Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 18, 2008 12:56 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, even if op and ed were trolling, this confirms that Rua is the last Signer. Can't wait for next episode... I shouldn't have seen those pics on pixiv, but now that I know I'm so... OMFG!! Next few episodes are gonna be sooo awesome!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2009 2:30 PM

Sep 2008
I wonder how Rua will unlock his powers, since the Dragon he has is not the Dragon from the past battle.

Apr 13, 2015 5:27 PM

Nov 2010
So the best idea they could come up with was going into the enemy's hideout and ask for help... now you see how this things end.
May 16, 2015 8:07 PM

Apr 2013
Rua's cute, thinking he's the 5th signer. They meet the group aaand they get gassed. I was expecting as much.

So Martha's basically Yusei foster mother. She seems like a cool lady, but I don't think we'll be seeing too much of her in the series.
Sep 6, 2016 6:49 AM

Jul 2008
Boy Rua is an idiot, and no way he's the 5th signer.

Also he had a facedown card, the time to use it is when you're about to lose....
Nov 3, 2019 4:59 AM

Nov 2016
Just casually meet with the Arcadia Movement.. Seriously Himuro? XD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 8, 2021 8:48 PM

Jun 2020
yay martha!! she's such a great mother to the trio, can't wait to see more of her.

the way the twins, himuro and yanagi just walked into that trap was painful...and finally, with that reveal, i can finally scream that i hate divine's guts <3

he's arguably one of the worst characters of the anime. mind you, there's a lot of terrible ones in here, but divine is especially disgusting because of all of the children and young adults he manipulated. he targeted these young people who felt ostracized from society and took them in, promising them acceptance and love, but it was all a facade. he actively fueled their fear and anger, so that they would never turn on him and leave to their own families. if that wasn't enough, he does some even more atrocious things (which will be revealed in upcoming eps). it's just all so disgusting, and the fact that he pretends to be a good mentor to aki and his whole act in that dinner table makes me want to puke and sock him every time i see his face. i really want to see him put in his place.

rua did really well in that duel though!! proud of him. power tool dragon seems pretty cool too, i'd like to see more of it!
Nov 26, 2021 11:00 PM

Aug 2019
Is there some kind of trope involving apples and hospitals? Because this episode was the second time we saw someone peeling apples for a bedridden person in 5D's, and I've seen this before in Naruto as well.

Anyway, God I hate Divine almost as much as I hate Mikage. Divine basically guilt tripping Aki into forgetting about Yusei and continuing her devotion to the Arcadia Movement was annoying, plus he apparently likes gassing people and kidnapping little boys. The fact that Rua lost so quickly was disappointing since he rarely gets to duel, and Power Tool Dragon didn't get to do as much as I wanted. At least there was foreshadowing for Power Tool Dragon's later significance though.
Oct 13, 2022 1:39 PM

Jan 2020
I guess we're going to have to save everyone from Arcadia before we can continue to face off against the Dark Signers.

I really thought Leo was about to win this duel for a minute. Maybe one day.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 7, 2023 7:10 AM
Aug 2022
awesome episode :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 140 Discussion

Ozelot - Dec 26, 2010

13 by KrabbeKage21 »»
Mar 28, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 154 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Mar 30, 2011

81 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 4, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 151 Discussion

Hoppy - Mar 9, 2011

33 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 3, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 150 Discussion

Hoppy - Mar 2, 2011

30 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 3, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 149 Discussion

Hoppy - Feb 23, 2011

19 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 3, 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.