Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2008 5:15 PM
Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
it kinda was obvious that the doll otaku was trying to frame pervert man.
Sep 16, 2008 5:48 PM

Dec 2007
Rright... so there is no reason to pity for Kugutsu anymore.

Man, "Doubleface" are so cute.. I wanna take them home :>
Oct 1, 2008 12:18 PM

Mar 2008
Nice episode, so Minamoto and Sakaki were friends for a long time...

Btw, Chihiro's subs are really... weak, they make so many mistakes in the names, it's really a pain...
Mar 3, 2010 8:42 AM

Nov 2008
wtf happen to kugutsu? kaoru was the one who is push the blame to him,wtf im starting to hate this little bitch now.
Aug 15, 2010 2:05 AM

Mar 2008
YagokoroEirin said:
wtf happen to kugutsu? kaoru was the one who is push the blame to him,wtf im starting to hate this little bitch now.

Well Kugutsu learns the sad truth that life really isn't fair and the talented get breaks while others get screwed. True he did betray Babel, but really a fault lies in the organization for letting certain members feel like they don't matter at all. Plus Kaoru was pretty responsible for the doll incident, but even if her role had been found out she wouldn't have gotten more than a "oh well that's Kaoru for you." Hope there is some character development for Kaoru since she is mostly just an old man in a kid's body.

He does need to take responsibility for trying to kill Sakaki, but it's a tragedy that things went that far.
Jul 3, 2012 8:55 AM

Apr 2011
YagokoroEirin said:
That's what I thought as well, but didn't he betray the organization before the Kaoru incident?

BTW to much focus on Kaoru lately, need more of the other girls.
Feb 21, 2013 4:47 AM

Jan 2009
YagokoroEirin said:

My exact feelings, sure, he betray them beforehand but kaoru just gets away blaming Kugutsu for everything, she just don't face any consequence whatsoever.
Signature removed. Please check your private messages.
Mar 27, 2013 1:40 AM

Jan 2011
Well she is only ten years old after all--I'll cut her some slack. It looks like we finally get to meet PANDRA next episode.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 20 Discussion

Zerosbakainu - Sep 13, 2008

9 by BenjaminJunior »»
Apr 18, 1:51 PM

» Help: Psychic Squad filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 27, 2023

1 by Therud »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:05 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 51 Discussion

nyamo - Apr 6, 2009

30 by Ilfracombe »»
Oct 10, 2023 6:45 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 49 Discussion

Beave - Mar 24, 2009

12 by Ilfracombe »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:30 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 43 Discussion

datsunvic - Feb 8, 2009

8 by Ilfracombe »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.