Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 27, 2012 10:25 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't contend myself anymore from being hyper over a part and this episode was really amazing but the following is that part,

when that happened. I was so hyper and still am a little. I would never sleep at someone's place with a crazy sister like that if i was just a normal friend. Best part of the episode easily. Poor Chinatsu's trauma.

About Akane’s assault on Akari while she is sleeping, like I said above that part literally had me cringing of the trauma induced by Chinatsu. When you have someone like in the spoiler
creep at you so much, it’s rather scary. Not to mention a nice reference to the manga part in the spoiler
of where Akane is fearful as much as she was in with Chinatsu. That being said Chinatsu did indeed suffer trauma in the spoiler
no one can mistake such a scared person.

Apart from that the segment was fun. At first seeing Akari in pajamas in the spoiler
was very nice and MOE. While Chinatsu’s interaction with Akari yielded out rather quite amazing expressions on both sides in the spoiler
that of Chinatsu being portrayed like that? AHAHAHAHA! Best portrait of Chinatsu TBH.

Akari was quite freaky in the spoiler
from how her eyes looked like and her behavior was quite freaky. I assume at worst she got kiss raped by Akane already before Chinatsu even realized it. Akane being Yuri can certainly her friend’s appeals and skin to say the least of Chinatsu’s appeals. Akari in regards to this showed a freaky disturbing side to her in her sleep.

Finally lovely Chinatsu fantasy in the spoiler
was lovely and MOE till it did get interrupted by Akane.

About the OP, it was very disturbing in the spoiler
like last episode’s ED it seems Akari stumbled upon the horrification this time around. And I cannot sympathize enough with what one person did with his figurine in the spoiler
and I am sure that’s how Akari felt even after finishing with her intro in that terrible setup.

About the beginning, the start was very hilarious for due to everyone’s positive attitude but it’s more the books Akari shows in the spoiler
they got me laughing for what they refer to in her case. However the episode really did not let down but kept getting much better and at a fast rate with a sudden Sakurako playing around with Akari’s hair in the spoiler
which refers to a earlier episode whom she also liked playing with her hair and that pigeon incident. So it shows that Sakurako really enjoys doing pranks with Akari’s hair. Rather interesting to know.

Sakurako continue to be hilarious with her book head standing in the spoiler
effectively showing how comedic things get with the wrong impression of how things work out. Things got a lot better with the intro of Kyouko in the spoiler
whom her teasing really got the MOE going. Chinatsu’s integration with her reactions coupled with Kyouko in the spoiler
amended to even better levels of comedy that in the following part,

Really made my day along with the spoiler
a super MOE COMBO of Sakurako x Kyouko? HECK YEAH!

About Chinatsu, she got a lot more better time in the spoiler
which really show out her MOE aspects IMO. Sadly it was not the best in keeping her locked up in a place. Regardless of that it still produced rather nice facials and reactions of Chinatsu in the spoiler
which are commendable by her MOE but in thee end she just busted out and obviously it’s never good to keep someone in too long locked up.

About the outside excursion, that came out as loads of random parts into a outing type. First of all the Akari/Chinatsu part in the spoiler
was more than anything to calm Chinatsu down with, which I think it failed by being waste on the ground.

The store part with Ayano in the spoiler
made way for some nice Chinatsu/Kyouko interactions with her which even got mixed in with Sakurako/Himawari BREST GRAB in the spoiler
now that was done funny not ecchi and perfect unlike that bad experience of SAO that I had. It was great and I enjoyed that part along with the aftermath of food talking in the spoiler
from your truly Sakurako which again made it much hilarious than I though. That mouse hat is scary too.

So all in all a quite scary episode in finding out Akane’s obsession over Akari and what she in fact may be doing to her while she sleeps.

BTW Random Stitch of Himawari in the spoiler
nicely showing her chest.

Nice commercials/intermissions were done during this episode in the spoiler
which show how much MOE even the marketing continues to be of this series.
Yumekichi11Aug 27, 2012 11:48 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 27, 2012 11:25 AM

Dec 2011
Poor Akari didnt notice Sakurako stabbing her with pencils.

And Sakurako so does not have Kyouko's intelligence.

Too much Chinatsu. Again.

And so Kyouko does share her techniques in the end - to one of the few people who probably doesn't need them.

"the ants will enjoy my ice cream, won't they?" Only Akari could seriously seek consolation from something like that.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 27, 2012 11:35 AM

Nov 2008
I'd be creeped out a little too if Akane crept up into where you were sleeping even though she was just after that DVD.

Akari's hair bobbles must not have pain receptors as she hardly ever notices things being inserted into them it's quite the running gag this season.

Aug 27, 2012 11:41 AM
Sep 2011
Wait, Akari invited Chinatsu round to her place? What the hell Akari do you not remember what happened the last time you two were alone in a house toghether? Run Akari run like the wind!!!
Also Akari is a saint after what happened to her ice cream cone, I would have went nuts and she evenlet the ants eat it XD
Overall not one of the best episodes from this season but sitll a pretty good one
4/5

Also Yay Ayano is going to be a main focus of next weeks episode :) It's about time she got a bit of screentime after Sakurako stole it all.
Aug 27, 2012 11:47 AM

Dec 2007
Ugh, too much damn Chinatsu. It was alright last episode because she was actually endearing, but this was just obnoxious.

Akane's appearance and Kyouko groping Himawari were the best parts, easily. Oh, and Ayano and Chinatsu at the thrift store, but only for Ayano tbqh.
Ich verstehe nicht
Aug 27, 2012 11:54 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
I'd be creeped out a little too if Akane crept up into where you were sleeping even though she was just after that DVD.
Really I though Akari's eyes were all cause of the atrocities in bad dreams she could have of her and Akane was feared more for what she would do to both of them, I was not thinking of her intent as merely being a DVD. She was more after Akari IMO.
edl01 said:
Wait, Akari invited Chinatsu round to her place? What the hell Akari do you not remember what happened the last time you two were alone in a house together? Run Akari run like the wind!!!
TBH I though that was due to the insanity of Chinatsu at that time.

Aug 27, 2012 12:11 PM

Jul 2012
OMG, I didn't expect the OP to be ... like that. So haunted!

This episode is so Chinatsu-filled. OMG, if you don't like her, there's no way you'll be able to enjoy this episode. However, that scene where Kyouko ate the fresh-made breads, was enough for me to giggle along the episode. It's sooooooo Kyouko-ish.

And yeah, the little Kyouko x Yui part at the beginning was perfect as well. It has been a while since I saw them be together like that. :3

However, please don't tell me that they're actually pushing Kyouko x Himawari. Their pairing was very amusing though, so I'm a-ok with that. I like the fact that Ayano keep talking about Kyouko during a shopping with Chinatsu though. She seriously love Kyouko ... damn!

Oh, that part between Akarin and Chitose was cute as well. Very cute. Seriously, Chitose w/o drolling is cute.

Also, now we know that Chinatsu also have Chinarin~!! HAHAHAHA

-----

I'm looking forward to the next episode. Second year going on a field trip? YES! Kyouko in the Onsen in the preview? YES YES YES!

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 27, 2012 12:14 PM

Nov 2011

Tsundere as fuck.
LunaAug 27, 2012 1:04 PM

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Aug 27, 2012 12:42 PM

Oct 2011
Nice episode - a lot of Chinatsu but I don't mind.
Had some nice moments plus seing her imagination in action was... interesting (Yui eyes in her fantasy were creepy as hell but what to expect).

Sakurako being Kyoko v.2 is probable. Still she is too normal so further evolution is needed ;)

One question remains... what Akane was REALLY doing in Akari's room?
Sure taking that DVD is realistic - but done by person who likes to wear underwear of her sister makes it a bit suspicious :3

Yumekichi11 said:
Really I though Akari's eyes were all cause of the atrocities in bad dreams she could have of her and Akane was feared more for what she would do to both of them, I was not thinking of her intent as merely being a DVD. She was more after Akari IMO.
But she had nightmare because of Akane?
If so than I can only say: Come on :D she has perfectly innocent picture of her loving sister. There is only one person knows about Akane's "passion" and that's Kyoko.
Aug 27, 2012 12:45 PM

Dec 2011
Oh. I just love the first year square segments. (Chinatsu, Akari, Himawari, and Sakurako).

I thought that Sakurako and Kyoko will do more antics, but it didn't happen.

On the second part, epic burp! Ahahahahaha.

On the third part, Chinatsu was stopped screaming by Akane. That sure scared the hell out of her. I didn't see this coming.

On the last part, I love how the first years have a moment with second years respectively.

Though I wish these combinations have happened instead of this ep.
Akari X Ayano (odd combination)
Chinatsu X Chitose (fantasy duo)
Himawari X Yui (the serious ones)
Sakurako X Kyoko (the carefree pair)
FijiAug 27, 2012 12:52 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2012 12:45 PM

Jul 2012
Dalek-baka said:
One question remains... what Akane was REALLY doing in Akari's room?
Sure taking that DVD is realistic - but done by person who likes to wear underwear of her sister makes it a bit suspicious :3
So, I wasn't the only one who caught that. Totally agree with you, she must have planed to do something ...

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 27, 2012 1:00 PM

Oct 2010
Dalek-baka said:
Yumekichi11 said:
But she had nightmare because of Akane?
If so than I can only say: Come on :D she has perfectly innocent picture of her loving sister. There is only one person knows about Akane's "passion" and that's Kyoko.
Yeah but due to what happened in S1 and that kissing incident with Chinatsu I think Akari might have Yuri fear TBH.

Aug 27, 2012 1:10 PM

Oct 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Yeah but due to what happened in S1 and that kissing incident with Chinatsu I think Akari might have Yuri fear TBH.
I would say that Akari's has wonderful gift of removing from her reality things that don't match her idea of world.
Just to say - her own sister has shrine devoted to her in the room... and she doesn't notice a thing? XD Not to mention missing pants and other things.

There was also Chitose Incident where Akari was one of the victims (I think everyone was). But I don't think that she thinks about Yuri :)
Still if Chinatsu would harm her I don't want to think of what would Akane do to her o.O
Aug 27, 2012 1:20 PM

Jun 2012
Chinatsu's drawings never cease to terrify me.
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Aug 27, 2012 1:54 PM

Aug 2010
Akari really got picked on at the start. I'm amazed she hasn't exploded in anger yet. Obviously not in her character but it would be something to see.
Aug 27, 2012 1:56 PM
Sep 2011
Okay It's official. Best episode in the series. Both seasons. Not a single moment where I was bored or annoyed.

Something I had been wondering about was finally address: Kyouko and Sakurako finally interacting. I love how the others act like it's for the best that they don't become friends.

Chinatsu hiding in the closet (too easy) was amusing but not really hilarious. I did get a laugh at Kyouko's drawing though.

Then it happened. The sleepover. The friggin sleepover. It started out heartwarming and adorable, then went hilarious. And then surprise Akane. I was surprised that all she went in there for was the DVD.

The last bit was interesting. Seeing how characters interact in mixed up pairings, except Chitose and Akari did spend time together during the last season's Christmas episode. They're always cute together, and it's nice to see Chitose being a person on her own and not a walking gimmick.

Ayano and Chinatsu were surprisingly cute together. It's surprising me less and less that Ayano was supposed to be a shy person, as her dere side pops up more and more. The first season she was typically fierce and aggressive.

Boob-chan. XD Reminds me off an Ace Attorney pic I once saw. Other than that nothing about the Kyouko/Himawari bit really stood out.

Yui and Sakurako was amusing, the way their ideas of "cooking" clash.

And then.. Akari's ice cream. T_T The ants will enjoy it...

10/10 for this episode. I can definitely wait until next week. Three more episodes left...
Aug 27, 2012 1:58 PM

Jul 2012
RLinksoul said:
I can definitely wait until next week. Three more episodes left...
I demand season 3!

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 27, 2012 2:12 PM

Jul 2010
A creepy OP background to start Yuru Yuri after last week's ED...quite appropriate (my eyes).

lol @ Kyouko grabbing Himawari's boobs
Aug 27, 2012 2:29 PM

Dec 2010
edl01 said:
Wait, Akari invited Chinatsu round to her place? What the hell Akari do you not remember what happened the last time you two were alone in a house toghether? Run Akari run like the wind!!!.

Don't worry Akari knows her sister Akane is in the next room away! All she had to do was scream and Akane would come to the rescue if anything was to happen.

Fiji said:

Though I wish these combinations have happened instead of this ep.
Akari X Ayano (odd combination)
Chinatsu X Chitose (fantasy duo)
Himawari X Yui (the serious ones)
Sakurako X Kyoko (the carefree pair)

Those are some good combinations!

--->my thoughts on this episode
I really like this episode. Like a few other episodes, the episode show the characters elsewhere besides school and at home. I also really love that they interacted with someone different! The Sakurako and Kyoko combo was funny.

I've said this before but I'll say it again anyway, Chinatsu with her hair down looks like Sakurako. Sakurako and her sisters are all total cuties. Every character is haha.

Now some things I'd love to see:
1) Akane finds out Chinatsu stole Akari's first kiss
2) Toshino Kyoko meets Akane and recalls what happens the very first episode of season 1
3) Toshino Kyouko grabs Ayano's boobs like she did with Himawari. ^^ Ayano would totally love it but be in denial lol.
4) Beach/festival episode again, with everyone and their imouto's/cousins
Aug 27, 2012 2:51 PM

Oct 2011
Mika_Inamori said:
Now some things I'd love to see:
1) Akane finds out Chinatsu stole Akari's first kiss
2) Toshino Kyoko meets Akane and recalls what happens the very first episode of season 1
3) Toshino Kyouko grabs Ayano's boobs like she did with Himawari. ^^ Ayano would totally love it but be in denial lol.
4) Beach/festival episode again, with everyone and their imouto's/cousins

1. First... hmmmm. With her night visits who can know ;)
2. I'm not sure if Kyoko would remember this or she might be stupid enough to bring this topic. Since Akane didn't know about it, she may feel that this witness must be silenced. And she would be.
3. I don't know about Ayano but Chitose would need blood transfusion and some stay in ER.
4. Agree! Chinatsu sisters stalks Akane who stalks Akari. Plus Himawari depressing sister :) this would be awesome
Aug 27, 2012 3:11 PM
Jun 2011
Hoppy said:

Akari's hair bobbles must not have pain receptors as she hardly ever notices things being inserted into them it's quite the running gag this season.

Do your hair bobbles have pain receptors?
If so what is your hair made out of?
Mine (and most living things that have hair) is made of keratin, which other than being yanked on has no feeling.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Aug 27, 2012 3:26 PM

Sep 2011
Another good episode,the first part with Sakurako messing with Akarin hair again was funny really dont know how she doesnt notice,also the new tag team champion has born!! Kyoko and Sakurako!!

just imagining the things they could do together is kinda scary O.O

Chinatsu hiding in the closet was not bad also,really enjoy all her ideas to go out specially the one when she run out even destroying the door,also epic burp is epic!

The sleepover was the best part no doubt,between Chinatsu being scare was funny Akarin really has a scary face when she sleeps,also the Akane "attack"was sooooo funny!!

Poor Chinatsu...i really wonder if she really just go to get the DVD or was for something else mmmmmmmmmm.

The last part we got some really weird parings,Kyoko grabbing Himawari boobs,Ayano and Chinatsu talking of their own crush,Sakurakovs Yui way of cooking(i think i am more Sakurako side actually -.-) and lastly Akarin with Chitose...poorAkarin icecream again shows how good girl she is by saying the ants will enjoy it T__T

Well again good episode next one seems will get a trip and more Ayano being tsundere....cant wait!!

BTW Sakurako Neko face was cute!!

GIF's and more on the club:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=483557&show=0#post1
raxius1230Aug 27, 2012 8:42 PM
Aug 27, 2012 3:46 PM

Feb 2012
Another great ep!

Chinatsu pulling a Chinarin caught me off guard. Akaza making another appearance was great too!

Kyouko grabbin Himawari's tits was AWESOME. She needs someone to massage those daily ;P

Next ep looks to focus on the second years. Hopefully we finally get to see some Ayano x Kyouko moments!
Aug 27, 2012 3:51 PM

Feb 2008
Kyouko and Sakurako is similiar but she still can't beat Kyouko thought haha. :D

Sakurako doesn't she usually grab Himawari boobs like that but get a punch in return or something like that. :D

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 27, 2012 4:19 PM

Aug 2012
Need more himawari sister and sakurak...
Aug 27, 2012 4:31 PM
Nov 2011
One of the best episodes.
Aug 27, 2012 5:16 PM
Jun 2011
I have to say, so far this and the sister ep are my favorites of the series.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Aug 27, 2012 6:03 PM

Jan 2011
tad bit to much chinatsu these past few weeks but ending of the sleep over was great on top of that i feel Akane is something to fear even more now at the fact that she can easily enter Akari's room unnoticed lol

Onsen next week!
Aug 27, 2012 6:12 PM
Sep 2011
katsu044 said:
Onsen next week!

I didn't even think to look at the previous. Now I'm considering skipping the next episode.

The last school trip (also episode 10) was the absolute low point in the series for me. Hopefully this one will be more than just a half hour of Kyouko being at her most obnoxious and annoying everyone.
Aug 27, 2012 9:55 PM

May 2009
Great episode as expected.

Just noticed but

that glove Yui's using, isn't it the one Kyouko gave to her on her birthday? She really is using it, I lol'd
Aug 27, 2012 10:34 PM
Apr 2011
^^^ wow thats good observation hahaha
Aug 27, 2012 10:51 PM

Feb 2010
Akari really likes ants, she even keeps ants in her class.

...and breast grab, I guess Kyouko learn it from Sakurako.

about Akane, the manga version is more scary:

somehow, this remind me of Ichigo Mashimaro:

also, it's seems we will get a lot of Akari x Chinatsu next time...poor Akari XD
Aug 27, 2012 11:24 PM

Feb 2012
Great episode!

Finally...more Akari screentime ♥

I really love Akarin's pureness :D especially at that icecream-ant scene

Shizumi said:
Great episode as expected.

Just noticed but

that glove Yui's using, isn't it the one Kyouko gave to her on her birthday? She really is using it, I lol'd

Now that you mention it, lol :D
Aug 28, 2012 12:31 AM

Jun 2009
Why is Akari such a good girl and treated like shit?

Also, I'm offended Sakurako was compared to Kyouko.
Aug 28, 2012 2:59 AM

Apr 2010
Chinatsu had to meet the most scary thing in the Akaza household at night Akaza Akane still i wonder why she was on top of her tho.
Still Akane would make a good kidnapper from the looks of it.

Sakurako and Kyouko bonding looked like a nightmare to the rest of the group tho i do think that they would make good friends with each other since there pretty similar.
And the both manage to annoy Yui and Mimawari or at least surprise them.
Aug 28, 2012 4:31 AM

Apr 2011
Himawari and Akari are protesting Sakurako and Kyouko to be friends. Just imagine the craziness it will bring when those two become close.
Aug 28, 2012 5:46 AM

Jul 2012
danilodsz said:
"At first glance, it seems to be a perfectly ordinary cover of a manga's fifth volume. Look at the bottom.
Underneath the band is a large woman's face. The ghost of a woman who demands to be seen."

I see what you did there xD
Holy crap, hahahahahahahahaha. Awesome manga reference there.

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 28, 2012 6:20 AM

Jul 2012
I love watching yuru yuri... It helps you relax after a school day :D
O'Hai :D
Aug 28, 2012 7:24 AM

Sep 2011
danilodsz said:
"At first glance, it seems to be a perfectly ordinary cover of a manga's fifth volume. Look at the bottom.
Underneath the band is a large woman's face. The ghost of a woman who demands to be seen."

Holy shit that's awesome :D Good job for noticing.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Aug 28, 2012 8:10 AM

Sep 2010
Another epic episode..... Had moar Kyouko moments..... <3

4.5/5

danilodsz said:

Holyshit..... awesome finding.... and an epic reference to itself.... :P
twonlineAug 28, 2012 8:21 AM
Aug 28, 2012 9:14 AM

Dec 2011
danilodsz said:

Yup, usually I just throw away the band things but I kept that one. Noticed it when the volume arrived but didn't realise they were referring to that in the anime.

Here's what it looks like with the band in position for reference (sorry about the flash reflection - I'm no good with photography):
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 28, 2012 9:40 AM

Jul 2011
Well, not as much appealing like the other episode. Maybe because I already read those in the manga. I But I enjoy it. XD

Looking forward to the next episode! XD
Aug 28, 2012 11:16 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, Chinatsu's stuff was really funny.
Nex episode will be more about the other characters, it shouldd be fun.
danilodsz said:

That's amazing, a reference to itself is something I don't see that often.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Aug 28, 2012 2:42 PM
Aug 2011
How godly can a episode get? This was too much for words.

5/5

This episode is also the final confirmation that Yuru Yuri ♪♪ is 10/10.
Aug 28, 2012 2:49 PM

Feb 2010
Another Great Episode. Akane scared the heck out of chinatsu haha
Aug 28, 2012 2:51 PM

Jul 2012
kuuderes_shadow said:
Here's what it looks like with the band in position for reference (sorry about the flash reflection - I'm no good with photography):
OMG, I don't know that was really intentional, but that was so great!

Indeed, this show deserved 10/10, including the creepiness from Chinatsu's drawing ... Oh god.

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Aug 28, 2012 3:39 PM
Apr 2010
Sakurako gets more awesome with every episode, needs more scenes of her picking on Akari, I always seem to laugh so hard at those. The Kyouko x Himawari scene was too good, "Oppai-chan" lmao. Cannot wait for more Yuru Yuri!
Aug 28, 2012 4:18 PM

Jul 2011
All the different characters hanging out with friends they usually don't hang out with was interesting and Chinatsu had some pretty great ideas for getting out of that situation
Aug 28, 2012 6:35 PM

Jul 2011
Akarin's sister is a real troll, poor Chinatsu xD
Aug 28, 2012 7:41 PM

Oct 2011
Poor Chinatsu..... So traumatized this ep. XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

robokai - Aug 13, 2012

148 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 17, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 30, 2012

123 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 15, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 17, 2012

194 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kuuderes_shadow - Sep 10, 2012

188 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Sep 3, 2012

110 by Michi00_ »»
Feb 9, 2023 1:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.