Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2013 9:55 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
what an epic fight, more, more, more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a lucky punish by shioon, yay
Jun 6, 2013 11:25 PM
Jun 2013
YES a chapter of the breaker! Wow I was dreading that it was going to be a 6 week hiatus like all the other manhwas. Mmm most likely not going to happen, but I can imagine that when the helicopter lands, Shioon will be waiting for them, "what took you so long?"
Jun 7, 2013 12:00 AM

Jul 2009
I really hope this increasingly awesome streak of his continues, he's been kidnapped too many times in the series already, still not sure which route the author will take.
Jun 7, 2013 12:01 AM

Apr 2010
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking cliffhangers.
Jun 7, 2013 12:02 AM

Nov 2011
Damn it a cliffhanger. But this chapter was worth the wait this week. That last shot looked painful as fuck.
Jun 7, 2013 12:08 AM

Aug 2011
Dammit Shiwoon, you're almost doing TOO well xD
Jun 7, 2013 12:12 AM

Apr 2010
Stark700 said:
Damn it a cliffhanger. But this chapter was worth the wait this week. That last shot looked painful as fuck.

More than likely he blocked it or neutralized it, he is one of the top 10 masters after all. I just hope it doesn't lead into Shi-woon being subdued/kidnapped, yet again.
Jun 7, 2013 12:25 AM

Mar 2012
And yet again another chapter ended too quickly. It's probably a good idea to save the chapters to at least until this arch finish.

Fcking Epic Fight, Is it just me or Shionn movements is so simple like theres no technique.
Jun 7, 2013 12:34 AM

Apr 2008
Shioon is takin point and holdin on good. Though I think Gramps is starting to like him lol.
Jun 7, 2013 1:04 AM

Feb 2012
Need moar. My only hatred for ongoing things is that I have to wait to see what happens next >:C
Jun 7, 2013 1:09 AM

Oct 2010
That chapter cover page made up for the cliffhanger. SeraxShioon
Jun 7, 2013 2:00 AM

Mar 2010
epic!! shioon with that shoruken > fadc> ultra 1 combo. man just imagine if shioon gets some proper training
Jun 7, 2013 3:39 AM

Aug 2011
batossai said:
epic!! shioon with that shoruken > fadc> ultra 1 combo. man just imagine if shioon gets some proper training

he will get some proper training ..and after he gets that training all the Murirm will acknowledge him :XX ..epic fight ..is just me or te last stance that Shioon made was the move that elder Jun stoped Shioon to do in the fight with the Bald one (forgot his name )

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
Jun 7, 2013 4:49 AM

Mar 2012
I wonder how this would look like if it was animated *o*....
Jun 7, 2013 7:44 AM

Feb 2012
I'm so proud of Shi-woon, not that I taught him anything but he matured and keeps showing it.

Also, we have been getting color pages for quite some time which I really appreciate.
Jun 7, 2013 7:46 AM

Dec 2012
It was good chapter but in fact nothing much happened. I mean it's repeating scenario from other fights where Shiwoon was fighting stronger oponents yet his tenaciti was forcing them back. I'm not saying it's bad, but nothing new happened. It doesn't seem that Elder took any considerable demage either. Last page seem saying that He finnaly received strong hit but it can still be oposite. Well can't wait till next chapter...

Jun 7, 2013 8:01 AM

Jul 2011
Epic fight! You can feel the tension.
Jun 7, 2013 8:25 AM

Feb 2008
he didn't just chance physically. his mental acuity and analytical skills are off the charts. despite being in a desperate situation he still keeps a calm head. his growth is a bit too much.

TheOneWhoSeek said:
It was good chapter but in fact nothing much happened. I mean it's repeating scenario from other fights where Shiwoon was fighting stronger oponents yet his tenaciti was forcing them back. I'm not saying it's bad, but nothing new happened. It doesn't seem that Elder took any considerable demage either. Last page seem saying that He finnaly received strong hit but it can still be oposite. Well can't wait till next chapter...

you obviously seem to not like this manga or at least cant bring yourself to. whether he wins or loses is besides the point. he is fighting a veteran master who probably hasn't brought out his true strength yet. in all likelihood he might still lose but this whole chapter was to emphasize his growth and the obvious disbelief of his opponent regarding his strength.
Jun 7, 2013 9:15 AM

Apr 2011
One week is too much of a wait :c
Jun 7, 2013 9:52 AM

Sep 2012
Thank you so much for this chapter, it was worth the wait. What an epic cliffhanger :)
Jun 7, 2013 2:31 PM

Mar 2012
at this rate the old guy will loose his cool and put an end before Sun woo clan arrive.
Jun 7, 2013 4:40 PM

Dec 2012
I need moar!!!!!! The suspense is killing me!!! >.<
Jun 8, 2013 1:13 AM

Dec 2012
kisami said:
he didn't just chance physically. his mental acuity and analytical skills are off the charts. despite being in a desperate situation he still keeps a calm head. his growth is a bit too much.

TheOneWhoSeek said:

you obviously seem to not like this manga or at least cant bring yourself to. whether he wins or loses is besides the point. he is fighting a veteran master who probably hasn't brought out his true strength yet. in all likelihood he might still lose but this whole chapter was to emphasize his growth and the obvious disbelief of his opponent regarding his strength.

No, I really do like this manhwa, but this certain fight seem to me like reapated scheme. I still liked it but it just seem to me that it could be done better. I do not know how but i feel lacking something in last few chapters.

Jun 8, 2013 6:11 PM
Aug 2012
ShioonxSera in the cover was nice to see, hope that happens sometime eventually. More importantly, great chapter! I don't really see Shioon holding out for that long against the old man though. I just have a feeling that the fight is just going to go downhill from here.
Jun 9, 2013 4:46 PM

Dec 2012
angrypeasant said:
ShioonxSera in the cover was nice to see, hope that happens sometime eventually. (...).

Actually she would make perfect mate for him. Since Sae-Hee is not murim and can not defend herself if Shioon would decide to be with her he would put her in constatnt danger (even now she is not quite safe), so he probably will be forced to leave her behind anyway (or she will learn martial arts which is mad idea). Sera on the other hand can more or less protect herself + is quite inteligent and pretty and most importantly she is Mil-Yang Clan Ganju so it's perfect option to fuse clans and rule over the murim world <mad eyes>

Jun 10, 2013 11:05 PM

Feb 2008
I really should have waited for A-Team's translation.

Liked the chapter though :)

My only question now is if he'll be in zombie mode or bot mode when the sunwoo show up.
Jul 19, 2013 12:20 PM

Nov 2009
He could make any request he wants if he holds out for 20 minutes? That means he could request that this crazy strong doctor join the SunWoo clan right? Assuming that the doctor will honor any request he could force the doctor to become a very powerful ally indeed ... however something tells me even if he does win this deal he is going to squander it.
Jun 27, 2014 7:50 AM

Mar 2014
Shi woon is becoming better in thinking while in fight now!!!
That was a worth of a Punch!!!
Pretty great Chapter!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 140 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

12 by SoulArcher »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

59 by yveltalkyogre »»
Nov 23, 2022 2:33 PM

» The Breaker Season 3

KazukiMakoto - Jul 16, 2016

4 by Grazih »»
Aug 8, 2022 7:10 PM

» Breaker season 3 page

floater9 - Jun 3, 2022

3 by Chronowarp »»
Jun 18, 2022 6:20 AM

» Season 3 coming this spring

Tybor - Mar 20, 2022

24 by Busujima_Saeko »»
May 19, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.