Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Mar 26, 2013 11:31 AM

Apr 2010
It the start of this anime there was a lot of comparing to Little Busters since it started airing two days before this and was also made by JC Staff the main question was which was better.
And now this is finished we got the answer this was definitely better then Little Busters, Little Busters was a major disappointment and Sakurasou was a nice anime.

The characters where a funny bunch and there was development between them the main needs to make up his mind though but a ending where the main didn't make up his mind is not rare in anime.
The story was nice and there where lot's of funny parts the introduction of two new characters at the ending could have been planned better tho, but i don't think it's a bad ending.
Mar 26, 2013 11:49 AM
Jan 2011
all well and ends well.
Mar 26, 2013 11:54 AM
May 2011
Well this show isn't going to be remembered in 5-10 years as nothing more than a way to spend your tuesday evenings. Nothing really new to talk about here as the anime is pretty happy go lucky all around and only insert drama when it feels like there has been to much happiness and the writers remember "oh yeah this show is actually supposed to be semi-realistic so lets insert drama here"

good show getting a 6 out of 10 from me.
Mar 26, 2013 12:18 PM
Apr 2012
Glad this show aired on Mondays, had something to look foward to.
The montage with Days of Dash playing was amazing.
8.5/10 But I'll round up and say 9/10. Great Ride.
Mar 26, 2013 12:25 PM

Dec 2010
this series was so amazing I laughed like crazy and cried. the part where the new tenants show up was hilarious!! I NEED BLOOD VIRGIN BLOOD lol
- Marissa Chan!
Mar 26, 2013 12:26 PM

Mar 2012
A bit heartwarming but not that enjoyable at all.. 7/10 from me..
Keep moving forward
Mar 26, 2013 12:28 PM

Mar 2013
It was good, all wrapped up but tbh i hated the pervert guy. I dont know why, but i wish that he's gone.

But still it was a good ride, I'm always biased when i watch animes. I always like what i finish, if i don't i immediately drop it.

Aaaaand because of my love for this anime, i give you this images. :D

The anime surprised me so well :D

So guys, at the very least I want to give you back this question

Mar 26, 2013 12:38 PM

Feb 2008
Comparing to Little Busters anime and Sakurasou this is so much better.

DeadEnd2013 said:
Best JC Staff show since Toradora. Most of their other adaptations turn into complete mess though, like Little Busters compared to the awesomeness of its counterpart visual novel.

The drama, which Little Busters anime should have excelled at, was done way better in Sakurasou for some reason. I blame the staff selection, because when the director of Killl Me Baby was chosen to do a Keydrama visual novel anime adaptation, you know that something just went wrong.

For Sakurasou, the director was an unexperienced woman that did wonders with it. I love her for her awesome work on it! Cheers, I will be surely checking out more future works of her.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Mar 26, 2013 12:44 PM

Mar 2013
Blackbird said:
Comparing to Little Busters anime and Sakurasou this is so much better.

DeadEnd2013 said:
Best JC Staff show since Toradora. Most of their other adaptations turn into complete mess though, like Little Busters compared to the awesomeness of its counterpart visual novel.

The drama, which Little Busters anime should have excelled at, was done way better in Sakurasou for some reason. I blame the staff selection, because when the director of Killl Me Baby was chosen to do a Keydrama visual novel anime adaptation, you know that something just went wrong.

For Sakurasou, the director was an unexperienced woman that did wonders with it. I love her for her awesome work on it! Cheers, I will be surely checking out more future works of her.

I liked Sakurasou more, i dropped little busters at around 18.
Mar 26, 2013 1:27 PM

May 2009
Well, it was beautiful in the end.
I'm a bit sad that there was nothing about Aoyama's admirer (can't remember his name).
But all in all i'm glad i watched this, no matter how many bad aspects it has. It was fun and interesting. Thanks Sakurasou~
Mar 26, 2013 1:43 PM

Oct 2012
nice ending episode, nice anime :D
waiting for the next season, if there will even be one :)
cya till then people!!
Mar 26, 2013 1:47 PM

Feb 2013
xShinji said:
Hope there is 2nd season after the LN is finish #.# I want to see how the new student will live in Sakurasou :P ...It seems there i s high chance there gonna be 2nd season to me....

8.5/10 for me ~~

man i hope so too
Mar 26, 2013 1:47 PM
Oct 2012
I don't care what anyone thinks this was one of my favorite anime ever, I give it a 99999999999/10
Mar 26, 2013 2:07 PM

Mar 2011
Misaki got marrieddd <3
Such a lighthearted goodbye episode for fucking once
Sweet series.

4/5 overall
Mar 26, 2013 2:11 PM

May 2009
My favorite song from this show, and the picture is nice too.

x3mslayerMar 26, 2013 2:18 PM
Mar 26, 2013 2:24 PM

Jun 2012
SAKURASOU SEASON 2 WHEN?
9/10 :D cause it was nice and relaxing to watch
good shit
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Mar 26, 2013 2:34 PM

Jan 2013

pretty much this
Mar 26, 2013 2:56 PM

Mar 2013
"Reservation for later"

That was very cute <3 And the way she blushes too
Mar 26, 2013 3:10 PM

Jul 2011
Good comedy and art characters but nothing that has really impressed me.

6/10
Mar 26, 2013 3:14 PM

Jan 2012
After having seen and expected such an ending, I want another season even more.
Knew they wouldn't end up like in the LN q__q
Mar 26, 2013 3:26 PM

Feb 2013
waa~I need a second season!
Mar 26, 2013 3:42 PM

Mar 2013
RayaDaNoob said:

Why? What happened in LN? Please put spoiler tab
Mar 26, 2013 3:47 PM

Mar 2012
Good and very funny anime. Though the ending was quite bad; Sorata and Mashiro should have kissed.

8-/10
Mar 26, 2013 5:02 PM
Jul 2012
Raphow said:
worst show ever, glad it is finally over

Implying you had to watch the whole show. I get really annoyed with comments like these.
I give this show a 9(or 10)/10. These last two episodes really helped the whole show a lot in my opinion, even though the rest of the show did have its good parts.
Mar 26, 2013 6:51 PM
Oct 2012
Great episode, and great series overall. Just wish we saw more of the new members and all. 9/10, really enjoyed this series.
Mar 26, 2013 7:43 PM

Sep 2011
LMAO. Wow, that episode. I was going to rate this series an 8, but with this episode and how hilarious it was I just had to bring the score to a 9/10.

Was a fun ride. The rewatch factor is very low for me though.
TyrelMar 26, 2013 7:49 PM
Mar 26, 2013 9:16 PM
Jun 2009
Takuan_Soho said:
symbv said:
Naxrrhid said:
Most of the time the best girl never wins. Without doing any calcs and just off the top of my head, best girl ever winning in an anime is <=40%
But what makes a girl "the best girl" -- it is your call?

Through the use of proven algorithms, computer modeling, and calibrated with the latest psychological advances, it is now scientifically possible to determine the "best girl" of any romcon, drama, or even harem animation. This method not only factors in the aesthetics of the girl, including proportionality and the propensity to appear in a doujinshi, but also such factors as how long they have known the main character (the osananajimi principle), in~ an win~ cest opportunities, as well as animation adaptation variation.

Ahahaha!!! Fucking brilliant comeback, my friend!
Mar 26, 2013 10:34 PM

May 2012
OMG this epi was amazing
i reallu love the sereia....
ps: GOD DAMMIT HIKARI!!!!!!! i want to watch a kiss!!!! mashiron and kouhai!
best romance of the year...
i cant believe it has ended...
kouhai-kun S2 Mashiron!!!
10/10 -MASTERPIECE!!!!
i will miss whatching this serie...
Mar 26, 2013 10:47 PM

May 2011
did anyone else notice that the montage in the end was like 80% Sorata screaming?

lol this show was great until all of the awful forced melodrama in the middle. it would've gotten a higher score from me if they somehow squeezed the ending of volume 8 in the last episode, but nope. all i really wanted was a goddamn kiss, not a cockblock. oh well.
Mar 27, 2013 12:00 AM
Oct 2012
Egoi said:
RayaDaNoob said:

im pretty sure thats how it happens in the LN, maybe not exactly but if they ended it with mashiro kissing sorata it wouldnt have followed the LN at all bec. there are somethings that have to happen before they can kiss, according to the LN, i would say but idk how to put the spoiler tab, sorry
Mar 27, 2013 12:02 AM
Oct 2012
Khalan3 said:
Good and very funny anime. Though the ending was quite bad; Sorata and Mashiro should have kissed.

8-/10

but then it wouldnt have followed the LN
Mar 27, 2013 12:09 AM

Jan 2009
And so, Kanda Sorata changed his name to Kayaba Akihiko and created the game of his dreams.
Anywho, full well knowing Aoyama never really had a chance, I was kind of hoping.
Oh well, it's not like I particularly mind Shiina or anything.

Tl;dr I find it very hard to believe this was actually done by J.C. Staff, because I really liked the show. Or maybe the source material is just so good that it's indestructible, even with J.C. trying their worst.
Guess I'll have to give it a read to find out.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 27, 2013 12:49 AM

Jul 2012
Overall, a quite enjoyable anime.
It may have its fair share of flaws, but it doesn't dampen the overall enjoyment that I had from watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.
Now, off to read the LN.

9/10
Haters gonna hate. You're entitled to your own opinion.

"Forcing good on others is no different from an evil act."
- Lelouch Lamperouge

Mar 27, 2013 1:53 AM

Mar 2013
Oosran said:
And so, Kanda Sorata changed his name to Kayaba Akihiko and created the game of his dreams.

I knew it! :O
Mar 27, 2013 6:52 AM

Apr 2012
All well that was a really touching moment/s
Ryonosuke x Rita FTW!!!!
Lol at sorata getting intercepted by the cat(jelly himari)
The last part of flashback was a nice touch.

I really enjoyed this series even tho i know it might not get a second season due to the novels. but it might get some specials or ova's. Hope So.

Gonna miss everybody of sakurasou T_T
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Mar 27, 2013 7:01 AM

Jan 2013
aww Rita x Dragon <33 Sakurasou is one of my favorite series and I hope that it will be 2 season ; ))
Mar 27, 2013 7:10 AM

Apr 2012
xera said:
It's a shame it ended, I wanted to see more of Mashiro and the new Sakurasou residents (excluding Yuuko). Good series to kill time with, 7/10.

Seconded.
Mar 27, 2013 7:13 AM

Apr 2011
2nd season please....
Mar 27, 2013 7:17 AM

Nov 2012
So they do the whole emotional good-byes and 5 minutes later they are all (well most) are back together, shina and sorata had a "moment" where she asked for a kiss, he freaked out, and right before they kissed something interupted them, how typical and cliche'... yet another fail jc staff anime, and in 2 weeks another fail will finish lol (Little Busters)
Mar 27, 2013 7:55 AM

Jun 2011
SEASON 2! SEASON 2!

7.5/10

Loved this from start to end. Well maybe not Sorata's infantile outbursts xD
Mar 27, 2013 7:56 AM

Dec 2012
Decent series, but nothing epic or great about it. Something light hearted and fun to watch. 7/10
Mar 27, 2013 8:03 AM

Jan 2012
sherps said:
Egoi said:
RayaDaNoob said:

im pretty sure thats how it happens in the LN, maybe not exactly but if they ended it with mashiro kissing sorata it wouldnt have followed the LN at all bec. there are somethings that have to happen before they can kiss, according to the LN, i would say but idk how to put the spoiler tab, sorry

Nah, the stuff that happened before this episodes and how stuff built up was just different in the LN.

Mar 27, 2013 8:30 AM

Jan 2008
From the mesmerizing episode 1 of this series , to Nyaboron arc , to Nanami's arc till now . There might be some horrible parts in this series , but great animes are bound to have some mistakes .And being made by JC staff , I would say that this is the best show they had made since Toradora , correct me if im wrong because I got some sucky memory .

Starting this episode off with Nanami and Sorata just means that their ship is still not giving up , despite Sorata having tickets for Mashiro's ship , was a nice job for Nanami's fans . But those kissu was just too much , especially with Ryuunosuke's kiss , 'a handshake eh ?!'

It was actually a relief that JC staff didnt made the ending an original one because it would really suck .But leaving it with 4 more novels sucks the same , but still , there's hope that we would be able to see Sakurasou in the future again , either as an OVA or a movie .

I would like this to be continued since those new tenants were quite interesting and fun , especially Hau-Hau's brother , and now that Nanami and YUUKO is back after convincing their parents .But they should had at least showed Nanami's parents , her parents and Ryuu are the only ones not introduced at all from what I can remember .This new Sakurasou is really gonna be one heck of a fun ride .Please make it happen JC staff .

I would say this is a pretty satisfying ending , so I give this series a 9/10 .And im completely ok with it having more episodes to give it a final and proper ending.Again , a good job from JC staff .

I would agree that Misaki is indeed the best girl of this series , but I would still go with Nanami . She is just soo cute and adorable . HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

And so see you soon , the current , new and upcoming residents of Sakurasou .
Mar 27, 2013 8:40 AM

Mar 2013
RayaDaNoob said:
sherps said:
Egoi said:
RayaDaNoob said:

Nah, the stuff that happened before this episodes and how stuff built up was just different in the LN.

Thanks! Do you read English-translated novels? if not, good for you! I always wanted to read them D: Baka-tsuki isn't up to date so i can't read much.
Mar 27, 2013 8:53 AM
Apr 2012
RayaDaNoob said:
sherps said:
Egoi said:
RayaDaNoob said:

I don't know where you're getting that information, but
gaiusbaltar24Mar 27, 2013 8:59 AM
Mar 27, 2013 8:57 AM

Sep 2012
gaiusbaltar24 said:
RayaDaNoob said:
sherps said:
Egoi said:
RayaDaNoob said:

I don't know where you're getting that information, but

Yeah i've always read the exact opposite of what that guy just wrote.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise the Oppai ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Mar 27, 2013 9:18 AM

Jun 2010
Wow, this is actually a great ending despite the bad second cour. Now I don't know if I will score it 6 or 7....

Story - 6/10
Art - 7/10
Animation - 7/10
Characters - 6/10
Sound - 6/10
Overall Enjoyment - 6/10

Its 6/10 I guess. Great final episode but well, can't make up for the other bullshit episodes.
Mar 27, 2013 9:36 AM

Sep 2012
That kiss scene.

Why in all of fucking hell would they tease us like that on the last fucking episode? Like, come the fuck on.

And then when Shiina was telling that guy to take his clothes off.. I know it's just her personality or whatever.. but that pissed me off too.

Overall, I really liked this series. Sorata was by far the best character, save for his tendency to overreact. If we get a second season, I'll be happy!

8/10
Mar 27, 2013 9:37 AM

Jul 2009
Well the series was definitely a solid 10/10 for me.
Love how they brought Yuuko back <3

I still have to say, nanami, is #1 for me.
She's just that kind of character that i absolutely adore.

Off to play the psp game. and play my precious nanami route.
Mar 27, 2013 11:37 AM

Feb 2013
Ah!!! Sad face that it's over, but what a fun ride it has been.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

213 by Liddo-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.