011
JEAN!!! He was kind of a handsome douchebag in the past, and now that he's character have developed, i found he's getting HOTTER and HOTTER

Eren is also handsome but he looks more like this skinny boy that teen gurlz like

Gunter also looks super hot in the OP2, but i don't know why he seems kinda ugly in the episode :/

Erwin has this classic preppy look, he looks like a Ralph Lauren or Lacoste model, OMG that cheekbone!

Levi isn't handsome, he is short and weird looking, he's more of a cool type than handsome. Mike also quite good looking but not on par with the 4 guys that i've posted above, Armin is super cute and scream hot sex but he isn't handsome, Reiner seems hot and strong, too bad he's a butterface, Berthold looks like a geek, Marko is generic, and Connie is just.... a clown..
milloAug 9, 2013 10:33 AM
Aug 9, 2013 10:42 AM
Nov 2011
Levi. I have no problem with short sexy guys like him. My second option would definitely be Jean.
Aug 9, 2013 10:45 AM
Jul 2018
eren is sweety, levi is short, so i want to vote Jean or Reiner, but i vote Erwin because he is a real men yeeeah ^.^
p.s. Everybody knows that Levi is a winner..
Aug 9, 2013 11:46 AM

Apr 2012
levi, of course. he can be short, but idc because we both have the same height :3
jean is handsome too, but levi >>>>>>> everyone, imo

also,

millo said:
Eren is also handsome but he looks more like this skinny boy that teen gurlz like

Erwin has this classic preppy look, he looks like a Ralph Lauren or Lacoste model, OMG that cheekbone!

HAHAHAHAHAHA DAT CHEEKBONE
and yes, i've always thought that about eren. he's cute, but he has a generic beauty, that isn't my type at all~
Aug 9, 2013 10:46 PM

Feb 2010
millo said:

Levi isn't handsome, he is short and weird looking, he's more of a cool type than handsome.

ASDFGHJKL;LKJSFD you take that back. He's a freaking sexy beast. Take it back.

millo said:
Armin is super cute and scream hot sex but he isn't handsome, Reiner seems hot and strong, too bad he's a butterface, Berthold looks like a geek, Marko is generic, and Connie is just.... a clown..

You're a...very harsh person and have an interesting way of describing the appearance of characters. I like you.
Aug 10, 2013 1:02 AM

Aug 2013
EarlCiel said:
millo said:

Levi isn't handsome, he is short and weird looking, he's more of a cool type than handsome.

ASDFGHJKL;LKJSFD you take that back. He's a freaking sexy beast. Take it back.

millo said:
Armin is super cute and scream hot sex but he isn't handsome, Reiner seems hot and strong, too bad he's a butterface, Berthold looks like a geek, Marko is generic, and Connie is just.... a clown..

You're a...very harsh person and have an interesting way of describing the appearance of characters. I like you.

Levi is overrated...

Erwin has cool hair though. From the above picture Gunter looks pretty cool too.
Aug 10, 2013 1:06 AM
Aug 2011
millo said:

God damn you're freaking awesome for recognizing a classy GQ mofo when you see one.
That bone structure could slice titans in half.
Aug 10, 2013 1:12 AM

Mar 2011
ErenxMikasa said:
Levi is overrated...
Be careful of what you say, before the fans start attacking. You can get away with that on this site, but if you say that on YT, Deviantart, or dear Lord, tumblr, rabid fangirls will charge at you in droves.
Aug 10, 2013 1:14 AM
Aug 2011
Edefrem said:
rabid fangirls will charge at you in droves.

Deservedly so.
Aug 10, 2013 1:51 AM

Mar 2011
parfaited said:
Edefrem said:

Deservedly so.
Actually not. A user one posted her dislike of the fandom's fetish for Eren/Levi abuse/harm/rape and she had plenty of angry anons cursing at her and accusing her of being a hater.
Aug 10, 2013 9:03 AM

Feb 2010
Edefrem said:
parfaited said:
Edefrem said:

Deservedly so.
Actually not. A user one posted her dislike of the fandom's fetish for Eren/Levi abuse/harm/rape and she had plenty of angry anons cursing at her and accusing her of being a hater.

Actually she should've just kept her mouth shut unless she knew what she was getting into by posting that. By insulting someone's fetish you're basically asking with arrows pointed at you with a flashy banner lighted by neon lights that you want to be targeted.

Insulting anything anyone holds value over will get anyone enraged, mess with a rabid fangirl's freaking OTP of all freaking things, you get your head cut off. No doubt or exceptions, it's just going to happen. And these people who insult fangirls should obviously know what they're getting into because they probably have something they defend or guard as equally as a fangirl's OTP. Perhaps. Most likely.
Aug 10, 2013 11:04 AM

Aug 2013
Edefrem said:
ErenxMikasa said:
Levi is overrated...
Be careful of what you say, before the fans start attacking. You can get away with that on this site, but if you say that on YT, Deviantart, or dear Lord, tumblr, rabid fangirls will charge at you in droves.

Don't use deviant art or tumblr, but I think I've said that multiple times on youtube already. I thought Levi was alright, perhaps cool, then I realized he's kind of like Mikasa with less personality.
Aug 10, 2013 11:19 AM
Jun 2013
Wat? Armin is male? Armin is not male nor female, Armin is Armin!
Aug 10, 2013 1:25 PM

Feb 2010
ErenxMikasa said:

Don't use deviant art or tumblr, but I think I've said that multiple times on youtube already. I thought Levi was alright, perhaps cool, then I realized he's kind of like Mikasa with less personality.

You're a funny person. I think Mikasa has the amount of personality of a goldfish. I love food, I won't live without food,
I will wait for food for no matter how long I'll have to wait for. Food food food.

Just change a few words and voila! You have a Mikasa goldfish. I love Eren, I won't live without Eren,
I will wait for Eren for no matter how long I'll have to wait for. Eren Eren Eren.

Now if you try to compare Levi to a goldfish, I'm afraid there are no badass goldfishes out there who have an obsession with cleaning, curses every so often, is extremely rude to others, and is as easily angered or pissed of as Levi. Just try to find me a goldfish like that.

(by the way don't ask why I used a goldfish as an example...I guess it's because they're bland creatures?
Who knows, trying to prove a point...and hungry xD but I'm not really craving goldfish crackers so I don't know what's wrong with me)
Aug 10, 2013 1:54 PM

Aug 2013
EarlCiel said:
ErenxMikasa said:

You're a funny person. I think Mikasa has the amount of personality of a goldfish. I love food, I won't live without food,
I will wait for food for no matter how long I'll have to wait for. Food food food.

Just change a few words and voila! You have a Mikasa goldfish. I love Eren, I won't live without Eren,
I will wait for Eren for no matter how long I'll have to wait for. Eren Eren Eren.

Now if you try to compare Levi to a goldfish, I'm afraid there are no badass goldfishes out there who have an obsession with cleaning, curses every so often, is extremely rude to others, and is as easily angered or pissed of as Levi. Just try to find me a goldfish like that.

(by the way don't ask why I used a goldfish as an example...I guess it's because they're bland creatures?
Who knows, trying to prove a point...and hungry xD but I'm not really craving goldfish crackers so I don't know what's wrong with me)

And for Levi it's mission mission mission. At least Mikasa cares for a person.

None of the things you used to describe Levi strike me as badass.
Aug 10, 2013 2:23 PM

Dec 2012
EarlCiel said:
ErenxMikasa said:

A pair of Goldfish - calm, majestic, do grow up to 25-30 cm. Fairy tale characters.

Betta fish - aggressive, dumb, grows up to 13 cm, fairly attractive. The name can be considered a pun for OCD:

^ I had bettas - a male and female. The male tore the female's fin - she died from her wounds. Accidentally, when I left his aquarium (had to separate him from the other fish) near the library panes, he injured himself by attacking his own reflection. The only good thing about him was that he was gay - when I was feeding him, he was making loops around the aquarium, and every damn time was trying to splash water on my fingers.
Short lived.

zellamiAug 10, 2013 2:38 PM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

42 by BETTY_ »»
Apr 24, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.