Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 3:00 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
In RAW : Sôma beat the silver Saint in solo when Yuna and Koga didn't. XD
Jabu is now a cowboy.
When you remember what he did with Saori in the past ... :D
And Sonia versus Sôma !
Was freaking good and Sonia lose the Clostone of Sôma father ! Oo
Clostone he took back !
The preview : A blond masked woman ?
Marine ? Shaina ? oo
Sep 8, 2012 9:19 PM
Mar 2011
dude next week shin will have no mask sigh damn following old logic she will have to kill every male who sees her cause she loves seiya, nice to see jabu still has his cosmo intact but i expected that from a traitor, he prabably never took part in the battle against mars.
Sep 9, 2012 1:20 AM

Sep 2012
Oh ! Jabu don't play the horse anymore... XD

The bond between Sonia and Souma strengthens more and more. The next episode looks awesome to me.
Sep 9, 2012 5:55 AM

Jun 2012
I remember when they kid saori goddess athena make jabu into Horse she ride
jabu lol poor him but when athena grow up she become good person

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6449/1347148545107.jpg

and she ride him again (:<
salvationhopeSep 9, 2012 6:00 AM
Sep 9, 2012 9:23 AM
Nov 2010
Just finished watching the episode and the only think I can think of is :

'Turn Back this Darkness' ........ reallly ?!?!?
Sep 9, 2012 10:45 AM

Jun 2012
Yup is test they must surpass the darkness judgement test they must accept
the the darkness like in final fantasy dissidia order unlock power of light all of them
accept the true how painful it like yin yang the light and darkness both accept them
Sep 9, 2012 11:35 AM

Sep 2012
Salvationhope, your picture make my day XD
Sep 9, 2012 1:59 PM
Mar 2011
since jabu still has access to his cosmo and shows no signs of being infected with darkness, i wonder if he will show up later along side the previous generation's heroes in an epic showdown although im not sure on that one since i saw no sign of his cloth.
Sep 9, 2012 5:37 PM

Jun 2012
Avenir what you mean picture ?

you mean saori ride jabu
salvationhopeSep 9, 2012 10:29 PM
Sep 10, 2012 1:05 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Mid-season finale is coming up before the new OP.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 11, 2012 3:16 PM

Jan 2012
Great episode. Damn, Soma got strong. Looking forward to next episode.

Sep 12, 2012 7:26 PM

Jan 2011
ok, this was a good ep, sonya vs souma was entertaining
next ep looks interesting... im starting to like sonya
Sep 14, 2012 8:25 AM
Sep 2012
I don't know about your guys, but I really think after this episode it is obvious to me, Soma and Sonia are brother and sister. Well at least half brother and half sister with Kazuma as their dad. I think she was kidnapped as a baby and told Mars is her dad. Also according to episode 26 description, we find out she was ordered by Medea to kill Kazuma. I think Medea did that because she knew it would be an easy kill for Sonia with Kazuma wouldn't emotional be able to defend himself, and to hurt Sonia's mother.
Sep 18, 2012 7:11 AM

Apr 2008
blfan said:
I don't know about your guys, but I really think after this episode it is obvious to me, Soma and Sonia are brother and sister. Well at least half brother and half sister with Kazuma as their dad. I think she was kidnapped as a baby and told Mars is her dad. Also according to episode 26 description, we find out she was ordered by Medea to kill Kazuma. I think Medea did that because she knew it would be an easy kill for Sonia with Kazuma wouldn't emotional be able to defend himself, and to hurt Sonia's mother.

Eww...

Didn't Sonia say "different mothers?" And Medea is stepmother according to upper summary. Then, Eden...
Sep 18, 2012 8:42 AM
Sep 2012
shakeyourpup45 said:
blfan said:

Eww...

Didn't Sonia say "different mothers?" And Medea is stepmother according to upper summary. Then, Eden...
'

Well to recap, Mars has no children. He kidnaps kids and tells them he is their daddy. Simple as that.

Yup Madea is Eden's mother. I expect Madea to have a rivalory / dislike towards Mars other women. Look at Gyokuro and Akasha from Rosario + Vampire.
Apr 6, 2022 5:41 PM

Jul 2016
ownosourus said:
Great episode. Damn, Soma got strong. Looking forward to next episode.

Soma doing the mid season power up. Good to see what a montage of training can do.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.