Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2012 11:44 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I hope that someday Araki would write some non-Jojo stuffs. I like JJBA a lot, but it seems that he's got talent for writing Horror stories too.
Oct 23, 2013 3:38 PM

Jul 2010
Absolutely brilliant, I loved the concept of Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan and the afterlife of Kira Yoshikage, one of my favorite villains ever.
Like he can't remember when or why he died but he still wishes for a peaceful life even after his death.

Nilvius said:
I hope that someday Araki would write some non-Jojo stuffs. I like JJBA a lot, but it seems that he's got talent for writing Horror stories too.

I get your point, I indeed would like to see the master Araki working in something else too.
But anyway, JoJolion for now it's pretty Horror and Thriller, more than DiU, so I'm just grateful for that.
Dec 1, 2013 11:17 AM

Jul 2011
Great read but that was weird how Kira Yoshikage is just chilling in the afterlife and is still free to murder and attack people. If anything, now it's even easier for him to do so, and without repercussions.
Jun 26, 2015 2:15 AM

Apr 2014
Kellhus said:
Great read but that was weird how Kira Yoshikage is just chilling in the afterlife and is still free to murder and attack people. If anything, now it's even easier for him to do so, and without repercussions.

One and a half years late, but whatever... I think he only kills murderers and besides, doesn't the whole thing feel like purgatory?
your waifu is shit
Feb 3, 2016 8:01 AM

Nov 2012
Looks like the best thing for Kira to happen was his death after all. He has a sort of "purpose" now, can rest and stay out of everyday life hassle, can have his share of peaceful moments - and kill people.

Araki serioulsy needs to write some non JoJo horror stories!
May 29, 2016 5:47 PM

Oct 2014
Kira had the chance to go to the netherworld, but refused by running out of the house and from that eggs, and turned back to being the good old Kira...
Z_TetriminosMay 29, 2016 5:51 PM
Oct 28, 2019 3:23 AM

May 2016
The first two stories were fine and Deadman's Questions was an interesting showing of what happened to Kira after he got groped to death by those hands but the story ended up giving more questions than answers just like what the title suggests. The afterlife in Jojo sure is mysterious.

Rohan at the Confessional was my favorite story here though~ I'm excited to see it adapted into the OVA series.

Jan 3, 2022 1:05 PM
Mar 2021
SzJ said:
Kellhus said:

One and a half years late, but whatever... I think he only kills murderers and besides, doesn't the whole thing feel like purgatory?
7 years late but.. fr kinda feels likes he's stuck too not like he'll go to heaven either so it kinda feels like to me that it's best most peaceful happy life he can get,
But fr bro I been a year since you were online u alright.
Nov 3, 2022 11:54 PM

Jan 2021
Araki's writing is so amazing and made me feel so invested in these short stories. Seeing Rohan again and seeing the aftermath of what happened to Kira in part 4 was just so cool. Just waiting on part 9 now!!!
Nov 26, 2022 6:26 PM

Jan 2011
These stories were an enjoyable reread. It would have been nice to see more adventures of Ghost Kira.
Dec 12, 2022 1:59 PM

Jan 2021
Such a good chapter and was cool seeing Kira again. Have been meaning to read this for the longest time and I'm so glad I finally did. Amazing art as usual from Araki and amazing storytelling. I like these chapters that have no true ending so you can actually think to yourself about what happens after.
Feb 1, 2023 4:10 PM

Aug 2018
Dead man tell no tales... except when it comes to Jojo and the man is Kira Yoshikage.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shikei Shikkouchuu Datsugoku Shinkouchuu Chapter 6 Discussion

ohnewnew - Jun 12, 2021

1 by HozayfaHB »»
Apr 27, 2023 3:55 AM

Poll: » Shikei Shikkouchuu Datsugoku Shinkouchuu Chapter 4 Discussion

Camyy - Nov 3, 2022

0 by Camyy »»
Nov 3, 2022 11:46 PM

Poll: » Shikei Shikkouchuu Datsugoku Shinkouchuu Chapter 3 Discussion

ohnewnew - Jun 11, 2021

1 by Camyy »»
Nov 3, 2022 11:11 PM

Poll: » Shikei Shikkouchuu Datsugoku Shinkouchuu Chapter 2 Discussion

ohnewnew - Jun 11, 2021

2 by Camyy »»
Nov 3, 2022 11:10 PM

Poll: » Shikei Shikkouchuu Datsugoku Shinkouchuu Chapter 1 Discussion

ohnewnew - Jun 11, 2021

4 by Camyy »»
Oct 31, 2022 10:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.