Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2012 2:16 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
ARGH! I feel this is turning into I"s >_<
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Mar 15, 2013 9:10 AM

Nov 2009
God dammit! Why?!?! Ugh, I really wish it didn't go down like this... Was really hoping that he could at least wait and clear up the misunderstanding BEFORE jumping in to something stupid ... I have a feeling this is gonna be another 20 chapters of drama about how he is now w/ that other girl, after realizing Ruka didn't love that dude, but unfortunately he is too good of a guy to call it quits plus I'm sure Ruka is going to be heartbroken and might even lose interest in him.
Oct 13, 2013 6:28 PM

Aug 2008
Let us ride the storm together my friends... Man knowing Grandpa who was never able to get a girl from his eyes what he imagined after the kiss is what he really thought it would play out. So I get him a bit, but he really should have kept watching after the shock he got, or waited to talk to her. But knowing him he would not be able to do anything. I feel like Ruka should have also text him something anything like hey how are you doing today, to let Grandpa start thinking that hey maybe it was a misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding aside, what happened at the end Grandpa and Shimazu getting together, that was in play to both of them having sort of broken up and being in the same room discussing it. But damn i was surprised it happened. I thought they were just gonna talk about what happened with Ruka but no. Now there is no immediate going back for Grandpa as knowing him he will try to make Shimazu happy.

Ruka is in for a big ass surprise, tho personally me I blame her just a bit in the misunderstanding for hanging out with Tsucchi like she did even tho after her trip all she wanted to do was meet up with Grandpa.

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

So Shimazu and Grandpa didn't work out because she thought he said Ugly Girl with glasses. Kinda of similar misunderstanding either listening or seeing never both together.
Thank you Nachi for saying the right things to Ruka about not being friends with someone you liked before, as something can happen and it can lead you back to them. Hope Ruka does keep in mind to what she said after that if she can't be friend she won't see him any more. But again this convo should have happened right after their trip together when they already knew Tsucchi was in town.
Apr 21, 2014 10:24 AM

Jun 2010
ARGH! What is with the Japanese & misunderstandings?!
Mar 28, 2015 4:47 PM

Nov 2011
Now they are going probably going to become lovers from this
May 31, 2015 10:16 PM

Dec 2014
Wtf grandpa... ???
Feb 24, 2016 2:03 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Now I know why this manga is nearly 60 chapter long. Misunderstandings galore and silly decisions too.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.