Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2013 11:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
>Tired, tired, tired.

As expected, fan service this episode but I bet that bath sure felt good. Dat messages lol. These girls sure are having fun.
Jun 8, 2013 12:34 PM

May 2012
It really does feel a lot like a JRPG~
I think that's one of the reasons I love this show so much! It harkens back to the JRPG era~

And the show adds another NPC loli!

Time to take on the Volcano Master! Will Bahamut gain a familiar from this I wonder?
Jun 8, 2013 1:21 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
At the risk of being a bore...

So, at 8:20, the landlady is making a play on words. Is what she said 湯 入って か ない ?
Jun 8, 2013 2:03 PM

Apr 2010
The expensive part was obvious it the service seemed very luxurious for a inn it was more like the service you find in a good hotel.
It also looked very big for a inn.
But the girls made the mistake of not negotiating the price beforehand which is always a recommended thing to do especially when using a service.
Jun 8, 2013 2:40 PM

Apr 2011
Haha intersting, I was thinking "hmm, will they even be able to pay for this?" before they entered the inn but then I was like "nah, Bahamut is rich, will be no problem" . Or it could have been that this wouldn't even be part of the dialogue. I guess it WAS a problem after all!
Like last episode, I really have to say, I absolutely love this show, it's just the atmosphere and the characters that I absolutely adore. Just because this is so simply made and average for most people I always keep wondering before watching the next episode if I will really keep on enjoying this that much but until now, this has always been the case.
If nothing really changes from the pace, it will be a 9/10 for me easily.
Jun 8, 2013 4:41 PM

May 2013
Good episode. Lol having to work at the inn to pay for their stay.
Jun 8, 2013 4:58 PM

Jan 2013
Alright episode
Jun 8, 2013 11:01 PM

May 2011
I wonder why the voice actors for support characters like these inn people aren't listed here.
Jun 9, 2013 5:46 AM

Sep 2012
I thought the volcano hot spring story will end in just one episode but I was wrong...
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 9, 2013 5:48 AM

Sep 2012
LEGOF said:
I wonder why the voice actors for support characters like these inn people aren't listed here.
The inn people's VA are listed !! The short boss is by Tatsumi Yuiko and her staff is Endoh Aya. I guess you just missed them in the ED...

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 9, 2013 5:50 AM

Jan 2012
I miss the snide rude jokes from the first few episodes. This seems to be settling into a more mundane pattern now. It's still pretty fun to watch but it hasn't made me laugh for a while now and I'm not really immersed in the "story" either.
Jun 9, 2013 7:31 AM

Jan 2013
vampko said:
It really does feel a lot like a JRPG~
I think that's one of the reasons I love this show so much! It harkens back to the JRPG era~

And the show adds another NPC loli!

Time to take on the Volcano Master! Will Bahamut gain a familiar from this I wonder?

Pretty much most of this. This was a okay ep though, but really this show doesn't get the attention it deserves.
Jun 10, 2013 1:10 AM

Feb 2010
symbv said:
LEGOF said:
The inn people's VA are listed !! The short boss is by Tatsumi Yuiko and her staff is Endoh Aya. I guess you just missed them in the ED...

He meant here on MAL. It appears only the main characters are listed. lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2013 1:59 AM

Sep 2012
MelbShaw said:
symbv said:
LEGOF said:
He meant here on MAL. It appears only the main characters are listed. lol
If I understand correctly, you and everyone in MAL can help by adding those information yourselves....

Jun 10, 2013 7:32 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
symbv said:
If I understand correctly, you and everyone in MAL can help by adding those information yourselves....
Yep. Submissions are moderated, but show related entries are open to all members, from adding a new show to adding minor details. I've done a few things, mostly around correcting (English) grammar.
Jun 19, 2013 9:37 AM

Sep 2012
Going to an inn > You can't pay > You work instead.

Generic episode.
Jun 23, 2013 6:40 PM

Apr 2009
And so the adventure continues. New quest received: Find the Lord of the Volcano and restore the Hot Springs! Off the party goes to do this quest. Maybe this would have worked better as a game. Hmm...
Aug 18, 2013 1:25 PM

Mar 2010
Is anyone not kids in this anime...
Oct 18, 2016 7:26 PM

Nov 2013
The scene with Leviathan making the water bubble, which they then share, was hilarious.

And Bahamut lost her wallet, that was funny too. Time to get to work, girls!

Next episode, they go into the volcano and fight against the mutated Albert Wesker. Oops, wrong game.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 14, 2021 6:46 AM

Feb 2020
Nice onsen episode. That water bubble was hilarious. :D
Apr 22, 2023 7:52 PM

Sep 2020
I'm enjoying the show but with only a few episodes left, do they really have time to go on another adventure/quest?
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2013

51 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 8:19 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

27 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

30 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:57 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

25 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:49 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

26 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.