Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jul 1, 2013 11:11 AM

Apr 2013
Tenshi_Sky said:
I'm just glad she'll get to give those disgusting pieces of filth...

dude, you should stop, you like Bleach, you like violence; violence isn't any less disgusting than incest....... so quit being a hater, there are some people that dislike violence and there are people that dislike incest, I understand that; do you support violence in real life (I hope not, else your actually worse that the people that support incest in fiction only).....

Incest is wrong, but it's only fiction; violence is wrong but it's only fiction....

being a hater for one disgusting thing yet supporting another disgusting thing makes you a hypocrite(not saying I don't like bleach either); you can't judge others like that, especially since you aren't any better; at this point your just a troll

we get it, you don't like cest, leave the series, just like how people who hate violence shouldn't watch Bleach
Jul 1, 2013 11:17 AM

Apr 2013
tsudecimo said:
Dropped the score to 6/10, I thought this would explain Kirino's bitchness but it didn't not even a little. If I ever get into reading LNs I will give it a try because it's probably more detailed there.

Why are people hating Manami, this if anything made me like her more.
1. Manami
2. Kuroneko
3. Ayase ( she is a bitch though but at least she is honest)
4. Saori
4. Kankon
5. Kirino
6. Kyousuke ( goddamn you suck)

1st, Kirino wasn't really that bitchy (she's just a bit bratty and stuff, but she stays within the limit of what's alright in anime). the abuse she and Ayase gave Kyousuke was the kinda comic abuse that's allowed in anime

2nd, this showed that it was more Kirino's fault, while in the LN, Kyousuke sorta abandoned her,and while she wants to get closer to her brother she's also trying to be careful cause she's in love with him and because she was abandoned by him before and is afraid of be left again......
Jul 1, 2013 11:44 AM

May 2010
deathmailrock said:

Kirino showed a lot more dere in the series than just 1 episode, she showed it quite a few times in the 1st season and 2nd as well

season 1: episodes 1, 3, 5, 6,7, 11, 12, true 12, & 15
season 2: episodes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13

and most of the times that she doesn't show outright dere, she's not that bad (It doesn't show as well in the anime, but Kuroneko was also pretty bad towards Kyousuke in the LN)... but she was the one that tried to bridge the gap between her and her bro, plus she was trying to get closer to her brother; she's a little sister so she can act a bit bratty and stuff, and lots of her actions are just her trying to get closer to her brother (she bugs him about playing games so that she has something she could talk to him about; she tries to keep females away from him, and when ever she yells at him and stuff, she always gets him to spend more time with her..... she's just trying to get his attention) plus lots of the abuse is comedic so it's fine in anime....... she also showed a lot of selflessness allowing Kyousuke to date Kuroneko and even going out of her way to try and get them together even though it hurts her..... she shows the natural selfishness younger siblings show towards their elder brothers but when it really matters, she's very selfless (she tries hard in track for others even when she feels down, she tries the hardest among everyone, and she is actually very nice)......

Kirino's cuteness and great character doesn't get the credit it deserves, don't view her as 1 dimensional, she's actually a very deep amazing character (I'm not saying your ranking of her among the other characters need to go up, cause they are actually all great characters, and you'll like what you like)

Well, I respect your opinion BUT I don't agree with you. Of course I've seen Kirino's dere and moe moments, but this doesn't change the fact, that she was treating everyone around like a shit. Maybe (probably) she had her own reasons for that, which was shown mostly in this episode, but what does that change? In real life when somebody looks down on you, you won't think 'whhaa, she's cute, and treats me like shit, I'm in love with her!' but tell her to piss off. Or at least think so.

I'll admit that I DON'T like tsundere characters. Usually. But Kirino is one of my most hated ones, mostly because she IS selfish, and even though I've got nothing against incest, it just doesn't suit this series. Also fact, that she is amazing in EVERYTHING makes me angry. Beautiful, model, popular, rich, athletic, smart, has a hobby, has wrote a book which was made into anime (yeah, anyone remember that one?)... Come on. It's just anime of course, but still.

I've read somewhere on the forum, that her character resets every time - she's a bitch, has some nice moment, but after 5 minutes returns to being a whore. Maybe it's because of anime scenario, but judging after this anime alone, I think she IS just a horrible written character. I'm actually pretty happy that most people dislike her. Maybe in the light novel she's a Jesus, dunno, but definitely not in the anime.
Jul 1, 2013 12:05 PM
Oct 2012
Kitsu-nee said:
Also fact, that she is amazing in EVERYTHING makes me angry. Beautiful, model, popular, rich, athletic, smart, has a hobby, has wrote a book which was made into anime (yeah, anyone remember that one?)... Come on. It's just anime of course, but still.

Resentment much?

Kitsu-nee said:
I've read somewhere on the forum, that her character resets every time - she's a bitch, has some nice moment, but after 5 minutes returns to being a whore. Maybe it's because of anime scenario, but judging after this anime alone, I think she IS just a horrible written character. I'm actually pretty happy that most people dislike her. Maybe in the light novel she's a Jesus, dunno, but definitely not in the anime.

Kirino only acts like a bitch to Kyousuke and Manami, to everyone else she is considered a lovely person (as confirmed by Ayase, Kanako, Track Girl, her photographer, her coaches, teachers, etc etc). Though many people think that she is a bitch to Kuroneko, it is quite clear that the two are actually extremely close friends (to the point that Kuroneko loves Kirino as much if not more than she loves Kyousuke) and their banter is more a ritual. One of the things I loved about the first season was how they conveyed their relationship in understated ways (Kirino is the only one who has read all of Kuroneko's writings, including her poetry, Kuroneko calling Kirino up at night to make her nekomimi, etc).
Jul 1, 2013 12:10 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
@Kitsu-nee ,
that is your opinion but do not present it as a fact.
You say she would act selfish against everyone in the show ?
I do not think so. First she act as real friend for Ayase, also she was really happy about that Kanako got also her chance for being a idol.

She hates Manami and there are many reasons for.
Also she really tried to help her brother in episode 9, in a time he really needed help. She was there for him.
Jul 1, 2013 12:34 PM

May 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
Resentment much?

Duh, of course :D Well, at least it's annoying for me as for a fellow girl. I just find perfect characters pretty boring, though maybe is it just me? I didn't have problems like that with rest of the harem girls.

Takuan_Soho said:

Kirino only acts like a bitch to Kyousuke and Manami, to everyone else she is considered a lovely person (as confirmed by Ayase, Kanako, Track Girl, her photographer, her coaches, teachers, etc etc).

I agree with that, but I felt most of the time, that she just fakes it, and hide her real character. Just like her hobby. Kinda like that one girl from Amagami SS series. That's why she gets along so well with people with whom she can be carefree and tsun, like Kuroneko or Kyousuke. Well, again, it's not a fact, just my feelings about her.
Cyanwasserstoff said:
@Kitsu-nee ,
that is your opinion but do not present it as a fact.
You say she would act selfish against everyone in the show ?
I do not think so. First she act as real friend for Ayase, also she was really happy about that Kanako got also her chance for being a idol.

She hates Manami and there are many reasons for.
Also she really tried to help her brother in episode 9, in a time he really needed help. She was there for him.

About this I'm probably mostly annoyed by situation with Kuroneko. I know that at first she hided her feelings in front of Kyousuke, but I still was shocked, when she told him that she don't want him to date anyone (and Kyousuke chose her over Kuron... Argh, still can't go over it, sorry).
She is a friend of Ayase, but i wonder how she would react, if she knew that she confessed to him... I mean, it was obvious that she chose her to take care of Kyousuke, because she thought that Aya-tan hates him.
About KanaKana-chan - She cosplays her loliloli idol, Meruru, why wouldn't she be happy about that? ;P

I don't know, probably my biggest problem with this show, is that I have older brothers as well, I'm close to them, and I love and respect them very much. I'm not that fond of their girlfriends too, well, not to the point I have a brother complex though. Definitely wouldn't tell them to break up with somebody, because I don't want to, because I want them to be happy most of all, right?
I guess for person with siblings anime like that can't work out. Or again, it's just me thinking stereotypical ;)
Jul 1, 2013 12:54 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Kirino was very selfless towards one of her best friends Kuroneko. She even tried to support the relationship between her brother and Kuroneko even it was very hard for her.

Also she tried hard to recouple Kuroneko and Kyousuke after Kuroneko did break up with him.

Also Kuroneko is fine with the situation, she really likes both a lot, I mean Kirino and Kyousuke.
She want to achieve that all 3 would be happy together. Thats her main goal.
Jul 1, 2013 1:19 PM

May 2010
I know that Kuroneko is fine with that, but that doesn't mean that I have to agree with that as well, right? Obviously it's just writer's convenience to lead it slowly toward different ending. I hope it's not it, though.

I'll admit that Kuroneko surprised me with screaming to Ayase that she would date Kyousuke, even if he would have sex with Kirino, that one got me.
Jul 1, 2013 1:37 PM

Sep 2010
uuuuhhhh.... anticlimactic as fuck really :/

but meh, not as if this single episode is bringing down (that much) a great season.

Kitsu-nee said:
I'll admit that Kuroneko surprised me with screaming to Ayase that she would date Kyousuke, even if he would have sex with Kirino, that one got me.
heh, that catfight was the single best thing of the show xD
Jul 1, 2013 1:58 PM

Apr 2010
Tenshi_Sky said:
I'm just glad she'll get to give those disgusting pieces of filth...

I like how you keep coming back.

Wincest > Eroneko.
Jul 1, 2013 2:37 PM

Jan 2013
nohbody1968 said:
I would add, that, if the prevailing theory is correct, when Manami saw that she wasn't going to end up with Kyousuke, she shifted into a "find a substitute other than Kirino" mode. Why? Probably, to save face. Having been the instigator of the mess, she had to keep up the act way past the point of profitably. Otherwise, she has to admit defeat in front of the one person she doesn't want to -- Kirino.

This is just my opinion, but I don't think Manami honestly shifted into "find a substitute" mode. If we take her manipulations as representative of what she is capable of, and add to that how she ends up becoming friends with the various people whom Kyousuke might end up with, it becomes possible that her intent is to keep Kyousuke and Kirino apart in the belief that they are the only couple that wouldn't eventually breakup out of conflict.

Any relationship Kyousuke has with Ayase or Kanako is going to run into the same problem Kuroneko ran into--namely, that the unresolved tension with Kirino will eventually force them apart. And when that happens, guess who is still there ready to pick up the pieces? I figure that Manami sees time as being on her side; she doesn't mind Kyousuke ending up with other girls because her game is to be the final girl he ends up with, so she's trying to run out the clock on the one relationship that she couldn't count on breaking. Assuming she keeping the siblings from ever getting together, eventually Kyousuke ends up going to university and leaving Kirino behind. In that case, I think Manami expects to win by default.
Jul 1, 2013 2:38 PM
Oct 2012
Kitsu-nee said:
I know that Kuroneko is fine with that, but that doesn't mean that I have to agree with that as well, right? Obviously it's just writer's convenience to lead it slowly toward different ending. I hope it's not it, though.

Not quite what she said, she said that she was such good friends with Kirino that she wouldn't be bothered IF Kirino had sex with Kyousuke.

While Kuroneko loves Kyousuke, her relationship with Kirino is actually more important to her. While Kyousuke supports her, Kirino truly understands her. This rapport is mutual, which is why Kuroneko knew what Kirino felt towards Kyousuke from close to the beginning, and why Kuroneko was able to carry out her "plan" of getting Kirino to be honest about her feelings.

Remember Kuroneko, even from last season, has always said: "I love you as much as your sister" (which Kyousuke never understood - taking it to mean that Kuroneko really didn't like him). Not "more", but "as much". The reverse is also true, Kuroneko loves Kirino as much as Kyousuke. That is why her ideal world is the three of them living together.
Jul 1, 2013 2:58 PM
Jul 2018
CNagy said:

This is just my opinion, but I don't think Manami honestly shifted into "find a substitute" mode. If we take her manipulations as representative of what she is capable of, and add to that how she ends up becoming friends with the various people whom Kyousuke might end up with, it becomes possible that her intent is to keep Kyousuke and Kirino apart in the belief that they are the only couple that wouldn't eventually breakup out of conflict.

Any relationship Kyousuke has with Ayase or Kanako is going to run into the same problem Kuroneko ran into--namely, that the unresolved tension with Kirino will eventually force them apart. And when that happens, guess who is still there ready to pick up the pieces? I figure that Manami sees time as being on her side; she doesn't mind Kyousuke ending up with other girls because her game is to be the final girl he ends up with, so she's trying to run out the clock on the one relationship that she couldn't count on breaking. Assuming she keeping the siblings from ever getting together, eventually Kyousuke ends up going to university and leaving Kirino behind. In that case, I think Manami expects to win by default.

I don't see any flaws in your logic. In fact it makes the "substitute gambit" a win-win situation for Manami. Like you said, in her mind, when the substitute relationship crumbles, she wins. However, if it doesn't crumble, she saves face by not having Kirino "win", so it would still count as a win in her book.

Jul 1, 2013 3:15 PM

Sep 2012
^ you guys are good. Like detectives XD
Jul 1, 2013 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
I got to thinking (a particularly bad habit of mine): while much fun has been made of Ayase's yandere tendencies, Manami is -- IMHO -- the true yandere of the show.

Granted, it's not your stereotypical yandere. She's more like the dere-default tsundere characters that you see from time to time that are all sugar and candy until you hit their beserk button -- then it's clobbering time!

Jul 1, 2013 5:56 PM

Mar 2012
Well that was shit.
Jul 1, 2013 9:43 PM

Jan 2013
Man, this second season as a whole was a hell of a lot weaker than the first season which managed to actually be decent. 6-7/10 sounds about right for the first season.

This season, however, took a turn for the worst, and was characterized largely by melodrama, Kirino still being a pathetic, bitchy ingrate, Kyousuke being a doormat, lots of wasted time, forced humor, weak character interaction, trollish writing, etc.

4/10.

I'd be a 3/10 if Ruri and Kyousuke hadn't looked so damn adorable together in episodes 7 and 8.

But overall, this season was simply jarring and painful to sit through.
Salmon is delicious.
Jul 1, 2013 10:36 PM
Jul 2018
The second season sucked, I only had a few chuckles along the way while the first season made me laugh so hard I also died from laughter that is.

Well I'm gonna wait for episode 14-16 for the ending but still this season sucked and the first season was better.

8/10 (Liked the Ruri Part, That was all)
Jul 2, 2013 12:42 AM

Mar 2010
What a waste of a last episode... :(
Jul 2, 2013 12:47 AM

Sep 2012
Mikenzb said:
The second season sucked, I only had a few chuckles along the way while the first season made me laugh so hard I also died from laughter that is.

Well I'm gonna wait for episode 14-16 for the ending but still this season sucked and the first season was better.

8/10 (Liked the Ruri Part, That was all)

> 8/10
>it sucked

Jul 2, 2013 2:06 AM

Aug 2010
mmm it had some awesome moments and some LMAO moments, but they were scarce...mmm hope those 3 last episodes are great to make up for this weak season.
Jul 2, 2013 4:06 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
oh, well ... someone will not rate it that high because Kuroneko did break up with Kyousuke and did not have that "much" screentime ....

Should I laugh or start to cry :P

I liked this season as much as the first season. There were many great moments in there. Also the fight between Ayase and Kuroneko was epic.
The confession from Kirino was also very great in episode 09.

The producer cannot put all parts of the light novel into the anime version either. It is not possible.
The staff had their own focus for the anime and I am fine with it.
Jul 2, 2013 6:17 AM

Jul 2010
Nice to see some backstory on how they came to be the people they are. All that Kirino did, even the eroge were because of her brother. That was actually new to me.

I do wonder though: at what point did Kirino change her hair color from brown to orange? And why did she dye it; because of her modeling work?

Overall a pretty entertaining second season which did some things better, but also some things worse than the first. Therefore the same score: 8/10. Now the wait till August for the specials!

Jul 2, 2013 9:06 AM

Jun 2013
A disappointing end to a fairly good second season, hopefully the specials can pull it back!
SpaceCowboyFinJul 2, 2013 9:11 AM
Jul 2, 2013 10:07 AM

Oct 2012
Wasn't the last volume unfinished while they were doing the show? I thought that was the reason for the delay.

Unless they aren't going to air the final episodes so they can show us the beautiful, amazing Wincest. I NEED IT.
Jul 2, 2013 11:19 AM

Dec 2009
GAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! they pulled the ole we-will-give-you-all-flashback-episode-and-no-answers-to-the-current-situation. Although, I can see where it is going.
Jul 2, 2013 12:04 PM
Jan 2013
Great episode. Just pissed off at the last 4 episodes being delayed.
Anime has not really ended yet. Lastest Light Novel was published June 7th 2013, so the staff needs time to set up the storyboard and animations.
Jul 2, 2013 1:58 PM

Jul 2011
nohbody1968 said:
I got to thinking (a particularly bad habit of mine): while much fun has been made of Ayase's yandere tendencies, Manami is -- IMHO -- the true yandere of the show.

Granted, it's not your stereotypical yandere. She's more like the dere-default tsundere characters that you see from time to time that are all sugar and candy until you hit their beserk button -- then it's clobbering time!

Just wanted to add a thought I had,

On a different note.
This is gonna sound lame but I really, really missed the first season's opening song (and the OP itself) ._. To me it was like Card Captor Sakura's opening, something precious that got me excited about watching and shouldn't be changed hahah -.o
tsuntsun >>> deredere
Jul 2, 2013 2:18 PM

Jun 2012
Not really the ending I expected, so it wasn't really an amazing ending, but it was a good episode anyway. If it was the last episode ever, it would not be so good, thgough. We sure did learn a lot from this episode anyway.

Another solid 8/10 for this season.

Still. . .

I'll miss lovely my angel Ayase-tan =)

Jul 2, 2013 2:25 PM

Jun 2012
Ghost-Lightning said:

BUT!!! You should really look at this post as it explains it very well:

^Thank you so much for this image!!

Jul 2, 2013 2:26 PM

May 2010
Spieluhr said:
This is gonna sound lame but I really, really missed the first season's opening song (and the OP itself) ._. To me it was like Card Captor Sakura's opening, something precious that got me excited about watching and shouldn't be changed hahah -.o

I know right? I got used to the new opening, but the first one was just amazing (even those lyrics were really memorable).
Also, where is my Meru-Meru song?! Bridget's song was not even half as good or cute.

Still, I think ending songs were a bit better this season, though I need to listen to full versions.
Jul 2, 2013 6:39 PM
Nov 2009
I kind of understand Kirino much better now however, I still think she should realize that Kyousuke is still her brother no matter how much of a loser he becomes.

That Manami is a crazy b*tch though. Hopefully the series will get finished in a happy way (without a damn boat).

Even though I liked the first season more, I still give this one an 8/10.
Jul 2, 2013 6:47 PM
Nov 2009
_ClariS said:
Remember first opening. Irony?
It fits the story ending.

Oh, the Irony!

That song was hella catchy compared to 2nd season's opening
Jul 2, 2013 7:57 PM

May 2013
Damn, Manami used to be that character I loved and wanted to pat on the head n shit, but holy shiiiiiiit she's eviiiil. And she acts like she doesn't know why Kirino hates her....pffft.

Anyways, the backstory itself wasn't bad but it's a crappy way to end the season. Waitin' on those specials now.
Jul 2, 2013 8:09 PM

May 2013
I felt like I just got Evangelion'd with that ending there (although to a much, much smaller degree).'

As an ending to the season, I'd give it a 4/10, but as a setup for the 'special episodes' it seems pretty good.
Jul 2, 2013 10:20 PM

Apr 2013
That was a banal episode despite it being the last one. I had expected a nice follow-up to the previous episode, but it turned out to be a recap instead. Hopefully the specials will provide a more satisfying ending.
Jul 3, 2013 2:10 AM

Jun 2013
Coldness said:
That was a banal episode despite it being the last one. I had expected a nice follow-up to the previous episode, but it turned out to be a recap instead. Hopefully the specials will provide a more satisfying ending.

Yep. I expected something more rewarding, and I don't really understand why the author would make Manami a yandere at all, it doesn't feel... right.
Jul 3, 2013 2:19 AM

May 2013
MashaScream said:
I don't really understand why the author would make Manami a yandere at all, it doesn't feel... right.
Probably the very reason it was done as it'd come off as more unexpected/more of a twist I guess. I think it worked out okay in that regard, but eh, still weird.
Jul 3, 2013 3:58 AM

Dec 2012
AAaww, that was a nice ending :D
Jul 3, 2013 7:20 AM
May 2013
Tenshi_Sky said:
Ugh, screw this. How can you people cheer on INCEST!? That's just ****ing disgusting!

Just notice something. I see you have Scanty and Kneesock in your favorite characters. Didn't they have a incest yuri scene...?
Jul 3, 2013 8:59 AM

Oct 2012
Well not bad ending but it's not the end so i'll say that i enjoyed the episode and that young Kirino is really cute and also i can't wait for the extras !!!!
Jul 3, 2013 2:48 PM
Aug 2012
I don't understand a thing some says it's done and some say a third season start's in august im confused..... Or will there be extra episodes similar to the first season? if so when will they release?
Jul 3, 2013 5:31 PM

Oct 2010
Snakebee said:
How did her hair change color suddenly, dye?
Well it was entertaining while it lasted, not going to continue with the series since I spoiled myself the ending recently.

man,I totally agree with your feelings about the ending..
Signature Removed
Jul 3, 2013 6:08 PM

Sep 2012
Fossa said:
I don't understand a thing some says it's done and some say a third season start's in august im confused..... Or will there be extra episodes similar to the first season? if so when will they release?

There will be 3 specials that will finish the story. They do in fact air on August 18.
Jul 3, 2013 8:44 PM

Apr 2009
Who cares its just anime.. kirino is to awesome to not win
Jul 3, 2013 8:56 PM

Aug 2011

Kurumi still wins in the end.
Jul 3, 2013 10:39 PM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
I was very adverse to the idea of a show revolving around eroge from the very start of S1, but after sticking through it, I see that there is more depth behind the story than I probably gave credit for. Whether that balances out the rage I had in S1, and the start of S2 I'm still not sure.

This flashback episode was rather self explanatory, going through it with Kirino's perspective explains the lingering premise of why Kirino hates Kyousuke to some extent.

With three episodes left, I think the pacing was okay, and while inevitably there were details skimped over, I think the main idea was well conveyed.

Now, about that ending in August...If it's what I think it will be, that'll be awesome, else if it's what I hope it won't be, I'll probably flip out of this chair.

7/10
Jul 3, 2013 10:42 PM

Aug 2010
This season seemed to have been all over the place. It played off of what was left over from the first season and fleshing out the characters even further. I didn't really mind all too much with the direction being made for this season, but it doesn't have a nice continuous story progression from episode to episode. Unlike the first season, which wrapped up a story with a nice conclusion.

As for episode 13, it just felt right to have concluded this season by fleshing out Kirino and Kyousuke's characters further. And a bit of Manami...

I liked how young Kyousuke's fall from the ideal role model, and Kirino rise to be recognized. Even when the positions are flipped, but both characters are still flawed. Kyousuke trying to guide his little sister while not always sure how to go about it, and Kirino chasing an image to be recognized by her brother but never really reaching it. Kirino will always be the 'little sister' to Kyousuke. And Kirino's addiction to sis-con eroge to fill the void that was left while ignoring the 'apathetic' Kyousuke.
Jul 3, 2013 10:45 PM

Oct 2010
I loved watching Kirino grow and what made her who she was! :')
Jul 3, 2013 10:56 PM
Jul 2013
0/10

funny jab at incest in the beginning turn into a shitty harem and real incest.

f*** this.
Pages (10) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.