Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2012 4:16 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL Penguin always get left behind. Was kinda hoping Handa would get a gf here but i guess thats not really what this anime is about . Well new ending doesnt sound half bad haha ! but Panda poop smelling like lemons ?! now thats something i wanna smell !

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 7, 2012 4:48 AM

Oct 2007
Penguin was singing the theme song XD
Jun 7, 2012 6:10 AM

Jul 2009
greenmush said:

Was kinda hoping Handa would get a gf here but i guess thats not really what this anime is about . Well new ending doesnt sound half bad haha ! but Panda poop smelling like lemons ?! now thats something i wanna smell !

poor handa san,but he really look like a panda :D <3
the new ending the worst in my opinion >.<
yeah,that information...we doesnt really needxD and i bet its not true...pff

BUT WHAT I LOVED THE MOST IN THIS EPISODE:

Yukari said:
Penguin was singing the theme song XD

penguin san *.* penguin san singing boku no invitation in karaoke <3
more pls! *.* <3333333333333 i totally fall in love with him now :$
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2012 8:54 AM

Feb 2009
Boring episode. I hardly laughed or giggled. Really, any episode with Handa is really unappealing.
The new ED was kinda good but I miss G-Rock already.
Jun 7, 2012 9:37 AM

Apr 2011
this episode kinda dragged a bit, but still enjoyable.
I skipped through the ending song :P
Jun 7, 2012 12:57 PM

Jul 2008
belatkuro said:
The new ED was kinda good but I miss G-Rock already.

Me too. :/

This episode made me realise that I do love Shirokuma-kun's puns :o (because there were none this time, only the cleaning/sausage thiing)

- Have I ever ordered that?
- Never.
- ...You're playing around, right?
- Yup.
Ahahah loved that part :D.

I want more karaoke Pengin-san *w*.
Jun 7, 2012 1:08 PM

Dec 2009
I thought this episode was pretty funny, like Panda's story (beginning with how he went back to sleep in the morning and stuff like Mr. Handa's unappealing granny lunch), Mr. Handa's constant mentions of needing to clean his bathroom, the girls finding everything about Panda "kawaii" and Penguin-san singing the theme song.
Ara ara.
Jun 7, 2012 2:22 PM

Jul 2010
Handa-san really needs to clean that bathroom...
Jun 7, 2012 3:00 PM

Nov 2011
Nice episode, complete with stalker Penguin.

I have a strange desire to smell panda poop now.
Jun 7, 2012 3:07 PM
Jan 2009
This show keeps getting better. I Like the new ED.
Jun 7, 2012 6:53 PM

Aug 2011
It was hilarious how Penguin was singing the OP. New ED was different... Was that supposed to be a real life version of Sasako-san?
Jun 7, 2012 9:11 PM

Feb 2011
Really liked the episode a lot. It had many good gags.
Even though, I missed Shirokuma's puns. Am I imagining this or is he really doing that decreasingly?

The women were pretty beautiful. But that "kawaiii" all the time, got kinda annoying.
I don't even think, panda's are especially cute or anything, but whatever.
Jun 8, 2012 7:47 AM

May 2011
I really want some gyoza now, anime makes me lust after food so easily. Clearly I have a little panda in me. Although I can't say I would eat someone's food and then criticize it. Poor Handa indeed! The animals were clearly the star of the group dating. The guys are lucky there isn't any cross-species romance going on, you know who would win in all of this. xD

When I googled the smell of panda poop I got all sorts of funny results. I did end up thinking the girls saying everything was cute was kind of annoying after awhile as well. :P
Jun 8, 2012 9:16 AM

Jan 2011
This show is kinda boring but I keep watching because of shirokuma-san :3
How many eps is this show going to have?
Jun 10, 2012 6:02 PM

Apr 2008
crockmez said:
This show is kinda boring but I keep watching because of shirokuma-san :3
How many eps is this show going to have?

Supposed to air at least until September, cause there's going to be more character ED songs, forgot the source but it's true:

--new ED theme - Sasako/Aya Endo
--July's ED theme - Part-time Panda/Katsuyuki Konishi
--August's ED theme - Handa/Wataru Hatano
--September's ED theme - Penguin/Hiroshi Kamiya

I like the ED theme, Aya Endo deserves more singing roles and more roles in general (Yurika from Sakamichi is amazing, let's forget she voiced Arisa in Guilty Crown...)

Nice ep, pretty good.
apolloisfineJun 10, 2012 6:25 PM
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Jun 11, 2012 4:50 PM

Dec 2009
This might air till September?! That's a bit too much for me, I think. Not sure. I love the show, but I get so bored and don't feel like watching it.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 28, 2012 3:53 PM

Mar 2010
Penguin was so funny when he was so nonchalant about wanting to go to the blind date!!~~ and those girls looked pretty good, though their attitude is questionable. and I didn't notice but the ending song is really great. Awesome episode~

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 26, 2012 3:32 PM

Jul 2012
Oh Penguin-san! XD He's too adorbs.

LOL @ Panda Poop. Best part. :D

Not the best episode tbh but 4/5 :)
Sep 20, 2012 10:03 AM

Sep 2010
I don't think your supposed to talk about poop on a date. xD

webkid94 said:

I like the ED theme, Aya Endo deserves more singing roles and more roles in general

She sung a character song from Gundam AGE as Emily Armond. ^_^
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 4, 2012 7:35 PM

Jul 2012
the girls are very very stresful -.-
May 13, 2014 12:02 AM

May 2012
Now every time I cut open a lemon, I'm going to think of panda poop.

Handa-san, you better take responsibility for this.
Nov 9, 2014 4:40 PM

May 2012
What a hilarious fun group date :p really liked this episode for sure :D
Dec 6, 2016 6:23 AM

Jun 2016
Haha it was funny at the beginning and poor penguin xD
Apr 12, 2017 4:38 PM

Oct 2015
Kuchenlight said:
Really liked the episode a lot. It had many good gags.
Even though, I missed Shirokuma's puns. Am I imagining this or is he really doing that decreasingly?

The women were pretty beautiful. But that "kawaiii" all the time, got kinda annoying.
I don't even think, panda's are especially cute or anything, but whatever.

I think red panda's are way cuter than giant panda's.
Sep 2, 2017 4:03 PM

Jul 2009
Group date! The women seemed quite pretty but really all they said was "kawaii" at Panda lol :P Penguin coming in and singing the OP was hilarious though XD Seems like Handa is full of uh, random facts about pandas ... lol XD Doesn't seem like his lunches are gonna get any better LOL. Funny how Panda ate it even though he always asks for bamboo :P New ED, pretty relaxing and is sung by Sasako I think? It was nice but I felt at times the vocals sounded a little strained. Definitely seemed to fit the "karaoke style" though :P
Jan 26, 2018 7:32 PM

Feb 2017
"Wow, their intestines are short." "So cute!"
Feb 14, 2018 10:58 AM
Mar 2016
This episode was very good. It was heartwarming to see Hanada finally open up, when he actually got to speak about the topic he cares the most of. Maybe Hanada isn't a great small talker. It doesn't mean that his personality sucks. KAWAII!
Mar 5, 10:16 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Panda-kun ate Handa's lunch without his consent, and Handa didn't say anything? :') And then he proceeded to roast Handa's lunch LOL. Handa is so good-natured and patient, haha. And responsible, too, since he really wants to clean his bathroom!

I learned something new about pandas today, although not sure if I really wanted to know that about their poop, haha, but it sure is interesting! Their intestine being short though...not a very efficient digestive system o_o

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shirokuma Cafe Episode 50 Discussion

HybridMBL - Mar 28, 2013

45 by nelcalb »»
Oct 27, 2023 3:21 PM

Poll: » Shirokuma Cafe Episode 7 Discussion

Eudaimonia - May 17, 2012

29 by tingy »»
Sep 27, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » Shirokuma Cafe Episode 5 Discussion

deex - May 3, 2012

29 by tingy »»
Sep 25, 2023 4:31 PM

Poll: » Shirokuma Cafe Episode 4 Discussion

gohdan - Jun 9, 2012

45 by tingy »»
Sep 24, 2023 12:42 AM

Poll: » Shirokuma Cafe Episode 49 Discussion

ZeroMoon - Mar 26, 2013

9 by exerant »»
Jan 31, 2023 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.