Forum Settings
Forums

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 18 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2012 6:17 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hooray! Female Magician finally appears. And it seems like she was already aware of the current situation and everything. Perhaps she learned something from going to the library. Lone winter king also seems to be in a pinch. Really excited to see where this goes and how they will try to get out of this one.
Oct 29, 2012 11:36 AM
Mar 2009
So it's the same as the other adaptation; Maou sees Hero as a baby in her crystal ball and wants to meet him when he grows up. Wonder who the other, "Living singularity" is. Also why Hero; how does Maou know that it has to be Hero?

Lol at Head Maid's reason for sticking with Maou.

Whoa, Female Magician's eyes look demonic now. Judging by what she said, is she a demon? That'd be quite a twist.

Seems like Female Magician also learned of the prophecy that Maou learned many years ago.

Ahh, these month long waits between chapters are killing me. Too many cliffhangers!
Oct 30, 2012 2:42 PM
Feb 2012
Hurray, Female Magician has finally made her long awaited appearance...she most certainly didn't disappoint! XD Quite a plot twist though. Will Hero close the Demon Gate? It would be a heartbreak if he had to cut ties with Demon Queen.^^;

I got a little confused at the beginning when it was the flashback and the scene changed into the present. I thought the present was also part of the flashback, but when I read it longer the confusion went away.^^; I wanted to see a little bit more of Demon Queen's past. I wanted to see how she bested the other demons. Ah well, there's always a next time. :)

Great chapter!
Oct 31, 2012 9:55 AM

May 2011
Yeahhhhhhh finally Female Magician has made her appearance. And it looks like there's going to be one hell of a fight coming up, especially with the situation that they're in right now with that surprise attack and etc.

And yeah I also wanna see just how Demon Queen was able to win against those othe demons for the demon lord title.
Nov 3, 2012 2:46 PM

Nov 2011
I can just agree with you guys cuz Female Magician appeared and i was waiting for that. The fight is about to get serious as well so next ch gonna be awesome.
AlphaDelta said:
Will Hero close the Demon Gate? It would be a heartbreak if he had to cut ties with Demon Queen.^^;

Great chapter!

yeah, i don't want that to happen ..
and it's always good ;)
Nov 7, 2012 10:10 AM

May 2011
Wow, what drive, becoming the demon queen partially because she wanted to meet the hero. She had great optimism to be taking that path considering what they knew of their positions. Enjoyed the shot of the other prominent manga/anime maids. xD;

The ever so pleasant matter of calling those who don't agree with you heretics. Then going and doing something terrible to them in the name of righteousness. Even though the words may not be the same it is sad that over the years people still do the same.
Nov 7, 2012 12:20 PM

Dec 2010
Great chapter. I kinda do think that the Female Magician may be a demon. That's how she was able to enter the library. Its because she's part of the clan.

I don't think Hero will close the gate. He cares too much about the Demon Queen to cut ties with her. Unless the gate can't be destroyed so the female magician is going to create an illusion that it was destroyed by the hero so the demon army start getting all confused.
Nov 13, 2012 6:50 AM

Aug 2010
Just caught up, and I'm loving this, it's really great :D
The characters are awesome and the setting of the story is really interesting.

Too bad I'll have to start waiting monthly from now onwards :( especially when Female Mage was finally introduced and shit is getting real.

Can't wait to see what's happening with Maou...I hope she has a good romantic moment with Yuu when their reunion finally happens.
Nov 13, 2012 9:19 AM

Nov 2007
fiore777 said:
The ever so pleasant matter of calling those who don't agree with you heretics. Then going and doing something terrible to them in the name of righteousness. Even though the words may not be the same it is sad that over the years people still do the same.

It gets me so mad when I read these things and then realize that even today there are people out there that still think like this.
Dec 22, 2012 6:22 AM

Apr 2009
Finally, finally! Female Magician is introduced! So, she was able to access the "external library"? And she knows Demon Queen? I'm not gonna be surprised if somehow she was actually a member of Maou's clan...

A flanking maneuver by White Night Nation against the Southern United Kingdoms and a rebel demon army from the south. That's bad. Two-front war. They're also in danger of being encircled.

Would have been nice if that demon army actually turned out to be reinforcements... but it's probably too early for a human and demon army to fight as allies.
Jan 5, 2013 11:23 PM

Nov 2011
Good chapter and nice to see her:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 58 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

7 by MASTERCRAFT938 »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 14 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jun 11, 2012

13 by Lukenzo »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 56 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 24, 2020

3 by Hikarizu »»
Apr 26, 2020 6:28 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 55 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 7:33 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 54 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.