Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2008 11:55 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode! Great New stuff! :3 Excellent new art forms. This show when I look at the posts earlier on I have to say shame on you to not be patient because now this show is rewarding. Now things are more fresher with new elements that make more fun than any other episodes of this series. This episode is the best for me so far.

First part: OK the whole episode was sensual/funny. Everyone touching everyone else with the cold hands trick. I used often too and one of my friends in primary did that to me and I almost though Death God got me. :P That was way long ago when I was 5th grade. Nice episode!

Second part: This part I have a pic to share because Chika is awesome in this first part of the famous fairy tale. Aihara and her in the face to help you. XD Too bad no Kiss of Chika and Sato. :(

Third part: The best and freshest of the whole series including the OVAs. Making: Aihara into a fairy/Koji into a knight/Natsumi into a wolf/Yuki into a witch/Chika into a princess and Aihara (anyone know who is that in the cat outfit? I keep thinking it might be Yuki) into a cat was brilliant and I liked it. They also did with Megumi the legend of the throw something into the pond and if you answer the truth you will get the same object in silver and gold.

Fourth part: Was a little emotional due ot Natsumi crying but least favorite of the other three.

1.Chika punch!
2.Chika princess! :3

Very cute! :3 :3
slayer545-samaDec 11, 2008 4:17 PM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 9, 2008 4:32 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007

Tee-hee.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 9, 2008 5:40 AM

Aug 2008
This was exactly what 5-2 should have been like all along. It really is a shame that not too many people are watching anymore though.

Aihara's fairy tale was the best part of all: Chika is one seriously pissed off princess! And Natsumi makes a fantastic wolf, "I want meat!" Aihara's narration of the story was great, I wonder what else she has written in that diary of hers?

Overall, best episode so far. Makes me wonder though, after seeing this episode, will ChikaxRyota ever happen?
Dec 9, 2008 7:59 AM

Feb 2008
Greorgy said:
Makes me wonder though, after seeing this episode, will ChikaxRyota ever happen?
Based on the fact that they are 11 years old I'm gonna have to say no.

Good episode but I wonder how this show would have been if I hadn't seen the OVA beforehand?
Dec 9, 2008 10:37 AM

Nov 2008
cyruz said:

Tee-hee.

I like Aihara in fairy mode. Very cute appearance.
Dec 9, 2008 3:48 PM

Aug 2008
Not a bad episode...the more they leave out the pedo-elements of this show, the more satisfied I get with the tone.
Dec 9, 2008 5:51 PM

Jul 2008
Found this one boring, last part made me wonder why I didn't stopped there

That still don't beat the ova stuff and the pudding of epicness.
Dec 10, 2008 10:05 AM
Sep 2008
Best episode up till now. The fairy tale was just.. hilarious! xD
noteDhero said:
Not a bad episode...the more they leave out the pedo-elements of this show, the more satisfied I get with the tone.

Quoted for truth. So right.
Dec 10, 2008 7:33 PM

Mar 2008
Oh, that was really funny, when he tried to Part Tthbylha and are not seen in the fictional story was funny as well as charming girl, and that small girl :D
Dec 11, 2008 3:27 PM

May 2007
Aihara is epic win.
Dec 11, 2008 3:45 PM

Sep 2007
That whole "Did you drop a golden axe or a silver axe?"

...Was that a reference to Zelda: Link to the Past, or is there some Japanese folktale that has a subject like that? Either way, decent episode.

I decided I absolutely hate the OP theme. It sounds like the female seiyuu's trying to sing like a group of male/female children would, and it's not even close. The rock is also wildly inappropriate for the setting of the series (as well as the OP animation).
Dec 11, 2008 4:12 PM

Jan 2008
Still found it boring :/
Dec 11, 2008 9:13 PM

Nov 2007
This has to be the first time this series actually amused me with its original story. The whole fairytale spoof with Aihara as Tinkerbell and narrating out loud was actually fun to watch.
Dec 11, 2008 9:15 PM

Nov 2008
naikou said:
That whole "Did you drop a golden axe or a silver axe?"

...Was that a reference to Zelda: Link to the Past, or is there some Japanese folktale that has a subject like that?

Exactly right, they did that but it was less serious more funny.
Dec 18, 2008 9:47 PM

Aug 2008
Yay, more man-hate.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Dec 23, 2008 3:10 PM

Feb 2008
cyruz said:

Tee-hee.

That was kinda cute.
But yeah... the episode was average again.
Sep 18, 2009 6:48 PM

Jun 2009
Still think the OVA is 10x better
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Oct 29, 2009 3:34 PM

Nov 2007
Cool fairy tales.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jun 9, 2010 4:48 PM

Nov 2009
OMG!!! i LOVED the story fary tale thing!!! every1 was SOOOOOOOOooooooooo KAWAII!!! LOVE Aihara!!! bein a pixie was so cute =} and the curse was so devastating DX 2 poor men put under a curse to have short feet XD that was AMAZING!!! haha and when the prince finally came 2 kiss his princess... a REALLY ADORABLE cat got in his way!!! if only they kissed X3 lol the spring goddess was so awesome!!! "im always so clumsy, an i cause everyone trouble..." SHE WAS AMAZING!!! lol but other than the story... the begging was funny... poor Natsumi had all the girls going up her shirt and stuff... personally i felt bad 4 the guys cuz when Natsumi said "Ah, its againt the rules to go under the shirt!" all the boys eyes widened and they looked away... it was so cute =) hehe Aihara NEVER FAILS!!! shes awesome!!! the kissing thing was funny 2... i would have liked 2 see them kiss but aww well... omg i heard that story in the end b4!!! it was SO SAD!!! that poor leaf... but im so glad Natsumi felt better in the end... *wow i wrote ALOT!!!*
Jun 9, 2010 4:51 PM

Nov 2009
slayer545-sama said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode! Great New stuff! :3 Excellent new art forms. This show when I look at the posts earlier on I have to say shame on you to not be patient because now this show is rewarding. Now things are more fresher with new elements that make more fun than any other episodes of this series. This episode is the best for me so far.

First part: OK the whole episode was sensual/funny. Everyone touching everyone else with the cold hands trick. I used often too and one of my friends in primary did that to me and I almost though Death God got me. :P That was way long ago when I was 5th grade. Nice episode!

Second part: This part I have a pic to share because Chika is awesome in this first part of the famous fairy tale. Aihara and her in the face to help you. XD Too bad no Kiss of Chika and Sato. :(

Third part: The best and freshest of the whole series including the OVAs. Making: Aihara into a fairy/Koji into a knight/Natsumi into a wolf/Yuki into a witch/Chika into a princess and Aihara (anyone know who is that in the cat outfit? I keep thinking it might be Yuki) into a cat was brilliant and I liked it. They also did with Megumi the legend of the throw something into the pond and if you answer the truth you will get the same object in silver and gold.

Fourth part: Was a little emotional due ot Natsumi crying but least favorite of the other three.

1.Chika punch!
2.Chika princess! :3

Very cute! :3 :3

The person in the cat outfit was Tsubasa silly =D he was SOOOOOOOOooooooooo KAWAII!!!
Jul 6, 2011 5:02 PM

Apr 2011
Somehow watching Chika and Ryouta feels like watching Sakura and Naruto lol, but just with the feelings backwards xD
Apologies, I just can't avoid to rant.
Dec 2, 2013 12:36 PM

May 2012
Great some original content which was quite lovely, lets see what's next!
May 13, 2021 8:14 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol the fairy story xD and it went kinda emotional at the end

More topics from this board

» Is this anime good?

AoiroBlueColor - May 19, 2021

2 by Fushigiman »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kyou no Go no Ni TV Episode 13 Discussion

Fungaaaa - Jan 3, 2009

38 by Ren_Reyden »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:03 PM

» What did you think of Ryouta and Chika as a couple?

AoiroBlueColor - Aug 4, 2021

1 by THEMEDIC911 »»
Aug 6, 2021 6:42 PM

» Where can you watch this?

AoiroBlueColor - May 23, 2021

0 by AoiroBlueColor »»
May 23, 2021 8:09 PM

Poll: » Kyou no Go no Ni TV Episode 12 Discussion

slayer545-sama - Dec 21, 2008

22 by Ashhk »»
May 13, 2021 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.