PV2
http://prisma-illya.jp/
bippoMar 29, 2013 9:04 PM
Mar 29, 2013 8:44 PM

Sep 2011
fuuuuuuuuuck yes
Mar 30, 2013 3:47 AM

Aug 2009
Now we have to wait for PV3 to see some actual footage.But seeing a confirmation of some sort that it isnt canceled is good.
Mar 30, 2013 3:48 AM

Mar 2011
Definitely going to watch!
Mar 30, 2013 4:52 AM

Aug 2009
How PVs work:
Original anime/unknown franchise:Action,action,action,different chars doing things.
Well known franchise:Barely shows MC.
Mar 31, 2013 6:38 AM

Feb 2009
>Nazuka Kaori as Miyu
>keeping Itou Shizuka as Luvia
My body is not ready.
Apr 25, 2013 11:11 PM

May 2011
Here's one that's almost 3 minutes. Not too bad, although it really only highlights the SoL aspects unfortunately. Hoping the next one will show a little more mahou shoujo stuff.

Apr 25, 2013 11:25 PM

Aug 2012
Thanks for the vid kenshin_sama!

Holy cow, the art looks fantastic.
Apr 25, 2013 11:31 PM

May 2011
MellowJello said:
Thanks for the vid kenshin_sama!

Holy cow, the art looks fantastic.

You're welcome. :)

I agree, this does look really nice. If there's one thing I really like about Silver Link anime, it's that their visuals are so very appealing.
Apr 25, 2013 11:32 PM
Mar 2013
Shirou, what happened to your hair?
Apr 26, 2013 12:29 AM

Nov 2011
Apr 26, 2013 4:08 AM

Feb 2009
WTF happened to Shirou's hair?! I know this is not the Seigi no Mikata Shirou
but hell, he doesn't resemble him one bit. He's also quite thin but that's probably just the character design. Then again, not SnM Shirou so he didn't work out a lot.
Ilya and Taiga looks fine. Sel and Leyz look so weird though without their normal white outfits but I'll get used to them. Their faces looks fine though.
So why is Shirou the only one that's different?! WHY!?

Not much content(again) but it's still better than nothing. Give me Rin, Luvia and Miyu already dammit.

inb4 secondaries flock in and drop this quickly because of lolicon or mahou shoujo shit. >_>
Apr 26, 2013 4:34 AM

May 2011
belatkuro said:

Because character designs die when they are killed!
Apr 26, 2013 7:38 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
WTF happened to Shirou's hair?! I know this is not the Seigi no Mikata Shirou
but hell, he doesn't resemble him one bit. He's also quite thin but that's probably just the character design. Then again, not SnM Shirou so he didn't work out a lot.
Ilya and Taiga looks fine. Sel and Leyz look so weird though without their normal white outfits but I'll get used to them. Their faces looks fine though.

Not much content(again) but it's still better than nothing. Give me Rin, Luvia and Miyu already dammit.

inb4 secondaries flock in and drop this quickly because of lolicon or mahou shoujo shit. >_>

Having a family probably made him too laid back.Maybe the reason he had tidy hair in FSN was that he always had Sakura around lol.
Maybe Shirou

Nah, I think the Type-Moon haters are the first to come.

I hope next time we get a glimpse or Miyu,Luvia,Rin and the sticks.And a date of airing of course.

EDIT:I also fogrot to mention HF "fans" that cry about it not getting an adaptation by the studio.
No wlets be serious...Silver link + HF...no thanks.
ssjokgApr 26, 2013 8:05 AM
Apr 26, 2013 8:02 AM

Mar 2008
Kind of boring PV, but i'll wait untill the first episode before I judge it.
Apr 26, 2013 8:08 AM

Aug 2009
Miertje86 said:
Kind of boring PV, but i'll wait untill the first episode before I judge it.

Pretty sure that the first ep wont show anything awesome except
and even that is way shorter than the FZ fights.

This anime is as Sol as the original FSN.Actually FSN anime(both) fights<<<<Fate/Kaleid manga fights.
Apr 27, 2013 8:06 PM

Sep 2011
Apr 30, 2013 9:11 AM

Feb 2009
ssjokg said:
Having a family probably made him too laid back.Maybe the reason he had tidy hair in FSN was that he always had Sakura around lol.
Maybe Shirou

I hope next time we get a glimpse or Miyu,Luvia,Rin and the sticks.And a date of airing of course.

EDIT:I also fogrot to mention HF "fans" that cry about it not getting an adaptation by the studio.
But that would mean he also has messy hair from before he met her lol. Could it be because he's not messed up/broken inside from the fire of the 4th war? Decent life = messed up hair and vice versa lol.
I still can't get used to his look and this will definitely be the first thing to be targeted when this airs.

TM haters won't be flocking much in here. Zero didn't have a lot(I think). Secondaries from Zero are definitely gonna go here as this has the Fate in its name. They're definitely the first ones to drop this, mark my words. Though people hating on FSN will probably shit on this too.

But yeah, I can also see the "fans" crying for HF to be animated. Wanna bet each one of them will have ufotable in their comments. Some random comments will probably want a remake of either FSN or Tsukihime rather than this mahou shoujo shit.
All these inb4s. So predictable really.

Silver Link's reputation is shaky but they produced decent shows and some of them I liked. I'll have to see how they do this before I say if I want them to do HF, not that they'll end up doing it though.
Apr 30, 2013 9:28 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
ssjokg said:
Maybe Shirou

But that would mean he also has messy hair from before he met her lol. Could it be because he's not messed up/broken inside from the fire of the 4th war? Decent life = messed up hair and vice versa lol.
I still can't get used to his look and this will definitely be the first thing to be targeted when this airs.

TM haters won't be flocking much in here. Zero didn't have a lot(I think). Secondaries from Zero are definitely gonna go here as this has the Fate in its name. They're definitely the first ones to drop this, mark my words. Though people hating on FSN will probably shit on this too.

But yeah, I can also see the "fans" crying for HF to be animated. Wanna bet each one of them will have ufotable in their comments. Some random comments will probably want a remake of either FSN or Tsukihime rather than this mahou shoujo shit.
All these inb4s. So predictable really.

Silver Link's reputation is shaky but they produced decent shows and some of them I liked. I'll have to see how they do this before I say if I want them to do HF, not that they'll end up doing it though.

I am more interested in his injured hands.

Nah F/K is easy target for TM haters.It's Fate/,it 's ecchi and it is a mahou shoujo series.A prefect target.

And this is what will irritate me the most.What does ufotable have to do with Silver Link?

I know but all of them had nothing similar to what HF has.I would look forward to a Fate route adaptation but not a HF one.
Apr 30, 2013 10:07 AM

Feb 2009
ssjokg said:
I am more interested in his injured hands.

Nah F/K is easy target for TM haters.It's Fate/,it 's ecchi and it is a mahou shoujo series.A prefect target.

And this is what will irritate me the most.What does ufotable have to do with Silver Link?

I know but all of them had nothing similar to what HF has.I would look forward to a Fate route adaptation but not a HF one.
Hmmm, I didn't notice that.
But that's not quite important as we definitely won't get up to that point.

Fair point. Zero didn't get as much shitting since it's ufotable and Gen. This meanwhile is a spinoff of FSN, a mahou shoujo and Silver Link. Yeah, a big bull's eye right there I guess. They'll probably just go and leave immediately after the first 2 eps. At least I hope so.

Nothing really but ufotable did excellently with 2 of TM's works so it's unavoidable to be compared and have SL be bashed for this. Which irritates me as well but what can you do eh.

Well they're a relatively new studio but I wouldn't judge them yet even if they haven't done a show in a similar vein as HF. Again, I'm not saying I want them to do HF but it doesn't seem fair to say they'll do poorly in adapting it just because they haven't done one similar to it yet.
Apr 30, 2013 10:11 AM

Apr 2011
asdfghjkl;

:DD
Apr 30, 2013 10:22 AM

Aug 2009
With the exception that some laws/facts of Fate/Nasuverse were thrown out of the window in both worlds I dont think that laws in general are different.By Nasuverse logic these are two out of infinite worlds,just like every ending of FSN and Tsuki (including bad ends),so the same things must apply.
______

But basing an adaptation of a series,by a studio totally unrelated to Type Moon(till now) and ufotable because HF isnt getting an adaptation by ufotable now, instead of F/K by SL,is so far removed form logic that I cant begin to describe it.

I mean how and whywould ufotable benefit from F/K not being animated by a totally different studio?

I think it is quite obvious from my profile pic,fav chars(extended version),post in anything HF related in MAL,that I love HF.But that has nothing to do with s studio other than ufo spending money on F/K.And even if it was Ufotable I would still be glad that they started working in more Fate/ titles,which could very well bring HF animated by them instead of... you know..Deen...
Jun 7, 2013 12:29 AM

Nov 2012
first I got to watch these fate/zero and night arc first :p

but is it loli? -_-
Jun 7, 2013 5:39 AM

Feb 2009
makarov52 said:

but is it loli? -_-
F/SN and F/Z aren't arcs. They're a complete series/show.
And even though this is a spinoff of F/SN, I wouldn't recommend watching the F/SN anime. Play the VN(visual novel) instead.
While F/Z is an amazing show and a definite must watch, you don't need it to watch this show.
Lastly, while the 2 main characters are small girls, don't let that detract you. This will be a good show depending on how the studio adapts it(and how much you like the Nasuverse)

tl;dr Read the F/SN VN and watch F/Z.
Jun 8, 2013 4:02 PM

Dec 2012
So from what I understand this is a world parallel to that of F/Z and F/SN, where the characters had completely different lives?
Jun 8, 2013 11:08 PM

Aug 2009
NxK said:
So from what I understand this is a world parallel to that of F/Z and F/SN, where the characters had completely different lives?
Yes.
Jun 13, 2013 10:30 PM

Nov 2012
belatkuro said:
makarov52 said:

but is it loli? -_-
F/SN and F/Z aren't arcs. They're a complete series/show.
And even though this is a spinoff of F/SN, I wouldn't recommend watching the F/SN anime. Play the VN(visual novel) instead.
While F/Z is an amazing show and a definite must watch, you don't need it to watch this show.
Lastly, while the 2 main characters are small girls, don't let that detract you. This will be a good show depending on how the studio adapts it(and how much you like the Nasuverse)

tl;dr Read the F/SN VN and watch F/Z.

yeah finally I know how to call these anime (f/z f/sn) a complete series XD finally complete at 2 a.m lol XD well it is quite interesting not bad~

btw yeah.. and for sure I will watch this anime.. at last I can see rin and ilya :3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

224 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

104 by Karva1 »»
Feb 17, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

157 by C3L3RY »»
Oct 1, 2023 6:43 PM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

74 by Apreggi »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:15 AM

Poll: » Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

304 by Apreggi »»
Aug 26, 2023 8:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.