Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (39) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2008 1:07 AM

Apr 2007
Amazing ending, the best ending they possibly could have done (?). In any case, this is a 10/10 ending, but lulz Gino was forgotten in the end XD, he really had no actual purpose through out the series.

Overall 9/10, as the first season.

No train wrecks here.

Sad to see it end, hoping their will be a prequel with C.C .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2008 1:09 AM

Jul 2008
Siing said:
Amazing ending, the best ending they possibly could have done (?). In any case, this is a 10/10 ending, but lulz Gino was forgotten in the end XD, he really had no actual purpose through out the series.

Overall 9/10, as the first season.

No train wrecks here.

no moar plz.
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Sep 29, 2008 1:13 AM
Jul 2018
Aeiou said:
Siing said:

no moar plz.

if it's a prequel, i'd be fine bout it <3
Sep 29, 2008 1:15 AM

Jan 2008
I think that for all the crap that happened in the earlier episodes, CG R2 has attained the ending they (the producer? Sunrise?) wanted. How Suzaku escaped? All those people supposed to be dead miraculously coming back to life? It doesn't really matter. It's about the war. If only they had not bothered about the random people used for plot convenience.... *coughviletta*

Still, my rating will stay at a 6/10. Converted to a 5 stars system, that's 3/5, so it's not as harsh as other people might see it.

Man, I'm going to miss seeing Lelouch waving his arms around dramatically and commanding people. Oh, and flicking his head when activating his Geass. What a bishie. XD
Sep 29, 2008 1:27 AM

Apr 2008
i liked it but there were too many plot turns and also the ending was good but i still think season 1 was better then season 2. and i personally would like to see some more of code geass, maybe a prequel or some different point in history

oko za oko, zub za zub - eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth
Sep 29, 2008 1:47 AM

Jul 2008
Mediocre ending to a mediocre anime.

Code Geass:
convoluted plot
too many dues ex machinas
QUALITY animation
no coherent theme

Seriously, can anyone of you tell me what the central theme of Geass was? I don't deny there were themes; the problem was that there were way too many, which is often mistinterpreted as DEEP.

Anyways.
Sep 29, 2008 1:50 AM

Jul 2007
http://i37.tinypic.com/54w015.jpg

click at own descretion
Sep 29, 2008 2:23 AM

Apr 2008
Awesome ending! It's in my top 5 anime now! I'm totally buying the boxsets when they come out.

Sep 29, 2008 2:35 AM
Jul 2008
Viperslayer said:

click at own descretion

i actually had to go back and check the episode again just to make sure i hadn't missed something, lol. Nice pic, did you make it yourself?
the thing is, with the way cc is talking, especially how her voice rises in volume as she says "ne, lelouch?" kind of makes you think that maybe she is talking to someone close by...perhaps the driver of the wagon is lelouch after all?? o.O
Lol, maybe not...
Sep 29, 2008 2:43 AM

Jul 2007
Amaya-no-Hime said:
This ending was awesome. One of the greatest endings ever. R2 started off great but eventually became pretty ridiculous. However, for such a great ending I rated it a 10. I don't care if people on the Geass hate train call it a trainwreck. I loved it.

However, you have to wonder about Gino and Li Xingke and Sayoko. Plus, C.C.'s real name. I think Lulu lived and is the cart driver at the end. If he had the Code it would explain how Nunally saw his memories. OVA, pretty please?

i really did think it was becoming a trainwreck in the middle with all those plot twists + reviving characters like guilford, but this ending was pretty solid. it had power imho, but not quite to move me to tears(though that doesn't mean it was weak. it just wasn't that sad of an ending)

Sep 29, 2008 2:45 AM

Mar 2008
corroded said:
Amaya-no-Hime said:
This ending was awesome. One of the greatest endings ever. R2 started off great but eventually became pretty ridiculous. However, for such a great ending I rated it a 10. I don't care if people on the Geass hate train call it a trainwreck. I loved it.

However, you have to wonder about Gino and Li Xingke and Sayoko. Plus, C.C.'s real name. I think Lulu lived and is the cart driver at the end. If he had the Code it would explain how Nunally saw his memories. OVA, pretty please?

i really did think it was becoming a trainwreck in the middle with all those plot twists + reviving characters like guilford, but this ending was pretty solid. it had power imho, but not quite to move me to tears(though that doesn't mean it was weak. it just wasn't that sad of an ending)

Seconded^^
~Friendship is so sweet that it can cause tooth decay~

~Respect the losers, cause without them, there'll be no winners~
Sep 29, 2008 2:53 AM

Nov 2007
i cried so much ;_________;;

can't believe the show finished

we all knew what was going to happen so unsuprized but it fitted
Sep 29, 2008 2:54 AM

Nov 2007
Well, it started to go downhill in the middle of the series, but the ending kinda fell flat in my opinion. Anyways...

Wow, an ambiguous ending. While I do see both possibilities, I am currently leaning more toward Lelouch being alive. Even if he was stabbed by Suzaku, there were some inconsistencies that do bother me, such as Orange's behavior, what happened with Nunnally, and C.C.'s conversation (I don't really think she can communicate with the dead). Anyway's I guess its really open to interpretation.

Overall, this barely makes it to 9/10 for me. It's good that it ended now, since I'll probably lose some of my respect for Sunrise if they drag this on any longer.
Sep 29, 2008 3:03 AM

Jul 2008
Ever since Lelouch became the Emperor I really started to dislike this season, everything happened in a way I hated it to be, but this last episode really made up for it. 10/10 for this masterpiece!

All hail Lelouch! xd
Sep 29, 2008 3:12 AM

Aug 2007
Well.. I will miss CG for sure. It became part of my life, somehow.
Sep 29, 2008 3:15 AM
Apr 2007
This was an epic ending indeed.
Sep 29, 2008 3:33 AM
Sep 2008
They should totally make an OVA to see if he is alive and what was C.C's real name.
Sep 29, 2008 3:36 AM

Nov 2007
The latter half of the first season qualified as train wreck material, but I enjoyed R2 a lot more.

I found this series great fun to watch, and no amount of elitist whining is going to change that.

Some of you need to loosen up and enjoy some stuff for what it is, rather than complaining that everything that airs isn't an ingenius piece of art. But then again I get the impression that some of you climb on the boo geass train because you just want to make yourself look badass on the internet and trash talk something.

Sep 29, 2008 3:41 AM
Jul 2018
It is very great anime to watch.

Viperslayer said:

click at own descretion

IT is true?
Sep 29, 2008 3:44 AM

Jul 2008
Viperslayer said:

click at own descretion

Lol, at least put some effort into the shoop.
Sep 29, 2008 3:47 AM

Jul 2008
Deptor said:
This was an epic ending indeed.

No, they stop using the word 'geass' as a literal term (look back at the flashback when Lelouch is talking to Suzaku about killing him)
Sep 29, 2008 3:49 AM

May 2007
two things I'd like to say for this series:

- epic

and

- lol
Sep 29, 2008 4:01 AM
Apr 2008
my takes on the ending?

1) Lelouche is alive.
2) HELLL YES ORANGE WORKIN INTHE ORANGE FIELDS. I FREAKIN LOL'D.
Sep 29, 2008 4:03 AM
Jul 2007
that was an epic ending
Sep 29, 2008 4:05 AM

Sep 2008
EPIC indeed...
Sep 29, 2008 4:15 AM

Mar 2008
I miss hearing ' All hail lelounch!'
~Friendship is so sweet that it can cause tooth decay~

~Respect the losers, cause without them, there'll be no winners~
Sep 29, 2008 4:24 AM

Sep 2007
Good ending. Overall 8/10.
Sep 29, 2008 4:39 AM
Apr 2008
Yet another end to another series that I watch. Can't believe everything's ending already.

Anyway it's one big epic ending. & I think I like the series plot somehow (except the "fillers"). All else have been said by the 430+ posts, so I need not say it again. :)

P.S. If anyone wanted another season, I'd prefer a movie to tie up any loose knots.
Sep 29, 2008 4:44 AM
Apr 2008
Yet another end to another series that I watch. Can't believe everything's ending already.

Anyway it's one big epic ending. & I think I like the series plot somehow (except the "fillers"). All else have been said by the 430+ posts, so I need not say it again. :)

P.S. If anyone wanted another season, I'd prefer a movie to tie up any loose knots.
Sep 29, 2008 5:01 AM

Apr 2007
What an ending... Lol @ Lulu's voice the moment he was stabbed.
I like the whole idea about Zero Requiem, dying by the world he created.
Grats to Viletta for being pregnant. and to Anya x Orenji-kun also, that was unexpected xD
overall it was good, i gave it 8/10, because it wasn't any better than 1st season AT ALL.
Sep 29, 2008 5:05 AM
Sep 2008
Beautiful series, great ending.

I'm sure most of us seen every thing that was coming to begin with. xD
None the less, I enjoyed these past months. I think it's worth the dvd purchase when coming out.

I could hope for a Movie. =)
Sep 29, 2008 5:10 AM

Aug 2007
Not the ending I expected and quite frankly I was disappointed.
I was more into the cold-hearted, do everything he can to win while not giving a crap about anything Lelouch but as R2 kept on showing that fact was just digressing. I can honestly say I liked season 1 better. R2 just kept jumping around each episode and took a while to fully understand. The cheesy ending was also a let down. And I find it funny that people who get shot or blown up are still alive. That's just hilarious.
Overall I would say that I give R2 a 7/10. Some parts were good but they were not that satisfying enough to make me remember it.

Season 1 > Season 2 any day.
Sep 29, 2008 5:25 AM
Apr 2008
Ow, sorry about the double post guys. :(
Sep 29, 2008 5:28 AM

Jul 2007
Fai said:
Two most important women for Lelouch were Shirley and Kallen.

Yea, and CC is just chopped liver?.
Kallen's love for Lelouch confirmed.

Last season.

The FABULOUS trainwreck is over. Where will we get our internet memes from now?

If anyone will go on trolling with "omg trainwreck" and other similar comments it will only prove that people are following the masses with "hating geass is cool new thing in town" thing.

Hating Geass isn't new, and is done because the show thoroughly deserves it.

I was satisfied with...

And I laughed
Sep 29, 2008 5:37 AM

Dec 2007
Pretty epic ending indeed. Of course with Lelouche dead this prevents any chance of an R3, but that's actually for the better. If a series gets drawn out into too many seasons it can become pathetically unpopular fast due to an increasing loss of originality.

It's sad indeed that Lelouche is dead, but if you didn't see his death coming from a mile away (and I'm talking about if you didn't see his death coming from the first episode), then you overlooked a lot of details.

Eitherway, it was a wonderful series and while it's sad that something has come to an end it makes it's mark in our memories. The only other direction they can go from here, and I don't see it happening, is some kind of prequel series to answer those few remaining questions.

And lastly, as has been said many times before, if you dislike the series why the hell did you watch it to completion? We don't need your countless bickering just because you don't like something and didn't bother to alleviate that dislike by, oh, not watching it.
Sep 29, 2008 5:46 AM

Aug 2008
Did anyone else laugh when Nunally fell on the stairs? I swear i didn't mean to, but when they showed that scene with her face planted on the steps I just couldn't help my self xD

I enjoyed the ending, there was plenty of emotion flying around and it had it's healthy does of sappy moments (if maybe a bit too many :P) But what really made the episode for me was the exchange between Lelouch & Suzaku, and the subsequent flashback which wrapped up the series quite nicely. Everything after that was just icing on the cake.

Overall, I think I'll give R2 a 7/10 rating. The season started of pretty well in my opinion, even though it didn't follow the directors original plan. However, once the plot went into the Chinese federation it felt like the writers where relying too heavily on "Dues ex" moments rather than meaningful and consistent plot development. Yet despite all thatl I did enjoy tuning in every weekend and will most likely watch the dub when it comes out. A 7/10 rating for R2 with an overall rating of 8/10 for the whole series seems more than justified for Code Geass.
FreedSep 29, 2008 6:03 AM
Sep 29, 2008 5:58 AM

Mar 2008
I WANNA SEQUEL....

like C.C at the avalon gave lulu the eternal life thingy, but C.c did not die, and turns into normal human, Lulu sees the world he created, unsatisfied, and goes crazy again....

or just make it drama, and let nunally see his brother again....

BTW... i cried at episode 25, and im proud of it ^^
Sep 29, 2008 5:59 AM

Apr 2008
misaseh098 said:
I WANNA SEQUEL....

I say no moar...

the DEATH of Lelouch was perfect.
let's all close the book here

Sep 29, 2008 6:05 AM

Aug 2008
KiraHokuten said:
Those who claimed that Lulu recieves the Code from charles(sharuru) can you please explain in detail how? and why would charles give it OR the code to be transfered? I think I have the same thing on my mind
We don't know exactly how, but we do know it was the same way that Charles stol VV's Code. I doubt VV gave it to him (Charles), unless it was some way to 'atone' for lying to his brother.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Sep 29, 2008 6:31 AM
Sep 2007
I can't understand one thing-WTH Lelouch became a dictator, planned his own death, tried to kill most of his beloved, and all this-for a peaceful world?
he could do it in a normal way, while he's alive -.-

but I don't think he really died, I mean, it IS Lelouch :/ he can't just leave everything-even if it's for everybody else.
Sep 29, 2008 6:33 AM

Aug 2008
Perfect ending, loved how Zero-zaku pops out and kills lelouch as part of their plan.

11/10 pls =O
Sep 29, 2008 6:44 AM

Oct 2007
Great ending.

I don't think Lulu is dead, I think that he is with C.C. , becouse in the end she didn't say "right Lelouchu" like for someone dead but more likely to the person driving her waggon, also this origami thing, i think it was for Lulu from Nunaly, C.C. never done one befor. Lulu is now immortal with C.C. traveling throug the country side, as an immortal wich and immortal warlock.

Sep 29, 2008 6:46 AM

Aug 2008
Art2000 said:
Great ending.

I don't think Lulu is dead, I think that he is with C.C. , becouse in the end she didn't say "right Lelouchu" like for someone dead but more likely to the person driving her waggon, also this origami thing, i think it was for Lulu from Nunaly, C.C. never done one befor. Lulu is now immortal with C.C. traveling throug the country side, as an immortal wich and immortal warlock.

Now they have an eternity to figure out which is the best way to have sex.
Sep 29, 2008 6:48 AM
Oct 2007
Epic ending but... Whats the true name of C.C.?
Guess I misd her name or it hasnt been said.....
In season 1 episode 11 Lelouch heard her name for the first time.
Sep 29, 2008 6:57 AM

Jun 2007
First- sorry for bad engrish for this post

LELOUCH ISN'T DEAD.

I have a few thought about that, hope you will understand my engrish. all the things is from many places and my own thoughts.
(BTW lot of spoilers)

First, think about the name, "Code Geass R2"
Lelouch had C.C. Geass, and the thing we know, is none can have a code and a geass at the same time. but, now somthing diffrent happened.
Lulu got a Code from Charles (when he choke him) and now he got Code from him and Geass from C.C.- Code Geass
and we also know that in japanese L=R
Lelouch Lamparouge= L.L.=R.R.=R2
and that's explein the whole name.

now, if you saw, when charles got his code, in first, he had nothing on his hand, until he died in the first time, and that made his code active (and we saw the Geass symbol on his hand)

so, maybe lelouch didn't even know that he got the Code from Charles, that's why he made the Zero requiem, he was sure he will die.
but because he died, his Code got active and saved his life, and the reason we didn't saw it it's because his hand was covered in blood. and don't forget Nunnally saw his past, and it's only possible with immortal guys.

and for the end- C.C. talked with Lelouch in the end, like she talked with marriane. but that's impossible, because marriane had special Geass, so she stayed alive.

my guess is Lelouch is the one that driving the carriage. and you know no one saw the driver face. and there is no other way C.C. will smile, because she loves lelouch.

oh, and I think orange-kun knew lelouch had Code, I don't think he was letting Suzero kill Lelouch.. and because everybody came to the stage, he called C.C. and told her to come and Take lelouch because he is still alive, and we know that if he stayed there they were burning his body or somthing.

Any Objections? : D
Sep 29, 2008 7:21 AM

Jan 2008
Now this was an epic end, but the rest of the series clearly sucked in lots of the episodes from the direction to the plot twists were also left me speechless(no, in a bad way!) But, this one was a hell of an epic end, this episode gets a 10 from me, but the rest of the series 4... So, with a little exception of the last episodes being extremely splendid, a total of 5...
Sep 29, 2008 8:11 AM

Feb 2008
Code Geass always came up with some interesting (sometimes not that well thought) twist, so I thought there will be some at the end, but... hats off, I didn't expect such great ending. I seriously cries. And I don't cry that often when watching anime, so really hats off.
Sep 29, 2008 8:22 AM

Jul 2008
The ending was really amazing. The last episode is a lot better than the others in R2. It was totally unexpected for me that Lelouch would die because he wanted to >.<. The great thing is that they actually ended it without giving us another "epic" cliffhanger. A good end for good series.
Sep 29, 2008 8:51 AM

Sep 2008
Awesome ending, and interesting theory Nettachan.. Though I doubt (and I actually hope we won't) we'll see a sequel to this. :)

5/5!
hnzSep 29, 2008 9:15 AM

Sep 29, 2008 9:05 AM

May 2008
Amazing. Just amazing. Till the end Lelouch stayed Lelouch. And his japanese proudness... Really. I was almost crying. Last scene with CC was sweet too. All in all they made amazing job. It was the best series that I ever seen (know that I haven't seen many) and, I think, that it'll stay like this.

AMAZING :F
Pages (39) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
Yesterday, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

431 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

575 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Aug 24, 2008

301 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.