New
Pages (70) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 11, 2013 10:12 AM

Jul 2010
Hahaha! Masato-Mio was really hilarious... He was completely rejected xD
Apr 11, 2013 7:13 PM

Jan 2013
Tennouji_ said:

But if you plan to wait for the next patch, we can only assume that they fix some bugs, you can freely play the 3 EX routes after finishing Refrain even you answered either 'yes' or 'no' when they asked you "Do You Know The Secret Of The World".

i already deleted LB! from my hdd since i needed space back then.
but just to be sure, i could play those new routes by using LB! + patch? or i need to donwload LB!ex
Apr 11, 2013 9:07 PM

Sep 2011
evenlaist said:
Tennouji_ said:

But if you plan to wait for the next patch, we can only assume that they fix some bugs, you can freely play the 3 EX routes after finishing Refrain even you answered either 'yes' or 'no' when they asked you "Do You Know The Secret Of The World".

i already deleted LB! from my hdd since i needed space back then.
but just to be sure, i could play those new routes by using LB! + patch? or i need to donwload LB!ex

You should get the LBEX(Or LBME if you don't want the H-scenes). The 3 EX heroines' routes aren't available in the regular/vanilla LB.

Apr 12, 2013 3:53 AM

Apr 2008
Pandita088 said:
Eh... can someone translated this? Is from the official site.

"Tomatteita Jikan ga Ugokidasu.
Subete wa Soko Kara Hajimaru...."

it's basically what Kyousuke said on the Refrain Trailer.

"The time that has stopped has begun to move.
It all begins from there...."
Apr 14, 2013 1:13 PM

Nov 2010
KeyIsLove said:
Found it. Here is the high resolution version without the logo, 1280x1785.

That picture
Goes on my mobile phone
As a wallpaper.

7 months is too long time, I can't wait for it >.< Either that or translation of EX routes.

I finished Refrain yesterday, comment is here
astroprogs said:
If HF ended up being a single movie, what would it need to do so it can get a high score from all of you?

Not air.
Apr 18, 2013 10:21 PM

Dec 2012
13 episodes is good...But I would prefer it to be irregular like maybe 15 episodes. :D
Apr 19, 2013 10:14 AM

Sep 2011

>yrw this gets an adaption
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Apr 21, 2013 11:46 AM

Sep 2012
I finished the VN today, and I guess it can have 22 episodes depending on the pace. We have some common route that has yet to be animated, we have Kurugaya´s route, Rin´s route and finally Refrain. There are the EX routes aswell. I think there is enough material to have at least 20 episodes. Guess we will have to wait and see.
Apr 21, 2013 3:36 PM

Sep 2011
About the EX routes, it's not plausible to put them in the Refrain season since Sasami's route and Kanata's route are post-Refrain and Saya's route contradicts the main story of LB. It's best to end the Refrain season by the Refrain arc and not an EX route.

Apr 23, 2013 3:49 PM

Oct 2010
I don't understand Japanese so the only thing I know about the EX routes is from what I've read on a bunch of random forums and what I could make out from when I was playing them but from what I understand about them I doubt we will get the EX routes in Refrain since they really don't have anything in common. Still it would be great if they can animate the EX routes sometime as well (especially looking forward to Saya's since if what I read about it is true then it could possibly be my favorite route in the game.) since we really don't know when the next patch will be released.

Also what is the Love Love Hunters? Is it part of Kurugaya's true ending? A scene comes to mind (the one where the guy's hit on the girls to help show Riki how to confess or something... I think) but I'm not exactly sure if that's it.
LightSoulApr 23, 2013 4:04 PM
Apr 23, 2013 4:29 PM

Jan 2011
LightSoul said:
Also what is the Love Love Hunters? Is it part of Kurugaya's true ending? A scene comes to mind (the one where the guy's hit on the girls to help show Riki how to confess or something... I think) but I'm not exactly sure if that's it.

Yep, it's that exact scene where Riki chooses 3 girls for the guys to hit on them XD
Apr 23, 2013 9:33 PM

Sep 2011
LightSoul said:
I don't understand Japanese so the only thing I know about the EX routes is from what I've read on a bunch of random forums and what I could make out from when I was playing them but from what I understand about them I doubt we will get the EX routes in Refrain since they really don't have anything in common.

Obviously we won't get the EX routes on this season because, like I said once again, Sasami's route and Kanata's route are post-Refrain so they aren't inside the main story yet still they are involved on the main story and Saya's route contradicts the main story of LB.

Plus, we already saw the trailer of Refrain season and we don't see any EX route scene so it's clear that they won't insert the EX routes on the Refrain season.

LightSoul said:
Still it would be great if they can animate the EX routes sometime as well (especially looking forward to Saya's since if what I read about it is true then it could possibly be my favorite route in the game.) since we really don't know when the next patch will be released.

They will animate the EX routes since they promised they will animate ALL routes and that includes the EX routes. One of the proofs is(Since I've already played the EX routes) the facial expression designs of Sasami in the characters' section of LB anime website.

Regarding to the next patch, as far as I concern, the next patch is still a partial patch. All are translated on the said next patch except Saya's route.

Apr 24, 2013 4:56 PM

Oct 2010
dizzyworld2 said:

Yep, it's that exact scene where Riki chooses 3 girls for the guys to hit on them XD

Thank you for clearing that up.^^ I was wondering if it was something I might have missed since there was some side stuff I never got.

Tennouji_ said:

They will animate the EX routes since they promised they will animate ALL routes and that includes the EX routes. One of the proofs is(Since I've already played the EX routes) the facial expression designs of Sasami in the characters' section of LB anime website.

Regarding to the next patch, as far as I concern, the next patch is still a partial patch. All are translated on the said next patch except Saya's route.

I read a while back that the sales where less than what they hoped for and that the team working on it was discouraged. It would not make much sense for them to simply finish the project without doing Refrain but they could easily ignore EX altogether after Refrain is finished but since they did promise they will do all the routes then I'll hope it comes true. (Sorry if I'm sounding like they won't ever animate the EX portions of LB or being negative, it is not my intention and anything is possible. It's just after a huge disappointment I had with a past anime I'm a bit more wary.)

That is all the information I could find on the partial patch as well. At least I have Rewrite and some other VN's I need to finish so hopefully it is enough time for the next patch release.

I'm getting off topic now but is your Lucia avatar the one from Rewrite's menu screen?
LightSoulApr 24, 2013 4:59 PM
Apr 24, 2013 5:35 PM

Sep 2011
LightSoul said:

I read a while back that the sales where less than what they hoped for and that the team working on it was discouraged. It would not make much sense for them to simply finish the project without doing Refrain but they could easily ignore EX altogether after Refrain is finished but since they did promise they will do all the routes then I'll hope it comes true. (Sorry if I'm sounding like they won't ever animate the EX portions of LB or being negative, it is not my intention and anything is possible. It's just after a huge disappointment I had with a past anime I'm a bit more wary.)

That would mean they'll break their promise. Plus it seems they're already decided to adapt those or one of the EX routes(Sasami) considering the facial expression designs of Sasami in the characters' section of LB anime website. But if they plan to cancel the adaptation of the EX routes because of the sales, I don't really mind because I don't want to see Saya's route and Sasami's route being butchered considering on what they did to the routes.

LightSoul said:

I'm getting off topic now but is your Lucia avatar the one from Rewrite's menu screen?

Yes.

Apr 24, 2013 6:23 PM

Oct 2010
Tennouji_ said:

That would mean they'll break their promise. Plus it seems they're already decided to adapt those or one of the EX routes(Sasami) considering the facial expression designs of Sasami in the characters' section of LB anime website. But if they plan to cancel the adaptation of the EX routes because of the sales, I don't really mind because I don't want to see Saya's route and Sasami's route being butchered considering on what they did to the routes.

Breaking a promise that was made to the fans is never a wise thing to do since it would hurt their reputation and I agree that some of the facial images do look like some from the game (especially the one with Sasami holding a cat) so there is some proof, like you said that they might be doing something. Even though I don't want their routes to be butchered either, I'd still be happy for an anime adaption as a sort of insurance if the team that is translating the VN stops (highly unlikely since they did the whole original LB and even if they do stop for whatever reason another team can always pick it up).
Apr 25, 2013 6:38 AM

Nov 2011
Kud Wafter 'Converted Edition" PSP OP:

Apr 26, 2013 9:14 PM

Jan 2013
Ahh I get it. The forest that you see in the picture is where the bus had crashed when those 2 go back to the real world. i'm mind blown.
May 3, 2013 7:03 AM

Sep 2011
Also, why all the female LB members(Except Rin) are mains? C'mon, they don't have actually that so much role on both Kurugaya's route and Refrain. We may consider Kurugaya(And probably Komari too) as one of the mains on this season.

Anyway, it's okay now.
TennoujiMay 20, 2013 12:43 PM

Jun 14, 2013 8:24 AM
Oct 2008
I finished the Refrain arc in the vn, and it was outstanding. It will be interesting to see how the anime adapts this route. If the anime adaptation is successful, it will be one of the greatest animes of all times.

Before I started the Refrain route, I heard rumors that it is better than Clannad After Story. After finishing the vn, I believe the story is as good if not better than Clannad After Story.

However, I could imagine the anime adaptation not going as well for it. Time will tell, but hopefully JC Staff won't ruin the great storyline of Little Busters Refrain
Jun 15, 2013 9:30 AM

Oct 2012
Zombie_Takashi said:
hopefully JC Staff won't ruin the great storyline of Little Busters Refrain

pretty much this.... i couldn't imagine what will happened if this sequel is ruin too..

Jun 16, 2013 12:58 AM

Sep 2012
ryshin said:
Zombie_Takashi said:
hopefully JC Staff won't ruin the great storyline of Little Busters Refrain

pretty much this.... i couldn't imagine what will happened if this sequel is ruin too..

I doubt it will be ruined. They should up the quality of the second season by using some better animation. Also, with all the setup of the first season, they can´t go wrong, unless they changed the main story, which they obviously wont.

Anyway, I still believe JC can pull it off. It´s Little Busters afterall, the first season may have been a little slow for some people, but they did manage to setup the mood for what really matters: Refrain.
Jun 24, 2013 8:26 PM

Sep 2012
Finally, I'm allowed (by my self I restricted my entry into this thread) into this discussion!
I finished Little Busters Refrain, and goodness. What would happen if

Anyway just spreading my opinion on the VN, now I'm curious how JC will do it. They cannot skip Kurugaya's route, if they do I would cry.

Edit: Just found out that there's two choices, one to save the others and one with only two of them. Damnit this VN is amazing.
ExboJun 25, 2013 8:37 AM
Jun 25, 2013 7:11 PM

Sep 2011
For those who doesn't go to the News Discussion:

http://blog-imgs-51.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/wr.jpg

Someone said it's confirmed that Refrain season will get 26 episodes and no modification to the story.

And I already my thoughts about it:

Tennouji_ said:

Probably I can imagine it but I still think it's too much. Well, I guess the milking deserves it after what they did to the heroine routes.
TennoujiJun 25, 2013 7:15 PM

Jun 25, 2013 7:16 PM

Sep 2012
Holy shit. So I'm guessing apart from kurugaya, rin and refrain, they probably want to fit in the rest of the common route especially kick the can or fit in another baseball game where they actually play for real.
If by no modification to the story means for all the routes then I'm guessing Kurugaya and Rin's route will be more than 3 episodes? But still 'No modification to the story' gives us hope. Now Lets see what JC staff will be airing along with Refrain because I'll be expecting quality within some of these episodes. I'll be pissed if Refrain looks like crap compared to their other shows.
egnaro15Jun 26, 2013 2:44 AM
Jun 25, 2013 7:52 PM

Sep 2011
^ Well, they said no modifications to the story meaning they'll adapt the whole Kurugaya's arc, Rin's arc and Refrain arc "as it is" which means they are not going to change or remove anything. As if they're trying to imply that we're going to watch an exact copy of those arcs that I mentioned but in animated form.

Jun 26, 2013 4:24 AM

Oct 2012
wew... 26+26=52 so many episodes for LB. even it's surpass clannad.

Jun 26, 2013 7:49 AM

May 2010
Wow, nice! Argh, I love it already, as long as I have enough of my Rin and Kyousuke.
Jun 26, 2013 2:36 PM
Feb 2013
so going by last season, Kurugaya and Rin each will get 3 - 4 eps in their arc so that leaves about 18 - 20 eps of refrain/common? seems abit excessive.
Jun 26, 2013 2:38 PM

Jul 2010
Kitsu-nee said:
Wow, nice! Argh, I love it already, as long as I have enough of my Rin and Kyousuke.

Same here... :) My body is ready.
Jun 27, 2013 6:11 PM

Mar 2012
nice, more LB is always good. But with so many episodes, just hope it doesn't become like the middle half of Clannad AS which was quite boring. But it's Little Busters! so it never gets boring.

No modifications to the story line: does this mean we get romance in Kurugaya's route?
Jun 27, 2013 6:31 PM

Jan 2011
Khalan3 said:
nice, more LB is always good. But with so many episodes, just hope it doesn't become like the middle half of Clannad AS which was quite boring. But it's Little Busters! so it never gets boring.

No modifications to the story line: does this mean we get romance in Kurugaya's route?

I'm assuming that since one of the biggest questions about the Refrain season is whether Kurugaya's route will have its romance elements intact.
I'm rather curious if it'll end with

(Edit)
Also, since the thread's starting to bustle, I think I'll ask a question that's been bugging me ever since the 26th episode of the first season.
Jun 27, 2013 9:44 PM

Mar 2013
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-17089.html

And now there might be a movie lol
Jun 27, 2013 10:31 PM

Apr 2012
zakkun89 said:
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-17089.html

And now there might be a movie lol

Good. At least by making it into a movie the budget is more secured.

But wait, according to Key's website:
http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/whiteclover/sp/
It's almost certain that it'll be a "TV anime".
"後半はTVアニメ第二期の放送も決定したリトルバスターズ”
inuvivoJun 27, 2013 10:36 PM
@inuvivo on twitter!
Jun 27, 2013 10:57 PM
Apr 2011
xMaebaraK1x said:

When Hinoue said that? Maybe the decision was taken too early, and that explains the contradiction.

In Dengeki G’s Magazine they invite us to have great expectations regarding "the format" of the show.
What can be a different format for a seasonal tv show? Or they're just exaggerating the "two cours" fact we already known?

A movie would be awesome. It would provide greater chances that end up being legendary.
Jun 27, 2013 11:11 PM

Sep 2012
Possibility of it being a movie is pretty slim considering the length of refrain unless they plan to make it 2+ movies. While it sounds pretty epic(imagine all the tears and feels of the audience if they manage to pull it off), the wait for blu ray will be agonizing for us.
Still pretty sure it will be TV anime, and they will announce the no. of episodes. If not I might have to book a flight to japan.
Jun 27, 2013 11:12 PM

Dec 2011
A movie with just Refrain arc would be epic, but a movie with Kurugaya, Rin and Refrain arcs all together will be a disaster imo ;-;, except if is more than one movie.
I really hope a 24-26's episodes series D:
Jun 27, 2013 11:41 PM

Oct 2012
no...kurugaya's and rin's route + refrain are too long so for a movie it seems impossible.
but for ex heroines i hope i can see it even in movie format... really want to see saya's route XD

Jun 28, 2013 1:55 AM

Apr 2012
serphirs said:
xMaebaraK1x said:

When Hinoue said that? Maybe the decision was taken too early, and that explains the contradiction.

In Dengeki G’s Magazine they invite us to have great expectations regarding "the format" of the show.
What can be a different format for a seasonal tv show? Or they're just exaggerating the "two cours" fact we already known?

A movie would be awesome. It would provide greater chances that end up being legendary.

About that two cour thing, it was a translation mistake. The number of episodes has never been announced yet. See the news thread.
@inuvivo on twitter!
Jun 28, 2013 3:08 AM

Sep 2011
For those who aren't going in the news discussion, like what xMaebaraK1x said, Refrain isn't really 26 episodes. It was a translation mistake.

dizzyworld2 said:

Also, since the thread's starting to bustle, I think I'll ask a question that's been bugging me ever since the 26th episode of the first season.

Either it's a stupid plothole because of what JC Staff is doing or no loops are actually happening.

ryshin said:

but for ex heroines i hope i can see it even in movie format... really want to see saya's route XD

Saya's route can be adapted in movie "trilogy" at best. While Sasami's route and Kanata's route, one movie for each of them is enough but one OVA in 25-minutes for each of them isn't.

Jul 2, 2013 4:31 AM
May 2010
Tennouji_ said:
dizzyworld2 said:

Either it's a stupid plothole because of what JC Staff is doing or no loops are actually happening.

Jul 2, 2013 6:27 AM

Sep 2011
WaffleGod said:
Tennouji_ said:
dizzyworld2 said:

I don't think the spoiler tags are necessary since we're already in a thread with full of spoilers.

As for your statement, huh? I don't think he forgot about all of those but it's true that there's a certain episode that he remembered all the events that he did during the heroine arcs. If what you're saying is true that they're implying he's gone through all of those yet he forgot about all of it eventually, then what the fuck are they aiming for? There's no necessary to imply they're taking omnibus format anymore which they'll just make us more confused. They're literally doing continuous format whether they're trying to pull "implied loops" or not. He remembered then there were "implied loops"? Bullshit.
TennoujiJul 2, 2013 9:07 AM

Jul 2, 2013 7:11 AM

Oct 2012
i think flashback is just something that happened in the real world. and maybe there are no time loops afterall.
ryshinJul 2, 2013 7:16 AM

Jul 2, 2013 9:02 AM

Sep 2011
ryshin said:
i think flashback is just something that happened in the real world.

Are you referring to Riki remembered that he help each girls during their arcs were occurred in the real world? I don't think so. If you remembered the last part of Refrain, they overcome those by themselves without Riki's help. Or if before the bus accident, obviously those are their regrets, didn't overcome their problems, so that's why they joined to the dreamworld.

Jul 2, 2013 1:01 PM

Oct 2010
I was going to wait for the anime to deliver Refrain to me, but I was so afraid that it would fail that I just read the visual novel.

... Wow, that was really cool. I didn't shed buckets of tears like y'all said would happen (I almost did at Kengo's farewell), but the story was excellent. Still, it suffers from After Story's problem of having an overly happy ending. I'd prefer the bittersweet one with choosing "That's enough," since it's the perfect snapshot of the Little Busters' sacrifice for Riki and Rin, but I know that they'll probably go with the "That's not enough" ending.

I'm still confused about Rin2's ending, though. What happened and is that her trauma in Refrain? Is that her childhood trauma as well?

The more I think about it, the more I realize how carefully crafted a work Little Busters! is. I disabled all of the mini games in favor of finishing this quickly, but I did know that Riki got stronger with each play through. The battle system is ridiculous and I might have dismissed it as gaming mechanics at first, but its ridiculousness really ties into the surreality of the dream world. So even the mini games reveal the secret of the world. I'm impressed.

I came into Little Busters! expecting to discover the meaning of friendship or some crap like that, but I got so much more. I hope that the anime will deliver these same feelings to its audience.

Jul 2, 2013 3:00 PM

Jan 2011
shirayuki75 said:
I was going to wait for the anime to deliver Refrain to me, but I was so afraid that it would fail that I just read the visual novel.

... Wow, that was really cool. I didn't shed buckets of tears like y'all said would happen (I almost did at Kengo's farewell), but the story was excellent. Still, it suffers from After Story's problem of having an overly happy ending. I'd prefer the bittersweet one with choosing "That's enough," since it's the perfect snapshot of the Little Busters' sacrifice for Riki and Rin, but I know that they'll probably go with the "That's not enough" ending.

I'm still confused about Rin2's ending, though. What happened and is that her trauma in Refrain? Is that her childhood trauma as well?

The more I think about it, the more I realize how carefully crafted a work Little Busters! is. I disabled all of the mini games in favor of finishing this quickly, but I did know that Riki got stronger with each play through. The battle system is ridiculous and I might have dismissed it as gaming mechanics at first, but its ridiculousness really ties into the surreality of the dream world. So even the mini games reveal the secret of the world. I'm impressed.

I came into Little Busters! expecting to discover the meaning of friendship or some crap like that, but I got so much more. I hope that the anime will deliver these same feelings to its audience.

At the very end, I'm guessing that Kyousuke sent huge men to get Riki and Rin back to reset the world. He realized that Rin broke down after sending her to the sister school and Riki ran away from the problem; both of them got weak (although Riki realizes this and vows to get stronger) and the plan just fell apart.
I'm assuming that Rin's trauma was basically what happened at the end of Rin2. Rin likely met big men and broke down when she was little and that led Kyousuke to recruit the original members of Little Busters!, very similar to how Riki did.

I'm glad that you ended out liking LB! though!
Jul 2, 2013 6:14 PM

Sep 2011
shirayuki75 said:
Still, it suffers from After Story's problem of having an overly happy ending. I'd prefer the bittersweet one with choosing "That's enough," since it's the perfect snapshot of the Little Busters' sacrifice for Riki and Rin, but I know that they'll probably go with the "That's not enough" ending.

That's because Riki and Rin want to prove that they're really now strong enough which they can save everyone on the 2nd chance.

shirayuki75 said:

Not her childhood trauma but that event in Rin 2 ending carried over in Refrain. Not the memories(Though it's kinda implied that she remembered it a bit) but the experience.

Jul 2, 2013 6:41 PM

Oct 2012
Tennouji_ said:
ryshin said:
i think flashback is just something that happened in the real world.

Are you referring to Riki remembered that he help each girls during their arcs were occurred in the real world? I don't think so. If you remembered the last part of Refrain, they overcome those by themselves without Riki's help. Or if before the bus accident, obviously those are their regrets, didn't overcome their problems, so that's why they joined to the dreamworld.

yup... in ep 22. about kud's and rin's route.. first, about kud's route i'm still confused how can he remembered something that actually never happened. or even though if it's already happened how can kyousuke said that kud will experienced the same fate if she choose to stay. he was referring to real world, that in the real world she stayed and her mother is executed, and obviously in the riki's flashback, he remembered that kud choose to leave and chained, there's no way kyousuke made mistake, because he remember everything.

and the second it's about rin's route in ep 22 and 23, i remember both riki and kud have same flashback about rin tranferred. if it's something that happened in the past route so why rin still fine.. if you remembered in rin2 route. rin is having mental damage.

so i have conclusion that memories is not flashback about something that actualy ever happened but it just prediction about future.. there's no time loops and it just single timeline because in the last ep everyone thanked riki, and yeah i made a mistake about saying that it's something that occured in real world since it's too absurd. lol

Jul 2, 2013 8:44 PM

Oct 2010
Tennouji_ said:
That's because Riki and Rin want to prove that they're really now strong enough which they can save everyone on the 2nd chance.

Yes, I understand that, but from a storytelling/maximizing emotional impact standpoint, it'd be better if the original goal of the Little Busters was achieved--that Riki and Rin would be able to survive beyond this tragedy through the strength that they gained. I mean, the true ending kind of makes me want to say, "Give me my tears back," especially with regards to Kengo's farewell. He regretted dying too early, which totally got to me. It's not like I don't want the Little Busters back; it's just that there are some things that you cannot change. I think that the overall message of LB! would be stronger with the bittersweet ending. Thanks for the explanation of Rin2.

On another note, you guys don't know how awestruck I am as I'm reading through all of the Refrain discussions and blog posts and realizing how well-crafted a work LB! is.

Jul 2, 2013 9:09 PM

Sep 2011
shirayuki75 said:
Tennouji_ said:

Yes, I understand that, but from a storytelling/maximizing emotional impact standpoint, it'd be better if the original goal of the Little Busters was achieved--that Riki and Rin would be able to survive beyond this tragedy through the strength that they gained. I mean, the true ending kind of makes me want to say, "Give me my tears back," especially with regards to Kengo's farewell. He regretted dying too early, which totally got to me. It's not like I don't want the Little Busters back; it's just that there are some things that you cannot change. I think that the overall message of LB! would be stronger with the bittersweet ending. Thanks for the explanation of Rin2.

Probably the recent Key works, particularly Clannad and LB, are trying to aim a happy end if possible which they're trying to make or find a possibility on how to pull it. Yes the big drama is still there but I believe they wanted to rest assured the viewers. Most fans wanted a happy end.

Though Rewrite is a kind of exception.

ryshin said:

yup... in ep 22. about kud's and rin's route.. first, about kud's route i'm still confused how can he remembered something that actually never happened. or even though if it's already happened how can kyousuke said that kud will experienced the same fate if she choose to stay. he was referring to real world, that in the real world she stayed and her mother is executed, and obviously in the riki's flashback, he remembered that kud choose to leave and chained, there's no way kyousuke made mistake, because he remember everything.

and the second it's about rin's route in ep 22 and 23, i remember both riki and kud have same flashback about rin tranferred. if it's something that happened in the past route so why rin still fine.. if you remembered in rin2 route. rin is having mental damage.

so i have conclusion that memories is not flashback about something that actualy ever happened but it just prediction about future.. there's no time loops and it just single timeline because in the last ep everyone thanked riki, and yeah i made a mistake about saying that it's something that occured in real world since it's too absurd. lol

Indeed that it's a kind of prediction but there are times you can't even called it a prediction. For instance, the episode 2 "foreshadowing".

Pages (70) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2013

538 by PepegasLand »»
Apr 19, 12:46 PM

» Is it likely Little Busters Refrain will reach top 5 in MAL? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Oct 3, 2013

308 by polarbeararmy »»
Apr 16, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

351 by FUNNYDOGE »»
Apr 13, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Little Busters!: Refrain Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

391 by Remurst »»
Apr 9, 2:48 AM

» How good?

kam1n0 - Dec 12, 2021

21 by Donkunsan »»
Apr 2, 2023 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.