Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 18, 2012 9:36 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So much emotion in this chapter. I also get the feeling Hakuryu has fallen for Morgana,
Aug 18, 2012 11:47 AM

May 2012
azeriraz said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So much emotion in this chapter. I also get the feeling Hakuryu has fallen for Morgana,

I got the same feeling! Maybe in the next chapter we will see a show off from Sinbad and Kougyoku, I'm excited!! Little Judal seemed pretty happy in that throne with the al sarmen.. Maybe we are going to see a bit of his past in this arc. :)
Aug 18, 2012 1:18 PM

Aug 2010
Too bad Dunya died...I liked her interactions with Aladdin XD
And man Judal looked like Aladdin when he was young.

I can't believe that the girl on the cover of the volume was Kougyoku, but she's hot hahaha
Aug 19, 2012 9:01 AM

Aug 2011
Ooh, I'm pretty excited for the next chapter already!
Oh, wow. So much fluff between Hakuryuu and Morgiana. Not that I mind, though. I guess they're okay together.

And I agree with Barion-Zara; Judal looked a lot like Aladdin when he was young. I actually thought he really was Aladdin for a second there.
Aug 19, 2012 10:26 AM

May 2012
To me, Judal always looked like Aladdin. He seems like a evil grown up version of him.
Oct 24, 2014 9:26 AM

Jul 2010
@Pirating Ninja (I've typed this before you go and post in this thread)

Could you please lower your autism level and stop posting your retarded views on ALL the damn chapters? For gods sake! Just type out a comment on the latest chapter thread. Why the hell are you posting replies on 2 year old threads is beyond me!
Oct 24, 2014 9:35 AM

Nov 2009
Alvord12 said:

Could you please lower your autism level and stop posting your retarded views on ALL the damn chapters? For gods sake! Just type out a comment on the latest chapter thread. Why the hell are you posting replies on 2 year old threads is beyond me!
Someone is mad, I do that with many series since when you are reading 300 series at once it kind of helps to have summaries to fall back on, I never had anyone so anal that they were bothered by it, but fair enough, I'll just keep the notes on a note pad instead. Sorry, although . . . Might wanna tone down the insults, these are the kind of comments that get someone banned, just saying.
Feb 26, 2015 8:31 AM

Jun 2008
Alvord12 said:

You damn idiot that logic doesn't apply to chapter and episode discussions. That is why those threads exists. So someone can post while reading or seeing something.
If you are too stupid to realize that it doesn't even hinder finding latest chapter discussion because the latest appear when you press the + button on your list and you look for it manually then that is your damn problem!.
Apr 14, 2022 8:01 AM

Apr 2020
Damnn!! the vol13 cover page kinda sus
water
Nov 7, 2022 10:09 PM

Jan 2020
I can't believe Alibaba wouldn't spar with the princess, terrible. He could use all the help he can get with Djinn Equip after all.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

» What's the best and worst Arc in Magi?

coolasianbro - Feb 11, 2021

8 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 20, 1:12 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2017

86 by mizukasa »»
Mar 23, 8:16 AM

» The Nen Show Podcast - Magi and Sinbad

MuffinManTho - Mar 17

0 by MuffinManTho »»
Mar 17, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 27 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 25, 2011

9 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

12 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 19, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.