Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 15, 2022 7:01 PM
Feb 2022
Aquí comienza Arlong park.
May 21, 2022 8:21 AM

Feb 2021
7 Warlords?!? Do you mean 7 more guys like Mihawk?? Damn Zoro's competition just got tougher.

So it's confirmed that sentient fishmen/mermaids reside in the One Piece world. So basically they are evolved human beings.

Hold up Arlong Park is Nami's hometown? And the fishmen are friends with her? She must be planning something else. I can't think of her betraying the crew just like that.

'Momoo' must be the monster following Luffy and Sanji's boat.

Everyone is pretty scattered tbh. Firstly we got Luffy, Sanji, and Yosaku, secondly, we got Usopp and the villagers, then there's Johnny secretly waiting for others, and then there's Zoro all alone. They all need to re-group asap.

New ED was nice but I still prefer the 1st ED over this one.

May 22, 2022 4:43 AM

Nov 2016
DeonX said:
7 Warlords?!? Do you mean 7 more guys like Mihawk?? Damn Zoro's competition just got tougher.

So it's confirmed that sentient fishmen/mermaids reside in the One Piece world. So basically they are evolved human beings.

Hold up Arlong Park is Nami's hometown? And the fishmen are friends with her? She must be planning something else. I can't think of her betraying the crew just like that.

'Momoo' must be the monster following Luffy and Sanji's boat.

Everyone is pretty scattered tbh. Firstly we got Luffy, Sanji, and Yosaku, secondly, we got Usopp and the villagers, then there's Johnny secretly waiting for others, and then there's Zoro all alone. They all need to re-group asap.

7 Walords or (Ouka) Shichibukai are simply 7 notorious pirates that are authorized by the World Goverment. Means, the Marines, which are the military force of the Goverment, don hunt them anymore. In return they have to fight/hunt other pirates(like Mihawk did with Don Krieg) and be ready whenever they're summoned. It was also stated that they're one of the 3 Great Powers.

The rest of your questions will be answered/clarified soon.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 9, 2022 6:47 PM
Apr 2022
Lol usopp and the pirate hunter
Jun 22, 2022 2:02 PM

Apr 2018
Time to deal with Nami's bluffness ~
Aug 5, 2022 7:40 AM
Oct 2019
wow we meet Arlong this early? i have heard that names for years before.

Damn Nami is part of Arlong Pirates...

ED has changed, i like the visual.
davidyodo24Aug 5, 2022 8:01 AM
Aug 31, 2022 7:53 PM
Aug 2021
I will miss the first ending theme.
Sep 17, 2022 10:42 AM

Jun 2016
Interesting, Nami was a double-agent? or perhaps she's a triple-agent, and just vying her time with the Arlong pirates?

Zoro is in a pretty bad position, thanks to Ussop and Johnny, lmfao. I'm curious where Ussop is being dragged to with the two humans.

Luffy, Sanji, and Yosaku are in trouble, that huge manatee is under them. The same one that apparently flipped all the town's buildings.

I dislike the new ED, the first one was much better.
Oct 16, 2022 5:29 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Usopp already being annoying \o/
Also I feel so sorry for Zoro he kinda every time ends up sold out or put into a bad situation bcs of his mates xD
Think about the Nami situation with the Oil in Usopps story arc lel

Jan 28, 2023 5:42 PM
Mar 2019
super emotionally, sanjis backstory super good
Feb 3, 2023 6:20 AM
Nov 2021
USSOP YOU ACTUAL BITCH BRUH...
I AM SURE NAMI IS ACTING RIGHT NOW AND THE BLUE HAIR GIRL LOOKS JUST LIKE NAMI.... POSSIBLY A SISTER OF NAMI FROM WHAT I SAW IN THE ENDING maybe?
5/5 episode, new arc looks intresting O.O
Feb 4, 2023 2:44 AM
Dec 2022
haha arlong my new favorite serie above aot
Apr 16, 2023 5:44 AM
Jul 2022
I can understand that people hate this anime for a stupid reason saying its big.
but the level of entertainment you get from this masterpiece is just next level. I have watched Naruto's two ark's i got so bored that i haven't watched it since a month (no offence to Naruto i also like it) , but this anime is so interesting right from episode 1 that i watch almost 10 episodes everyday.

Highly recommended!!!
ignore the fact that its long, cuz lets be honest in childhood we all watched Doraemon, Shin-chan, Pokemon; without counting the episodes.

in the same way u can easily watch this masterpiece
let it be that you only watch one episode a day, but trust me you are gonna enjoy to the fullest.
Jul 31, 2023 6:25 AM

Aug 2022
Honestly I don't really like Nami so far.
Aug 10, 2023 2:42 AM
Jul 2022
ADASDASDASD AS SAD A
Nov 24, 2023 10:56 PM

Nov 2015
we all know by now Nami is no villain and she is scheming smth...

DeonX said:
Hold up Arlong Park is Nami's hometown?

no, kokoyashi.
DeonX said:

yesss i miss it already 😢
DeonX said:
Momoo' must be the monster following Luffy and Sanji's boat.

we see it briefly on the OP theme too.

Ston3_FreeN7 said:
Is it wrong for me to think that the best episodes in this series are usually the ones without unnecessarily long fight scenes like this? I

yeah, the same thing happened to me with yu yu hakusho, which leads me to think it's actually the author's poor skill at that moment to write a compelling fight... GG oda.

Aizix said:
If only Usopp never joined ..

rofl, agree

gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
But despite this cowardly act, Usopp and Johnny made have saved all of their lives. Z

yeah, at the beginning I thought how stupid was and annoyed me as hell their cowardice and what they do but then we realized it was a good decision to spread around, an strategy without even planning to? xD I liked the result. now yosaku most likely will be able to meet luffy and co.
Berry-VodkaNov 24, 2023 11:06 PM

💢

Dec 29, 2023 11:56 PM
Aug 2018
Dang, I seriously didn't expect that kind of twist! Guess I'm going to have to watch the next episode immediately, huh?
Mar 28, 8:24 AM
Dec 2022
Loved this arc. Sanji's character is one of my favorites so far (first time watcher)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Egghead's pacing has been spectacular!

GoatPieceLuffy - 3 hours ago

4 by Sagepool »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Joe1991 - Sep 19, 2008

112 by TheStarscream759 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 992 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Sep 18, 2021

83 by Yubisoft »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Would you some day completely rewatch OP?

Zimmu - Mar 13

41 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 357 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jun 12, 2008

45 by bakakisima »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.