Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 26, 2013 9:54 AM

Nov 2012
Rarely.
I stopped unranked random matchup battling on Pokemon though.
Every other player would rage quit as soon as they got down to their last Pokemon which pissed the hell out of me.
At least on ranked battling, a disconnect counts as a win.
Jun 26, 2013 11:38 AM

Sep 2011
DangerDan said:
Only in Dota 2 because you can't surrender.

Yes.

On another note, I leave games I see no point in continuing because A) They are already lost or the hope of winning is forlorn. You could perceive it as rage quitting,
but I think it as a time conserve.
Jun 26, 2013 2:33 PM

Apr 2013
I very rarely rage quit. I think I've only done it a couple times, but I remember being really angry when it happened, and it only happened in single player games.
I, however, do enjoy making other people rage quit. Tears are my - very delicious - fuel. And I'd say I'm quite good at it lel
Jun 26, 2013 2:41 PM

Mar 2012
It's hilarious hearing/seeing people rage quit. I can only handle getting noob-tubed so many times in a row, myself.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jun 27, 2013 8:04 AM

May 2012
Depends on the game you're talking about. Or are you talking about games in general? CoD, GoW, BF, or any shooter game like that I never do. My team may be full of people who seem as if they're never held any type of electronic, but I never really try to "play" the game nowadays. For example, all I ever use in CoD now is a riot shield w/ a crossbow(no tri-bolt) or remove everything and use a combat knife and get over 4:1 more than half the time. I have abandoned the whole team play. Only time I'll rage quit on an MMO is if I'm lagging for whatever reason to the point of where it's unbearable due to server instability. I only ever rage quit if things are extremely difficult, like on some JRPG's I've played that are hell on their most difficult difficulty.

Jun 27, 2013 8:08 AM

Jun 2013
Adolebit said:
Depends on the game you're talking about. Or are you talking about games in general? CoD, GoW, BF, or any shooter game like that I never do. My team may be full of people who seem as if they're never held any type of electronic, but I never really try to "play" the game nowadays. For example, all I ever use in CoD now is a riot shield w/ a crossbow(no tri-bolt) or remove everything and use a combat knife and get over 4:1 more than half the time. I have abandoned the whole team play. Only time I'll rage quit on an MMO is if I'm lagging for whatever reason to the point of where it's unbearable due to server instability. I only ever rage quit if things are extremely difficult, like on some JRPG's I've played that are hell on their most difficult difficulty.

Yeah, I'll rage when some external force hinders my performance, like lag or shitty players. I'll never rage quit though, weak

Jun 27, 2013 12:33 PM

Oct 2012
I get irritated at times but I never rage quit.
But when I get angry I just calm myself down and play another game or watch anime.
Jun 27, 2013 12:45 PM
Apr 2013
Haha, I remember playing FF tactics advance on a GBA emulator, and I would always save in combat, then a berserk attack (IIRC) that has like 25% hit chance, and I would rage that it would never hit and quit.

But now, no way. Anyone who annoys me I put on ignore, and if I'm the one playing badly, I apologize (Unless they are intolerant assholes that immediately flamel), and do my best.
Jul 3, 2013 2:56 AM

Nov 2011
I don't play very many games that induce raging nowadays, and I'm happy about it because I don't find myself throwing controllers at the wall like I used to do back when I used to go hard in CoD. Quit that shit, and I'm proud. This is also one of the reasons I don't want to get into LoL, lol.
Michael D. Gillis - Mayor of Scrubsville
Jul 3, 2013 7:22 AM

Mar 2011
This...monstrosity of a game!

Jul 3, 2013 7:26 AM

Aug 2012
Yeah, usually on things that I know I can beat but for some reason either me or a party member keep slipping up

Like right now I was trying to beat this jump quest in maple that I've beat'n already on 4 other characters but for some reason I just can't do it anymore =.=
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Jul 3, 2013 8:04 AM

Jun 2012
Not so much anymore, before it was mostly FIFA and at times, Catherine.
"El Baile de la muerte"
Jul 3, 2013 8:13 AM

Jun 2012
I don't rage quit often, I'll usually finish it, then log. But I have on occassion, specially if I am in a game, and it seems like everyone on the other team is running with a modded controller and quickscoping.

I can deal with a few of them, makes it a fun game I like to end up playing trying to get the jump on them. But when it seems all of them, then yeah, have been known to. :)
Jul 3, 2013 3:32 PM

Mar 2010
only when it LAGS
or when i miss a combo :[
Jul 3, 2013 3:34 PM

May 2013
Gameofficial said:
This...monstrosity of a game!

Pfft..... I finished it?

The difficulty depends on how quickly you learn. Plus I'm a pretty chilled gamer

Nothing really gets to me.
Jul 3, 2013 4:27 PM

Dec 2012
Not really a rage quit, but I just finished Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja and I'm still having rage afterschocks. After I broke a controller during MW2 launchweek, I promised myself to not ever get angry at games anymore. I actually managed to do it, untill I started playing this cheap piece of shit known as Ninja Gaiden 2 again. The game just breaks all the rules when it comes to good gamedesign.

Fuck you Itagaki. From the bottom of my heart, Fuck you.
Ainsley_HarriottJul 3, 2013 4:32 PM
Jul 3, 2013 4:44 PM

Oct 2012
I don't know how anyone could get so angry at a video game, but I have my moments sometimes when I die cheaply.
Jul 3, 2013 4:58 PM

Mar 2013
The only game that has legitimately enraged me is Touhou.
I quit when I get mad because playing while angry just makes you mess up even more.
Jul 3, 2013 5:07 PM

Apr 2011
When I get lagstabbed, yes.
Jul 3, 2013 6:56 PM

Mar 2013
I'm a lone wolf when it comes to games online.

I'm a very chilled when it comes to games to online. Especially COD. Without bullshit, I can predict the opponents routes, analyze the respawns of the opposing teams and be a team player at times.

When it comes to friends, I play horrible because they bring me down and keep talking to me when I'm playng when I usually think of certain things during the game.

To be honest I only rage when I play with friends. I barely rage quit when I'm playing.

You could still say I rage quit, but only when bullshit happens.
Jul 3, 2013 6:59 PM

Jul 2012
AbovePsycho said:
I only rage quit when I'm put with horrible team mates, and end up getting raped by the opposing team.

Every fucking time I play Gears of War.
Jul 4, 2013 2:20 AM

May 2009
AbovePsycho said:
I only rage quit when I'm put with horrible team mates, and end up getting raped by the opposing team.

this is basically solo queue in League. i love the game but the community is... meh... could be better.
Jul 4, 2013 10:57 PM

Sep 2011
Sharp curve in difficulty.
Jul 4, 2013 11:12 PM

Sep 2008
I used to ragequit quite a lot in Dota. Usually not from losing the game itself but after getting pissed off arguing with a friend =.=
There's two kinds of people you can't win an argument against:
One - Too dumb to tell right from wrong.
Two - Too stubborn to admit they are wrong.
Jul 4, 2013 11:22 PM

Oct 2010
ill leave game if im not haveing fun

but i make peoplae hardcore rage quit all the time

from my creating a dead zone from spamin a rpg non stop in a corner/hall
dont ask questions, just do answers
Jul 5, 2013 1:15 AM

May 2012
I used to have those violent rage quit fits when I was younger(you know throwing the controller to the ground and yelling like a maniac) Now whenever a game really starts to piss me off I'll just turn it off. I play games to relax and have fun, not stress myself out lol.
Jul 5, 2013 1:22 AM

Jul 2013
Have never rage quitted, always stuck it out to the bitter end even when the other team talks smack to me at the end of the match. I'm not letting them get the best of me; i.e. Soul Calibur V,Black Ops 2, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, NCAA 12, etc.
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Jul 5, 2013 4:46 AM

Dec 2012
AbovePsycho said:

Based on a true story.
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jul 5, 2013 5:36 AM

Jul 2013
I've lost count of how many times I rage quit on FIFA games.
Jul 5, 2013 5:39 AM

Aug 2012
I really never..."rage" in the first place. More like.....holy shit im getting raped.

If it's a team game and we're being raped, I try to be counter productive so at least I'll get some lols out of the game.
Jul 5, 2013 2:45 PM

Oct 2012
I rarely do it, but when I played Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 on Master Ninja I did rage quite a few times lol
I am not the one at fault, the world is.
Jul 5, 2013 4:36 PM

Dec 2012
for the most part I suck it up and try my best but there are those times where im like "FCK ALL OF YOU" and turn the console off
Jul 6, 2013 7:53 AM

Jan 2013
I did the other day when my player took about 10 minutes to get into the car while I was trying to make a quick getaway. If I didn't quit I may have chucked my laptop at the wall.
Jul 6, 2013 8:24 AM

Jul 2009
I used to, now i act more calm on those situations.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2013 8:49 AM

May 2013
I don't rage quit. I might throw my headset or hit the desk/keyboard, but I don't quit.
Jul 7, 2013 2:16 AM

Mar 2008
YoshiHoshi said:
AbovePsycho said:

this is basically solo queue in League. i love the game but the community is... meh... could be better.

so true

I don't rage quit though
Jul 8, 2013 4:02 AM

Mar 2013
Ive always been a very vocal person should i say when it comes to rage... When i dont preform to what i feel i should or if im stuck with complete idiots i tend to get a bit mad. For instance i had to get a new tablet pen a few days ago :\
>>> Feel free to recommend any anime that meets one of the options on my about me section on my profile :D! <<<
Jul 8, 2013 4:12 AM

May 2012
The only game I ever raged quit on was some of the Call of Duty games, I don't think they should count though. Urgh. Haven't played that game in over a year now.

When it comes to other games, I rarely ever rage quit. I'm quite patient but if I feel like I am over playing the game, I finish whatever I'm doing on that game (multiplayer co-op, missions, etc) and have a break for a while and come back a little later.
Aug 3, 2013 12:06 AM

Jan 2013
I rage quit but I hate giving up but sometimes I just do when I can't take it anymore :P
Aug 3, 2013 7:49 AM

Jun 2012
I get mad, but don't quit, that's my problem :P

My keyboard is solid though, so it's fine :D
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Aug 3, 2013 7:57 AM
Jun 2012
AbovePsycho said:

THIS!

I'm fucking tired of playing with GOON players on Call of Duty. I hop on Kill Confirmed on MW3 and Lag Ops 2 and all I see people getting the Kills and not getting the Tags.

COD = Rage Quit heaven
Aug 3, 2013 8:00 AM
Sykolicious

Jul 2013
I used to. But after all these years I'm now learning to control my anger. Meaning if I die now of some stupid reason, idgaf.
Aug 3, 2013 9:17 AM

Jul 2013
I have very short fuse when playing competitive multiplayer which is exactly why do not play competitive modes anymore.

Few lag death's and i'm cursing like mad (not with mic of course)
Aug 3, 2013 9:27 AM

Aug 2012
FinalSynFrey said:
AbovePsycho said:

THIS!

I'm fucking tired of playing with GOON players on Call of Duty. I hop on Kill Confirmed on MW3 and Lag Ops 2 and all I see people getting the Kills and not getting the Tags.

COD = Rage Quit heaven

Amen.
Aug 3, 2013 9:28 AM
Apr 2010
Not really. If a specific person is beating me over and over, then I just put effort into learning their playstyle and patterns. I usually win when that happens.
Aug 4, 2013 11:34 AM

Apr 2013
I smashed my controller a few months ago. Now I try to calm down while playing games.
Aug 4, 2013 12:33 PM

Mar 2013
AbovePsycho said:

I usually curse at my retarded teammates like some 10 yr old,but stick to the bitter end.
So Far,so Good...So What!
Aug 4, 2013 9:56 PM
Jul 2013
Anyone plays COD? My golly that game.
Aug 4, 2013 10:16 PM

Jul 2013
I love making people rage quit, and then you computer farm HAHA
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 3 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
3 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
5 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
9 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.