Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]
Oct 23, 2019 10:12 AM

Aug 2018
Starchaser said:
I'm genuinely surprised this hasn't gotten a 2nd season. Some new characters are introduced and I'm interested to know what they're 'bout and how they'll interact with the others. Oh well, it was a fun/great anime! :-)

It's a weird ending. They introduced new characters with a ton of potential (Shiina even included them in her painting), and yet the central Shiina vs. Aoyama tension was seemingly resolved.

If they ever did a 2nd season (which I would love to see), I think they would have to deviate from the source material---if that would even be possible---to keep it interesting.
Set SCE to AUX
Nov 5, 2019 3:18 PM
Mar 2019
At first I was frustrated by Kanda’s behavior, i thought that it was an anime with predictable story, but in the end i’m pleased to know that I was wrong 😌. The feelings this anime convey to you are unique, the characters have a very interesting psychology. I think it deserves a 9/10 for the original part, and 8/10 for the story 😊
Nov 9, 2019 9:29 AM
Feb 2019
I LOVED IT!!!πŸ₯°πŸ‘
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀...
The best !πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Now is to wait for the second season!πŸ˜‰
Nov 19, 2019 7:28 PM
Nov 2019
This ending was amazing in just about every way, as well as the entire anime itself, with surprise moments and hilariousness in every corner, it make's me wish for a season 2, this anime has instantly become my second favorite anime ever and I definitely recommend it for new anime watcher's.
Jan 8, 2020 4:19 PM

May 2017
Now i remember why i didnt liked this ending ! They add 2 characters a funny one and a cute one , just for 1 ep , what worse, the cute one almost didnt say anything , they could have added a OVA or something , at least on the Drama CD , but nothing, we dont even know what kind of girl she is

Then there was to much drama whole anime , nothing wrong there, but it started as a funny and stupid anime , it shouldnt change from comedy to drama like that
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Mar 2, 2020 1:50 PM
Dec 2018
Was a good show but I'm glad this didn't get a 2nd season.

I understand the hard work vs genius thread, which is a good one, and life being unfair, but to make the MC get this and then turn his back on the person who had his back the entire time and who understood him, and cared for him more than anyone else, just makes Sorata look like an idiot. He seemed to understand all these things but then still ends up favouring the autistic girl who is almost a psychopath in how single minded she is. She isn't a good partner for anyone. He seemed to have feelings for Nanami but then made that choice, it is nonsensical. Rita was virtually the normal version of what Shina should have become.

I understand that the show is set up for the Shina/Sorata situation but to make Nanami the way that she was and end up getting nowhere is just ridiculous, the girl had virtually no flaws at all. She was perfect for him. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't even have ended up in that house.They could have, at least, let her end up with Miyahara, who had feelings for her. Great show but a lot of the ending sucked.
May 8, 2020 4:57 AM
Mar 2020
Honestly, I kinda quit watching around episode 15 and started skipping around episodes. I was getting pissed off with how dense the dude was with Mashiro. The start was good though. Show seem long too. Would have been fine with 12 episodes
NotZeroTwo02May 8, 2020 5:10 AM
May 29, 2020 10:51 PM
May 2020
It was a nice short and fun anime to watch. I really enjoyed it!
Jun 20, 2020 3:18 AM

Jun 2019
It was fun at the start but things start to get more and more as the episodes go by. I love the bittersweet ending it has and the flow of the characters. Love the show! 10/10
Jul 4, 2020 5:40 PM
May 2019
One of the best anime that I have ever seen ♥
A solid 9/10 for me
Jul 23, 2020 6:21 AM
Feb 2020
I cant really give a solid rating on this. On one hand i enjoyed the first half but on the other the longer it went the more it started to become predictable and Sorata started to become a copy-pasted character. Thought the mc would be realistic (like not making a scene at the airport etc, it dosent make him seem like a person, just a copy paste character from other mediocre romances).

Kamisuuga carried the second half along with Ryuunosuke and Rita. Felt like the romance would never start again until that peck at the last episode. Yeah i guess i want a season 2 but because i want to see the two new characters. Headphone guy looks like he can be relatable i guess. Thought there would be more romance when i started and closure but whatever. 8.4/10
Aug 24, 2020 6:53 AM
Apr 2016
I have no idea why this anime is so highly rated. I felt irritated and disappointed around episode 13/14. I just forced myself to watch the end of this. All types of cliched tropes are present in this anime. The mc is super annoying with no character development. You should avoid and stay away from these types of people in real life. They will blame you for their failures and will try to gaslight you. But I still kept watching for the other characters. I would have rated it 5 but for the last two episodes I may forgive this anime. I rated it a 7. But this anime clearly doesn't deserve such a high MAL rating.
Aug 27, 2020 12:05 PM
May 2020
This anime was really nice everyone should watch this anime
Oct 29, 2020 11:59 AM
Nov 2018
This anime was great. I gave me the feels and it motivated me on my goals. I feel bad for the mc and Nanami regarding their goals. They work super hard and they still couldn't win. I understand why the mc was angry at Mashiro but at the same time, he shouldn't have blamed her. It is not Mashiro fault. Also Nanami and Kanda was a better ship. They support each other better than Mashiro and Kanda. After reading the light novel ending, it seems like i was right and I am glad there is no season 2.

Nov 1, 2020 9:12 AM

Jan 2017
Had planned to watch this anime eventually since like 2014. Thought the relationship between Jin and Misaki was getting kind of tiresome at some parts but overall it was enjoyable. The final episodes made me reminisce of my days of being a dumb high school kid and had me smiling the entire time.
Dec 3, 2020 10:36 PM
Dec 2020
All I want is Season 2. This episode shows a bit of Volume 7 but still , it should've ended with Volume 10.
May 8, 2021 10:46 AM

Sep 2012
Rita x Ryuu kiss lol

that was quite a welcome putting on a horror show for new arrivals (it had me dying) lol

ioris scene in Mashiro room ticked me off though, she should ash that from Sorata, asking some other dude to do it could end ur relationship

Nozdref said:
Well, that was good ending. Also lol'd at what happened to Iori at Sakurasou on his first day. One of usual first day experiences in Sakurasou.

Overall, that was good watch. Strong bonding between Sakurosou residents damn got me. Nice openings and endings aswell. Ryuunosuke was probably my favorite charcter, and eventhough it doesn't fit his personality I think he should be grateful he had someone like Rita falling for him.

i think Rita likes a challenge that what draw her to him at first :D
like ussui from
https://myanimelist.net/anime/7054/Kaichou_wa_Maid-sama?q=maid%20sama&cat=anime
he wasn't interested in girls who were crazy for him he liked heroine cause she hated men and was hard catch rita is same just less what was that word cocky if its the right word for what i mean

Sugram22May 8, 2021 11:11 AM
May 22, 2021 9:01 AM

Jun 2020
Say goodbye to each and everyone in Sakurasou and an added kiss with each of them how cute

Sorata would have got a kiss from Shiina or should I say Mashiro but instead gets interrupted by a cat but gets a kiss on the cheek instead I mean that's still a kiss in my book

New residents coming in to move to Sakurasou along with Sorata's little sister will be a blast since there are new people that's moved in and Misaki is back good to see her, and that concludes this series.

I really enjoyed watching this from start to finish as how Mashiro developed herself and her feelings and I must say it's sweet and cute and how everyone gets along with each other and overcome their problems I really had fun watching this

"Welcome to Sakura-sou".
May 27, 2021 8:03 AM
May 2021
it was fine, until the second part. Like really, why the fuck you fall in love with ypur other friend WHEN YOU KNOW you developed love feelings for the other girl? overall i liked it but at this point i don´t remember names just plots and that´s ok to me
Jun 15, 2021 2:23 AM
Jan 2019
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Well, that was a great ride. I'm definitely gonna miss this show. Unfortunately, I got the anime finale depression. I always hate this feeling
AnimeHAwk616 said:
Well, that was a great ride. I'm definitely gonna miss this show. Unfortunately, I got the anime finale depression. I always hate this feeling
I feel you bro, it's been about four years since I watched it but I still get this feeling whenever I think of it or listen to the songs
Aug 2, 2021 4:26 AM

Apr 2020
A fun, enjoyable and emotional show. It is overdramatic and cringe at times, but it surely has more great and satisfying moments. The characters are likeable, the story is delightful, and it's definitely one of the best SOL anime I've watched.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2021 6:25 AM
May 2021
This ending is good and all but i honestly feel bad for Aoyama. Also, that cat deserves to die
Sep 5, 2022 3:19 PM
Feb 2017
Very nice episode
Sep 19, 2022 5:17 PM

Aug 2011
Gab5 said:
Was a good show but I'm glad this didn't get a 2nd season.

I understand the hard work vs genius thread, which is a good one, and life being unfair, but to make the MC get this and then turn his back on the person who had his back the entire time and who understood him, and cared for him more than anyone else, just makes Sorata look like an idiot. He seemed to understand all these things but then still ends up favouring the autistic girl who is almost a psychopath in how single minded she is. She isn't a good partner for anyone. He seemed to have feelings for Nanami but then made that choice, it is nonsensical. Rita was virtually the normal version of what Shina should have become.

I understand that the show is set up for the Shina/Sorata situation but to make Nanami the way that she was and end up getting nowhere is just ridiculous, the girl had virtually no flaws at all. She was perfect for him. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't even have ended up in that house.They could have, at least, let her end up with Miyahara, who had feelings for her. Great show but a lot of the ending sucked.

I truly agree with the AoyamaxKandaxShina situation. However, it's not unheard of for the MC to choose strange and needy over supportive and capable; it's almost an anime stigma.

Knowing the outcome of the manga, I will never watch a second season, but I did enjoy this one. Nanami - best girl, IMO.
Mar 11, 2023 7:21 AM

Jan 2020
Moral of the story:
Mar 14, 2023 11:50 AM
Jan 2023
superb anime realistic
Mar 22, 2023 6:15 PM

Aug 2020
Such a great watch definitely recommended :)
Apr 15, 2023 3:24 PM
Apr 2023
nice very nice niece
Apr 19, 2023 9:10 PM
Feb 2022
I started watching this because I’m reading the LNs in Japanese and wanted to be able to picture the cast better to make it easier to follow it.

As the first few episodes went on, I was worried the series would be lackluster, even though I enjoyed them.

It just got better and better. Characters are great. Story is great. Music is great. I loved it and it has made me look forward to completing the LNs.

The only reason I can’t give this a 10 is because I wasn’t blown away, but aside from that it is really hard to criticize it, at least from my perspective.

Solid 9/10

edit: i recently went back to one of my 10/10 rated series and even after watching and reading more 摜荘 i really cant give it a ten. if anything the 9 i gave is wavering. great series, and the more i get into it, the more i like it, but there’s just no way it deserves a ten

edit2: ive dropped it down another point upon further review. i think i had readership bias on my earlier scores. a lot of this show is too boring
jasutin_hoshiJun 9, 2023 12:13 PM
May 28, 2023 7:33 AM

Dec 2022
Goodbye Sakurasou! It's been a fun ride
Jun 16, 2023 4:06 PM
Jun 2023
This anime left me in a fucking depression, luckily in the manga they meet again and everything works out.
MercurioSayajinFeb 27, 11:12 PM
Jun 26, 2023 10:35 PM
Mar 2023
bro almost got cockblocked by his CAT
Jul 30, 2023 1:15 PM

Jun 2017
If Never give up was an anime.It is melancholic ,hurtfull,makes us regret for all the decision we made up untill now yet fills us with hope to reach  the unclaimed future .They did good by not establishing the romantic affections the prima focal point rather means  to shape up their individual character .Sorata sorted his inner turmoil ,Nanami doubled down on her conviction ,the graduates setting foot on college life and Ryo opening up after sorting his detachment issues .Also it was nice to see they didn't go the easy route by letting Sorata and Nanami get the fruits of their labour on first try .
Overall the series was splendid and it's like a wine which will only  get better with age.
9/10
Sep 5, 2023 8:13 PM
Sep 2023
Its again the ending. Is it so hart den end an Anime with a Happy End?
Oct 23, 2023 4:31 PM

Dec 2019
I like the idea of anime last episodes that purposely attempt to leave a void in your heart - like unhappy conclusions or at least tearing characters apart. It sorta happened in this instance, however I wasn't attatched to Mashiro, Misaki or the MC because they were pathetic most of the time. I'm surprised I even managed to finish this, probably cause I haven't been able to find any good shows recently, overall a pretty decent show despite the bad romance.
Nov 8, 2023 11:20 AM

Dec 2022
Damn cockblocking cat. The other couples all kissed on the lips, yet the most Sorata and Mashiro get is a peck on the cheek? Besides that, this was a good last episode, and it somewhat made up for the weaker second half of the anime. For their low amount of screentime, Kanna and Iori made the most of it by being thoroughly entertaining.

This anime is decent, although it could've been much better if it centralised around the dynamic of Mashiro's unique character and her subsequent impact on dormitory life for longer than a few episodes, instead of going for telling a fairly typical romantic drama story and sidelining its more distinctive aspects in the process. Mashiro was a character who had much more potential for developing an intuitive, engaging narrative around than the rest of them, and I feel like that wasn't fully realised. Regardless, it's still serviceable and worth watching if you like drama with cutesy characters.

ο½²δΉ‡εˆ€δΉ‡δΉƒε°ΊοΎ‘δΉ‡
㊎ ㊰
☽ Shaded Horizon ☾

Dec 15, 2023 12:05 PM

Feb 2020
I usually hate open endings, but this one was done properly. And to be honest, this story isn't very interesting to start with, so I'm glad it's done.

Jesus... some people said they ended up crying over it. Still waiting for the teary parts. I thought someone was gonna die.
Feb 2, 8:35 PM

Sep 2020
Lol @ Misaki moving in next door (and as expected, submitted the marriage form by herself). I assume those home prices were pretty low being next to that place.

The show was super fun! It took awhile for me to get on board but it only got better and better as it went on. I thought Misaki was going to be annoying, but she was a big highlight and I really felt for her love story. In fact, everybody was great. I laughed, I cried, I yearned for Namami's successes! #TeamAoyama

9 Flowers for Mashiron /10
"You can't decide the future, but I'm going to re-educate you in the past!" - Erna Kurtz
Mar 8, 9:46 AM
Jan 2021
the absolute best anime
Mar 25, 12:24 AM
Sep 2019
fiquei com vontade de ler a novel
Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

213 by Liddo-kun »»
Feb 9, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.