Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 4, 2016 11:50 AM

Jan 2012
Satisfying ending!
Molester man was a great mc, he did what every mc of manga/anime should do: Go for the girl even if it's hard

Sep 3, 2016 5:14 PM
Aug 2016
Great ending for a great manga. I'll have to check out Onanie Master Kurosawa
Sep 6, 2016 7:38 AM

Dec 2011
i can relate myself to molester man down to sachiko lmao. only im still a virgin 10/10 :'))
~part-time weaboo
Sep 14, 2016 10:10 AM

Mar 2013
It was such a lovely and endearing read :')
And to think it was based off on a real story made it really stand out. I'd love to hear about how he and Kansai are doing now... :')
Oct 4, 2016 7:05 AM

May 2015
ahh... a satisfying ending to a good story.

really glad that this ended with best girl winning instead of the mc picking the first girl in the story just because. (no im not specifically talking about re zero lmao)

Oct 18, 2016 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
Hilarious, fulfilling story with a realistic touch to it, especially the mc. The art actually complements the atmosphere of the manga I think. Pacing was pretty perfect too, a solid 9/10.

Hope they are leading a happy life now if the story is really true. :)
Oct 21, 2016 4:51 PM

Sep 2013
That was such a great read, hilarious and inspiring all around. :)
Oct 28, 2016 11:01 AM

Jul 2013
Molester did it. He won. Kansai ending.

A good manga with lots of laugh and decent characters. Yaranaika waiter stole the show the few times he was on page.
Jan 6, 2017 12:53 PM

Dec 2016
WOW. I'm so glad I started reading this, what a wonderful manga. I can already tell it's gonna stay with me for a while.

Seeing the main character evolve was absolutely lovely, and the way each character interacted with the others was realistic, yet never boring to read.

9/10
Jan 18, 2017 8:20 AM

Dec 2015
Yaay congratulations Molester Man!! He deserves happiness!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 4, 2017 12:46 AM

Jun 2015
This was an incredible read. I did not like the first couple chapters but after that I had a hard time stopping.
:)
May 7, 2017 3:47 AM

Jul 2015
Nothing to complain here. I really cant think of anything that bugged me, maybe just one thing.

In the early chapters Kansai's and Molester's relationship already was quite close (she spent an allnighter with him etc), so I actually was surprised, that she didnt consider him as a love interest before and was so perplexed when she got confessed to. Maybe it was because of her long time best friend Loli, that she unconsiously held back (ofc she knew about her feelings for him), but thats really the only thing that kind of feels off.

Anyway, not enough to not give this a 10/10. :> Glad he really did end up with Kansai, my ship since the beginning, though Id prefer Loli for myself. ;)
PirateMadrykMay 7, 2017 3:55 AM
May 14, 2017 6:33 AM

Jan 2015
Had a great time reading this. It was fresh, hilarious and endearing, awkward and frustrating at times but fulfilling in the end. There were things to love and things to hate, not to mention First girl didn't win, Best girl did.
Also reminded me of my own love qualms when I was younger, though tbh I think everyone can find something to relate to in this story.

9/10
Jul 27, 2017 5:16 PM

Mar 2016
don't remember having these feels in a LONG time, if ever

i have doubts as to whether or not the events of the manga are really true, but it nonetheless succeeded as a story
Aure0linJul 27, 2017 6:15 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Jul 30, 2017 6:22 PM

May 2015
I really like it, this story had me guessing until the end and the comedy was well done. My only gripe is that the real Stalker thingy was wrapped pretty conveniently in my opinion… as soon as Loli & Kansai entered the race Miss Understanding was (you would expect him to call her for some advice like he did in one chapter) shunned off to the side. Other than that this was a good read.

PirateMadryk said:
Nothing to complain here. I really cant think of anything that bugged me, maybe just one thing.

In the early chapters Kansai's and Molester's relationship already was quite close (she spent an allnighter with him etc), so I actually was surprised, that she didnt consider him as a love interest before and was so perplexed when she got confessed to. Maybe it was because of her long time best friend Loli, that she unconsiously held back (ofc she knew about her feelings for him), but thats really the only thing that kind of feels off.
This...

Nov 6, 2018 6:59 AM

Mar 2017
Awesome! That extra chapter at the end was great, I love it when it gets meta and the characters themselves participate like that. But the ending to the story itself was also pretty great. I love Molester's family, they really feel authentic and are pretty enjoyable to read about in their own right. That't the one thing that sets this manga and Onanie Master apart from most others: The characters are both hilarious and sometimes over the top, but ALSO really lifelike and relatable.

Sachiko = best girl.
Nov 11, 2018 4:02 PM
Aug 2018
That was one hell of a rollercoaster to read. It had me on the edge until the very end because until then it was still possible that Molester Man actually lost it all.
And that is quiet impressive to achieve, in my opinion. And it isn't your typical "he ends up with the first girl he meets" story.

I am glad I read it, despite it's rather simple art.

Edit:
After thinking a little further about the story, I have to say that both Loli Jugs and Kansai acted completely unfair and "selfish" towards Mr. Molester.

Remember how both of them blamed Mr. Molester for all the trouble their friendship went through?
Well, in my opinion, it was their fault alone. Loli Jugs confesses to Mr. Molester, but is turned down more or less politely. (Considering that he tried to throw his body at him while confessing...)
But instead of accepting that she got rejected, she still goes after Mr. Molester and even draws her friend Kansai into the whole mess by asking her to help her out. (And making her give that promise that makes the relationship between them so awkward in the last quarter of the story.)

At this point, both should have respected Mr. Molesters feelings and actions. Had they done so, they could have avoided the whole drama between Loli and Kansai, since Loli didn't have the right to be jealous of Kansai and Molester and to make them suffer.
tr25a3Nov 12, 2018 3:16 AM
Dec 23, 2018 4:51 AM

Nov 2014
The realism in this manga was so real, i couldn't even say anything more, from plot (especially plot twist), realism of the character,romance development, etc.

As for MC, this manga really depict the realism of a "person" mostly. and i did't feel any disemblace of character itself, that's really wonderful i think.

The most wondeful thing for me is how this manga could make me change my ship toward the end of stories, i was shipping mc with ms understanding at first thinking that molesting was the trigger of building their romance relationship, and this manga wonderfully show great plot twist of kansai intervening and somehow becoming the truly person that affect mc in really good way

That's wonderful that the mangaka can build the character affection with great pace in every chapter.

I really i glad i could read this manga, molester x kansai XD

definitely 10 out of 10
Mar 29, 2019 2:34 AM

Nov 2011
That was a really nice read. I’m glad I found this by chance. All I could say is
My boi did it. Great Job Molester Man
Apr 7, 2019 6:43 PM
Jul 2018
Way better than I thought it would ever be. Very funny and organic throughout. Managed to keep me interested throughout all the chapters.

9/10
May 4, 2019 8:48 PM

Oct 2013
Way to go!! What a great romance story. It kept things unpredictable, likely as it was based on real events (or wonderfully crafted to be believable to fool the masses). The best part of this was the added commentary often times humorous. The 2ch chat gave an omnipresent feel despite being limited to the thoughts of our poor MM. Great read, a favourite already.

Lastly, Sachiko was obviously best girl obviously.
Dec 28, 2019 8:44 PM

Aug 2017
Did not expect liking it as much as I did. What a great read and everything worked out in the end.
May 29, 2020 10:06 PM
May 2016
Such a short, sweet, yet lovely and heart-warming story. Man I shed a few tears by the end, I'm glad this didn't pull any nasty tricks and ended in such a satisfying way. Don't regret binge-reading this one till 6 in the morning at all. Yet another fantastic work from this author.
Jun 30, 2020 12:27 PM

Nov 2008
Meh, i expected OMK levels of drama and misery but got some Rising of Virgin Hero instead. Molester is just too social for an otaku, very unrelatable.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Feb 27, 2021 11:58 PM

Oct 2019
r16fourarm said:
The realism in this manga was so real, i couldn't even say anything more, from plot (especially plot twist), realism of the character,romance development, etc.

As for MC, this manga really depict the realism of a "person" mostly. and i did't feel any disemblace of character itself, that's really wonderful i think.

The most wondeful thing for me is how this manga could make me change my ship toward the end of stories, i was shipping mc with ms understanding at first thinking that molesting was the trigger of building their romance relationship, and this manga wonderfully show great plot twist of kansai intervening and somehow becoming the truly person that affect mc in really good way

That's wonderful that the mangaka can build the character affection with great pace in every chapter.

I really i glad i could read this manga, molester x kansai XD

definitely 10 out of 10

But it is indeed a real life story.
One Piece is the Greatest Shounen.
Feb 28, 2021 3:25 PM
Jul 2018
That was one hell of a read. My favorite manga so far.

As a closed shut-in otaku this is also hella relateable
Jun 5, 2021 8:08 AM
Jul 2019
"Oh it's only 22 chapters, it can't be that long." - Me seven hours ago before reading it.

I did take a break but to be honest, I didn't expect it to take that long. I thought this was just a 20-30 page per chapter manga. Boy was I wrong. Each panel is full bubbles and information that it took me 10-20 minutes per chapter to fully absorb its content and that's a good thing. This wouldn't be as amazing as it is if it was that short.

Here's what real life events can bring to the table. It's so masterfully crafted, with realistic characters, interactions and development. It's not full of clichés like you would see in your typical romcom. It was fresh and got me interested throughout, despite the wall of text in some chapters.

Didn't expect it to be this good. I guess I can trust MAL ratings every once in a while.

What got me the most is how civil almost everyone in 2ch is. Real surprising!

9/10.
Feb 22, 2022 1:35 AM
Jul 2018
Amazing ending I couldn't have expected a romcom to be this great. Never in my life have I rooted so hard for an MC like I did in this story. Complete tears of joy for this ending I loved this story so much.
Feb 27, 2022 12:16 AM

Feb 2017
I should take notes from this guy's story
Mar 16, 2022 9:08 AM

Oct 2014
Damn what a journey! Deceptively underrated manga.

Also lol’d when his mum called him molester.

RIP sachiko route :(
Jul 24, 2022 3:25 PM
Jul 2020
Such a perfect ending, I loved it from the beginning to the end. That's a good romcom for you! 10/10
Jun 4, 2023 5:22 PM

Dec 2019
The good ending.. I somewhat expected Molester to do something "bad" to Kansai and get falsely accused like the beginning, that'd be funny but glad it didn't go that route.

The narration in this manga was literally 10/10, as enjoyable as Shield Hero or Oregairu's Light Novel, you expect not to relate to them but end up doing so because the narration is so well done. Time to read Onanie Master Kurosawa I guess
Jul 1, 2023 6:05 AM

Mar 2020
mid ending tbh didn't feel like much
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Dec 26, 2012

59 by Euroqean »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:29 PM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 20 Discussion

Ralonzo - Dec 29, 2012

20 by psyche-K »»
Mar 14, 2023 8:02 PM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 14 Discussion

Ralonzo - Dec 20, 2012

21 by psyche-K »»
Mar 14, 2023 7:21 PM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 11 Discussion

Holybaptiser - Dec 14, 2012

23 by psyche-K »»
Mar 14, 2023 7:07 PM

Poll: » Chikan Otoko Chapter 9 Discussion

Holybaptiser - Dec 10, 2012

36 by psyche-K »»
Mar 13, 2023 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.