Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Dec 7, 2014 4:46 PM

Mar 2013
Shichimiya Satone from Chuunibyou Ren. I don't care at all what people says or if she was cute or whatever, she was damn fucking annoying.
Dec 7, 2014 5:42 PM

Apr 2014
Arcanix said:
Shirou/Saber are ruining fate for me... the most pathetic servant ever would make a better character than Saber and Shirou... no words... only dreams about his death.
I don't know why you hate, since you like other weak characters. I mean Kaneki by this.
Dec 7, 2014 6:11 PM

Oct 2014
Hand_of_the_King said:
Imagine how much better CCA would have been if they had actually focused on Char and Amuro

Or better yet, included the characters that were still alive instead of the junk characters they brought in exclusively for the movie.
Dec 7, 2014 6:18 PM

Oct 2014
amateur said:
Really she was the worst in that cash cow of a show? Not the whiny ,pacifistic,Amuro-wannabe Banagher?

Yes, everything about her was wrong. Despite living her whole live under a Zabi-Zeon regime and being explicitly brainwashed in Zeta Gundam, she somehow grows up being a hardcore pacifist. On top of that, despite being short and stocky, has the ability to make men fawn over her within a minute of meeting them (in Banagher's case, didn't even sake a full second).

Banagher came off as an stupid neanderthal, but at least he didn't have a backstory to be ruined.
Dec 7, 2014 6:26 PM

Feb 2013
SightScreen said:
Hand_of_the_King said:
Imagine how much better CCA would have been if they had actually focused on Char and Amuro

Or better yet, included the characters that were still alive instead of the junk characters they brought in exclusively for the movie.

Yeah,I know......But I was more or less going For the Lowest Denominator here
Dec 7, 2014 8:20 PM

Apr 2013
I hate everyone so I'm not sure why no one is popping into my head right now.. maybe Yuki from Mirai Nikki..
Dec 7, 2014 9:38 PM

Feb 2011
Shana from Shakugan no Shana
Haruhi from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu

OH WAIT.

;P.
Dec 7, 2014 10:42 PM

Oct 2012
While I did enjoy the anime, I believe if it wasn't for the other characters, I certainly would've stopped watching. I don't even remember the name of the kid because he was so annoying, but the kid that was Gasai Yuno's lover from Mirai Nikki.
Dec 7, 2014 10:51 PM

Jun 2014
Excision said:
While I did enjoy the anime, I believe if it wasn't for the other characters, I certainly would've stopped watching. I don't even remember the name of the kid because he was so annoying, but the kid that was Gasai Yuno's lover from Mirai Nikki.

Not sure if you mean her slave Yuki or her fans.
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Dec 7, 2014 10:59 PM

Nov 2013
Manami from oreimo, what a BITCH. Didnt ruin the show but i always though she was the worst girl throughout, and then at the end. smh fuck her.
Dec 8, 2014 12:34 AM

Apr 2013
Saito and Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, would've been easily a 9/10 if they weren't so annoying most of the time.
Dec 8, 2014 1:10 AM

Jul 2007
Valmer from Jormungand. Such a terribly written character.
Dec 8, 2014 1:12 AM
Jun 2013
Maruo, Eiichirou ............ his hair style from Baby steps , made me drop the Anime ............For the time being
Dec 8, 2014 5:46 AM

Nov 2014
Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate. To be fairly honest, none of the characters from that anime are remotely decent, but she hits many of the bad qualities of a female character in anime: Mary Sue, fake tsundere, and the freaking annoying blush. Glad I didn't though, cause the story was pretty good.
Dec 8, 2014 6:14 AM

Apr 2014
Gator said:
Saito and Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, would've been easily a 9/10 if they weren't so annoying most of the time.
Well, those are one of the things that you either love or hate about that show. I personally really like them.
Dec 8, 2014 6:28 AM

Sep 2014
I've said this a lot of times before, but I can't stop saying this enough. Kaga Koko. The worst character in any Anime, ever. God, I hate her SO much. There is literally nothing good about her. ;-;
Dec 8, 2014 7:15 AM

Dec 2014
Mikami in Death Note. He kind of ruined it for me.
Dec 8, 2014 7:21 AM

Apr 2013
Milk_is_Special said:
Gator said:
Well, those are one of the things that you either love or hate about that show. I personally really like them.

I just don't like violent tsunderes and Louise is the worst I encountered so far.

Dec 8, 2014 7:33 AM

Oct 2013
This Guy.

Didnt like him in the original fate stay night. still dont like him
Dec 8, 2014 8:12 AM

Feb 2014
Kazumi Yoshida from Shakugan no Shana 2nd season. Thanks to her I had to sit through the worst love triangle plot in anime.
Dec 8, 2014 8:52 AM

Nov 2013
Ichika Orimura from Is:Infinite Statos. The girls are ALL reaaaly cute and pretty but that shitty dense motherfucker Ichika ruined it all.

There`s also Touma from Toaru Majutsu no Index. That guy just pisses me off so hard!!!
This is where I`d put my signature...If i had one.
Dec 8, 2014 9:07 AM

Mar 2014
Shione from Sora no method, she is such a bitch and when i thought she finally had some character development so reverted back to square one without any reason and made me drop the show
Everyone is out there having a social life and I'm here watching anime.

Dec 8, 2014 10:28 AM
Dec 2014
That fat kid in Accel World. Also, most of the protagonist who are just plain bland and driven by emotions most of the time.
Dec 8, 2014 11:42 AM

Nov 2009
Every character apart from Okabe and Kurisu from Steins;Gate, Such an annoying cast of characters and the maid character especially made me want to tear my fucking head off every time she appeared.
Dec 8, 2014 12:03 PM

Oct 2011
Mika-Psycho Pass 2 (Bitch, useless, constantly undermining Akane, unlike Ginoza doesn't get any character development and if you watched the last episodes....you would know why she is buffoon. Mind you I loved the first season of Psycho Pass but Mika's very presence ruins the experience)

Favaro-Shigeki No Bahamut (Not funny, not cool, not a badass like he thinks he is, hasn't shown any growth the entire series and all in all he is a dipshit who I find insufferable.)

Slain-Aldnoah Zero (Other than being completely useless, dumber than a bag of rocks and constantly crying....the ending scene solidified him as one of the worst characters I ever seen)

Shirou-Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (sexist, annoying, constantly preaching and isn't anywhere near as cool as his old man)

Stephanie-NGNL (dumb, useless, is a total tart and was literally sucking off the main characters. Yes we get it, they are smart but for the love of god, stop telling the audience how amazing they are)

Lisa-Zankyou no Terror (Useless, dumb and should have died at the end)
Dec 8, 2014 12:06 PM

Dec 2013
I wouldn't say that she ruined the show, but Mika from PP 2, for obvious reasons
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 8, 2014 12:16 PM

Nov 2013
Darkdrone said:
Mika-Psycho Pass 2 (Bitch, useless, constantly undermining Akane, unlike Ginoza doesn't get any character development and if you watched the last episodes....you would know why she is buffoon. Mind you I loved the first season of Psycho Pass but Mika's very presence ruins the experience)

Favaro-Shigeki No Bahamut (Not funny, not cool, not a badass like he thinks he is, hasn't shown any growth the entire series and all in all he is a dipshit who I find insufferable.)

Slain-Aldnoah Zero (Other than being completely useless, dumber than a bag of rocks and constantly crying....the ending scene solidified him as one of the worst characters I ever seen)

Shirou-Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (sexist, annoying, constantly preaching and isn't anywhere near as cool as his old man)

Stephanie-NGNL (dumb, useless, is a total tart and was literally sucking off the main characters. Yes we get it, they are smart but for the love of god, stop telling the audience how amazing they are)

Lisa-Zankyou no Terror (Useless, dumb and should have died at the end)

Mika got my hatred right when I first saw her. Didnt even need to wait a few episodes.
Dec 8, 2014 12:17 PM
Aug 2011
Darkdrone said:
Mika-Psycho Pass 2 (Bitch, useless, constantly undermining Akane, unlike Ginoza doesn't get any character development and if you watched the last episodes....you would know why she is buffoon. Mind you I loved the first season of Psycho Pass but Mika's very presence ruins the experience

Totally agree with you, I think the same about her and she is so annoying...

Otherwise, Yuki and Yuno from Mirai Nikki, at first I liked yuki but... and just thinking about yuno saying "yukiiii" it gets on my nerves.
Dec 8, 2014 3:38 PM

Jun 2014
Every high pitched little girl character ever. Period.
Dec 8, 2014 5:30 PM

Nov 2014
Syndiciate said:

Amen my friend, Amen.
Take me down and I swear that I'll come and haunt you from the afterlife!
Same thing goes if you take food from me!
Dec 8, 2014 5:33 PM
Jan 2014
haydnwright said:
Every character apart from Okabe and Kurisu from Steins;Gate, Such an annoying cast of characters and the maid character especially made me want to tear my fucking head off every time she appeared.
How can you hate them? They are so funny xD Loved that show
Dec 8, 2014 5:34 PM
Jan 2014
Syndiciate said:
This ^
Dec 8, 2014 5:39 PM

Dec 2013
Syndiciate said:
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Dec 8, 2014 10:36 PM

Dec 2014
That goddamn sasukay
Dec 8, 2014 10:43 PM

Mar 2012
Syndiciate said:

So, do you hate their Seiyuu as well?
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Dec 8, 2014 10:52 PM

Jun 2014
Zeta986 said:
Syndiciate said:

So, do you hate their Seiyuu as well?

The disconnect xD
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Dec 9, 2014 12:52 AM

Jun 2014
It didn't exactly ruin the anime for me, but I absolutely HATED Renton from Eureka 7. He was such a whiny little bitch and I really wanted someone to smack that out of him.
Dec 9, 2014 1:00 AM

Feb 2014
The most popular guy on this site annoyed me, Lelouche from Code Geass
Dec 9, 2014 6:35 AM

Nov 2014
I'm not easily annoyed by any character.

Lolis, bad comedic characters, high pitched mice, too stoic to talk, over energetic characters, HAM characters (I actually love these lol), you name it.

However...
I know this isn't an anime, but Lymle from Star Ocean: The Last Hope REALLY annoyed me. She's like an energetic character gone ABSOLUTELY WRONG.

I just NEEDED to say that.
If there was an anime character I found annoying, it would be Jacuzzi Splot from Baccano!.
I just found him annoying at first, but I grew to like him eventually.

Dec 10, 2014 11:17 AM

Jun 2014
5 from zankyou no terror

FUCK THAT BITCH
:3
Dec 10, 2014 5:38 PM

Dec 2013
MC from Maid Sama

I REALLY tried to like her but God her personality is just.. God no :/
Dec 10, 2014 6:25 PM

Feb 2013
Basically any character that falls under the categories of Loli,Tsundere,Imouto and/or Rie Kugumiya..............They suck the fun out of anything they touch
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9070 by anime-prime »»
32 seconds ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 3 hours ago

17 by red-tomato »»
5 minutes ago

» Underrated character designs/outfits you think are appealing / sexy

IpreferEcchi - 1 hour ago

3 by Spunkert »»
7 minutes ago

» Anime adaptation wish list

kuroneko99 - Apr 5

31 by Reecey91 »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 4 hours ago

22 by perseii »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.