Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (21) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Mar 2, 2013 4:16 PM

Jul 2012
Woot!

I've only watched the first episode of Fairy Tail but I didn't expect this.
Critic.
Mar 2, 2013 4:30 PM
Aug 2012
im going to miss fairy tale, the hard part is replacing it with a new one, i hope i find a new one.
Mar 2, 2013 4:34 PM
Feb 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
taydev said:
Roloko said:
raionsama said:
I have read the news earlier but they never mentioned why. O: Can someone tell me the reason?

Getting too close to the manga and low TV ratings.

Low ratings seems a bit strange considering FT manga volumes sell very well and ranks high . Japan seems to really like FT.
Manga and anime are different. Fairy Tail's anime ratings are pretty low.

True; I was thinking about FT manga (oops). I don't know about anime ratings etc. because I only keep up with manga sales and rankings, since it's the source material. Should've did some research before commenting. xP

Can't say I'm sad about it though, since I really don't watch the anime. Guess I can finally pick it back up and marathon it from where I left off.

Wow. First DGM manga, now FT anime. Ah, well. :/
Mar 2, 2013 4:36 PM

May 2010
They should continue. Fairy Tail is gaining a large fanbase regardless of low sales, it will only move forward at this stage so why end...
Mar 2, 2013 4:42 PM

Apr 2010
Guess I need to start reading the manga again.

Terrible news. :(
Mar 2, 2013 4:43 PM

Jan 2012
Change the title to "The legend of Erza Scarlet" to shoot up the ratings.
My Twitter
My Tumblr - Anime Blogging on current airing season as I watch them.
My deviantArt - Anime FanArts.

Please leave replies on my profile page, as I am unlikely to see them otherwise. Thanks.
Mar 2, 2013 4:52 PM

Feb 2013
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 2, 2013 4:59 PM

Feb 2013
I wonder how high Fairy Tail's score will shoot up after it finishes airing...
Mar 2, 2013 5:06 PM

Jul 2010
OMG, these people are retarded.

Fairy Tail is so good. wtf

I hope it comes back like Fairy Tail Shippuden
Mar 2, 2013 5:09 PM

Nov 2009
Good, it was catching up to the manga way to much so it needs a break.
Mar 2, 2013 5:11 PM

Jan 2011
Mar 2, 2013 5:11 PM

Feb 2013
fishergirl16 said:

Naruto never actually "left" though. Shippuden aired a week after the final episode of the first series. Although, if Fairy Tail does get a sequel, it will more than likely sport a new title. Even if it simply adds an apostrophe like Gintama'.
Mar 2, 2013 5:13 PM

Mar 2012
Mavis_Vermillion said:
fishergirl16 said:

Naruto never actually "left" though. Shippuden aired a week after the final episode of the first series. Although, if Fairy Tail does get a sequel, it will more than likely sport a new title. Even if simply adds an apostrophe at the end like Gintama'.
It will be Fairy Tail♪♪.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.

May 2012
Nah this show is too great and popular. It'll be back, if not TRUE BULL SHIT.
Oct 2008
This adaptation in particular wasnt that good and dear god the animation was horrible made the fight scenes lack "oomph" perhaps the one great thing of FT was its star-studded cast other than that just go read the manga its waaaayyyyy better

Anonymousca4 said:
seeing how this anime's quality went down the drain around the filler arc with even more of the gratuitous fanservice pandering to 8 year olds, the lack of good sfx or blood and really anything that made Bleach or Naruto good at their peaks. The OST will be the greatest thing to come out of this series, containing some of the most interesting music in any anime.

Also This
Mar 2, 2013 5:18 PM

Sep 2012
That's pretty devastating for FT fans who follow the anime.
However if it does come back, I'm hoping for a change in studios or time slot to avoid censorship and those horrible slide show animations which are used repeatedly in the fight scenes must go.
Mar 2, 2013 5:18 PM

Feb 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Mavis_Vermillion said:
fishergirl16 said:

Naruto never actually "left" though. Shippuden aired a week after the final episode of the first series. Although, if Fairy Tail does get a sequel, it will more than likely sport a new title. Even if simply adds an apostrophe at the end like Gintama'.
It will be Fairy Tail♪♪.

That reminds me, I really need to finish Yuru Yuri. -__-
pillsbury15 said:
read the manga its waaaayyyyy better

Listen to this man.
Mar 2, 2013 5:21 PM

Jan 2013
I love Fairy Tail, but I think a break would be good now..

~everlasting happiness is a joke...
Mar 2, 2013 5:23 PM

May 2011
Now I can finally start watching it. I guess.
Mar 2, 2013 5:28 PM
Nov 2010
>show "finishes"
>people start watching over 100 episodes
>people find out it ends at a cliffhanger
Mar 2, 2013 5:40 PM

Jul 2012
Z-flame said:
>show "finishes"

LOL this
Konbu is important
Mar 2, 2013 5:40 PM

Nov 2012
it will surely come back just like naruto and i think bleach will be moved to another channel
Cheers,
CrossRyuu
Mar 2, 2013 5:45 PM

May 2012
CrossRyuu said:
it will surely come back just like naruto and i think bleach will be moved to another channel

Naruto has never stopped airing since it stared back in 02.
Mar 2, 2013 5:48 PM

May 2010
WHAT!? First Bleach, NOW FAIRYTAIL!?!?!?!?
My life is Now. OVER. TT______TT
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Mar 2, 2013 5:58 PM
Feb 2013
amichaaan said:
Z-flame said:
>show "finishes"

LOL this

Everyone in this thread already knows it ends at a cliffhanger; so how is it we'll 'find out' it ends that way after watchig? I read the manga and am up to date, so for me, it doesn't matter how he anime ends. -_- I just want to see some chapters/moments animated.
Mar 2, 2013 6:00 PM

Jun 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFF***********************KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 2, 2013 6:01 PM
Feb 2013
CrossRyuu said:

*sigh* Naruto never left. It never ended, hiatused or anything. Why is Naruto being used as a comparison?
Mar 2, 2013 6:03 PM

Nov 2010
taydev said:
CrossRyuu said:

*sigh* Naruto never left. It never ended, hiatused or anything. Why is Naruto being used as a comparison?
Because the two series have different names and they probably weren't around when Shippuden started.
Mar 2, 2013 6:05 PM

Mar 2012
Anime might be ended but I'm still looking forward to pool OVA.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 2, 2013 6:05 PM
Nov 2010
taydev said:
amichaaan said:
Z-flame said:
>show "finishes"

LOL this

Everyone in this thread already knows it ends at a cliffhanger; so how is it we'll 'find out' it ends that way after watchig? I read the manga and am up to date, so for me, it doesn't matter how he anime ends. -_- I just want to see some chapters/moments animated.
Not everyone bothers to read the entire thread, so there can be people that don't know.
Mar 2, 2013 6:06 PM

Jul 2012
taydev said:
amichaaan said:
Z-flame said:
>show "finishes"

LOL this

No, it's quite obvious that people are just posting, saying "Now I can marathon it" etc, without reading any other posts.
Konbu is important
Mar 2, 2013 6:08 PM

Mar 2012
amichaaan said:
taydev said:
amichaaan said:
Z-flame said:
>show "finishes"

LOL this

No, it's quite obvious that people are just posting, saying "Now I can marathon it" etc, without reading any other posts.
I want to see their rant and wtf face.
Mar 2, 2013 6:09 PM

Apr 2011
TheAwakenHD said:
Well that's not a big loss .

i agree
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Mar 2, 2013 6:14 PM

Feb 2013
taydev said:
I just want to see some chapters/moments animated.

Get ready to be disappointed...
Mar 2, 2013 6:15 PM

Dec 2009
I like fairy Tail, but the anime adaption wasn't that good. Only thing that kept me watching it were the characters. Its censorship and poor slideshow animated battle scenes was what ruined for me. But still, never expected Fairy Tail to end just like that.
Mar 2, 2013 6:25 PM
Jan 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
All I'm wondering is if it comes back are they going to change the name. Fairy Tail 2, Fairy Tail', Fairy Tail aye, idk.

What about Fairy Taill? (with two l xD)
Mar 2, 2013 6:29 PM

May 2012
It's no wonder considering the anime is catching up the manga. But still, i hope it not gonna "ends" like KHR, Beelzelbub or Zatch Bell.
Mar 2, 2013 6:30 PM

Jun 2011
Hopefully the good news is that they're making a season 2 like they did with Naruto.
Mar 2, 2013 6:38 PM

Feb 2013
tashfee123 said:
Hopefully the good news is that they're making a season 2 like they did with Naruto.

Season 2 of Fairy Tail aired years ago. And Shippuden is definitely not the second season of Naruto. I can understand calling the sequel to a one or two cour series another season, but these long-runners usually have their seasons labeled officially while they are still airing.
Mar 2, 2013 6:40 PM

Jul 2010
This is pretty shocking. Not to me because I'm a fan, but because I thought it was going to end up being another 300+ episode cash cow.

I'm actually weirdly happy about this...Now I can finally watch it without feeling horribly, incredibly behind and never able to catch up.

Now Funi just needs to license the rest and I'll watch.
Mar 2, 2013 6:44 PM

Nov 2011
Well my guess it has to be because the anime is catching up to the manga for a second time now, and I think they don't want to pull a full on filler arc again here.

Besides if it ends, it ends. At least it was a fun series to watch. Also, if it gets a second season even better because of them taking a break instead of trying to keep plugging it like on eof those Jump Series that never have an actual ending in sight, until the network decides to can it I guess.

Still my guess is becuase the manga is almost done with this story arc and the anime is on the same story arc is the reason why they'll end it by next moth here.
Mar 2, 2013 6:44 PM

Feb 2013
Valkyrie_Wings said:
Now Funi just needs to license the rest and I'll watch.

They never even bothered to finish D.Gray-man. Good luck with that.
Mar 2, 2013 6:47 PM

Oct 2011
Well then i'm mad, I was hatting on fairy tail sence it cam out and i JUST started to start to watch/like it.
Mar 2, 2013 6:49 PM

Mar 2011
Wow 350+ comments already. The Bleach ending thread had a total of 563 comments. This will smash that number.
Mar 2, 2013 6:49 PM
Jul 2008
NOOOOOOOOOO WTF???? There better be a next season!

& glad I was keeping up with the anime. This is just BS!
Mar 2, 2013 6:54 PM

Jun 2011
TheAwakenHD said:
Well that's not a big lose .

i would say, 'good lose'
Mar 2, 2013 7:09 PM

Feb 2013
_Megatron_ said:
Wow 350+ comments already. The Bleach ending thread had a total of 563 comments. This will smash that number.

Really? That's quite a lot. I assume it shocked a lot of people, one of the "Big Three" (I hate this term) coming to an end. I personally felt that the series would have ended perfectly with episode 342, but I guess the studio thought it would be a good idea to animate the Shitbring Arc (for whatever reason). It certainly didn't go out with a "bang", and that seems to be the case for Fairy Tail as well. Well, Bleach didn't end in the middle of an arc, but yeah... shit happens.

I wonder how many posts an ending thread for Naruto Shippuden would get. It would probably be full of Bleach and Fairy Tail fans going "Ahahaha! Your shit got canned too!". lol
Mar 2, 2013 7:14 PM
Aug 2011
yep another one....
i hate the haters when they said shit like ``finaly got cancel`` or```that was shit anyway``
i listen each big shonen and each time 1 end im feeling like i want to kill myself -,-
Mar 2, 2013 7:16 PM

Feb 2009
I am quite disappointed. I have never felt this way :/.

I started Fairy Tail around May 2012 and I loved it ever since. I would always want to keep on watching it since the arc is so good. And for new episodes, Fairy Tail is one of those I would watch it first.

And I don't read the manga. I guess if FT is seriously ending for good, I might as well read the manga.
Mar 2, 2013 7:16 PM

Feb 2013
minipok said:
im feeling like i want to kill myself

Whoa there...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (21) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

13 by VivavideoUser2x »»
1 hour ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

7 by Yubisoft »»
6 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
Yesterday, 4:09 PM

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Apr 24, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.