Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2013 2:27 AM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This finally gave some insight on the civil war. It looks like this next arc will be interesting, but I hope that there's progress with romance. It will be interesting when Shuurei get's engaged.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Aug 21, 2013 9:27 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I was always wondering why Seiran had been exiled...of course it wasn't his fault at all :( We still don't know the full backstory of him though, looks like he went through some tough times at Sa Province. It was touching the way Seiran thought about Shouka's family taking him in and how grateful he was. I like how we finally get some history, but it was kind of told in a non-engaging way, at least for me.
Oct 13, 2013 2:01 AM

Jan 2008
Another good episode finally some insight into Seiran's past but now there is a few questions that we know have good it has been to long since i have seen this i dont remember I remember certain things that is yet to come but there is still so much that I dont remember well on to the next ep after a shower though.
Jun 26, 2014 1:54 AM

Jul 2009
What a heart warming episode!!

It's good to see we got some Seiran background!

He really is an amazing skilled swordsman, and that's how he got Kansho and Bakuya!!

It's pretty sad that her mother wants nothing to do with him, even in death she despises Seiran. All she probably wants is the thrones power. If i were Seiran i probably wouldn't be able to forgive her.

And what's worse is his brothers and sisters tried to ruin him like what the officials did to Shurei now.

So Ryuuki was already being looked by Advisor Sho. Though thankfully Shurei arrived on the scene and reignited Ryuuki's desire to govern the people of Saiunkoku ^^

I'm glad Shuurei's family and especially her mother took Seiran in and was able to reborn anew person with no hate despite her mother not wanting him.

I do wonder who was the red guy that picked up after the battle with the assassins?

The civil war was definitely one of the most traumatic experience ever. I'm glad Shouka and his family were able to survive that, unfortunately his wife fell ill.

You do well to protect Shurei and Eigetsu, Seiran-san!! You too Ensei!!

So will probably won't be seeing Shouka for awhile, glad Shurei thanked Shouka and Seiran despite many times now. She's really grateful that she was able to come this far!!!

I expect good things for this new arc!!!! Shurei and Seiran first meeting was soo nice!!!

Love this anime!! Can't wait for more episodes!!!!
Mar 9, 2017 3:48 AM

Oct 2015
So Seiran really was the only childhood friend of Ryuuki. Why does he keep it secret?
Omnia munda mundis
Apr 17, 2019 4:50 PM
Sep 2018
Aww litle Ryuuki is cute.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 33 Discussion

tofei - Jun 28, 2012

5 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 22, 7:47 AM

» Which other anime feature an official as the protagonist ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

1 by Amuvlet »»
Mar 5, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Jan 8, 2009

16 by agricheria »»
Mar 3, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 19 Discussion

CrackityJones - Oct 26, 2010

12 by korogoro »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:12 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 35 Discussion

yuzuru19 - Jun 14, 2009

32 by savvyg »»
Feb 16, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.