Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 20, 2013 3:00 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man ...
Yuna breasts are bigger than i thought ...
YEP YEP !
You can see it at when she have her armor ... :p
Anyways, good episode.
Apr 21, 2013 5:05 PM

May 2012
Good episode, glad to have Yuna back in fighting spirit.

I am loving seeing again a cloth box in a Saint´s back!

The Pallasites lookign good, I am really glad they have some personality so far and the cloths look good, the marsians sucked.

Apr 21, 2013 6:25 PM
Oct 2009
This week's palasites remind me of team rocket from pokemon
Apr 21, 2013 7:12 PM

Jun 2012
wow the box is back now new cloth yuna and souma are cool.

here episode 54

Apr 21, 2013 9:12 PM

Dec 2012
Beyonder said:
This week's palasites remind me of team rocket from pokemon

LOL! Yea, especially with the purple and blue hair. Man the only thing that pulls me away from this show is Yuna's cloth it still doesn't fit well with the others..I don't know what's off about it but I wished it looked more like Shainas. Shaina's Cloth looks like its ready for battle and Yuna looks like she's ready to battle it out in Dancing with the Stars.

Ikki sure has changed now that he's an adult and a Gold Saint. I was watching episodes when he was little he was adorable, a kid with lots of ambition. Anyway cool episode. 4/5
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Apr 21, 2013 11:44 PM
Mar 2011
you mean KIKI right? I find it weird he just fixes them with no demands, in siriyu's day he had to prove he was worth getting his cloth fixed. at least we get to hear his voice next week i fear they changed it like the did the others. I wonder if paradox is on a soul search since she totally went saga/kanon on athena I wana see seiya talk to her about the last gemini saints although maybe ikki would be a better fit since he had more interaction with kanon.
tyrolizard1Apr 21, 2013 11:51 PM
Apr 22, 2013 11:01 AM

Dec 2012
yea Kiki, wrote that really late at night, sowwy -.o
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Apr 23, 2013 10:56 AM

Oct 2011
Glad to see Kiki again. Same with Raki. I love Souma and Yuna's new cloth. Too bad for those Pallasite siblings. "Team Rocket Blasting Off Again" ( Pallasite version) Hmm Suburu didn't do anything in this episode. OMG Ryuho and Shiryu will appear next week. Can't wait to hear Shiryu's new VA.
Apr 23, 2013 3:53 PM

Jan 2011
lmao Team Rocket XD, i kinda like Yunas new design, it reminds me a bit of Phantasos

overall fun but not particularly good ep
Apr 24, 2013 12:25 PM
Sep 2012
I thought the same thing when I saw how those two were defeated, Team Rocket blasting off again. And what is with those twins and their eyes, you never saw both of their eyes, I wonder if someone has been watching the new Littlest Pet Shop cartoon with these character designs. LOL
blfanApr 24, 2013 12:30 PM
Apr 26, 2013 7:17 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Holy shit I swear the new cloths look like Silver Cloths not bronze.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 27, 2013 7:03 AM

Jan 2008
There is going to be so much fan art with those two...
The first half of the episode was awesome - very climatic and they finally remembered Yuna's expertise in stars reading. The second was so-so: only the close-ups of the characters looked good, the rest was pretty meh and they somehow managed to downgrade Yuna's logical reason for her hesitation to the mere "I fought a god of chaos and actively helped in defeating him but now I am oh so scared to get hurt". They should play it with good ol' "I don't want to see more suffering" and lying to herself than that -.-
inb4 Subaru hitting on Yuna and failing miserably :D
What irks me to no end: I don't really buy Kiki as Mu the Second. I mean, it's fine that he got his job but they are cutting him off as an individual and as far as my memory goes, they are making him his clone in terms of character and acting.

Yuna: Your wrong-doing will be no longer! Aquila Cloth!
-shine and then nothing-
Sibling A: ...
Sibling B: ...
Y: Erm, well, ok, maybe not.

Also: Yuna's boobs are not that big. Her touche on the other side... and I mean that in a good way ^^ In some scenes she reminded me of Utena in terms of design, it must be the hair.

Ryuho's episode is up next. "Nothing to see there" I dare to say. Maybe except Shiryu and Shunrei if they decide to show up.
May 4, 2013 10:16 AM

Apr 2008
The Siblings were fun. So far, the Pallasites have been cool!

Okay, Souma stayed in school, doubtful that there was battle, and was able to summon in cloth! But Yuna and Koga were tired of battle. Huh?!

New Aqulia cloth looks good...I think.
Oct 28, 2013 9:16 AM

Jan 2011
They all have new armor now ^^ and they are all pretty strong ^o^

Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Daipyon
They all have new armor now ^^ and they are all pretty strong ^o^
@Daipyon

I just dont understand why they need to wear huge boxes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShiroiRyu - Apr 6, 2013

51 by Vindicater »»
Jan 5, 10:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.