Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2013 9:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aww poor Leviathan-chan.

Typical episode. I knew they'd make it out of that cave. Their younger selves are kinda cute I guess as well as that girl with the pink hair napping.
Jun 1, 2013 11:33 AM

May 2012
That boy is very hard to trust

Looks like the Aquafall Defense Force is slowly becoming a real thing.

Kero Heqet was adorable~ I hope to see more of her!
Jun 1, 2013 12:54 PM

Apr 2010
Nice episode again seems they will have their revenge on that monster in the future not to mention revenge for their barbecue, food should not be wasted!!
About Heqet a figure from mythology ones again Heget was the frog goddess in Egyptian mythology and she was a sign of life and fertility.
Each year after the floods of the Nile millions of frogs which would make the lands fertile hence the frog goddess.
Jun 1, 2013 2:08 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
vampko said:
They are slowly, reluctantly, coming to realize that they need to do something.
Jun 1, 2013 3:30 PM

May 2013
Good episode. Heqet's cute lol.
Jun 1, 2013 4:33 PM

May 2012
Cratex said:
vampko said:
They are slowly, reluctantly, coming to realize that they need to do something.

I'm pretty glad it's been a slow process.
Jun 1, 2013 5:31 PM

Jan 2013
An alright episode.
Jun 1, 2013 6:32 PM

Jun 2012
Well it looks like the battle with the bug is put on hold.

Jun 1, 2013 7:05 PM

Oct 2012
Jormungandr cant remember any names
Jun 2, 2013 3:07 AM

Mar 2009
Master_Yoma said:

I guess it's suppose to be cute and/or funny.... and I thought it was for the first few episodes, but it's getting a bit old now.

With a memory for names that bad, you'd think she wouldn't remember her own name or her sisters names for that matter... a bit inconsistent.
Jun 2, 2013 3:14 AM

Sep 2012
A CG mecha !! Still looks a bit out of place to me....

And Heqet / frog lol Get me to learn a bit about Egypt mythology!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 2, 2013 10:01 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
windeen-windy said:
Master_Yoma said:

I guess it's suppose to be cute and/or funny.... and I thought it was for the first few episodes, but it's getting a bit old now.

With a memory for names that bad, you'd think she wouldn't remember her own name or her sisters names for that matter... a bit inconsistent.
I'm that way in Real Life. I have considerable difficulties with remembering names unless I use them repeatedly over several days or weeks. There are people I work with on a daily basis who I would be pressed to remember their last names.

On the other hand, there are several physical constants that I have memorized out to several decimal places that I originally learned in college/grad school over 25 years ago and never used afterwards. It's annoying.
Jun 2, 2013 12:51 PM

Apr 2011
I have to say this, even after 8 episodes I still don't even know why I am enjoying this particular Anime so much. I mean, it's one of my favorites this season, even with amazing entries like Shingeki no Kyoujin, Hataraku Maou-sama and Aku no Hana (yes it's awesome I think). Still, in this one, I really feel like I am IN this dream world...I enjoy the atmosphere and the charcaters (especially Syrup) very much.
Is there anybody who feels similar? I really don't think so since I can't even explain myself.
I mean...it's nothing "special" if you look at this Anime neutrally! XD
Jun 2, 2013 2:20 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
KevinRammstein said:
Still, in this one, I really feel like I am IN this dream world...I enjoy the atmosphere and the charcaters (especially Syrup) very much.
Is there anybody who feels similar?
That has definitely happened for me in a few shows I've seen, so I definitely understand where you are coming from, but not for this show. I'm enjoying Zettai Bouei Leviathan, but so far it's mostly about how I enjoy the three four main characters. I sometimes feel as if they could be picked up and dropped into another world and I'd not notice much of a difference. The world seems rather underdeveloped and there is little actually binding the characters to it for me. That is starting to change with these last two episodes, but it's taken over 2 hours of show time to get there.
Jun 2, 2013 2:24 PM

Jan 2012
symbv said:
A CG mecha !! Still looks a bit out of place to me....

I felt like that too, even though I know this isn't a show I should take seriously, it did feel pretty out of place. Still this is a little bit of fun and one of this seasons shows I still have no problem watching each week.
Jun 2, 2013 2:41 PM

Jun 2013
nice episode and Heqet is cute.
Jun 3, 2013 11:22 AM

May 2012
Cratex said:
windeen-windy said:
Master_Yoma said:

I'm that way in Real Life. I have considerable difficulties with remembering names unless I use them repeatedly over several days or weeks. There are people I work with on a daily basis who I would be pressed to remember their last names.

On the other hand, there are several physical constants that I have memorized out to several decimal places that I originally learned in college/grad school over 25 years ago and never used afterwards. It's annoying.

Add me to that!

I think it's good they're keeping it consistent, instead of just using it as a joke and discarding it shortly after. It's a character trait, so of course it's going to happen throughout. Unless she attempts to fix it, which I don't really see happening.
Jun 7, 2013 2:10 PM

Jul 2009
Heqet's fucking voice is annoying as hell! Someone kill her please! D:
Jun 9, 2013 6:20 AM

Apr 2009
Their party is currently underleveled for that dungeon. So, mysterious boy NPC A tells them to head north to heal up and possibly gain more levels before clearing this area. They need a healer... or someone needs to learn some healing powers.

Well, at least the show has gone down the adventure route, as I mentioned in one of the earlier episode threads.
Jun 9, 2013 9:01 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
SayakaMagica said:
Their party is currently underleveled for that dungeon. So, mysterious boy NPC A tells them to head north to heal up and possibly gain more levels before clearing this area. They need a healer... or someone needs to learn some healing powers.
That brought a smile to my face :)
Jun 19, 2013 8:37 AM

Sep 2012
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-blood ?!
Jun 19, 2013 1:57 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Arlia said:
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-blood ?!
Not nearly as much as you'd expect, but I don't think this is meant to be a heavy story.
Aug 8, 2013 1:47 PM

Sep 2009
Whoa! That was the kid who told them where that monster go. Now, I'm curious who really is.

OMG! Leviathan!!
Oct 18, 2016 7:15 PM

Nov 2013
So, when they were younger, they all met the same boy, who also looks awfully similar to the guy they encounter again and again.

I don't think, that he is one of the bad guys. In the end, he always helped them, even if it was in a roundabout way.
TheBigGuyOct 18, 2016 7:19 PM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 14, 2021 6:20 AM

Feb 2020
That random mecha was a little odd.

Hequet is adorable. :3
Apr 22, 2023 7:49 PM

Sep 2020
Didn't pay attention before but I just noticed at the end of the OP it says "Levi-tan" and then they add the "a". Pretty cool!
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2013

51 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 8:19 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

27 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

30 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:57 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2013

20 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:52 PM

Poll: » Zettai Bouei Leviathan Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

26 by SlammyHammy »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.