3It was OK
9.5%
2Disliked it
1.9%
1Hated it
2.9%
Average 4.4
105 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 5, 2013 3:32 AM

Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Okay interesting chapter, Rogue killed Sting that f*cking bastard D:, Lucy seems controled by something and Natsu... I want to see what happens to Natsu, good chapter.
HyodouApr 5, 2013 3:38 AM
Apr 5, 2013 3:35 AM

Dec 2011
ROUGE KILLED STING?!?! AAARRGGHH

Yeah!!! GO ULTEAR!! .. aaaand Natsu's enveloped in shadows...

Aaaaaaaaaaand of course Lucy is going to attempt to close the door. Those eyes.. she's possessed..!! Haha I'm just guessing.

Reeeeeally itching for 327 now. I wonder what makes her say that.
Apr 5, 2013 3:37 AM

Jun 2010
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Rouge killed Sting?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Natsu got crushed!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is happening to Lucy?
Apr 5, 2013 3:38 AM

Dec 2012
Wow Rogue stole Stings power in the future by killing him. That is insane. I wonder what happen. Is Lucy possessed or something. Eager for the next chapter.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Apr 5, 2013 3:46 AM

Aug 2010
Damn. I never expected Rogue to kill Sting O.O

Neither did I expect Natsu to lose that easily even while using Lightning. But I'm sure he was just surprised by the fact he has 2 powers. I'm sure he'll defeat him nxt time.

I wonder who Lucy is being controlled by? It should be someone who wants the Dragons to survive. I wonder who?
Apr 5, 2013 3:48 AM
Dec 2011
I've seen many cliffhangers in fairy tail but this is probably one of the biggest ones. All I know is that Lucy is going to close it and I wonder what will happen after. desperate for next chapter.........
Apr 5, 2013 3:48 AM

Apr 2008
Barion-Zara said:
Damn. I never expected Rogue to kill Sting O.O

Neither did I expect Natsu to lose that easily even while using Lightning. But I'm sure he was just surprised by the fact he has 2 powers. I'm sure he'll defeat him nxt time.

I wonder who Lucy is being controlled by? It should be someone who wants the Dragons to survive. I wonder who?

You forget one thing. Think about how long Natsu has been fighting? First the executors, then mooks, then executors again plus mooks and now Rogue. It's understandable that he'd get beat. Though I am more worried about him sinking into the shadows.
Apr 5, 2013 3:54 AM

Oct 2011
Awesome chapter - so much information to take in from so few pages, it was incredible!

Apr 5, 2013 3:58 AM

May 2008
Woops Ultear appears weeeeeeeee. Now i would like to get to the bottom of this if Mashima doesnt mind . NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 5, 2013 4:23 AM

Apr 2012
Well... rogue killed sting, but how did he gain his powers??? XD Did he eat him?? O_O The difference between future Rogue's and present Rogue's personality is strong. I'm wondering what happened to change him this way.
Anyway Lucy is obviously possesed by something, Natsu (consistently) loses against Rogue (but wtf with that shadow now?!) ... but where is Jellal? XD

The most interesting part is Gajeel and Levy speech that adds fuel to the fire underlining a coincidence we already know. I'm curious to know why "eclipse" (as Laxus remember us). Hoping Mashima is going to explain us.
farfallinaApr 6, 2013 3:59 AM

Apr 5, 2013 4:50 AM

Feb 2013
Darn it Natsu went Raienryuu and got beated to a pulp :< QQ

Aw well awesome chapter thought the mystery of the *eclipse project is still bugging me*

If there where to come 10k dragons shouldnt the atmosphere be either dark or everyone feel their wrath?

Also it felt like sort chapter darn it :( WTB NEXT WEEK ALREADY !!!! WHERE IS THE SLEEP MODE TILL NEXT FRIDAY WHEN U NEED IT !
GEE HEE !
Apr 5, 2013 5:00 AM

Jul 2012
Arguably the most predictable chapter ever. Lucy ends up closing the gate...wow...did not see that one coming...NOT!
Apr 5, 2013 5:02 AM
Apr 2013
Lucy was either possessed or that she heard a voice telling her to close the gate because it would release the dragons, my thoughts.
:)
Apr 5, 2013 5:07 AM
Jul 2012
Good chapter. Lucy predictable as always but Rouge has been making this somewhat interesting.
Apr 5, 2013 5:12 AM

Apr 2008
Even if we presume Lucy's possessed there is still the army, the princess and Arcadios to get past before she can close the gates. So for her to do so, something has to happen to these three elements. Something like dragons pouring in.
Apr 5, 2013 5:15 AM
Apr 2013
its obvious Future Rogue is possessing Lucy to close the gate. right when he disappears she gets possessed, odd isnt it? that and the fact that Rogue didnt remember anything from his possession. Though i do wonder how its gonna play out. i hope the dragons come >:D!
Apr 5, 2013 5:17 AM

Apr 2008
anarchy5369 said:
its obvious Future Rogue is possessing Lucy to close the gate. right when he disappears she gets possessed, odd isnt it? that and the fact that Rogue didnt remember anything from his possession. Though i do wonder how its gonna play out. i hope the dragons come >:D!

I don't think so. When Frogue possessed Rogue, he looked different. Lucy looks the same.

Also I find it funny how people still think Future Rogue is telling the truth when he just said with a smile on his face that he killed Sting, (a close friend to him) and took his power. Selective reading much?
Apr 5, 2013 5:21 AM
Apr 2013
well that was him possessing himself, himself+himself=looks like hes melting into shadows lol who knows, but it is odd that right as he disappears she gets possessed.

he also did say "The shadow that controls destiny." i wonder if hes the only DS left in his future.... time loops are whack lol
Apr 5, 2013 5:23 AM

Apr 2008
anarchy5369 said:
well that was him possessing himself, himself+himself=looks like hes melting into shadows lol who knows, but it is odd that right as he disappears she gets possessed

It was instantly though. Even with shadow Melding he wouldn't appear there instantly to possess Lucy. Plus pretty sure wendy would have picked up his scent. I think it's more likely the gate itself is speaking to Lucy. Think like how the book spoke in the Starry sky arc
Apr 5, 2013 5:27 AM
Apr 2013
hmmm... since she is a celestial spirit mage and at the beginning of this crap it was her that was needed to open the gate.... you may be right ^.^ until then though, ill still continue to think its Future Rogue haha :P
Apr 5, 2013 6:06 AM

Dec 2009
Interesting chapter. I always knew Lucy would try to close the gate even though she denies that she will never do such a thing. I think everyone pretty much predicted that.

But its more of the why and how is she going to do so that will be more interesting.
Apr 5, 2013 6:31 AM

Sep 2010
Man, Lucy is still boring as ever.

I just want to see the freaking Dragons. D:<

This reminds me of Dragon Ball Z :P
Apr 5, 2013 6:36 AM

Nov 2011
Apr 5, 2013 6:42 AM

Apr 2010
Zeref takes control of Lucy to stop the gate from opening too long and letting the dragons through?!
Apr 5, 2013 6:45 AM

Apr 2008
antonnn said:
Zeref takes control of Lucy to stop the gate from opening too long and letting the dragons through?!

That's a possibility
Apr 5, 2013 6:55 AM

Sep 2011
Shit lucy is being taken control...
Apr 5, 2013 7:14 AM

Jul 2007
Lucy looked less like being possessed and more like being in trance. I guess we will find out Layla's backstory too, now.
AhenshihaelApr 5, 2013 7:20 AM
Apr 5, 2013 7:14 AM

Oct 2009
ughhhhh i can't believe that Lucy is on control by something
man, Natsu....i hope Rogue doesn't take over his powers as well like, poor sting, i wonder if sting knew rogue was going to kill him.
Apr 5, 2013 7:28 AM

May 2010
OMG! Lucy! Don't do it! D:
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Apr 5, 2013 7:39 AM

Dec 2008
What the hell is going on ._.
I did tell you guys Rogue ate Sting. Omnomnomnomnomnomnom.

I have no idea what it means for that shadow to be swallowing Natsu. However...Ultear!!!! :D Lu-chan...who's controlling you this time? When in doubt, always assume it's either Zeref or Acnologia. The latter being unlikely though.
sarroushApr 5, 2013 7:43 AM
Apr 5, 2013 7:45 AM

Aug 2012
OK. I knew she was going to stop it, but why?
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Apr 5, 2013 7:50 AM
Dec 2012
waaaa good chapter!
what happen to Natsu And Lucy?

Apr 5, 2013 7:54 AM

Apr 2008
IchigoHollowfi said:
OMG! Lucy! Don't do it! D:

I disagree. This rogue killed Sting and took his power so any words has to say lost any truth in them. Especially given how gleeful he is. He doesn't have the face of someone desperate to save the future. Rather someone who can't wait to push it over the edge and watch it scream before shattering.
Apr 5, 2013 7:56 AM

Feb 2012
Lucy definitely seems to be controlled/influenced by someone/something, the imp is still out there but I don't think it's him.
Apr 5, 2013 7:57 AM

Mar 2011
Probably a hidden power inside Lucy that awakes when something really bad happens, or when something that has to do with celestial magic happens. And it probably has something to do with her mom.
Apr 5, 2013 8:02 AM

Aug 2012
Did I actually see Natsu lose? O.O

that's the only thing that came out during this chaper :P
Well, we'll see how things revolve now
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Apr 5, 2013 8:11 AM

Apr 2008
chuckfan said:
Probably a hidden power inside Lucy that awakes when something really bad happens, or when something that has to do with celestial magic happens. And it probably has something to do with her mom.

Oh that's also an option~
Apr 5, 2013 8:40 AM
Jun 2012
chuckfan said:

Yeah, i think so too. I guess her memory with her mother is the reason that she closed the gate, and there might be a chance that to open the eclipse, the celestial spirits must be sacrificed and so i think that might be the reason that Lucy will close the eclipse. Besides that, Rogue seems to hiding another mystery around him, just like how he become evil and how he travel via eclipse when he arrived earlier than Lucy.
So I think it's gotten really interesting XD
Sorry For my Bad English lol

Apr 5, 2013 8:44 AM

Dec 2008
inb4Laylasspiritiscontrollingher!

>.> I would not be surprised if it was something like that. Or even Mavis.
Apr 5, 2013 9:04 AM

Mar 2009
LUCY STOP! DON'T GO TO THE LIGHT. LIGHT IS BAD!

Sorry for the caps :)
Apr 5, 2013 9:34 AM

Jul 2011
Remember the shadow that controlled Rouge during his battle with Gajeel..? I think he's involved with Rouge going well rouge somehow...maybe he's also controlling lucy(long shot)
"When people realize how lonely it is being on their own, they will become kind."
— Mirajane (Fairy Tail)
Apr 5, 2013 9:43 AM

Sep 2012
MonkeyCollin said:
chuckfan said:

Yeah, i think so too. I guess her memory with her mother is the reason that she closed the gate, and there might be a chance that to open the eclipse, the celestial spirits must be sacrificed and so i think that might be the reason that Lucy will close the eclipse. Besides that, Rogue seems to hiding another mystery around him, just like how he become evil and how he travel via eclipse when he arrived earlier than Lucy.
So I think it's gotten really interesting XD

That would make a lot of sense. Lucy is to the celestial spirits what hermoine is to house elves. She would never want them to be abused.
Apr 5, 2013 9:43 AM

May 2012
all i can say what a shocking turn of events.
Apr 5, 2013 9:48 AM

Sep 2012
I just want to say I'm really apprehensive about the gate opening. What are the chances that Zeref, possibly the darkest mage that ever lived, created a magical object that can actually help save humanity?

I really hope eventually the 10,000 dragons is explained. That is a ton of dragons and they can't exactly be hidden behind a mountain or something.
Apr 5, 2013 9:56 AM

Apr 2011
Rogue killed to Sting!!! I didn't expect that... Moreover, Lucy is still as annoying and a failure as always. Just die already -.- (I hope she's hypnotized and not that stupid...)
Apr 5, 2013 10:04 AM

Oct 2010
So glad Natsu is out cold. I wouldnt be suprised if he took shadow powers not though. She going to close the gate she aint going to change history yet.
Apr 5, 2013 10:07 AM

Jan 2008
Ovyda said:
Rogue killed to Sting!!! I didn't expect that... Moreover, Lucy is still as annoying and a failure as always. Just die already -.- (I hope she's hypnotized and not that stupid...)

Um, all you have to do is look at her eyes.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Apr 5, 2013 10:18 AM
Dec 2012
SwordsmanDan said:
I just want to say I'm really apprehensive about the gate opening. What are the chances that Zeref, possibly the darkest mage that ever lived, created a magical object that can actually help save humanity?

I really hope eventually the 10,000 dragons is explained. That is a ton of dragons and they can't exactly be hidden behind a mountain or something.

Which is why the theory that dragons will come through the gate is more plausible and I suppose it's a better explanation as to how Igneel & co. disappeared.
Apr 5, 2013 10:36 AM
Mar 2010
Sudden change in Lucy, wonder what happen.

Raienryu Natsu lost to F. Rogue, I'm guessing he will win later.
Apr 5, 2013 10:37 AM

Feb 2012
fitzytail89 said:
Remember the shadow that controlled Rouge during his battle with Gajeel..? I think he's involved with Rouge going well rouge somehow...maybe he's also controlling lucy(long shot)

The shadow was future Rogue.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.