Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 11, 2013 9:06 PM

Jan 2013
I don't know why he's playing stupid(or is stupid).

Anyway, the detail change is obviously to prevent from being embroiled in political argument.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
May 11, 2013 9:06 PM

Aug 2012
Whaaat the hell is going on here... x2
May 11, 2013 9:07 PM
Mar 2011
Negative-Travis said:
DateYutaka said:
Japan is well integrated with in its self while the us is not was my point
Is that because the Asian immigrants are forced to change their names?

DateYutaka said:
Slyr3do0n said:
You had no point other than you don't like the US.

i have my reasons personal ones very deeply personal ones

What, did you come visit us and a pigeon shit on you during your stay?

no most og my Grandfathers Family were killed at Hiroshima only him and his younger brother lived cause of the fact thay were two of the peopel fished out the ocean when the Yamato sank
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
May 11, 2013 9:09 PM
Mar 2011
Negative-Travis said:
DateYutaka said:
Negative-Travis said:
DateYutaka said:
Is that why the Asian immigrants are forced to change their names?

there alot of Gaijin who worked in some aeras of Japan that are loved and were big and respected names in there aeras how many non us born Sports men people are as loved in the usxas say Akebono was in Japan in the 80's and eraly 90's [ Akebono is s Shinkona ] or say Rikidozan is he was born in what is now north Korea he was a sumo and a pro wrestler[ bakc when pro stuff was less of a work and more legitimate

and to say akebono was well know in Japan in the 80's is no Joke is was a household name and hes not Japanese by Birth

>Not Japanese-born
>Have Japanese names

Thanks for proving my point.

Akebono is his ring name his Shinkona trying to t
alk Osumo with you is hopeless
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

May 11, 2013 9:09 PM

Mar 2012
DateYutaka said:
Negative-Travis said:
DateYutaka said:

DateYutaka said:
Slyr3do0n said:

no most og my Grandfathers Family were killed at Hiroshima only him and his younger brother lived cause of the fact thay were two of the peopel fished out the ocean when the Yamato sank

So you hate an entire nation and all of its citizens because some people you never knew died in an incident that occurred almost 70 years ago.

That sure is some valid hate.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
May 11, 2013 9:10 PM

Jan 2013
DateYutaka said:

That's because your country had great tenno, generals, and politicians who led your people to war. Suck it.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
May 11, 2013 9:12 PM

May 2009
Ah...a bait-worthy title. Yes, MAL needs more thread titles like this, eh, OP? It does generate fla...discussion.

Interesting choice of words for a first sentence AND last sentence:

PaninaManina said:
If there is anything more annoying and reprehensible that the excessive fanservice in anime, is the narcissism of the japanese ego.
This is sick.
May 11, 2013 9:14 PM
Mar 2011
DawnJ said:
DateYutaka said:

That's because you people had great tenno and generals, politicians who led his people to war. Suck it.

not the fact you attacked a non Military target ie a war crime not sying we did not do some bad stuff im not a resionist
Negative-Travis said:
DateYutaka said:
Negative-Travis said:
DateYutaka said:

DateYutaka said:
Slyr3do0n said:

So you hate an entire nation and all of its citizens because some people you never knew died in an incident that occurred almost 70 years ago.

That sure is some valid hate.

Family Honor im a pious person is that a sin

im a good pious Confucian

May 11, 2013 9:14 PM

Sep 2011
1 - Japan is 99% "Japanese" A lot of Japanese people, I assume, don't see white, blacks, or other Asians on a daily basis. The same logic, if you go to an all-black people ghetto, you would find a lot of racists too.

2 - you are overreacting. But that change could mean something in the manga, so it was really, really unwise for them to get rid of that scene. Why does it mean that she is Ainu?

and looking from the translations, she IS an oriental. Though her name sounds japanese, I am surprised she isn't chinese, going by the odds.

Negative-Travis said:
DateYutaka said:

name one real left wing us leader the us has had

Right wing = racist imho

Because Japan is such a leftist society.

Being conservative doesn't make you a racist, it makes you conservative.

That's true, but it also doesn't say anything about what right-wing is.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
May 11, 2013 9:16 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
TsukikageRan said:
Ah...a bait-worthy title. Yes, MAL needs more thread titles like this, eh, OP? It does generate fla...discussion.

PaninaManina said:
If there is anything more annoying and reprehensible that the excessive fanservice in anime, is the narcissism of the japanese ego.
This is sick.

Why isn't this thread locked?

Hate thread should not be tolerated nor encouraged.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 11, 2013 9:17 PM

Jan 2013
DateYutaka said:
DawnJ said:
DateYutaka said:

That's because you people had great tenno and generals, politicians who led his people to war. Suck it.

not the fact you attacked a non Military target ie a war crime not sying we did not do some bad stuff im not a resionist

Seriously, you made 8k+ posts(that I believe in English) in MAL and your english is barely comprehensible.

Anyway, comfort women, Nanking Massacre, Unit 731, oh yeah.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
May 11, 2013 9:18 PM

Mar 2012
DateYutaka said:

My grandfather lost his eye in a Japanese POW camp and his life was drastically shortened due to effects of the war. He died at 68.

Do I hate Japan and everybody who lives there because of this? Hell no.
I understand the concept of individual responsibility.
May 11, 2013 9:19 PM

Feb 2012
DawnJ said:
DateYutaka said:
DawnJ said:
DateYutaka said:

Seriously, you made 8k+ posts(that I believe in English) in MAL and your english is barely comprehensible.

Just stop. There is no reason to escalate this.
May 11, 2013 9:19 PM

Aug 2012
What the hell is going on here x3
May 11, 2013 9:20 PM
Mar 2011
DawnJ said:
DateYutaka said:
DawnJ said:
DateYutaka said:

i said i know we did some bad things but look at it world wide since what was worse what we did you what the Us have done and what us backed regimes have done

Mar 2012
MellowJello said:
Date's being stupid.

That's pretty much it.

Mar 2008
TsukikageRan said:

PaninaManina said:
This is sick.

wakka9ca said:

Why isn't this thread locked?

Hate thread should not be tolerated nor encouraged.

I'm innocent, just made an honest comment, nothing more.
All this hate is not my fault, was at the heart of yours waiting for an opportunity to manifest, you who have fallen into the trap of satan.
PaninaManinaMay 11, 2013 9:27 PM
May 11, 2013 9:21 PM

Aug 2012
Negative-Travis said:
MellowJello said:
Date's being stupid.

That's pretty much it.
Ohh... okay then.

May 11, 2013 9:21 PM

Jun 2007
Negative-Travis said:
MellowJello said:
Date's being stupid.

That's pretty much it.

nothing new
May 11, 2013 9:22 PM

Jan 2009
just report this thread to be move to Casual Discussion is not about this Anime anymore anyway, i already reported but Moderators only act when they see more reports i think
May 11, 2013 9:23 PM

Feb 2012
MellowJello said:
Negative-Travis said:
MellowJello said:
Date's being stupid.

That's pretty much it.
Ohh... okay then.

SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN EPISODE 6 IS OUT!!!
Where is the link, stop being lazy.
May 11, 2013 9:23 PM

Sep 2011
Oh yeah, just to let you know, Japan is one of the 2 only Nation-States left in the world. meaning, the people are overwhelming the same ethnicity, that it's considered a "nation" the other being Iceland
May 11, 2013 9:24 PM

Aug 2012
Slyr3do0n said:
MellowJello said:
Negative-Travis said:
MellowJello said:
Date's being stupid.

That's pretty much it.
Ohh... okay then.

Sep 2011
Slyr3do0n said:
MellowJello said:
Negative-Travis said:
MellowJello said:
Date's being stupid.

That's pretty much it.
Ohh... okay then.

Download it yourself

Jan 2013
Acutally, I don't blame Date nor hate Japan(I don't even care what every country has done in war). I just find Date's 'victimhood' very funny. Well, I'd rather blame Japan educational system.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
May 11, 2013 9:25 PM
Mar 2011
Negative-Travis said:
DateYutaka said:

My grandfather lost his eye in a Japanese POW camp and his life was drastically shortened due to effects of the war. He died at 68.

theres dot fully direct blood on Japanese hand he lived after being capture in battle not an attack on a major city that had no intrinsic Military Value 30 memebers of my family died as direct cause of it

May 11, 2013 9:28 PM

Mar 2012
DateYutaka said:
Negative-Travis said:
DateYutaka said:

theres dot fully direct blood on Japanese hand he lived after being capture in battle not an attack on a major city that had no intrinsic Military Value 30 memebers of my family died as direct cause of it

Then I suggest you learn the names of the Enola Gay crew and start hating them individually.

I had other family members that died in the war, but I never knew them as a direct result.
Therefore I haven't really been slighted.
I don't understand how you can be so mad about something you never experienced.

One other thing: Have you ever seen an eye get removed?
They bleed quite a bit.
Negative-TravisMay 11, 2013 9:32 PM
May 11, 2013 9:30 PM

Feb 2012
MellowJello said:

You almost had me

GodlyKyon said:
You're just being ridiculous.
May 11, 2013 9:34 PM

Jun 2007
DawnJ said:
Acutally, I don't blame Date nor hate Japan(I don't even care what every country has done in war). I just find Date's 'victimhood' very funny. Well, I'd rather blame Japan educational system.

He's like this in every thread and 99% of what he says is bullshit, he even types this way on purpose most likely (he has to, even Japanese with nearly no experience with English type better than that, I've talked to plenty online) and is probably from the EU or the US. He's been a proven liar since day 1, what with claiming collections he found pics of on 4chan as his own and things like entirely bullshitting his list. He's just a very steadfast troll who plays the "I'm a massive fucking retard" role very well.

I don't even know why anyone is arguing with him, especially people who know better.
May 11, 2013 9:37 PM
Mar 2011
Negative-Travis said:
DateYutaka said:
Negative-Travis said:
DateYutaka said:

Then I suggest you learn the names of the Enola Gay crew and start hating them individually.

One other thing: Have you ever seen an eye get removed?
They bleed quite a bit.

people say that Japan was obsessed with war right the US have alwys been
how much asian people do thay rule over hmm

and sorry if any one says Hiroshima was Justified then id could say 9/11 was the us was at by proxy with most of the aera of the world any way cause of its Suport of Israel and its suppression of Muslims nations there is over 4 mliion people without a nation to call home cause of that

May 11, 2013 9:39 PM

Mar 2012
TallonKarrde23 said:

I don't even know why anyone is arguing with him, especially people who know better.

I enjoy it.

Simple as that.
May 11, 2013 9:40 PM
Mar 2011
TallonKarrde23 said:
DawnJ said:

He's like this in every thread and 99% of what he says is bullshit, he even types this way on purpose most likely (he has to, even Japanese with nearly no experience with English type better than that, I've talked to plenty online) and is probably from the EU or the US. He's been a proven liar since day 1, what with claiming collections he found pics of on 4chan as his own and things like entirely bullshitting his list. He's just a very steadfast troll who plays the "I'm a massive fucking retard" role very well.

sorry o use hardly any other sites but mal yt dm Cd Japan amazon .jp and the site i help run nothing else nad that will not Change

any time soon

May 11, 2013 9:41 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
j0x said:
just report this thread to be move to Casual Discussion is not about this Anime anymore anyway, i already reported but Moderators only act when they see more reports i think

I reported to suggest a full lock. Now let's see if it will be effective.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 11, 2013 9:42 PM

Jun 2007
DateYutaka said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
DawnJ said:

sorry o use hardly any other sites but mal yt dm Cd Japan amazon .jp and the site i help run nothing else nad that will not Change

any time soon

I talk often to people who were born, raised, and currently live in Japan who only know English from the few high school courses they took years prior and NEVER used it again and DO NOT use any English websites at all. They don't type like they have fucking Downs Syndrome. Hell, the fact you use ANY English sites proves you know better than what you write - you see all these replies and other text written properly and yet you pump out nothing REMOTELY right. You prove you know better than what you type just by BEING here.

You aren't making typos or misspellings, you aren't even fucking up grammar. You're typing in a way that can't be possible unless it's on purpose or you have legitimate brain damage.

I ca n ytpe like this s s to if f i j ust ssporadicly p res keys as s i go a ns use the spadde pabar a alo t

it's a fakae

just like that collection of thousands of DVDs that you got caught bullshitting about being yours ages ago.

You are either very literally retarded or you are pretending, everyone knows that so I don't see why you don't just stop for your own sake.
TallonKarrde23May 11, 2013 9:45 PM
May 11, 2013 9:44 PM

Aug 2012
DateYutaka said:

any time soon

You'd think after reading everyone's response here you'd have full mastery of basic English by now.

Unless that means you don't read them.

Hmm.

Massive derail spotted. Commence running to another thread on the Recent Posts board.
May 11, 2013 9:44 PM
Apr 2013
So, you are some kind of racist.
May 11, 2013 9:46 PM
Mar 2011
TallonKarrde23 said:
DateYutaka said:
TallonKarrde23 said:
DawnJ said:

any time soon

I talk often to people who were born, raised, and currently live in Japan who only know English from the few high school courses they took years prior and NEVER used it again and DO NOT use any English websites at all. They don't type like they have fucking Downs Syndrome.

You aren't making typos or misspellings, you aren't even fucking up grammar. You're typing in a way that can't be possible unless it's on purpose or you have legitimate brain damage.

I ca nt t ype like this s s to if f i j ust ssporadicly p res keys as s i go a ns use the spadde pabar a alo t

it's a fakae

just like that collection of thousands of DVDs that you got caught bullshitting about being yours ages ago.

when i type in nice clean English people stiill say they cannot read it so what is the point of me doing so tallon answer me that

May 11, 2013 9:47 PM

Jan 2013
DateYutaka said:
when i type in nice clean English people stiill say they cannot read it so what is the point of me doing so tallon answer me that

You sir, just made my day. props to you.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな

Jun 2007
DateYutaka said:

And again I'll mention the fact that by BEING here and seeing all these replies you're showing you should have a better grasp on English than you pretend to.

You know how capital letters work - by now you have to have noticed that you start a sentence with one. You know periods exist, hell, they do in a lot of Japanese text nowadays as well. Commas exist, you see them, you're seeing them right this second. You know apostrophes exist, you're seeing them now too. You know not to continue one line of text for ages without stopping because, hey, look at that, I'm not doing it.

What you just wrote is not nice or clean, it's shit, and it's shit you have no excuse for. It's still betetrer tha n

ths i s shit

ever w willl ll be

May 2012
PaninaManina said:

I don't watch a lot of anime, but from those I watched, first was Guilty Crown with that vicious subliminal nationalism.
Then Psycho-Pass, with that Japan completely isolated and totally self-sufficient that it is impossible not to laugh if thought seriously. After that, this hunt for the koreans in the artwork. Now... Shingeki, with this:

Embroidery, seriously?!
No, don't do this... NO.

The original scene:

Mikasa's mother is not only "oriental", she is Ainu. This is implicit but clear.
That's why she does the tattoo in a hidden place, not to draw attention to their origin, the same reason they live in a secluded location.
I know the Japanese have a history of conflict and disrespect to the Ainu, but get to the point of censoring their existence in an anime? Their own people and culture? With foreign people, we try to understand, but with themselves?
This is sick.

you say we try to understand them? WE? I hope you do not live in the United States of America.

Feb 2012
DateYutaka said:
You still have things to clean up, but I garuntee people would take you more seriously if you typed like this. Then they would only call you stupid for your opinions.
May 11, 2013 10:00 PM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
This thread has quickly turned into a hate/flame/spam thread, so it will be locked.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1652 by savvyOW »»
Yesterday, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1554 by bohhhh_ciao »»
Apr 30, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.