Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 19, 2012 3:46 PM

Jul 2009
...I love how it's too late in the game to drop this manga, and yet I'm still contemplating it. It's not like this is the worst chapter I've ever read, but there are a couple hundred more interesting things to read than Bleach. Oh, but the time I've invested T__T

Kubo needs to learn how to build excitement without doing the whole 'fallen warrior rises again to deliver final epic attack' thing. It was alright at first, but he kept doing it over and over, and now no one is surprised or held in suspense. He has a problem with making characters that serve no purpose, too.
May 22, 2012 7:24 AM

Apr 2012
And the horrible fanfiction continues with this chapter. Kubo is scrambling for a decent idea of what to do with this arc and he just can't figure it out so he stalls with stale information that everyone already knows. An earlier poster asked why so much emphasis has been placed on the two new soul reaper characters, Kubo is going to use them for shitty info dumps on the history of the conflict between the Quincies and the Soul Reapers, and I guess faux Aizen is going to be the one to excrete that information.

Although I'd rather have new characters than second string arancars that I never did care about and their stupid monster. I mean if Kubo is going to write shitty fanfic then he can at least bring back characters that were actually interesting. I wonder if those three were really popular in Japan because other than that they were terrible characters to bring back.
Sep 10, 2012 1:20 PM

Mar 2011
Bleach frustrates me. I am a completionist. I watched every episode of the anime (in order) and even stuck out some pretty bad filler. I decided to read the final arc in the manga so I could finish the story, but I just can't. I read some Death Note, and the amount that happens in every chapter is crazy compared to how little occurs in Bleach. I am officially dropping Bleach now :o(

Nov 10, 2012 12:01 PM
Nov 2009
brucescrews said:
Bleach frustrates me. I am a completionist. I watched every episode of the anime (in order) and even stuck out some pretty bad filler. I decided to read the final arc in the manga so I could finish the story, but I just can't. I read some Death Note, and the amount that happens in every chapter is crazy compared to how little occurs in Bleach. I am officially dropping Bleach now :o(

Dude, you're comparing 2 very different series and not to mention the length.
May 21, 2014 3:18 PM

Oct 2013
Let's see what that captain will do next.

Sep 14, 2016 3:02 AM

Jun 2016
Executors are badass.
Jun 8, 2017 7:47 AM

Feb 2013
I thought that Ayon won the fight, I guess I was wrong.
Dec 12, 2021 1:35 PM

Nov 2019
This chapter helped surely recall the differences between Quincies and Shinigamis and picks up the balance concept again. That said, I still cant figure how the Quincy managed to go from almost surely exterminated to an invading army in only 200 years.
Oct 29, 2022 4:54 PM
Oct 2020
Yo who is this Aizen 2.0 looking mother fucker.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.