Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 2012 10:23 AM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Finally alucard is almost awakened and akua is now pissed.
Jun 5, 2012 1:03 PM

Dec 2009
Tch, I ship Akua x Moka so hard, but Tsukune was cute there G__G
By the way, shit just got real. Freakin' waiting for next month! >8D
Jun 5, 2012 8:51 PM

May 2012
It was beautiful... Q . Q I cried. So hard... I've been wanting this chapter forever. I'm PUMPED!

Jun 5, 2012 9:15 PM

Jan 2008
Awesome chapter, but how are they going to stop Alucard now!
Jun 6, 2012 11:25 AM

Feb 2010
Volkova said:

well there are now two people with the blood of Shinso so maybe its possible to defeat Alucard.
Jun 6, 2012 11:31 AM

Jul 2009
That's one pissed off Akuha...

sugarbee said:
Volkova said:

well there are now two people with the blood of Shinso so maybe its possible to defeat Alucard.
Before they fight Alucard... they have to enslave Akuha into Tsukune's harem or kill her, whichever comes first. hehe

There's one good thing about all this. This Alucard isn't anywhere near as powerful as Hellsing's Alucard.
Jun 6, 2012 11:37 AM

Dec 2010
That hug :D, that scene was nicely done, worth the wait of their reunion

Now Tsukune's gotta use that hidden power and own Akua, seriously that psycho has gotta die already T_T
Jun 6, 2012 11:52 AM

Jan 2008
kyled00m said:
There's one good thing about all this. This Alucard isn't anywhere near as powerful as Hellsing's Alucard.

lol Moka and Tsukune vs Hellsing Alucard would be some what awesome! They probably wouldnt stand much of a chance against him tho! Well unless Tsukune got some epic upgrade with that Shinso form thing ...
Jun 6, 2012 11:56 AM

Aug 2010
did you see how she totally cracked !! it was so funny
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Jun 6, 2012 12:05 PM

Jul 2009
Volkova said:
kyled00m said:

lol Moka and Tsukune vs Hellsing Alucard would be some what awesome! They probably wouldnt stand much of a chance against him tho! Well unless Tsukune got some epic upgrade with that Shinso form thing ...
Even with everyone from this universe working together, Hellsing Alucard would still win. Alucard's weaknesses don't even kill him, they just temporarily disable him... Even with Akuha using the cutting technique targeting all of Alucard's Vitals simultaneously, he would sit there and take it and regenerate like it was a tickle... >_<

Hell, he even killed all but 1 of himself! Yes himself, so many of himself that counting would be impossible probably... Damn Schrodinger's Cat lol! When you see someone killing near endless numbers of their overpowered self, you start questioning how ridiculous the guy is @_@ The best part is he probably had a Free-for-All with them to make it more interesting, since he's that sadistic. hahaha
Jun 6, 2012 12:08 PM

Feb 2012
Alucard is almost there, I hope his awakening won't be stopped, I want that giant thing to move around and get destroyed by whoever is going to do it.

Akua's face when she said she is going to kill Tsukune, I have no words to describe it, her sister complex is insane.

I knew it, Akua couldn't even touch Tsukune, he is just so badass now. He should one-shot her, she has been causing trouble for way too long but I guess she will do some protect-Moka-shit later on and die by dying so.

I wonder what Gyokuro and Kahlua are up to and the whole Masked King thing still bothers me, he is the mastermind but who or what the hell is he.

What was with Moka's panties, they were somehow there and somehow not?

The crying Moka was incredible, so much emotion and such a great scene.
Gorgeous art is gorgeous, can't help but still be amazed.
Jun 6, 2012 12:28 PM

Feb 2011
ah inner moka....it's been a while.
benevolentfatherJun 6, 2012 1:17 PM
Jun 6, 2012 12:37 PM

Feb 2008
there is a lot of strong opponents you know...plus alucard.....i guess we are gonna get some backup
Jun 6, 2012 12:41 PM

Jul 2009
kisami said:
there is a lot of strong opponents you know...plus alucard.....i guess we are gonna get some backup
Roasrio's Alucard will probably consume most of the opponents so they really don't need back up... he consumed Moka's mother and she was 1 of the top 3 or 4 strongest apart from Alucard back then ... I'd be more afraid for Tsukune&Moka's friends having a chance to escape than worrying about fighting an army... Leaving Mizore and Kurumu unguarded was a mistake if you ask me...

If I understood it right, Alucard was going to kill everyone in the world... that would mean no humans for vampires to feed off of and it would wipe out the Vampire race after a while so I don't know why the vampires have this "he's helping us" feeling about them, he's their end... I wonder if Kahlua and Gyokuro even considered that...
Jun 6, 2012 1:11 PM

Aug 2010
Cos baby now you feel like number one.
Jun 6, 2012 1:11 PM
Aug 2010
Looks like Inner Moka is finally letting go of that stubborn vampire pride she's always had.

We all know Outer Moka has always loved Tsukune, the problem has been Inner Moka, Ikeda is playing this pretty smartly, one of the biggest obstacles for the Tsukune X Moka endings was how to get two girls to become one and how to get Inner Moka to accept Tsukune.

It looks like we might see BOTH those things happen in the next chapters.

Now, to the people that want a Harem ending...

There are many signs that it just WON'T end that way:

• The polygamy chapter where BOTH Outer/Inner Moka AND Tsukune did NOT like the idea
  • The obvious title: Rosario + Vampire
  • This possible final arc fully focusing on Moka and the possible UNION of both halves.
  • Tsukune has only loved Moka, never any of the other girls.
  • The fact that Tsukune was the only person to remove the Rosario, thus confirming Akasha's prediction that in the future only the person who is destined to be with Moka would be able to remove the seal.

Personally, I think a harem ending would be a disservice to the story.
  • ichig0fanJun 6, 2012 1:16 PM
    Jun 6, 2012 1:27 PM

May 2011
    InfiniteDestiny said:
    That hug :D, that scene was nicely done, worth the wait of their reunion

Now Tsukune's gotta use that hidden power and own Akua, seriously that psycho has gotta die already T_T

Agree! Akua really piss me off here.
    Jun 6, 2012 1:40 PM

Jul 2009
    I do wonder if Tsukune will try and keep Akuha alive... she is Moka's sister and Tsukune is the kind of person to try and get everyone to be happy together...
    Jun 6, 2012 1:52 PM

Sep 2007
    This hug ...
    Theses tears ... *__*
    Jun 6, 2012 2:30 PM
    Nov 2007
    Annoying bitch is annoying
    Jun 6, 2012 2:33 PM

Sep 2011
    Wow, Akuha is insane.
    It's nice to see how far Tsukune has come since the start of the series. I'm really looking forward to the next fight.
    Jun 6, 2012 2:46 PM

Sep 2011
    Moka X Tsukune.
    Can't wait for the next fight.
    Jun 6, 2012 3:08 PM
    Aug 2010
    lucentmemories said:
    It's nice to see how far Tsukune has come since the start of the series.

Indeed.

At the beginning, Tsukune was such a weak character, I'm not just talking about fighting skills, I'm taking about his character in general.

He complained, he depended on others, and he rarely did anything useful (other than remove the rosario).

Tsukune has developed so much in the story, that he is one of the FEW male protagonists which I have come to like, and trust me I rarely say that.
    Jun 6, 2012 3:13 PM

Jul 2009
    YES! BAD ASS TSUKUNE! THE WHITE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR HAS ARRIVE!
    Give that bitch an ass wooping she'll never forget!

And damn, the art is so nice. That dress, that royalty suit thing. IT'S ALL SO PERFECT.
    KurogashiJun 6, 2012 3:17 PM
    Jun 6, 2012 3:24 PM

Aug 2011
    Zhou said:
    Alucard is almost there, I hope his awakening won't be stopped, I want that giant thing to move around and get destroyed by whoever is going to do it.

Akua's face when she said she is going to kill Tsukune, I have no words to describe it, her sister complex is insane.

I knew it, Akua couldn't even touch Tsukune, he is just so badass now. He should one-shot her, she has been causing trouble for way too long but I guess she will do some protect-Moka-shit later on and die by dying so.

I wonder what Gyokuro and Kahlua are up to and the whole Masked King thing still bothers me, he is the mastermind but who or what the hell is he.

What was with Moka's panties, they were somehow there and somehow not?

The crying Moka was incredible, so much emotion and such a great scene.
    Gorgeous art is gorgeous, can't help but still be amazed.

^This i what i thought too .. and one more thing! .. NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE ..cuz this was amazing :X

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
    Jun 6, 2012 4:04 PM

Jan 2010
    Next chapter should be intense.
    Jun 6, 2012 4:08 PM

Dec 2010
    That reunion was just beautiful. I absolutely loved the artwork when Tsukune embraced Moka.

Akua is definitely pissed...I can see her going crazy and using Alucard to try and destroy them.

This is just my thought but...

Jun 6, 2012 4:10 PM

Oct 2010
    if outer moka is saved, tsukune will be hooking up with a mother/daughter team who is sharing one body.
    Jun 6, 2012 4:34 PM

Mar 2009
    BlackRain_Ex said:
    if outer moka is saved, tsukune will be hooking up with a mother/daughter team who is sharing one body.

So you say that Akasha body could still be there somewhere in Alucard and outer Moca would be able to take it to herself? Would work well if Akasha was absorbed by Alucard leaving empty body.

Maybe Outer Moka would have to share body with Akasha letting Inner Moka keep her own body. Some crazy relationship it would be. 2 sides of one girl and her mom...

In the end Tsukune has hard decision to make. Go for Inner or Outer Moka? One would be left alone or vanish forever.

The art :o so good.
    Jun 6, 2012 5:37 PM
    Oct 2010
    inner moka crying HNGG. all my want rests with her. so fukckin cute. tsukune so pimp coming at her. akua fucking cute when she isnt being super yandere 0_o
    Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 6, 2012 6:11 PM

May 2011
    ichigo03 said:
    lucentmemories said:
    It's nice to see how far Tsukune has come since the start of the series.

Indeed.

At the beginning, Tsukune was such a weak character, I'm not just talking about fighting skills, I'm taking about his character in general.

He complained, he depended on others, and he rarely did anything useful (other than remove the rosario).

Tsukune has developed so much in the story, that he is one of the FEW male protagonists which I have come to like, and trust me I rarely say that.

Exactly what I've been thinking since reading the last bunch of chapters (and this whole second series). So glad this story continued on, or he would have remained the ultimate average wimpy, useless, typical harem lead who cares about everyone.

I'm also glad that he was only ever truly interested in Moka, even with everyone else throwing themselves at him.
    Jun 6, 2012 6:31 PM

Sep 2009
    Wah Akuha has some scary crazy faces. I didn't think her character could cry though, so at least she has some sentimental feelings.

Jun 6, 2012 7:26 PM
    Nov 2011
    excellent chapter. can't wait for the next one
    Jun 6, 2012 7:51 PM

Nov 2007
    Inner Moka is far superior to outer
    Jun 6, 2012 9:24 PM

Dec 2011
    Nice. I have been waiting for that line, Tsukune.
    Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    Jun 6, 2012 9:36 PM

Feb 2008
    kyled00m said:
    kisami said:
    Roasrio's Alucard will probably consume most of the opponents so they really don't need back up... he consumed Moka's mother and she was 1 of the top 3 or 4 strongest apart from Alucard back then ... I'd be more afraid for Tsukune&Moka's friends having a chance to escape than worrying about fighting an army... Leaving Mizore and Kurumu unguarded was a mistake if you ask me...

If I understood it right, Alucard was going to kill everyone in the world... that would mean no humans for vampires to feed off of and it would wipe out the Vampire race after a while so I don't know why the vampires have this "he's helping us" feeling about them, he's their end... I wonder if Kahlua and Gyokuro even considered that...

pretty sure they seem the type to already know that and would have a plan to control him. in any case, the ball is already rollin.
    Jun 6, 2012 9:58 PM

Jul 2009
    kisami said:
    kyled00m said:
    kisami said:

pretty sure they seem the type to already know that and would have a plan to control him. in any case, the ball is already rollin.
    I understand that though process but Alucard isn't some high tier enemy, he's like top-tier, even among the Shinso and they're supposed to be amazing just from their bloodline let alone the skills they build up and master.

You can control where a nuke goes, but the damage is a large-radius AoE...

Besides... if they could control someone of Alucard's power, they may as well control all people because it'd be at least 5 times easier...
    Jun 6, 2012 10:23 PM
    Jun 2012
    dis is d 1 of d greatest & most romantic chapters in dis whole new season of rosario vampire. tsukune & moka r so damn very, very sweet & lovely. D HUG SCENE!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

moka became more humbled in dis chapter as she broke down, crying, opening her whole heart 2 tsukune. she's so adorably cute in her softy, touchy moments;)
    Jun 6, 2012 10:24 PM
    Jun 2012
    tng88 said:
    excellent chapter. can't wait for the next one

100% agree. 1 of d most romantic chapters hir ever!!!!
    Jun 6, 2012 10:28 PM
    Jun 2012
    ichigo03 said:
    Looks like Inner Moka is finally letting go of that stubborn vampire pride she's always had.

We all know Outer Moka has always loved Tsukune, the problem has been Inner Moka, Ikeda is playing this pretty smartly, one of the biggest obstacles for the Tsukune X Moka endings was how to get two girls to become one and how to get Inner Moka to accept Tsukune.

It looks like we might see BOTH those things happen in the next chapters.

Now, to the people that want a Harem ending...

There are many signs that it just WON'T end that way:

• The polygamy chapter where BOTH Outer/Inner Moka AND Tsukune did NOT like the idea
  • The obvious title: Rosario + Vampire
  • This possible final arc fully focusing on Moka and the possible UNION of both halves.
  • Tsukune has only loved Moka, never any of the other girls.
  • The fact that Tsukune was the only person to remove the Rosario, thus confirming Akasha's prediction that in the future only the person who is destined to be with Moka would be able to remove the seal.

Personally, I think a harem ending would be a disservice to the story.

• 4 d very 1st tym, inner moka was humbled & broken down, weeping like a lost child in front of tsukune. 1 of d most excellent & romantic chapter scenes hir!!!!!inner moka & tsukune r so very sweet in der hug scene as if dey r already married couple. dis tym, tsukune will be d saving, shining knight & prince in armor in d nxt chapters & inner moka will be d damsel princess in distress:)
    Jun 7, 2012 2:10 AM
    May 2012
    kyled00m said:
    I do wonder if Tsukune will try and keep Akuha alive... she is Moka's sister and Tsukune is the kind of person to try and get everyone to be happy together...

I reckon Tskune won't kill her but Moka might
    Jun 7, 2012 11:58 PM
    Mar 2009
    Wow, your aunt is the one that wants to kill you to awaken Alucard, go figure.

DAT HUG! That cliche declaration from Tsukune! FINALLY!

Now to kick Akua's ass once and for all.
    Jun 8, 2012 2:23 AM

Sep 2010
    How cool is Tsukune in Rosario✞Vampire II!
    This hug is the best ever hug within Rosario✞Vampire!
    Jun 8, 2012 2:40 AM

Jul 2009
    aceoflife said:
    How cool is Tsukune in Rosario✞Vampire II!
    This hug is the best ever hug within Rosario✞Vampire!
    I'm starting to think people thought nothing of Aono Tsukune before he became what he is now...

I wonder what he lost to become so strong... When people work hard to become strong, they tend to lose some of the values they hold dear... His change was too drastic not to lose something if you ask me... from bottom of the power pyramid to the top... some of his values must be distorted by now. His change in values hasn't affected how he treats his friends much but I wonder how he'll treat his classmates and others now...

The better question might be "Will we get to see how he treats his classmates after this battle is over?" though since it might end just like every anime and manga, not giving a deep understanding of the aftermath.
    Jun 9, 2012 9:25 PM

Feb 2012
    Awesome chapter! But does this mean that the chapters are going bimonthly now? I figured when they released chapter 53 and mentioned bimonth 54 wouldnt be out till July. But since this one was put up this week I am wondering if the next one will be out at the end of this month or in July.

But seriously cant wait to see Tsukune kick ass in vamp mode. Also I wonder if the one actually controlling Alucard is actually Tsukune himself since Moka gave him her blood (which may be the blood that controls Alucard)...any thoughts about this?
    Jun 10, 2012 5:22 AM

Jan 2012
    I hope Tsukune transforms in a ghoul the next chapter, we need that badass fighting already
    Jun 10, 2012 6:15 AM

Sep 2011
    Wow! now Aqua is pissed, she is far more dangerous now then she ever was. I think he can hold his own but can he defeat her in her murderous rage?
    Jun 10, 2012 1:06 PM

Apr 2012
    The chapter I've been waiting for for ages. Tsukune comes out with a manly declaration of intent and Inner Moka's vampire pride finally relents and she wholeheartedly accepts being in Tsukune's arms. Yes!

Akuha's face of jealous rage was sublime. Tsukune is definitely going to get hurt next episode.
    Jun 11, 2012 1:47 PM

Jul 2009
    hollowlunerfang said:
    Wow! now Aqua is pissed, she is far more dangerous now then she ever was. I think he can hold his own but can he defeat her in her murderous rage?
    People in rage make more mistakes and therefore are less dangerous if you're fighting them with a calm mind... of course everything that gets in the way will suffer the rage. :3
    Jun 13, 2012 12:00 AM

Jan 2012
    Looks like we got a Psycho on the loose
    Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
    Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 12 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 7, 2008

35 by Animillion »»
    Jan 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Rosario to Vampire: Season II Epilogue After Story Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IceColdLightning - Apr 21, 2014

129 by AnZiR08 »»
    Nov 14, 2022 7:28 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire II Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

17 by Borkerino »»
    May 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 9 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 10, 2008

15 by Borkerino »»
    May 14, 2022 7:02 AM

» Does Rosario+Vampire become very dark as it progresses?

Nightrail - May 31, 2014

7 by AnZiR08 »»
    May 7, 2022 10:22 AM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.