Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2012 9:10 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like I might sleep with the lights on. Way to go again on the case
Jun 8, 2012 3:30 AM

Feb 2012
Ryu is seeming more and more mysterious each episode he is in... what does he know about that organisation i wonder???
I'm a Mangaka in training watch me as i make my way to the top!!

Wanted: A sensei to teach me and push me in the right direction for being a mangaka
Jan 12, 2014 7:00 AM

Jun 2012
This is where the show gets interesting. Enter Pluto. Poor Mizusu. A practical joke gone wrong. Kyu's deduction is amazing as usual.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Aug 26, 2017 9:56 AM

Jun 2016
Another formula mix up, this time a small one, with these two episodes being mostly made up of Kyu and Yukihara. Looks like an evil organization is coming into play to be a part of the plot now, feels very Detective Conan, although they're the "main" focus from the first episode in DC iirc. Ryu acting like he knows them all too well too, I wonder if his fake mom who picked him up is involved too, what am I saying I'm confident she's gotta be. Being able to hypnotize people like that feels a little cheap though, along with the smoke bomb escape, coming from an anime that has been set on disproving supernatural and non logical causes.

Speaking of silly stuff, super silly how that girl wasn't charged for stabbing him, she should at least be considered crazy and have something done because of that, hypnotized doesn't cut it. Kyu's crew saving Yukihara at the last second because they happened to follow him there was a bit out of nowhere, but conveniences are allowed especially in a kids show, still pretty funny. Lastly that balloon murder method is the funniest method I've ever seen, it's so ridiculous it's hysterical. Probably the 3rd best case right after the Spirited Away Village and the Jack the Ripper case.
Sep 20, 2017 7:37 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
AMAZING CASE !!! They were even able to tie in the Pluto bad guys who brainwash people to do murder like Takato from Kindaichi.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 27, 2021 7:39 PM

Oct 2015
Pretty interesting case, never would have thought of the premise of the murder at all though I guess you could infer something if they described the smell. Also actual plot progression? Looks interesting to say the least
Sep 2, 2022 8:50 AM

Aug 2010
No way, he killed her by suffocating her with a huge balloon filling up in her room? That is so far-fetched that it would never work in real life. Foremost, how could he fill up the huge balloon without anyone noticing in the middle of the night? He must've used some kind of tool or machine that would make noise and wake everyone up before it could kill anyone. Also, I don't think anyone would die by just shoving a balloon lightly against their face, even if they were drugged.
Oct 20, 2022 12:37 PM

Feb 2020
Lol balloon murder. Well, look like right hand man finally almost showed some useful with the arrival of main villans
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Sep 15, 2023 3:54 AM

Oct 2018
Ah do we really need one of these recurring villains? Hope we get an arc like the village one soon.
Nov 23, 2023 9:51 AM

Mar 2017
I'm so confused...

Much love from Sweden :)

More topics from this board

» Help: Detective School Q filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 13

1 by Joker_Sama »»
Feb 14, 8:54 AM

Poll: » Tantei Gakuen Q Episode 43 Discussion

sifma - Mar 6, 2010

7 by _vesper_ »»
Dec 5, 2023 3:36 PM

Poll: » Tantei Gakuen Q Episode 20 Discussion

iamKetranLang - Sep 19, 2017

4 by _vesper_ »»
Nov 21, 2023 2:05 PM

Poll: » Tantei Gakuen Q Episode 17 Discussion

YusakuGodai - Jan 10, 2014

7 by _vesper_ »»
Nov 19, 2023 5:29 PM

Poll: » Tantei Gakuen Q Episode 15 Discussion

sifma - Feb 13, 2010

9 by _vesper_ »»
Nov 18, 2023 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.