Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 1, 2013 1:41 AM
Dec 2012
I swear to god someone is crying in this show every 10 freakin seconds... It isn't even SAO where people actually died and they are crying and getting mad over people losing at a video game.

It's pretty ridiculous because Accel World is really just a game it's affect on the real world is not significant enough to warrant some of the stuff that happens like Haru getting blackmailed so easily. I usually like shounen's where the MC starts out weak but Haru is just a dense idiot.. Nomi tells him he doesn't want to turn him in cuz then he has no leverage and not to tell Black Lotus yet because he cant beat her. He literally told Haru exactly how to beat him.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 1, 2013 1:50 AM

Dec 2012
Yea one of the reasons i didn't like it . Haru state would be more beliveable if there was actually death in the game.And they way his female childhood friends etc....
Meh it is really melodramatic .
Mar 1, 2013 2:03 AM
Dec 2012
Accel World just doesn't seem like it has any real value in the same way the games in SAO did because they had real world ramifications like murder and kidnapping etc... It really wouldn't be bad to just say f*ck you to Nomi and play a different game..
Mar 1, 2013 9:43 AM

Feb 2013
First Accel World is a much harsher world then SAO

SAO people work together to achieve a common goal

Accel World everyone is ageist each other

Second People in Accel World it also affects there real life

Like getting better grades or doing go in sports then it is basically an addiction.

The last and the most important

If you lose in Accel World you lose your memory's isn't that just like dieing

Why are people so upset because they don't want to lose their way life how ever they are using it. The real world ramifications are worst in Accel World than SAO.

Kuroyukihime "Burst Linkers don't fight for fun. Burst Linkers fight to keep Accelerating."
PoisonedTeaMar 1, 2013 9:50 AM
Mar 1, 2013 9:57 AM

Dec 2012
PoisonedTea said:
First Accel World is a much harsher world then SAO

SAO people work together to achieve a common goal

Accel World everyone is ageist each other

Second People in Accel World it also affects there real life

Like getting better grades or doing go in sports then it is basically an addiction.

The last and the most important

If you lose in Accel World you lose your memory's isn't that just like dieing

Why are people so upset because they don't want to lose their way life how ever they are using it. The real world ramifications are worst in Accel World than SAO.

Kuroyukihime "Burst Linkers don't fight for fun. Burst Linkers fight to keep Accelerating."

LOOOL ?
are you kidding me ? the real world ramifications is worse in AW than in SAO?
Yea because forgetting your memory of aGAME is way way worse than DYING...

PoisonedTea said:

No one is fucking forcing them.
Mar 1, 2013 10:12 AM

Feb 2013
You don't have to believe me but All I did was answer the question.
Mar 1, 2013 10:22 AM

Dec 2012
PoisonedTea said:
You don't have to believe me but All I did was answer the question.

Believe you in what ?
Your point was that losing your memory is worse than death.
That would make a bit of sense if you actually loss your whole memory which doesn't happen.You only lose your memory of the game and memories related to it.

Ex: When Noumi lost and the program got deleted he remembered Haru but forget the game he played with him in it.His personality changed because he doesn't remember all his brother bullying since it was related to the game.
Mar 1, 2013 10:27 AM
Nov 2010
Because people are "emotional" creatures. And this show does a decent job at explaining the psychological aspects of the characters and their backstory?
Mar 1, 2013 10:33 AM

Dec 2012
2 points:
_Everyone in Accel Worlds are kids, almost all the people in SAO are adults
_Not only that, Brain Burst only accept kids with deep emotional problems: abandonment, bullying, autism, disability, and the like. So crying and melodrama is a fact, without it is unrealistic.

Since the OP compares Accel World to SAO, it's noted to say that there is crying in almost every episode of SAO as well. Melodrama with Kirito's harem is also apparent. It's because SAO feels more epic so you probably did not notice those details.

Oh, and hey tsudecimo, How have you been? xD
Mar 1, 2013 11:43 AM
Dec 2012
Z-flame said:
Because people are "emotional" creatures. And this show does a decent job at explaining the psychological aspects of the characters and their backstory?

If you're playing Street Fighter with a friend are you going to start crying because it looks like he's gunna lose? If a friend of yours leaves your Call of Duty "clan" for your rival are you going to go to their house, get on your knees, and start crying...? It's just completely unrealistic.

PoisonedTea said:

You have just said that good grades and being good at sports is more important in one's life than not dying..

ThangLong said:
2 points:
_Not only that, Brain Burst only accept kids with deep emotional problems: abandonment, bullying, autism, disability, and the like. So crying and melodrama is a fact, without it is unrealistic.

Since the OP compares Accel World to SAO, it's noted to say that there is crying in almost every episode of SAO as well. Melodrama with Kirito's harem is also apparent. It's because SAO feels more epic so you probably did not notice those details.

Brain burst does not require any "deep emotional problems" i have no idea where you got that. It evaluates your deep emotional problems when creating your avatar.

Yes people cry in SAO too but it's not because it seems more epic.. It's because people actually freaking die... And the crying is not nearly as frequent or over such trivial things as a video game which has no real world ramifications.
Mar 1, 2013 1:23 PM

Dec 2012
Gripsocks said:

If you're playing Street Fighter with a friend are you going to start crying because it looks like he's gunna lose? If a friend of yours leaves your Call of Duty "clan" for your rival are you going to go to their house, get on your knees, and start crying...? It's just completely unrealistic.

Not if you committed an awful act on your best friend (peeping), who is the girlfriend of your other best friend. You basically betrayed the only two out of three people that deeply care for you. Moreover, you caused your best friend to be used and terrorized by your incompetency. I think that's important enough reason for you to be on your knees. It's not your typical Call of Duty play-and-forget game; this is bullying from game to real life.

Gripsocks said:

You have just said that good grades and being good at sports is more important in one's life than not dying..

I think you misunderstand the poster's point, or he/she might not be very clear on it. You should quote this:

PoisonedTea said:

Kuroyukihime "Burst Linkers don't fight for fun. Burst Linkers fight to keep Accelerating.

Which can be understood as Brain Burst's real life perks (high scores, better in sport) make it a lot more desirable and addictive then SAO, which can only be played in virtual world. Thus, the "ramifications" in this case should be understood as: "Accel World has better real life application then SAO."

However, you are trying to pitch Accel World against SAO, which is a moot point since PoisonedTea was answering your question on "Why in the hell is everyone so god dam emotional?!" Accel World and SAO are different anime and you cannot apply one's context onto the other. Therefore, the comparison between Brain Burst and SAO program is irrelevant.

Gripsocks said:

Brain burst does not require any "deep emotional problems" i have no idea where you got that. It evaluates your deep emotional problems when creating your avatar.

Ok, you got me there. I should have said "It is implied that most people in Accel World are kids with deep emotional problems..." Of course, it was never officially stated that Brain Burst only accept troubled kids. However, if we are watching the same anime, it is apparent that most characters in it have deep issues. This is the driving force and tension of the story. My point, thus still stands: the cryings are realistic because 1) these are kids, and 2) these kids have real problems

Gripsocks said:

Yes people cry in SAO too but it's not because it seems more epic.. It's because people actually freaking die... And the crying is not nearly as frequent or over such trivial things as a video game which has no real world ramifications.

Well, then you forgot all the tears that Kirito's several waifus shred for him, including his cousin. xD
But again, this is moot unless you want to say SAO is more realistic than Accel World. That is another discussion.
Back to the "trivial things...which has no real world ramifications" that you mentioned. Imagine you having Brain Burst, that allows you to superhuman things like the Flash. Are you gonna give that up or fight like hell to keep using it?
ThangLongMar 1, 2013 2:02 PM
Mar 1, 2013 3:24 PM

Sep 2009
Rofl, what are you talking about? The only one who ever does anything constant weeping is Haru, and that's because of character archetype as the helpless wimp who finds strength though friends. Everyone else has their moment but that's about it. Not to mention SALO had way more cheesy and exaggerated moments even way after the SAO arc ended.

I also like to think AW take a more REAL approach to life since it IS depicting real life drama and social malice. Where as SALO just kills off people as a means of a cheap drama ploy. AW takes time to build up and create a volatile atmosphere so characters are prone to melodramatic course of action. SALO just shoves drama down your throat.
Honestly, if you think death is the saddest thing in this world you are deeply confused.

Simply put AW is much more refined and well paced when it comes to dramatic effect.
Mar 1, 2013 7:14 PM
Dec 2012
LordLagann said:
Rofl, what are you talking about? The only one who ever does anything constant weeping is Haru, and that's because of character archetype as the helpless wimp who finds strength though friends. Everyone else has their moment but that's about it. Not to mention SALO had way more cheesy and exaggerated moments even way after the SAO arc ended.

I also like to think AW take a more REAL approach to life since it IS depicting real life drama and social malice. Where as SALO just kills off people as a means of a cheap drama ploy. AW takes time to build up and create a volatile atmosphere so characters are prone to melodramatic course of action. SALO just shoves drama down your throat.
Honestly, if you think death is the saddest thing in this world you are deeply confused.

Simply put AW is much more refined and well paced when it comes to dramatic effect.

That's simply so far from the truth. Crying over a friend possibly losing at a video game is beyond being a wimp, unless Haru has some extreme mental problem there is absolutely no reason to be crying over

A) Losing at a video game.
B) A friend losing in a video game.

If were talking about overall which is more unrealistic AW isn't just cuz hes fat.

1. They don't actually draw him so he really looks fat they just make him look chubby
2. In what way is having the most popular and attractive girl in a school randomly fall in love with the fat kid realistic..
3. Frankly AW can have all the build up in the world but in the end of the day the Brain Burst has quite literally no real affect on the world to justify the types of ridiculous things that go on.

Ask yourself if you saw a 15 year old crying over street fighter cuz his friend lost a game would you think he is overreacting. Or dialogue like "Taku I believed in you, I just trusted you because you are my friend *cry* *cry*" while playing street fighter..

I actually like AW I just hate how it's pseudo-realistic.
Mar 1, 2013 8:45 PM

Sep 2009
Gripsocks said:
That's simply so far from the truth. Crying over a friend possibly losing at a video game is beyond being a wimp, unless Haru has some extreme mental problem there is absolutely no reason to be crying over

A) Losing at a video game.
B) A friend losing in a video game.

If were talking about overall which is more unrealistic AW isn't just cuz hes fat.

1. They don't actually draw him so he really looks fat they just make him look chubby
2. In what way is having the most popular and attractive girl in a school randomly fall in love with the fat kid realistic..
3. Frankly AW can have all the build up in the world but in the end of the day the Brain Burst has quite literally no real affect on the world to justify the types of ridiculous things that go on.

Ask yourself if you saw a 15 year old crying over street fighter cuz his friend lost a game would you think he is overreacting. Or dialogue like "Taku I believed in you, I just trusted you because you are my friend *cry* *cry*" while playing street fighter..

I actually like AW I just hate how it's pseudo-realistic.

I don't think you understand the ramifications of death beyond biology. I assume you are knowledgeable in AW, if so you should know that utter defeat means force installation of the game; which means said person shall never have had even played. In essence everything you and your friends experienced, talked about, all your growth is erased. That person no longer exist.

Having said that, Haru seldom ever cries and the people around him aren't dropping like flies left, right, and center. If you mean he gets teary eye then yes, he often does that a lot; but then again that is his character archetype. Taking a look at the Anime he only ever really full on cries about three times.

1. A discussion by how over weight he is, or not, by how he is drawn is moot and silly. Why even bring up such an irrelevant example. Haru is described as being short and fat. If we were to give him a realistic image then he doesn't need to be grossly disproportionate as being his body weight will be calculated differently.

2. Are you saying it's impossible? In terms of Anime it's one scenario you don't see too often. Rather then make a run of the mill story with two equally beautiful people they choose to give it some realism and make Haru a normal wimpy kid. I'll tell you what's unrealistic: two exemplary good looking people finding each other though an online death game who just happened to be the games two of the strongest survivors. Now that's far fetched, but this is Anime so I guess fan's just overlooked that cliche.

3. At this point... you trolling me right? Or do you honestly believe that a device which allows people to experience years in minutes has no affect on how one will perceive the world? Do you understand the magnitude of this at all? This program allows people to manipulate the flow of TIME. They could be 20 years old and lived thrice as many years though Brain Burst. How does that not affect one's mindset?

I think I see your problem, you don't understand AW; or at the very least the implications of what Brain Burst provides. I also don't think you understand to ever be in the shoes of someone less fortunate like Haru, which might be your biggest reason that you don't understand AW at all.
Mar 1, 2013 10:09 PM
Dec 2012
LordLagann said:

I don't think you understand the ramifications of death beyond biology. I assume you are knowledgeable in AW, if so you should know that utter defeat means force installation of the game; which means said person shall never have had even played. In essence everything you and your friends experienced, talked about, all your growth is erased. That person no longer exist.

2. Are you saying it's impossible? In terms of Anime it's one scenario you don't see too often. Rather then make a run of the mill story with two equally beautiful people they choose to give it some realism and make Haru a normal wimpy kid. I'll tell you what's unrealistic: two exemplary good looking people finding each other though an online death game who just happened to be the games two of the strongest survivors. Now that's far fetched, but this is Anime so I guess fan's just overlooked that cliche.

3. At this point... you trolling me right? Or do you honestly believe that a device which allows people to experience years in minutes has no affect on how one will perceive the world? Do you understand the magnitude of this at all? This program allows people to manipulate the flow of TIME. They could be 20 years old and lived thrice as many years though Brain Burst. How does that not affect one's mindset?

Sigh. Can't believe people actually think "experience a video game" is worth more than human life itself. You are absolutely crazy if you think a human life is worth less than a video game.

Yes it is much more likely for 2 attractive people to be in a relationship. It is the MOST unrealistic thing ever to assume a fat short kid who almost no one likes would randomly get the most popular and attractive girl in school to fall in love with him instantly. It seriously is so ridiculously stupid it's unbelievable.

First of all it doesn't allowed you to experience years in minutes it allows you to experience days in minutes. And yes the real world ramifications are nothing because what you do in that time only improves your in game avatar it has no real world lasting affect. You act like you can just live life for so much longer no you spend time in an isolated game world its not like you just entire the game and you can start surfing the web and spend all that time learning in slow mo lmfao.

I'm honestly scared for your mental stability and the people around you if can honestly say with sincerity and conviction you believe losing ability to play a game is more important than human life. I sincerely hope you don't end up hurting the people around you because of your apathetic psychology. You're twisted sense of value is one on a level that should and can be considered dangerous. Please seek help.
vectawrMar 1, 2013 10:12 PM
Mar 2, 2013 12:10 AM

Sep 2009
Gripsocks said:
Sigh. Can't believe people actually think "experience a video game" is worth more than human life itself. You are absolutely crazy if you think a human life is worth less than a video game.

Yes it is much more likely for 2 attractive people to be in a relationship. It is the MOST unrealistic thing ever to assume a fat short kid who almost no one likes would randomly get the most popular and attractive girl in school to fall in love with him instantly. It seriously is so ridiculously stupid it's unbelievable.

First of all it doesn't allowed you to experience years in minutes it allows you to experience days in minutes. And yes the real world ramifications are nothing because what you do in that time only improves your in game avatar it has no real world lasting affect. You act like you can just live life for so much longer no you spend time in an isolated game world its not like you just entire the game and you can start surfing the web and spend all that time learning in slow mo lmfao.

I'm honestly scared for your mental stability and the people around you if can honestly say with sincerity and conviction you believe losing ability to play a game is more important than human life. I sincerely hope you don't end up hurting the people around you because of your apathetic psychology. You're twisted sense of value is one on a level that should and can be considered dangerous. Please seek help.

Taking so many things out of context, it's hard to even tell if you're still talking about SALO or trying to force this into a philosophical discussion; but I'll take a stab.
I think it's universally agreed that human life takes priority over a video game, having said that it still doesn't mean anything in our conversation. SALO had one major death in the entirety of the series that affected the MC. Every other so called "death" is merely either an apathetic statistic or some sort of weak plot ploy. As you can see you're just being fooled into thinking SALO actually brings to the table anything other then uninspired writing. Moving on to AW, time is taken to making the setting itself, Brain Burst, into an attribute for other characters in the story to interact with and use; not just a foot note in the background. Ensuring each character goes though the proper emotions and course of actions. You know, cause and effect, the basis to any story.

I don't know what kind of bubble you live in, but rarely do you see two gorgeous people together. It's is much more likely you find a relationship with a gap in physical attributes then the former. I mean, you don't even have to take my word for it. Just look your unbelievably "gorgeous" celebrities. They either A) Pair up with someone just as good looking or B) Pair up with someone below bar. Now, come back down to the everyday person, whose isn't a pop star, and try to work out how many equally beautiful partners will find; let alone be good looking.

I don't think science was a strong suit of yours was it. I believe even SALO touched upon the fact you can stay in a game for a full two years, as the victims did, as long as your body were receiving nutrients. Brain Brust, a game where time flows much faster, is no different. Theoretically speaking you could stay on for "years" in the game and have it be a few days, but that doesn't change the fact that those years you accumulated disappeared. Perhaps you're one of those people who think we stay the same at youth to old age, no. It's called wisdom, mental age, maturity. If you are the same person you were yesterday then you have wasted a day.

All in all, everything comes back to you're ignorance to the true parameters of Brain Burst, fantasy like perception of the world, and most recently your lack of science and spirituality. Perhaps you should stick to SALO and others of the sort, where it's much less demanding in mental aptitude.
Mar 2, 2013 1:43 AM

Dec 2012
LordLagann said:
Taking so many things out of context, it's hard to even tell if you're still talking about SALO or trying to force this into a philosophical discussion; but I'll take a stab.
I think it's universally agreed that human life takes priority over a video game, having said that it still doesn't mean anything in our conversation. SALO had one major death in the entirety of the series that affected the MC. Every other so called "death" is merely either an apathetic statistic or some sort of weak plot ploy. As you can see you're just being fooled into thinking SALO actually brings to the table anything other then uninspired writing. Moving on to AW, time is taken to making the setting itself, Brain Burst, into an attribute for other characters in the story to interact with and use; not just a foot note in the background. Ensuring each character goes though the proper emotions and course of actions. You know, cause and effect, the basis to any story..

You are getting sidetracked the OP whole point was that brain burst ramifications are not as serious as Death in SAO and the people in AW have no reason to care that much and cry over a game that is the OP point.

You don't need to compare SAO writing since the OP just took the death part as an example.

To be honest the reason behind the ''emotional '' characters in AW are
A/ haru is a wimp cry baby type so he will show emotion over a lot of trivial things that's how he is whether the program was there or not.

B/ If the characters were apathetic and not showing emotion it would properly make the show boring . Anime especially shounen shows passion over stuff even if it seems insignificant in real life.

C/ The game means a lot to haru because he is sick of his reality ( fat, bullying, etc) but in the game he feels better about himself has a purpose ( it gives him meaning in life) etc all that stuff.

I hope no one dares and say losing memory is worse than death >.> .
Mar 2, 2013 3:11 AM

Sep 2009
tsudecimo said:
You are getting sidetracked the OP whole point was that brain burst ramifications are not as serious as Death in SAO and the people in AW have no reason to care that much and cry over a game that is the OP point.

You don't need to compare SAO writing since the OP just took the death part as an example.

A/ haru is a wimp cry baby type so he will show emotion over a lot of trivial things that's how he is whether the program was there or not.

B/ If the characters were apathetic and not showing emotion it would properly make the show boring . Anime especially shounen shows passion over stuff even if it seems insignificant in real life.

C/ The game means a lot to haru because he is sick of his reality ( fat, bullying, etc) but in the game he feels better about himself has a purpose ( it gives him meaning in life) etc all that stuff.

These lengthy conversations tend to get sidetracked, apologies. Yet I still stand by my point that it's not the action it's the meaning. I've seen plenty of Deaths that outshine AW's metaphorical tragedy, as well as many that are horribly executed which will never be remembered. If OP wanted to prove his point, which I overall agree, then picking SALO was a very bad example, probably to the extent that it shatters his whole argument.

If SALO was actually a legitimate example then I would prop up the question to OP:

If it was forced upon you, would you wish to see your love one die or have her become a new person overnight and everyday for the rest of your life with no recollection of you.

One would be painful, the other would be considered torturous. You're already trying to understand the parameters of each scenario. Which further adds that it's never the action but the meaning.

On a side note 50 First Dates is a good movie.
Mar 2, 2013 3:26 AM
Dec 2012
LordLagann said:

I think it's universally agreed that human life takes priority over a video game, having said that it still doesn't mean anything in our conversation. SALO had one major death in the entirety of the series that affected the MC. Every other so called "death" is merely either an apathetic statistic or some sort of weak plot ploy. As you can see you're just being fooled into thinking SALO actually brings to the table anything other then uninspired writing. Moving on to AW, time is taken to making the setting itself, Brain Burst, into an attribute for other characters in the story to interact with and use; not just a foot note in the background. Ensuring each character goes though the proper emotions and course of actions. You know, cause and effect, the basis to any story.

I don't know what kind of bubble you live in, but rarely do you see two gorgeous people together. It's is much more likely you find a relationship with a gap in physical attributes then the former. I mean, you don't even have to take my word for it. Just look your unbelievably "gorgeous" celebrities. They either A) Pair up with someone just as good looking or B) Pair up with someone below bar. Now, come back down to the everyday person, whose isn't a pop star, and try to work out how many equally beautiful partners will find; let alone be good looking.

I don't think science was a strong suit of yours was it. I believe even SALO touched upon the fact you can stay in a game for a full two years, as the victims did, as long as your body were receiving nutrients. Brain Brust, a game where time flows much faster, is no different. Theoretically speaking you could stay on for "years" in the game and have it be a few days, but that doesn't change the fact that those years you accumulated disappeared. Perhaps you're one of those people who think we stay the same at youth to old age, no. It's called wisdom, mental age, maturity. If you are the same person you were yesterday then you have wasted a day.

All in all, everything comes back to you're ignorance to the true parameters of Brain Burst, fantasy like perception of the world, and most recently your lack of science and spirituality. Perhaps you should stick to SALO and others of the sort, where it's much less demanding in mental aptitude.

You're stupidity is so profound.

The point is comparing a game to real life and death. It does not matter if only one MC died the point is that THEY DIED and that in the story line so did 2000 others.. It doesn't matter if they weren't part of the story the point is DEATH is worse than VIDEO GAME "LOSSAGE". You so blatantly misinterpret information that somehow you think I'm an SAO fanboy. I'm merely using SAO as an example of where the video game would be taken seriously because of the real world ramifications.

God. What you said about relationships is so out of context I can't imagine how convoluted your brain must be. The point is that in this situation meaning IN HIGHSCHOOL it literally almost never seen if not impossible for the loser who is fat, short, and has absolutely no friends to suddenly get the girl who is the most attractive, and most popular to suddenly fking love him..

Last but not least your last point just completely goes off the grid. I cannot even comprehend the gross level of which your thought process must sink to. I was responding to when you said that AW affects the real world in terms of time and now you're pretending like I was talking about SAO and how they were able to be in SAO for 2 years... You question my ability in the science class but you cannot even follow a simple conversation let alone the point that YOU MADE LOL.

I have no idea what my science and spirituality have to do with this discussion. You as an entity is simply a ball of misinterpretation, convoluted attempts at being philosophical, and just flat out unintelligent points. This discussion went in the direction of the real world and what value does life have compared to a video game yet you continue to try and leash it to the story lines so that somehow you can get away with saying that because the deaths were not of MC's in the story somehow it means nothing, although we are speaking in terms of real life and so in a real life fking setting 2000 lives are worth more than a video game save and manipulation of time so that you can play a video game longer.

EDIT:

LordLagann said:

If it was forced upon you, would you wish to see your love one die or have her become a new person overnight and everyday for the rest of your life with no recollection of you.

One would be painful, the other would be considered torturous. You're already trying to understand the parameters of each scenario. Which further adds that it's never the action but the meaning.

You are seriously the stupidest person on the face of planet earth. The people who lose the game only lose their memories of the game and what happened in it. OK SO YOU FORGET THAT YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND WON SOME GAMES IN STREET FIGHTER OMG WORSE THAN HER DYING. SOMEONE KILL HER PLEASE.
vectawrMar 2, 2013 3:37 AM
Mar 2, 2013 3:41 AM

Dec 2012
Lol calm down he said he overall agrees with you.
Mar 2, 2013 3:44 AM
Dec 2012
what exactly does he agree with me on?

He needs to watch this movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JoXHO3ceUY
Mar 2, 2013 3:57 AM

Oct 2008
ever consider that the characters are overly emotional all the time because the people who made this show had no idea what they were doing?
let me summarize:
accel world is about a fat chibi loser who ends up playing an overly complex uninspired virtual shounen game and for some pathetic reason the hottest babe in the school falls for him. his reaction is to cry about nothing quite frequently and hate himself yet do nothing significant about it.
Mar 2, 2013 3:57 AM

May 2012
BigSimo said:
ever consider that the characters are overly emotional all the time because the people who made this show had no idea what they were doing?
let me summarize:
accel world is about a fat chibi loser who ends up playing an overly complex uninspired virtual shounen game and for some pathetic reason the hottest babe in the school falls for him. his reaction is to cry about nothing quite frequently and hate himself yet do nothing significant about it.

Thank you. Finally
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Mar 2, 2013 4:00 AM
Dec 2012
BigSimo said:
let me summarize:

^
Mar 2, 2013 4:15 AM

Dec 2012
Gripsocks said:

LordLagann said:
If OP wanted to prove his point, which I overall agree,
Mar 2, 2013 4:18 AM
Dec 2012
tsudecimo said:
Gripsocks said:

LordLagann said:
If OP wanted to prove his point, which I overall agree,

he clearly described how he didn't agree with my overall point lol.
Mar 2, 2013 5:14 AM
Dec 2010
Correct me if I'm wrong the question asked was :
Why in the hell is everyone so god dam emotional?!

Then we were given a short summary on why the op disliked certain scenes in AW. The post then turned into a debate between AW and SAO and then video games vs death.

none of which i think answered the OP question, but to be fair the question was already bias to not liking the characters and any one who thinks differently has been shunned or assumed to be an idiot.

To me it seems the OP didnt want to ask the question merely get ans to come out in the open to shoot them down. My answer is simple if you just wanna shoot other peoples concepts down don't post, but if your flexible and open to debate on the subject thats more what forums are for tbh.

Any ways moving on i liked SAO, AW and have seen alot of anime so i have no problems with something new in terms of design. As for characters emotional state and not wanting to give up "a video game" its a plot device. If you just wanted to pick on haru's arch type and no one else's then lets examine why he is the way he is.
Imagine your whole life you been crushed, people walked over you, bullied, abused. Your only 2 friends you see them as constantly looking down on you while you only fall further into an abyss of your own design unable to escape.
You then are given a form of salvation a new world, reality. You start to make friends, new connections rekindle old relationships your life has changed because of the video game you have grown and become a new person. Now someone comes along and wants to put his/her foot on your face and squash you back to your oringial life, completely crush and remind you that your nobody and nothing. Essentially (and for the animes purposes) erase everything that you have accomplished for yourself and your friends and after this there going to be toying with your life at every turn for there own amusement with nothing you can do or will remember. Putting the talk of death aside wouldn't you get emotional over this? it can be anger, hatred, pitty or in harus case a little teary eyed because he has such strong bonds now and cares for the people around him.

I don't think anyone else was that overly emotional during AW without having a more deeper meaning, They should probably have more background on haru for it to be fully appreciated, or its more understandable if you have been bullied. Anyway point is yea Haru was emotional, but you know what he at least picked himself up and kept going.

For other emotional characters to compare with look at Hitman:reborn he cries at everything lol or eye shield 21 they cry cause they lost a match, but both where good pieces of anime because the person watching them looked over the archtype and enjoyed the struggle the moment when the hero picks themselves up and says im not taking anymore.

on a side note im only here to answer what was asked not spark a SAO vs AW debate which tbh is pointless as they where done by same person. Soif you really must, you should be debating the anime company and how they decided to portray the story and characters emotional states.
Mar 2, 2013 5:20 AM
Nov 2010
BigSimo said:
let me summarize:
did you even watched the show?
Mar 2, 2013 5:33 AM
Dec 2012
ktegate said:

Then we were given a short summary on why the op disliked certain scenes in AW. The post then turned into a debate between AW and SAO and then video games vs death.

none of which i think answered the OP question, but to be fair the question was already bias to not liking the characters and any one who thinks differently has been shunned or assumed to be an idiot.

To me it seems the OP didnt want to ask the question merely get ans to come out in the open to shoot them down. My answer is simple if you just wanna shoot other peoples concepts down don't post, but if your flexible and open to debate on the subject thats more what forums are for tbh.

Any ways moving on i liked SAO, AW and have seen alot of anime so i have no problems with something new in terms of design. As for characters emotional state and not wanting to give up "a video game" its a plot device. If you just wanted to pick on haru's arch type and no one else's then lets examine why he is the way he is.
Imagine your whole life you been crushed, people walked over you, bullied, abused. Your only 2 friends you see them as constantly looking down on you while you only fall further into an abyss of your own design unable to escape.
You then are given a form of salvation a new world, reality. You start to make friends, new connections rekindle old relationships your life has changed because of the video game you have grown and become a new person. Now someone comes along and wants to put his/her foot on your face and squash you back to your oringial life, completely crush and remind you that your nobody and nothing. Essentially (and for the animes purposes) erase everything that you have accomplished for yourself and your friends and after this there going to be toying with your life at every turn for there own amusement with nothing you can do or will remember. Putting the talk of death aside wouldn't you get emotional over this? it can be anger, hatred, pitty or in harus case a little teary eyed because he has such strong bonds now and cares for the people around him.

I don't think anyone else was that overly emotional during AW without having a more deeper meaning, They should probably have more background on haru for it to be fully appreciated, or its more understandable if you have been bullied. Anyway point is yea Haru was emotional, but you know what he at least picked himself up and kept going.

For other emotional characters to compare with look at Hitman:reborn he cries at everything lol or eye shield 21 they cry cause they lost a match, but both where good pieces of anime because the person watching them looked over the archtype and enjoyed the struggle the moment when the hero picks themselves up and says im not taking anymore.

on a side note im only here to answer what was asked not spark a SAO vs AW debate which tbh is pointless as they where done by same person. Soif you really must, you should be debating the anime company and how they decided to portray the story and characters emotional states.

I'm not going to respond to most of your post since you don't bring up any new points. Simply being even if he makes these new relationships there's no reason they must be contingent on the video game.

Hitman reborn is my favorite anime of all time and there is absolutely nothing to the level that happens in AW. And even if there was(which there isn't) it would probably still be justified because it has real world ramifications I cannot say it enough. I would probably consider Haru's crying and such normal for his archetype if AW actually had a real affect on the real world.

EDIT: also you said I have a bias because I don' like the characters. I actually like AW and I like most of the characters including Haru. I just hate how unrealistic the show is at times.
vectawrMar 2, 2013 5:40 AM
Mar 2, 2013 5:36 AM

Dec 2012
ktegate said:
none of which i think answered the OP question

ThangLong said:
2 points:
_Not only that, Brain Burst have kids with deep emotional problems: abandonment, bullying, autism, disability, and the like. So crying and melodrama is a fact, without it is unrealistic.

tsudecimo said:

Also no need to turn this into why is haru a beta discussion there are already 3 threads about it with 100+ posts that got nowhere .
Mar 2, 2013 5:56 AM
Dec 2010
Gripsocks said:

EDIT: also you said I have a bias because I don' like the characters. I actually like AW and I like most of the characters including Haru. I just hate how unrealistic the show is at times.

See that would have made for a more understandable topic post rather than one about emotional characters. It would have been good to have put in some good points that highlight scenes that where acceptable, realistic to you in the anime and others that where not, ask for comparisons and other peoples points of views on the matter.

So if you can be more specific what was unrealistic and what was realistic to you and maybe why? i would happily debate, agree or disagree with you as i'm sure many others would :).

As for the topic question for me it was answered with:
tsudecimo said:

but thats personal preference as i came to that conclusion while watching AW.
Mar 2, 2013 6:11 AM
Dec 2012
Please read first page it's a wall of Point of Views about it.
Mar 2, 2013 6:55 AM

Feb 2013
Guys would you please stop posting

he already made up his mind about it

and he is not listening to you anyway

why ask a question then disagree with the answer you get

reason he never cared about the answer in the first place

I know because I have done this too
Mar 2, 2013 7:17 AM
Dec 2010
Gripsocks said:
Please read first page it's a wall of Point of Views about it.

Basically you can't grasp, understand why people would go so far for just "a video game" cause it has no "real world" effects.

It's not really the video game that the characters are going so far for its more what it represents and what ties them together. Yes you could argue they could do that in the real world, but it happened in accel world so loosing that means loosing the memories feelings as well.

Nomi notices haru's strong bonds with his friends in accel world and uses that to blackmail him. By destroying his bonds and returning his life to what it originally was, and also target his friends this can be seen in haus reaction by charging nomi and bust linking showing he was not exactly thinking and had time to review the actions like we have. It happened in the heat of the moment where harus adrenalin was rushing so haru does not trust nomi, so what he says can't be trusted his the enemy after all. After his wings are taken and haru sees his lost the ability to protect his friendship and the people around him so his torn between protecting his friends and his inability to do anything.

With regards to black lotus i can't remember exactly, but he did say something like this to himself:
he is wants to prove he can handle the situation on his own with out black lotus as there area was left from them to look after, so he does not get her involved its there problem. Its not dense its more his taking pride in protecting what he has.

The real world stuff you mention yea its just a game, but nomi does not use it as just a game he uses it to get top scores and make his life better while squashing others under him for fun. So this has a real world effect the torment and torturing of others if used incorrectly, harus fighting to prevent that.
Mar 2, 2013 7:22 AM
Dec 2012
PoisonedTea said:
Guys would you please stop posting

he already made up his mind about it

and he is not listening to you anyway

why ask a question then disagree with the answer you get

reason he never cared about the answer in the first place

I know because I have done this too

I was making a statement it was just poor choice of title.
Mar 2, 2013 7:32 AM

Feb 2013
ThangLong said:
almost all the people in SAO are adults

What ?
My list - "Let's share our lame sides" (Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou)
Mar 2, 2013 10:42 AM

Sep 2009
Gripsocks said:
You're stupidity is so profound.

The point is comparing a game to real life and death. It does not matter if only one MC died the point is that THEY DIED and that in the story line so did 2000 others.. It doesn't matter if they weren't part of the story the point is DEATH is worse than VIDEO GAME "LOSSAGE". You so blatantly misinterpret information that somehow you think I'm an SAO fanboy. I'm merely using SAO as an example of where the video game would be taken seriously because of the real world ramifications.

God. What you said about relationships is so out of context I can't imagine how convoluted your brain must be. The point is that in this situation meaning IN HIGHSCHOOL it literally almost never seen if not impossible for the loser who is fat, short, and has absolutely no friends to suddenly get the girl who is the most attractive, and most popular to suddenly fking love him..

Last but not least your last point just completely goes off the grid. I cannot even comprehend the gross level of which your thought process must sink to. I was responding to when you said that AW affects the real world in terms of time and now you're pretending like I was talking about SAO and how they were able to be in SAO for 2 years... You question my ability in the science class but you cannot even follow a simple conversation let alone the point that YOU MADE LOL.

I have no idea what my science and spirituality have to do with this discussion. You as an entity is simply a ball of misinterpretation, convoluted attempts at being philosophical, and just flat out unintelligent points. This discussion went in the direction of the real world and what value does life have compared to a video game yet you continue to try and leash it to the story lines so that somehow you can get away with saying that because the deaths were not of MC's in the story somehow it means nothing, although we are speaking in terms of real life and so in a real life fking setting 2000 lives are worth more than a video game save and manipulation of time so that you can play a video game longer.

You are seriously the stupidest person on the face of planet earth. The people who lose the game only lose their memories of the game and what happened in it. OK SO YOU FORGET THAT YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND WON SOME GAMES IN STREET FIGHTER OMG WORSE THAN HER DYING. SOMEONE KILL HER PLEASE.

At this point I am certain you obviously are a SALO fanboy just crying over how AW shouldn't lightyears ahead of SALO. You keep going back to this whole "death" thing but using the dumbest example to prove your point. If you had taken an example of Steins;Gate, GantZ, or Madoka then you would look much stronger. SALO just ridicules the entire notion of death by cherry picking which deaths are important and which are just apathetic collateral. Such a horrid perspective on death it's almost comical. Your OP title "Why in hell is everyone so god dam emotional?!" is obviously answer by the series itself. Much better identity of character archetype and story progress. Your example of SALO fails because it satisfies neither and thus makes your entire point moot.

If you think the deaths in SALO were more emotionally legitimized then AW's metaphorical pain then you're simply delusional. I know many people, including myself, who could care less about the deaths in SALO because it was misguided, grossly exploited, and did not do anything but satisfy cheap fandom. Hell even the series itself is counter productive to your argument. Singling one death over many as important only proves that not every death carries the same weight. How can you say death is the ultimate demise when even your own example has proven that to be untrue? If only you has used a different example.

It's evident that you made this thread to ramble on about a point you've already made up your mind to. It's not even considered a topic anymore since you are incapable to anyone other perspective and single out ideas you don't agree with, but...
You wanna keep poking I'll poke, just don't expect me to entertain your fantasy like grandeur of what is important and what is not. That in itself is an endless cycle of subjectivity.
Mar 2, 2013 12:39 PM

Dec 2012
Sh0wdown said:
ThangLong said:

What ?

Did you watch the anime?
Mar 2, 2013 12:57 PM
Dec 2012
LordLagann said:

At this point I am certain you obviously are a SALO fanboy just crying over how AW shouldn't lightyears ahead of SALO. You keep going back to this whole "death" thing but using the dumbest example to prove your point. If you had taken an example of Steins;Gate, GantZ, or Madoka then you would look much stronger. SALO just ridicules the entire notion of death by cherry picking which deaths are important and which are just apathetic collateral. Such a horrid perspective on death it's almost comical. Your OP title "Why in hell is everyone so god dam emotional?!" is obviously answer by the series itself. Much better identity of character archetype and story progress. Your example of SALO fails because it satisfies neither and thus makes your entire point moot.

If you think the deaths in SALO were more emotionally legitimized then AW's metaphorical pain then you're simply delusional. I know many people, including myself, who could care less about the deaths in SALO because it was misguided, grossly exploited, and did not do anything but satisfy cheap fandom. Hell even the series itself is counter productive to your argument. Singling one death over many as important only proves that not every death carries the same weight. How can you say death is the ultimate demise when even your own example has proven that to be untrue? If only you has used a different example.

It's evident that you made this thread to ramble on about a point you've already made up your mind to. It's not even considered a topic anymore since you are incapable to anyone other perspective and single out ideas you don't agree with, but...
You wanna keep poking I'll poke, just don't expect me to entertain your fantasy like grandeur of what is important and what is not. That in itself is an endless cycle of subjectivity.

1) I like AW more than SAO

2) I used SAO as an example because a) Same world, b) Virtual Reality Game, c) Contrasts AW because it's similar but actually has real ramifications

3) You are not using the word apathetic correctly.

4) You just made some convoluted point about how because not all 2000 people who died in SAO were MC they were "ridiculing deaths". Uhm, no there are just MC and obviously they are gunna live. If your point were true than in any story, movie, manga, tv show if the MC lives but people with no role in the story don't then they are ridiculing death.

5) Last but not least again you completely miss the entire point because you think I'm trying to compare SAO and AW when I'm actually comparing the value of life to the value of relationships in a video game. You fail to grasp the concept of using an EXAMPLE lol.
Mar 2, 2013 1:16 PM

Feb 2013
ThangLong said:
Sh0wdown said:
ThangLong said:

What ?

Did you watch the anime?

Yup, didn't see any adults ... oh yea, Asuna's father and some secondary characters, rite.
sed_lexMar 2, 2013 1:19 PM
Mar 2, 2013 2:29 PM

Dec 2012
^ you should go to the Sao anime page; go to character & staffs tab; pick out the list of all the character credited who take part in the game; then tell me how many are adults vs. children
After that, you can watch the anime again and count the number of appearances of adults vs. children.
Yes, many of the adults are secondary or background characters but it does not disprove my factual statment that "almost all people is Sao (means people playing the game Sword Art Online) are adults"
Mar 2, 2013 3:41 PM

Feb 2013
ThangLong said:
^ you should go to the Sao anime page; go to character & staffs tab; pick out the list of all the character credited who take part in the game; then tell me how many are adults vs. children
After that, you can watch the anime again and count the number of appearances of adults vs. children.
Yes, many of the adults are secondary or background characters but it does not disprove my factual statment that "almost all people is Sao (means people playing the game Sword Art Online) are adults"

No idea what you're talking about. Seems we don't have the same definition of what being adult is.

"Adult is a legal concept for a person who has attained the age of majority and is therefore regarded as independent, self-sufficient, and responsible (contrast with "minor")".
Mar 2, 2013 9:41 PM
Dec 2012
Gripsocks said:
LordLagann said:

2) I used SAO as an example because a) Same world, b) Virtual Reality Game, c) Contrasts AW because it's similar but actually has real ramifications

4) You just made some convoluted point about how because not all 2000 people who died in SAO were MC they were "ridiculing deaths". Uhm, no there are just MC and obviously they are gunna live. If your point were true than in any story, movie, manga, tv show if the MC lives but people with no role in the story don't then they are ridiculing death.

5) Last but not least again you completely miss the entire point because you think I'm trying to compare SAO and AW when I'm actually comparing the value of life to the value of relationships in a video game. You fail to grasp the concept of using an EXAMPLE lol.

I'll answer your question more directly and, hopefully, in a more satisfying manner.

Well of course Haru is going to cry and bawl all the time. He was a kid constantly bullied and always neglected in high school and as a result, video game was his only compensation for happiness. Getting Burst Linker was like heaven for him, so he would be emotionally attached to the game. Same applies to all the other Burst Linkers. They all came from a harsh childhood. Haru, however, has minimal self-esteem and confidence, so he's always relying on Kuroyukihime. Furthermore, it's not like Haru can become an independent guy in one episode. He's going to gradually cry less because people don't change that easily.

I have to admit though, the creators of Accel World didn't put enough emphasis on Haru's traumatic childhood for general viewers to connect or understand him. I was personally quite annoyed at times by Haru's crying too.

However, if you take some time to put yourself in Haru's situation, his crying was understandable.

I want to point out though, Accel World's character development gives it a better reason for characters to cry whereas SAO's crappy character development really made me care less about the character's death.
Mar 2, 2013 10:19 PM
Dec 2010
Gripsocks said:

the value of life vs relationships in a game and your having a philosophical debate using SAO and AW as examples? should it not just all be about SAO as that has both?.
Both are animes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Your statement on real world ramifications, both are in a game world?. So using your own example SAO they meet fall inlove all those people dying that you put such a value on thats an ingame relationship. After he got out he should have just forgot the entire thing and went about living his normal life he didn't know anyone personally, but he didnt why ? Because he formed an ingame relationship and fell inlove! AW i think has more deeper relationships, but that personal bias. I think someone answered this already (putting the video game aside) but if a person you love dies you loose them forever. If a person you love looses every single memory you get to watch as life carrys on and watching as they may fall inlove with someone else while you can only watch the person you love slip away from you unable to do nothing. Harus relationship to black lotus his friends are all centered around the game so if black lotus lost all her points then that means his relatiosnhip with her is over.

I tired but when it comes down to it you can't argue you the value of a relationship to the value of a life. It will always depend on the connection or bond between the people and how much it means to them individually, its not for me or you to say whats wrong and whats wrong as we all live by our own guidelines and rules. It shouldn't matter if it's based around a game irl i know people that met playing games and are married have kids thats life!
Mar 3, 2013 12:52 AM

Sep 2009
Gripsocks said:

It seems you are drifting further and further away from making sense with each post so this will probably be my last since I've just about dismantled you entire OP.

Just because two things shares similarities that in no way makes them the same, that's silly. AW and SALO couldn't be further apart. The only legitimate common aspect they might share is that both series involve virtual reality, and that's hardly a common ground for anyone to start making serious comparisons. You seem to be under the illusion that SALO's 2k causality rate added to the story, it didn't. If it had went into depth on how so many deaths affected mentality, morale, or the community as a whole then I might give it the benefit of the doubt; but it did quite the opposite and left it as a small foot note in the back of the story. There are literally oodles of series that show in depth the harsh and permanent reality of death though either main cast, side characters, and even though random casualties.

Lastly, an example is used to support one's point. Not take away from it. What is the use of having an example if it is detrimental to your argument. If the "value of life to the value of relationships in a video game" hinges on your reference to SALO then aren't you just ultimately defeating yourself? I mean actually having no example would of been better off for, not that it'll help in your validation, but still better off and a lot of time saved from getting sidetracked.
Mar 3, 2013 1:03 AM
Dec 2012
I really can't argue with you anymore you literally don't listen to a thing I've said. It's turned into a philosophical debate because of the fact you thought death in the real world was not as bad as losing in-game relationships. Despite this you still cling to me saying having death is supposed to make SAO better but I'm not even fking comparing the 2 series it's just the comparison of what affect these games had on the real world and why one is more serious that another.

/final: You're seriously coocoo for coconuts since when do I need SAO to prove life is more valuable than friendships in a video game. I am seriously seriously scared of you because I cannot imagine the absolutely horrid things you will do to other people because of your complete and utter blatant lack of care for human life. I really really cannot stress enough how much I hope someone puts you into an institution because you are bat shit crazy.
Mar 3, 2013 1:24 AM

Dec 2012
LordLagann said:

It seems you are drifting further and further away from making sense with each post so this will probably be my last since I've just about dismantled you entire OP.

Just because two things shares similarities that in no way makes them the same, that's silly. AW and SALO couldn't be further apart. The only legitimate common aspect they might share is that both series involve virtual reality, and that's hardly a common ground for anyone to start making serious comparisons. You seem to be under the illusion that SALO's 2k causality rate added to the story, it didn't. If it had went into depth on how so many deaths affected mentality, morale, or the community as a whole then I might give it the benefit of the doubt; but it did quite the opposite and left it as a small foot note in the back of the story. There are literally oodles of series that show in depth the harsh and permanent reality of death though either main cast, side characters, and even though random casualties.

Lastly, an example is used to support one's point. Not take away from it. What is the use of having an example if it is detrimental to your argument. If the "value of life to the value of relationships in a video game" hinges on your reference to SALO then aren't you just ultimately defeating yourself? I mean actually having no example would of been better off for, not that it'll help in your validation, but still better off and a lot of time saved from getting sidetracked.

Honestly you are the one that isn't making any sense .The OP stated clearly multiple times that he is point is death as a result of losing a game is far worse than losing your memory of a game and the relationships built on it .

But you keep going on and on about how some characters death doesn't mean much compared to the relationships built in AW .

The OP is not using SAO because he thinks it is better he is not comparing them in characters and what not he simply said SAO because it is a virtual reality game like AW but unlike AW the real world consequences of losing in it is Death.

He is talking about human life against someone memory why do keep sticking to SAO and how death are not important because they don't affect the MC is beyond me.
Mar 3, 2013 1:45 AM
Dec 2012
tsudecimo said:

Honestly you are the one that isn't making any sense .The OP stated clearly multiple times that he is point is death as a result of losing a game is far worse than losing your memory of a game and the relationships built on it .

But you keep going on and on about how some characters death doesn't mean much compared to the relationships built in AW .

The OP is not using SAO because he thinks it is better he is not comparing them in characters and what not he simply said SAO because it is a virtual reality game like AW but unlike AW the real world consequences of losing in it is Death.

He is talking about human life against someone memory why do keep sticking to SAO and how death are not important because they don't affect the MC is beyond me.

Gist of what I've been trying to get across. Said it better than I could.
Mar 3, 2013 2:56 AM
Dec 2010
tsudecimo said:

The OP stated clearly multiple times that he is point is death as a result of losing a game is far worse than losing your memory of a game and the relationships built on it .

If thats his point then his made up his mind already and debating it is pointless? its a statement not a question.

tsudecimo said:

The OP referenced haru, nomi and black lotus as material to be examined as a case for his OP, so character comparisons are likely to be drawn. We are also looking at how most of the characters reacted under certain situations in the real world.
Mar 3, 2013 3:21 AM

Dec 2012
ktegate said:
tsudecimo said:

The OP stated clearly multiple times that he is point is death as a result of losing a game is far worse than losing your memory of a game and the relationships built on it .

If thats his point then his made up his mind already and debating it is pointless? its a statement not a question.

Yea he already said that:

Gripsocks said:
I was making a statement it was just poor choice of title.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

453 by Orin23 »»
Feb 20, 4:14 AM

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.