Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 4, 2012 3:16 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Lucy been captured!
Oct 4, 2012 3:22 AM

Mar 2011
They will use the 12 keys but something will going to wrong and they will arrive in future not past.
Oct 4, 2012 3:27 AM

Feb 2012
Good chapter, I hope they will travel back in time, it would be awesome to see the war and if they did change the past, we would have a new scenario.
ZhouOct 4, 2012 3:45 AM
Oct 4, 2012 3:42 AM

Dec 2007
I want something to go wrong, it'll be fun.
I wonder who will save Lucy. Natsu? Jellal?
Oct 4, 2012 3:42 AM

Aug 2011
Yeah! I love time travels, though looks like that will have to wait considering recent events and I hope Natsu didn't lose his magic for good, that would suck.
Oct 4, 2012 3:47 AM

Aug 2012
They better win so they can get that audience with whoever will let them get lucy back and travel back in time.

Maybe if they go back 400 years we will find out some answers about some things.

Aug 2010
Really awesome!
I really hope they go back in time and participate in the Dragon war.

I didn't expect that Arcadious guy to be a good guy.
Aug 2011
This chapter confirms what many suspected, the gate steals magic from the participants.

And, for a moment at the beginning, I thought we were going to get another reference to the Key of the Starry Heavens arc.

Oh Dios. Is this part of your plan or did you seriously get arrested so easily.

NATSU IS FUCKIN' FAST

5/5
Oct 4, 2012 3:50 AM

Dec 2011
i admire mashima's time and dedication that he puts into drawing those buildings and stuff. they look really hard to draw.

lucy been captured! stating the obvious but yeah.

the king likes fairy tail? i think thats a good thing.

once natsu regains consciousness i bet he'll go after lucy but someone will stop him

and 3 more days guys. dont know how many chapters away the 7th is though..

and i really wanna know who that hooded person was

anyway, great chapter. cant wait for 303 :)
Oct 4, 2012 3:53 AM

Mar 2012
anyway nice chapter looking foward to chapter 303
Oct 4, 2012 4:03 AM

Jun 2010
Nice chapter! Capturing lucy was unnecessary! fuck the army!
Oct 4, 2012 4:08 AM
Aug 2009
Hmm i have a feeling that they had somehow already used that gate and fought Acno with Zeref's help (i rly can't see him as such evil character they make him) but they failed.
That's why Zeref knew Natsu and was looking for him.

Well i know it may sound too Steins'Gate like but that's just my 1st thought
Oct 4, 2012 4:08 AM

Mar 2009
Just as planed! Arkadios played the role of good knight and led Fairy Tail into the trap. Now Eclipse plan has 12 keys, Lucy and Yukino.

The old man scarface could be the good guy here and will really stop the Eclipse plan but for now with his help they got all the pieces in place.

If Yukino and Lucy end up in one cell or very close to each other then they will have plenty of time to talk about Eclipse plan. Yukino could convince Lucy to help Arkadios. They might even use Fairy Tail to make sure Arkadios in not troubled by the army. Then something will go horribly wrong and the castle will crash and burn.

Will Eclipse plan be executed before the dragon feast starts? Will Dragons interfere with the plan?
Oct 4, 2012 4:50 AM
Jul 2011
xera said:
I want something to go wrong, it'll be fun.
I wonder who will save Lucy. Natsu? Jellal?

Something like Endless appear and going rampage maybe :)))
Oct 4, 2012 4:51 AM

Dec 2011
IC, so that's why Zeref seemed to know Natsu :v
Though, that implies they already travelled back and failed.

Anyway, looks like we'll be seeing Acnologia's human form soon
Oct 4, 2012 5:19 AM

Apr 2011
Wow 400 years back in the past huh???
If this will happen then a time paraodox will create, right?

And what is going on?I thought Arcadios worshiped Zeref, not the other way around.And to think that they arrested them!!!

Also, I wonder about the King and why he likes FT.
Oct 4, 2012 5:36 AM

Sep 2007
Now we knew why Zeref know Natsu and not Natsu know Zeref.
Oct 4, 2012 5:36 AM

Dec 2011
Freak. Hiro Mashima now want to change the perspectives.
Arcadios seems like a good guy now, and the Minister of Defense is the bad guy.

Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, again!!! My goodness.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2012 6:14 AM

Apr 2011
ShiroiRyu said:
Now we knew why Zeref know Natsu and not Natsu know Zeref.

But does this explain why Zeref told Natsu in Tenrou arc, after he saw him for first time:
''You've grown''
Oct 4, 2012 6:21 AM

Apr 2008
This also confirms that Yukino does not know that opening the gate takes the life of the stellar spirit mage. Overall epic chapter and the bishop guy is probably the real good guy. TAMPERING WITH TIME IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA. And they will learn this the hard way given the future we saw
Oct 4, 2012 7:20 AM

Mar 2010
Darklight0303 said:
This also confirms that Yukino does not know that opening the gate takes the life of the stellar spirit mage. Overall epic chapter and the bishop guy is probably the real good guy. TAMPERING WITH TIME IS NEVER A GOOD IDEA. And they will learn this the hard way given the future we saw

Maybe thats how Lucy came back from the future...? Something's go wrong and they all fight with deaths etc. Lucy uses all the keys to go to the past (present) to change what happened! But if she actually helps them now we will never see what happened in the bad future! Maybe we will get a flashback from her when she meets with everybody and tell them why she is there?
Oct 4, 2012 7:26 AM

Apr 2008
Actually I think I have an idea. You know what the problem is with opening a giant gateway in time in the middle of a raging war? It works both ways. Dragons from the past may just come pouring through. I mean that gate is certainly BIG enough for a Dragon to fit through
Oct 4, 2012 7:42 AM

Nov 2011
Good ch this week will be fcuking long XD
Darklight0303 said:
Actually I think I have an idea. You know what the problem is with opening a giant gateway in time in the middle of a raging war? It works both ways. Dragons from the past may just come pouring through. I mean that gate is certainly BIG enough for a Dragon to fit through

Yeah that might be the case :D
Oct 4, 2012 8:05 AM

Mar 2011
Too small, too damn small chapter. Ho boy.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 4, 2012 8:07 AM

Dec 2007
The minister of defense has a very solid point to not go along with Eclipse Proyect, so I can hardly see as the bad guy here. The effect the change will have, specially considering they're talking about such an important figure, will be huge. Entire nations would dissapear. They could even dissapear themselves if one of the dragons who were supposed to be killed by Acnologia ends up eating a character's ancestor.
Oct 4, 2012 8:13 AM

Mar 2011
undead_blopa said:
The minister of defense has a very solid point to not go along with Eclipse Proyect, so I can hardly see as the bad guy here. The effect the change will have, specially considering they're talking about such an important figure, will be huge. Entire nations would dissapear. They could even dissapear themselves if one of the dragons who were supposed to be killed by Acnologia ends up eating a character's ancestor.

And by the same hypothesis a lot of people that died from Acnologia (and still are) could be saved. Future lives would be saved as well. It ain't that easy
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 4, 2012 8:23 AM

Jul 2009
Lucy always gets 'caught' in such suggestive ways.
Oct 4, 2012 9:04 AM

May 2010
Shet just got serious. o_o

Lucy!! D:
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Oct 4, 2012 9:13 AM
Feb 2012
Finally some decent suspensefull good old FT like chapter! :D
Oho Lucy's been caught again, big fucking surprise...oh well, as long as the NaLu lives on xD

I wonder if Lucy will indeed die, considering what Levy's been writing about all this time...and the theory with the dragons coming over may be true, looking at her scars...but how can the hooded girl be Lucy then? ...ARGH time travels have always been messing with my head *natsu-like* @_@
Oct 4, 2012 9:16 AM

Apr 2008
CielsLover said:
Oho Lucy's been caught again, big fucking surprise...oh well, as long as the NaLu lives on xD

I wonder if Lucy will indeed die, considering what Levy's been writing about all this time...and the theory with the dragons coming over may be true, looking at her scars...but how can the hooded girl be Lucy then? ...ARGH time travels have always been messing with my head *natsu-like* @_@

Lucy won't die. Yukino probably will however and she can open the gate and Lucy goes through to stop the plan. At least that's the theory
Oct 4, 2012 9:22 AM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Lucy won't die. Yukino probably will however and she can open the gate and Lucy goes through to stop the plan. At least that's the theory

So , the one-handed future Lucy is the result of that? And our Lucy will return and become that girl? And so all the Lucys that exist in all timelines will take turns in going back and forth. A vicious cycle, indeed. Time paradoxes, gotta love'em.
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 4, 2012 9:25 AM

Apr 2008
^pretty much. I love time paradoxes personally. My most favorite usage of the concept was back in the Legacy of Kain and Blood omen games.
Oct 4, 2012 9:31 AM
Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:
CielsLover said:

Nooooes, Yukino...well yeah that seems pretty obvious for FT, but still...she's nice >.<
Oct 4, 2012 9:32 AM

Apr 2008
CielsLover said:
Darklight0303 said:
CielsLover said:

Nooooes, Yukino...well yeah that seems pretty obvious for FT, but still...she's nice >.<

She's also blinded by Arcadios' lies. That's a big death flag.
Oct 4, 2012 9:35 AM

Sep 2012
Good chapter, things are about to pick up. I feel like the 5th day of the magic games is going to get interrupted by something and no official winner is going to be announced. Next few weeks should be interesting.
"If you can't even protect your captain, then your ambition is useless" - Roronoa Zoro
Oct 4, 2012 9:42 AM
Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:
CielsLover said:
Darklight0303 said:
CielsLover said:

She's also blinded by Arcadios' lies. That's a big death flag.

lol why would she be informed if she acts so agreeingly anyway? That Arcadios is way too suspicious...my very doubtful guess is that he's complice with the minister and that te arrest thing was only a cover to have all 12 keys in their posession.
Oct 4, 2012 9:48 AM

Dec 2010
Good chapter; i wonder if they will participate in the Dragon war if they travel back in time.
Oct 4, 2012 9:52 AM

Mar 2011
CielsLover said:

lol why would she be informed if she acts so agreeingly anyway? That Arcadios is way too suspicious...my very doubtful guess is that he's complice with the minister and that te arrest thing was only a cover to have all 12 keys in their posession.

Seems like a solid assumption. Cuz I don't expect Arcadios to just be put in a cell all of a sudden, or that the minister of defense will just destroy the Gate(cuz if he REALLY was against it then that would be the normal course of action)
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 4, 2012 9:57 AM

Jul 2010
Oooiii, i don't want you to kill Zeref, FT ._. great chapter though, FT finally knows what/where/when/why.Another week of waiting...eh.

5/5
Oct 4, 2012 10:01 AM

Mar 2011
Still, the agreement between the minister and FT is way too suspicious. Why the fuck would he say "if you win the tourn I'll give you Lucy back". WTF is the reasoning behind this? As a minister that supposedly opposes said plan the logical course of action would be to arrest FT simply for knowing all these stuff (as he said it's national information). I see no reason in letting all of them go, he's in on this and letting FT go so as to compete in the final day is important. It must be.
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 4, 2012 10:02 AM

Apr 2012
it got even more interesting O_o
Oct 4, 2012 10:24 AM
Aug 2011
Kanic said:
Still, the agreement between the minister and FT is way too suspicious. Why the fuck would he say "if you win the tourn I'll give you Lucy back". WTF is the reasoning behind this? As a minister that supposedly opposes said plan the logical course of action would be to arrest FT simply for knowing all these stuff (as he said it's national information). I see no reason in letting all of them go, he's in on this and letting FT go so as to compete in the final day is important. It must be.

Well, they technically have Lucy as a hostage, so FT wouldn't go announce their info without giving a second thought.

Lucy and Yukino are also the last celestial mages so without them there's nothing that can be done.

Once there are more wizards, the leaked info would mean nothing, since nobody would know how to build the Eclipse Gate

I also can't agree that he is in on the plan. Since his introduction he has showed his discontent with eclipse. His reaction in this chapter clearly shows it once again,
Oct 4, 2012 10:30 AM

Mar 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Kanic said:

Well, they technically have Lucy as a hostage, so FT wouldn't go announce their info without giving a second thought.

Lucy and Yukino are also the last celestial mages so without them there's nothing that can be done.

Once there are more wizards, the leaked info would mean nothing, since nobody would know how to build the Eclipse Gate

I also can't agree that he is in on the plan. Since his introduction he has showed his discontent with eclipse. His reaction in this chapter clearly shows it once again,

And? If FT would go arround announcing the governments dark-self then what would having Lucy mean? Theyir reputation would get tarnished. You say that they have Lucy as a hostage I say that FT might as well be the ones who are on top due to the info they have on their hands. And btw, promising that he will give them Lucy back if they win still makes no sense. Does it? Simply realising them is too suspicious. At the very least he should put FT under constant surveilance. The tournament-promise is just too irrelevant. "I'll grant you an audience with the king if you win"...it doesn't make sense and therefore I consider it too suspicious from his part.
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 4, 2012 10:45 AM
Feb 2012
A good chapter....Lucy getting take away there...you know they'll get her free in the end...another reason for the victory of FT now~

Could there be a chance they've met the King before some how? Since that guy said he likes FT.

Well somethings gonna go wrong anyways. And mystery person will help them prevent it possibly. Damn badly dieing to know who it is lol ._.
Oct 4, 2012 10:57 AM
Aug 2011
Kanic said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Kanic said:

And? If FT would go arround announcing the governments dark-self then what would having Lucy mean? Theyir reputation would get tarnished. You say that they have Lucy as a hostage I say that FT might as well be the ones who are on top due to the info they have on their hands. And btw, promising that he will give them Lucy back if they win still makes no sense. Does it? Simply realising them is too suspicious. At the very least he should put FT under constant surveilance. The tournament-promise is just too irrelevant. "I'll grant you an audience with the king if you win"...it doesn't make sense and therefore I consider it too suspicious from his part.

They could execute her, why would Fairy Tail risk that?

"I'll grant you an audience with the king if you win"
Like with Dios, he also wants to do everything to protect his Kingdom and citizens. Lucy and FT didn't intentionally do anything wrong, so he's just being a good guy.

Dios is the one that's been acting like a crazy freak, I find it really difficult that the defense minister is bad, but maybe that's all part of Mashimas plan.
Oct 4, 2012 11:23 AM

Apr 2012
I loved this chapter <3 when mashima explains things I feel better XD

I think too that DKfestival happened 400year ago will be "transported" in the present and maybe the lucy we know is going to come back with the same portal (maybe in the scene when she's crying?!?! maybe she will lost an arm because she tries to use a magic portal that, already used for a lot of dragon, cannot "transport" her completely? that would be a little scabrous to be transported with an arm less though XD)

Anyway there are two possibilities now:
1 .that the capture is only part of the plan for capturing Lucy to activate the gate in the last day, when the FT members will be too busy to fight in the tournament in order to save lucy instead of saving her personally (Arcadios said that he wanted to use a new method to capture her few chapters ago)
2. that the minister want to relegate the two celestial wizards in order to not activate the gate.

I think we can only bet on this two options for now because we have clues from both sides :)

And now let me daydreaming:
It could be possible that lucy's mom was used for a past eclipse plan and that she died for fatigue later. And if in the Layla eclipse plan Natsu and other DS was transported 400 yeard in the future? That would explain the ds age problem, the fact that zeref knows a baby natsu, maybe even why dragons know why DKfestival in going to happen "again" in the present (bacause as I said before, DKfestival happened 400year ago will be "transported" in the present) because maybe they arranged this with humans (!?!).

just a theory :) Bad english, hope you're going to understand XD
farfallinaOct 4, 2012 11:38 AM

Oct 4, 2012 11:36 AM

Mar 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Like with Dios, he also wants to do everything to protect his Kingdom and citizens. Lucy and FT didn't intentionally do anything wrong, so he's just being a good guy.

If he is such a good guy why does he put as a condition that if they win they will be granted an audience? What does winning or losing in the tournament has to do with FT's judgement?
-Mr.Freeman
Oct 4, 2012 12:05 PM
Aug 2011
Kanic said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

If he is such a good guy why does he put as a condition that if they win they will be granted an audience? What does winning or losing in the tournament has to do with FT's judgement?

He wants the King to see some interesting battles?
Oct 4, 2012 12:28 PM
Aug 2011
When Natsu got in that guys face I was like damn..
Oct 4, 2012 12:32 PM

Mar 2011
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Kanic said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

He wants the King to see some interesting battles?

Correction, read the mangastream version...God damn, panda is cool and respectable by bringing these translations in time but meh, sometimes their mistakes can create a lot of misunderstandings.

The minister says: If you win you will be granted an audience (unlike the mangareader trans which says: I will let you if you win) in other words it is natural that winners meet the king and since he kinda favors them in the matches they might get on his good side and ask them to rethink their sentences.
-Mr.Freeman
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 25, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.