Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 20, 2012 2:06 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Guess I was wrong with Adam's effects, it was the opposite of Adam.

Beretta indeed wanted to make Snev's life better but died in the end for nothing. I didn't expect Snev to keep his cool after that talk, I'm glad he overcame marathon man who was not a hallucination but Snev's own self. He won the race for himself and for Beretta in the end and thus this side story ended.

It was short but I liked it, it fit really well into the scrapyard.

I wonder what happened with him afterwards, I haven't started reading Last Order yet but does he perhaps show up there?
Jun 17, 2014 10:51 AM

Jun 2012
I read this before BA:A, as a fort of prequel/gateway/snippet read to get a sense of the setting. And boy, am I going to love this series!
Feb 12, 2020 9:17 AM

Dec 2015
Very interesting graphic style, nice to see Kishiro trying something different despite using his usual universe.
As for the story, nothing really notable but it's a functional little sports story and good enough of an excuse to go back to Kuzutetsu.

Enjoyment: 3/5
Score: 7/10

Zhou said:
Does Snev show up there?

Negative.
Jan 12, 2023 7:30 PM

Jul 2022
Nice short but sweet story. I only watched that Alita Battle Angel movie when it came out so I don't remember much (though you kinda don't need to) but this was nice. Felt like watching a short film. Art went hard, esp at the end of Chapter 1 when Snev ripped that dude apart.

6/10
Jan 15, 5:18 PM
Feb 2022
I would like to know what happened with Snev?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ashen Victor Chapter 2 Discussion

Zhou - May 20, 2012

2 by FedeMetal »»
Jan 15, 8:55 AM

Poll: » Ashen Victor Chapter 1 Discussion

Zhou - May 19, 2012

2 by Touka »»
Oct 16, 2014 1:26 PM

Poll: » Ashen Victor Chapter 3 Discussion

Zhou - May 20, 2012

0 by Zhou »»
May 20, 2012 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.