Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 2012 11:36 PM

Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I see.. this trick is almost impossible for us to figure out without having the information the vice president was holding out. This was a pretty good hour special episode, I enjoyed the old lady blaming it on the goddess and the several plots going on at the same time.
Dec 4, 2012 4:46 PM

Jul 2012
i knew it had to do with a family member dying lol.

overall good ep.

the empty space in the seat was unpredictable lol
Nov 12, 2013 7:56 PM

Nov 2010
mayukachan said:
i knew it had to do with a family member dying lol.
It always does.

OT: It was pretty good, I don't think it was too hard. The same cliche motive though, sigh.
Nov 17, 2013 4:08 AM

Jul 2008
I don't even try to figure out motive, it never makes sense till the culprit explains most of the time. I do wish is wasn't the secretary though, I liked her.
Oct 24, 2015 3:27 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
[quote=IntroverTurtle]
mayukachan said:
The same cliche motive though, sigh.

Like I said before RL motives are quite the same. Most of the time people get killed from people they know. Revenge and stuff like that are sadly stuff that we feel a lot.

nice ep :)

Nov 18, 2015 10:10 PM

Jan 2014
This was a very good case :D
Oct 18, 2020 4:14 AM

Dec 2007
i guessed half of the trick in the middle of the special, but it's still was good case.

i don't understand people here, even in the real life people kill because those kind of grudges, it's totally realism.

i'm still very surprised anyone doesn't find it suspicious that conan is positioned in that way and is the one who's doing mouri job, it was so obvious this episode...
Sep 29, 2023 3:03 AM
Nov 2022
this was like, an awful filler. You knew the killer had to be her because first ran "complimented" her saying she was like the statue, basically foreshadowing that she ended up being like the "Godess who curses people when she's angered" , and then when she stopped at the railway station because she was "dizzy" that was basically over for her, I really didn't even have to second guess on another potential killer. Although I didn't know how the president ended up there nor the trick it's not like we could've guessed without knowing what Conan saw. the motive was cliche aswell omg, like it was the MOTHER of cliches, i knew it from a mile away. it's always the characters who are trying to seem quiet and innocent
May 26, 6:17 AM
Jul 2016
Well the evidence was too convinient, but overall not a bad episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1103 Discussion

hai_X_is - Nov 11, 2023

6 by Nakuy »»
29 minutes ago

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1114 Discussion

hai_X_is - Feb 10

6 by Wildflower3 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1128 Discussion

hai_X_is - Jun 22

5 by WolfWood37 »»
Today, 12:29 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WolfWood37 - Feb 25, 2010

60 by JoeChip »»
Yesterday, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Episode 1126 Discussion

hai_X_is - Jun 8

7 by Ranxomare »»
Yesterday, 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.