Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online: Fairy Dance
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2013 3:09 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Thank you for hiring a new artist, the prequel's artwork was probably the worst I've ever seen in a manga.

Well, I don't have much to say since I watched the anime and I don't want to spoil but it's obvious that Sugou is disgusting and while Sugu doesn't look nearly as adorable as in the anime, the artist made sure her boobs look good.

Also, I absolutely hate Kirito's avatar design in ALO, how could anyone like his hair and ears?
ZhouFeb 24, 2013 3:13 PM
Feb 24, 2013 4:39 PM

Jul 2012
Pretty decent looking art. Seems to be more rushed than the anime was...
Don't really like how they depicted Sugu as a slutty milk cow. The chapter was nicely done though. This manga just made me root for Sugu even more!

Kirito's Spriggan avatar is decent. Not too bad, maybe work on the eyes a little and it's fine. I like Lyfa's avatar though.
Feb 24, 2013 7:09 PM

Nov 2011
Artwork is alright I guess. This seems to be completely rushed so far. Well, at least Lyfa looks kinda nice towards the end there. Hope they add some additional context to this.
Feb 24, 2013 8:29 PM
Mar 2012
Oh, the irony. Bought the manga from the bookstore to read ahead and went home to find that the first chapter has been translated.
Apr 10, 2014 5:33 AM

Oct 2013
alexpte said:
Oh, the irony. Bought the manga from the bookstore to read ahead and went home to find that the first chapter has been translated.
hahah
unlucky.

follows exactly
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Fairy Dance Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2013

4 by Zaphiel »»
Mar 1, 2015 12:36 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Fairy Dance Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2013

0 by Stark700 »»
Jun 2, 2013 6:39 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Fairy Dance Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2013

0 by Stark700 »»
May 29, 2013 3:45 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Fairy Dance Chapter 2 Discussion

Zhou - Mar 30, 2013

1 by belatkuro »»
Apr 1, 2013 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.