Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 2013 6:12 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lots of bdsm. Different main characters from Ep1.

You don't see male getting the hardcore bondage action very often in hentai but this one there is quite a bit, including quite a lot of toy insertions/pegging for the guy. The first scene with the person sucking the strap on.... IT'S A TRAP. Yea, it's the guy sucking on it and proceeds to get lots more insertions and pegging throughout the episode.

I won't go into detail like I usually do but much better than the first episode, lots of group rape sex scenes for the girl and the guy is usually getting dominated by two other girls. Didn't really enjoy the pegging and male toy insertions though as it isn't really my thing. *imagines him as a futa girl* Ah, problem solved.

Ending was, how do I say, very hentai like. Happy ending. Yea that's right, happy ending in this hentai all about gangraping and BDSM. This hentai has some NTR as well.
HentaiJun 29, 2013 6:25 AM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Jul 3, 2013 11:10 PM
Sep 2011
I was disappointed by the first one, but ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS!
Dirty hardcore gangrape, defilement of both guy and girl, love winning out in the end. If the next episode is like, this series will be of my all time favorites.
Aug 8, 2013 5:39 PM
Jun 2013
Murklandxxx said:
Dirty hardcore gangrape, defilement of both guy and girl, love winning out in the end. If the next episode is like, this series will be of my all time favorites.

I agree, the plot was truly a work of art. The way Ryo punched that idiot and how he confess his love was truly top class entertainment.

Still, no offense, but Ryo's voice while he is still crossdressing near the end......it gives me a familiar distinct feeling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ATbZN60fGU

I mean, at least give him a more feminine voice like Kurapika (hunter x hunter) or Jonathan "Jonah" Mar (Jormungand). It would have been more pleasant if he was able to change is voice a little. Though yes they were able to change it a bit while he was being dominated I would've liked it if he had a feminine voice throughout the episode. Of course his male voice did made a nice manly confession, in terms of being a man I would put him in the same category as Ichigo Kurosaki, though it is quite scary that he can change from a serious deep voice to a girly voice so much at will.
greed2Aug 9, 2013 11:40 PM
Sep 23, 2013 4:35 PM

Oct 2007
im just pissed that episode 2 crammed chapters 3-8 in one episode instead of over the course of 2-3 more episodes.
i still enjoyed it though :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2014 2:20 PM

Nov 2007
I enjoyed the ep 2 more than the first one, is really complete and fappable x3
May 8, 2014 12:22 PM

Sep 2009
The music is surprisingly good
Aug 19, 2014 12:49 PM

Sep 2012
in the ferry end i think he still lost, if u listen the sound before it went dark, it sounded like MC got hit to the head, so if he is unconscious then they can rape her more & make her mind brake, a total sex slave, i feel like the happy end was illusion, a way to troll with us, but despite what i say'd i want to think it ended happily :)

Edit:
but read the manga, the end there is EPIC LOL
what happens with the guy with white hair who organized her banging
Sugram22Aug 21, 2014 3:26 PM
Sep 9, 2014 8:10 AM

Nov 2013
They should just left it with first episode, which was pretty good. The second one is just bad, the crossdressing was out of place.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jul 6, 2016 12:54 AM
Jul 2016
Gonna get straight to it. Was wondering and the reason you're not finding the 2nd Episode in a lot of outlets online is due to a clear gay scene with the cross-dressed guy. Don't even try to convince yourself otherwise. The intention was to play gotcha with the viewer by even having the guy have a female seiyuu act the cross-dressing portion. Do yourself a favor and avoid at all costs. Drop Out is heaven compared to this trash that was all over the place.
Sep 21, 2018 4:50 AM
Apr 2016
Sugram22 said:
i
Edit:

I know this comment was years ago, but yeah this ending was totally amazing, there was another series where the bad guy got arrested and the girl and the boy she always loved visit him in prison and go at it in front of him and say she will never be his again ^_^
Sep 21, 2018 11:41 PM

Sep 2012
Keiradeadgirl said:
Sugram22 said:
i
Edit:

I know this comment was years ago, but yeah this ending was totally amazing, there was another series where the bad guy got arrested and the girl and the boy she always loved visit him in prison and go at it in front of him and say she will never be his again ^_^

oh i have even forgotten about it, about what this anime/manga was about XD
i would have to rewatch it or read it to remember :D maybe just reading bit helps (maybe its just temporary thing, more of a issue accessing the data so reading a bit would make me remember, maybe), but right new it feels like blank slate :D, but dot feel like it (like reading) :D
Sep 26, 2018 3:33 PM

Sep 2018
Keiradeadgirl said:
Sugram22 said:
i
Edit:

There's a sequel to this manga? What is it called? Obviously, it's for um... research purposes.
Sep 27, 2018 12:16 PM
Apr 2016
VeryLTTP said:
Keiradeadgirl said:

There's a sequel to this manga? What is it called? Obviously, it's for um... research purposes.

Sorry meant there was another title, where the bad guy got what was coming to him and the girl ended up with the boy she always loved and he accepts her perversion, I can't remember the name and my google-fu is failing me sorry.
Nov 26, 2018 6:52 PM

Jul 2009
Ugghhh the femdom scenes with the trap was just yuck (especially the crossdressing), so I much prefer episode one. Overall though this was a fairly good adaptation of the manga, even if some parts were rushed. Chika scenes >>> Reika scenes.
Mar 18, 2021 1:27 AM
Aug 2019
Anyone know another h like this with rape?
Jun 25, 2021 6:34 AM
Dec 2017
Murklandxxx said:
I agree man, this is the first time when a hentai with rape/NTR trope had a good ending. That scene was amazing when the MC punched the bad guy and claimed his woman.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koukai Benjo The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Mar 23, 2013

7 by FluffyDango »»
Sep 7, 2013 5:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.