Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2013 2:28 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow, Narue's sister is not getting the respect from some jealous girls. Oh well, I saw this coming with the drama. I'm glad that she still feels like the school is a place for her to be.
Jun 12, 2020 11:02 AM
Feb 2018
Those school girls are so annoying omg typical snobby girls. So Kanuka went to school and hates it. She became friends with Hajime and then Narue embarrassed Kanuka by not getting along with Hajime, but they made up in the end. 4/5!
Jun 9, 2021 5:55 PM
Mar 2021
I didn't like how the show victimized Hajime. Narue had good reason to be angry with her: Hajime bullied and annoyed her all the time. The fact that she's alone doesn't justify that she has treated Narue badly. Hajime also had to have apologized to Narue. I didn't like how the episode ended.
Jun 25, 2022 4:33 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Kinda sad how most of them are getting bullied at school like that, it's not normal at all, at least Narue's sister and Yagi could become friends since they're both lonely but of course they had to put that little bit of drama with Narue being angry at Yagi but it ended well for them fortunately.
Jul 29, 2022 7:35 PM
Sep 2013
In this episode we see a deepening in the relationship of the characters, the Nanase sisters with Hajime, it was even cool but we know that it's Hazime's fault, she who provokes Narue so it's more than normal for Narue to get mad at her.

PT-BR

Nesse episódio vemos um aprofundamento na relação dos personagens, das irmãs Nanase com a Hajime,foi até legal mas a gente sabe que a culpa inteira disso é da Hazime,ela que provoca a Narue então é mais que normal a Narue ficar puta com ela.
Mar 26, 2023 5:08 PM
Feb 2020
hmmm sooooooo according to this show bullying someone is just fine as long as you yourself are also a victim of bullying and the one time they've had enough of your bullshit so much so that anything else that you say or do falls on deaf ears even if it's a misunderstanding. You are totally not responsible for them not trusting you. None of your previous actions should warrant suspicion? I really thought the writers were going somewhere with Hajime's character but hitting someone in the face and continuing to inforce nasty rumors about someone "Only using an alien story to get popular" She has a lot more to apologize for than just the misunderstanding between herself and Kazuto. I did however feel bad for Kanaka though. Going to a new school in the middle of the year is never easy. I just wish her new found friendship with Hajime hadn't been used to completely victimize Hajime. Kanaka's visit to her house was only to show off how empty the house was and lonely Hajime was. A few episodes ago I actually felt pretty bad about that but then they had to show her act like she hated Narue and justify it as if she's simply teaching a liar a lesson. Even though Narue never personally attacked her previously. And it's obvious that we're meant to dislike the popular blond girl more but that feels so forced. As if to distract from the fact that Hajime is also a bully. I get it that bullies aren't born and usually there's some kind of driving force behind the rage and desire to attack someone weaker or more pathetic than you but as someone who was bullied as a child I always hated the idea of "Hey! shut up if someone else has hurt or is hurting you! Daddy or mommy doesn't give them enough hugs so they are the bigger victim here kiddo!"       

More topics from this board

Poll: » Narue no Sekai Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

4 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 16, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Narue no Sekai Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2013

5 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 13, 2023 8:25 AM

Poll: » Narue no Sekai Episode 1 Discussion

meneope - Dec 7, 2011

10 by ravioliqueen »»
Jan 13, 2023 7:38 AM

Poll: » Narue no Sekai Episode 12 Discussion

IisOtaku - Jan 22, 2010

8 by nomad8 »»
Jul 30, 2022 10:30 PM

Poll: » Narue no Sekai Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2013

2 by nomad8 »»
Jul 30, 2022 12:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.