Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 3, 2019 5:34 PM

Nov 2013
Are these fucking soldiers even trying?
I'm really glad for TakaMina.
Overall this show is very beautiful but really, REALLY stupid.
GvendolineJun 3, 2019 6:04 PM
Oct 15, 2019 10:36 AM

Oct 2015
That was a good performance especially when the Kiraras were super glowing around them, I thought it was pretty impressive. Maybe they're all Center novae materials, and I doubt one of them is the chosen, I think they're all centers. Tsubasa was really looking forward to the choosing of a new nova, I wonder what truth is she going to reveal after it has been chosen? Maybe it has to do with Acchan, her disappearance from the scene and why they decided to abandon the term.

I liked how Chieri let Nagisa sing the lead, group members should be like that, support each other instead of fighting one another! I also liked the Yuuka/Mamoru moment, but I just wished they kissed though even if this wasn't intended for the romance demo. I thought for a second there, Mamoru would die, I'm glad he didn't since he was always cheering for her ( that cover up photo!). The moment of Nagisa and her father was nice, but those were stern words from him. It's your daughter for heaven's sake, you should be warm and encouraging, you're not talking to a soldier. A hug Would've been a pleasure from him, but oh well! I'm glad Takamina is not quitting the group, I guess Kanata will have to wait for her position.

Can't wait for the next season, so we can be unraveled the mysteries surrounding the show. Like what exactly is Center nova? Who/what is sensei-sensei? Will the understudies become successors or walk their own paths? Tsubasa's reveal?

Animation was good on this anime, I especially loved the breathtaking wonderful background. The music was also good, the vast characters were used well ( but they should've limited the Kanata/Takamina story line). Plot was actually enjoyable to me, and the setting.

7/10.

lihle808Oct 15, 2019 10:41 AM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 12, 2020 1:05 PM
Jan 2017
This was a surprisingly good show.
Ive been a fan of AKB48 waaay before this show, but I thougt this was just ginna be another lame idol show with the only good thing being the music.

and I was right at 1st since there were a couple off lip-synching scenes at the beginning if the series. but I like the contrawt between sweet idol music and violent gunfire. Plus the one episode about embracing your haters as well as your fans I felt was a pretty good episode too because I dont feel like alot of that kinda stuff is talked about enough, since they all say just ignore them.

Overall this was a good show 6/10
Jul 15, 2020 1:07 AM

Apr 2009
WTF is this show? Robots and idols in one show is terrible.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2021 12:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well that was a pretty good ending, lot of emotions and songs for the final! Now I hope that s2 will be good too!
May 18, 2021 1:25 AM

May 2020
This was just another idol-show trying not be an idol show by covering it in a sci-fi setting. Literally nothing about this show is original or worth watching.

4/10.
Feb 11, 2022 1:26 PM

Aug 2018
I liked a lot of things in this anime.. Characters, some drama or feels here and there, idol stuff.. But also such setting is too stressful for me personally.. Of some world, where entertainment is forbidden and stuff, and there are military everywhere.. So it's both nice watch in some things, but also stressful in the setting overall.. But that's for me personally, of course.. ;p
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jun 24, 2012

80 by povsuduvolosy »»
Sep 3, 2022 2:49 PM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jul 15, 2012

62 by Ashhk »»
May 8, 2021 12:09 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 11 Discussion

akbfan - Jul 8, 2012

45 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 2021 12:20 PM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

akbfan - Jul 1, 2012

54 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 2021 11:49 AM

Poll: » AKB0048 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 17, 2012

60 by Ashhk »»
May 7, 2021 6:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.