Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 9, 2012 5:24 PM

Apr 2009
Another Rasengan spam, I hate it when he abuses the Rasengan (which is like, every friggin time!) >_< Another girl, fine add her to the harem as well though she croaked in the end which is just fine too. Another resurrection jutsu, resurrection is goddamn cheap in Narutoverse it's becoming cliche, Chiyo did it the first time for Gaara which is cool, then Nagato on the whole Konohagakure and then this... every village must have another rare resurrection jutsu hidden somewhere, kekkei genkai or otherwise.

Hear me whine but I'm still a fan so 7/10.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 10, 2012 4:09 AM

Oct 2009
tofei said:
Another Rasengan spam, I hate it when he abuses the Rasengan (which is like, every friggin time!) >_< Another girl, fine add her to the harem as well though she croaked in the end which is just fine too. Another resurrection jutsu, resurrection is goddamn cheap in Narutoverse it's becoming cliche, Chiyo did it the first time for Gaara which is cool, then Nagato on the whole Konohagakure and then this... every village must have another rare resurrection jutsu hidden somewhere, kekkei genkai or otherwise.

Hear me whine but I'm still a fan so 7/10.

agree with all - I spent 2 days to watch this sh%t..
I was unable to watch it without break (12 hours)
It was absolutely predictable.. I'm not a fan - so 6/10.
May 11, 2012 8:40 PM

Jun 2009
So much BS in this movie... I love how they did an all-out Ichigo from Naruto's sage mode. So now he gets a bankai cloak from mi-air? Wow, really :P? I was like... "Where the hell he got that from?". And then it vanished when the mode ended xD. Such absurd. "For the sake of coolness"? Really?

The movie was better then the last one. Not that hard cause Lost Tower was probably the worst Naruto movie ever made. There are like... 2 good Naruto movies overall (putting the non-Shipuuden ones into account). This one is not one of them :P. 6/10. I guess the prison overall was ok.
BierzgalMay 11, 2012 8:45 PM
May 11, 2012 9:55 PM

Jan 2012
Awesome fights! A really Good Movie!

5/5
May 12, 2012 2:38 AM
Apr 2011
In my opinion this is the worst movie from Naruto's world, when i was watching it I droped off to sleep. The fights were ok - not special but ok, music was horrible, the story wasn't so bad but wasn's so special. The best movie with Naruto was Naruto movie 3 ( i don't remember the title). My score for this movie is 4/10, sorry it's only my opinion.

(Sorry for my english, I'm polish so i don't know english well :))
May 13, 2012 3:48 PM

Jun 2010
It was alright most naturto movies arent that good compared to bleach. But the main story line of the series is realy good and thats a good thing at least.
May 15, 2012 4:16 PM

Jan 2012
Much darker than the other ones I've seen. In the other ones he saves the girl, tells a new friend to hang on and never give up on life and saves the day with a colorful new rasengan. In this he goes to a prison where he is abused in every way, several prisoners die just trying to escape. Then a new friend of his, her friend and his father all die. One of them dies after meeting his son who he thought he had killed, the son dies after being attacked by his father and finished by Naruto, and the friend dies after the son impales her and she gives the rest of her life energy to bring Naruto back. Phewy that was a mouthful.Anyway, I actually have to say overall... Much better than the other stuff they have pumped out in the past. A lot less cheesy for sure. No "shudder"... "Pain Saga" endings.
May 17, 2012 3:25 PM

May 2011
LevelBro12 said:
Hello people,
just watched blood prison and i am a bit baffled by what is happening and can not understand a few things.
Firstly if naruto is all buddy buddy with bee then why does the Raikage still have his left arm in the beginning as he lost it to sasuke at the kage meeting ?
Secondly as naruto is buddies with bee then this would have to be after he learned kyuubi mode so why did he not use this straight away, as im sure the kyuubis chakara would of over powered that seal from head of the prison?
When was this after the war ? Too many faults to be before the war or after so as someone posted , it has to be in another dimension :s ......?

because the movie was "set" before the kage meeting and on a different reality. DOES MOVIES REALLY HAVE TO FOLLOW THE MAIN STORY? I mean really do they in order to be considered a "good" movie. Movies are movies different from an anime. They have their similarities with the characters but other then that the movie has its own plot line. IF it was really meant for the anime then they would have aired something about it. The movie was just created to entertain fans and profit.
May 18, 2012 1:54 PM

Nov 2011
Oh lawd, the flaws in this were immense, it was still a decent watch though, yet to see a shippuuden movie better than the 1st..6/10

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
May 22, 2012 11:23 AM

Apr 2011
After watching this, I feel like watching the anime tv series again.. (I've dropped it since it's gettin' lousy, for me) :p
May 23, 2012 7:29 PM

Apr 2012
The kissing scene was fucking disappointing.. KISHIMOTO~ !!
I laughed my ass off at the funny scenes, tho.
7/10
axumaMay 23, 2012 7:52 PM
May 31, 2012 4:49 AM

Oct 2009
fairly decent compared to the last one, but i wish they would stop with the whole "bonds/friendship" stuff already -.- good to kill time ;)
Jun 16, 2012 10:08 AM
May 2011
Febrile said:
A good movie, that it was. Though it seemed a bit fishy that the huge hole in Naruto's chest didn't affect his performance in the least..

That's because he was in sennin mode = takes less damage ( something like that ) .

About the movie now , it was a bit boring , i dislike watching my favourite characters getting beaten up because of restrictions, etc, etc.
The fight scenes were also not that good , i only liked like , 2 moments out of all the fighting
Jun 25, 2012 12:15 PM

Feb 2009
Gosh guys. You guys are hard critic O.O.

I don't remember the plots in the rest of the other Naruto movies I have watched but I thought this one was pretty good.

Of course in like other Naruto movies, there HAS to be a girl looking like a guy so when I first saw Ryuuzetsu, I'm like "Derp. That's a girl."

There was also some minor things I was like "DAFUQ?" like the eyes in Ryuuzetsu's where it totally looks like the eyes in Pains (forgot the eye name :/) and also, how was Naruto able to learn invisibility? LOL?
And also the very very big hole in both Ryuuzetsu and Naruto. At first I was like "NOOOOO! THEY DIED" but derp? Ryuuzetsu can still walk after all that?

Also, the movie was very predictiable. I knew Naruto was going to do the Sennin Mode but I was like "When is he going to do it? :/" and I also know that in the beginning, Konoha knew Naruto didn't do it :C.

Overall, I liked the movie either way and it was much better than the previous movie that I had watch (though I don't know which ones :/).

Derp.
Jun 30, 2012 1:49 PM

Aug 2008
What the HELL is wrong with you people??? This movie was HORRENDOUS. This movie was so stupid, I wanted to throw my TV out the window. I wanted to find the people who wrote this idiotic script and punch each of them in the face!

- Why would Tsunade not tell Naruto anything and send him to prison where his chakra would be stripped, all during a period of time when they need him most?
- Why was Killer Bee just sitting there trying to get that monster with just his tentacles when he's a freakin junchurikki?
- How in the hell does Naruto fight when he's literally been cut in half? Seriously, no spine equals no movement. Instant death! Same for the stupid chick and Mui, too! All huge holes... dead.
- How could anyone not know the chick was a chick? DUH!
- Oh hey look, Tsunade and co. show up right on time! What? They're totally useless and need Naruto to figure everything out and save the day? That's so unexpected! Tsunade's only the FREAKIN HOKAGE! Yet, Naruto's too dumb to actually tell him what this stupid mission was about.
- Oh look Naruto uses Rasengan to solve all problems

This was a piece of trash. Why do I keep watching these unbelievably tripe movies??? If I were a gambling man, all my money would be put on this script having been written in two days. Seriously.

Freaking STUPID.
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Jul 5, 2012 4:32 PM
Jul 2012
This movie was really nasty well its blood prison all right but it has to be the creepiest movie ever and you know it sucks when they just got their spine exploded and yet they jump like its a flesh wound.

It's on a higher level in nasty than bonds that's for sure.

I liked the jokes but it was really random in terms of nonsense.

Worst movie in my list that's for sure.
Jul 17, 2012 9:32 AM

Jul 2009
Certainly better than the last Shippuuden movie but the story sort of lost its way after a promising start. I quite enjoyed some of the action though - even if it involved rasengan spamming yet again.
Aug 15, 2012 10:39 PM
Jul 2012
I absolutely loved this movie...the comedy had me lmao and the fights were awesome.

My fave part within the entire movie was the prison riot XDDD "Kono yaro!" *punches" *kicks" *takedowns* and an epic throw over some corn soup LMAO!!! loved it
Sep 24, 2012 1:31 PM

Jan 2012
tsunade finally on the battlefield... AND DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. At least she did boob bounces at the end. finally kero boss made an appearance and not just rasengan galore. Naruto gets a kiss again. i feel bad for sakura-chan. And of course, how could I forget the black holes in everyone's torso. Censorship even on the big screen!

Fist pound out of 10.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Oct 7, 2012 10:21 PM
Dec 2011
I laughed when he had to take his clothing off, and when he first walked into the prison.

It was interesting a different side of Naruto I kind of wondered if there was a prison like thing for murders and what not so that was cleared up. I wish all the ending of all the movies were a little better. But this one was good ^_^

Want to talk more just message me!
Oct 12, 2012 5:57 AM

May 2012
Absolutely hated it... But I believe 6th movie will be good easily tops all Naruto movies together.
Nov 12, 2012 9:46 PM

Apr 2011
Oh man whenever muku was staring at mui and all of a sudden shot that stuff from his mouth I cracked up so hard...
Dec 25, 2012 6:15 PM

Jul 2008
I thought it was okay, not bad but not real good either. Plot was way too cliche for my taste.

5/10
Jan 16, 2013 3:03 AM

Apr 2010
Good movie but the ending, imo, was bad.

Oh nvm about her dying, the sad stuff is for later, *fist bump*, THE END....

dafuq
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Feb 22, 2013 9:21 AM

Feb 2008
Lol @ Naruto having a giant hole in his chest, yet he's still able to defeat the final boss with the usual Rasengen.
And a bigger lol @ at the movie chick, having what seems to be the same injury as Naruto (but on a less severe place), yet Sakura says her wound is too deep and it's already too late to save her.
So, movie logic: giant hole through the lungs/stomach/spine(!) -> survives; giant hole on the side/kidney area -> there's nothing we can do, gg.
*facepalm*

I find these movies to be some sort of guilty pleasure. Sure they're dumb, make no sense whatsoever and are predictable as fuck, but at least they don't bore me to death and are somewhat entertaining.
6/10
Mar 4, 2013 11:43 AM

Oct 2009
4/5; 7 out of 10.

Am i the only one who was pissed off from a mission like that? As Fiji said,

Fiji said:

- Naruto didn't get mad to the others.
If I were in Naruto's situation, I might not even forgive them.

Absolutely agree. That was too hardcore...
あらあら。。。
Apr 11, 2013 10:08 AM
Sep 2012
this was the best one ive watched. though the logic near the end was BS.

i mean how the hell can people be walking around with huge gaping holes in their bodies. but other than that i really loved it. once again the animation was great aswell.
May 8, 2013 2:13 AM

Jun 2008
Another movie that feels like a damn filler from the series but with slightly more decent animation. Nothing great at all.

penguindrum264 said:
Naruto reminds everyone of a missing or dead person they knew...

Lol, the writer realy have the imagination of a 5 rock.
Jun 27, 2013 7:08 AM
Jul 2018

That was a good movie.
8/10
Feb 5, 2014 10:14 AM

Oct 2013
Much better than the last one,8/10

Feb 20, 2014 2:30 PM

Apr 2010
The best Shippuuden movie so far.
9/10
Mar 29, 2014 10:35 AM

Apr 2010
It amazes me how the studio have the chance to do their own thing with an increased budget and time and time again they bring out the most mediocre shit possible.

This movie was just the same old predictable mediocrity that every single Naruto movie has ever been.

The same old speech about the importance of friendship, the worst character design of the villain ever, the same cliché characters, dull.

I could come up with a better plot than this.
Apr 2, 2014 8:24 AM

Jan 2013
Honestly, what's with people not seeing when it's clearly a girl.
I didnt even begin to think that Ryuuzetsu was a guy, yet Naruto think she's a transvestite ... nor did any of the other inmates think she was a girl.

And how did she pass the physical test like Naruto did, or was it only Naruto who had to go through this test, because he was so hostile when he barely got in?
May 12, 2014 7:49 PM

Apr 2012
The Raikage has his left arm, this must be before the five kage summit (even though it was aired after it). The leaf village is not destroyed, then it must be before Pain attacked the village. But if Naruto knows killer B, then this must be after confining the jinchuuriki arc.

How could the writers have missed this.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Jun 9, 2014 10:05 AM

Jul 2013
Meh, was alright.
Aug 20, 2014 5:00 PM

Apr 2008
KosmicGuy said:
mmm.. it was pretty cool I can say ....I feel pitty for Naruto becouse Tsunade and al the team made a fool of him xD :)).. (I was aspecting something like that since i first saw tsunade saying somthing simillar to "your guilty" ...)...so his first Kiss was with Ryuuzetsu , didn't aspect that ....but I didn't mind it .. I kinda liked ryuu :) ...the fighting was pretty good ..and funny when Naruto couldn't land a hit on Mui ...anyway what I knda disliked was that the wounds on their bellies were huge .. when someone is getting that kind of wound he surely DIES! srs .. mmm..what can I say more Naruto Shippuden Movie 5 didn 't let me down :) ...so it was good :) I enjoyed it :>

First kiss was actually with Sasuke...

Please help them grow! ^^
Aug 24, 2014 4:37 AM

Mar 2014
At one scene where Ryuuzetsu and naruto was pierced straight in the stomach (together) I reminisce about kushina and minato sacrifice from the Nine-tails attack konoha arc . I really thought they're kinda similar in both ways with the two of them pierced together . ahh .. nice act btw :) (just saying .) RIP Ryuuzetsu and other noble souls .
Though , I asked myself .. why the heck can they move after having a hole in the body ? ... especially naruto . ah well .. I answered back , "It's because of will power" Shinobi are really fantastic . (Shinobi will !! -will of fire !!)
Naruto gain another title :Guider of Light !! .. It was a great sacrifice .. Ryuuzetsu .. I also thought it was similar on the Gaara saving arc where granny sacrifice herself .. both of them at the cost of their own life .. I Salute both of them .
It was a great movie :D pure epicness and outrageous heart-felt moments was shown again in an spectacular way !!!
Tsunade was a meanie ~ haha !!
AnimeLaver01Aug 24, 2014 4:50 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2014 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
Really nice movie.
Well, at some point there the plot got a little twisted and complicated but it was still an awesome movie; we get to see everybody fight, even it is just for a little while and also Sennin Mode XD
I really liked Killer Bee bumping fists with Naruto while in his octapus form ahahaha that was really funny XD

Anyway, loved it XD
Nov 11, 2014 9:13 AM

Jan 2014
Not bad...
7/10
Nov 30, 2014 2:00 PM

Aug 2010
This film is maybe the best Naruto film I've seen. Finally, a film that values plot over action (although the climax was really good).

All the film-original characters actually had character and depth to them. Some of the twists I honestly didn't see coming, and I watch a lot of Shonen.

The animation was very impressive. If only the show could look like this...

My biggest complaint is that...if I were Naruto, I wouldn't ever forgive my "friends". They left him at that jail for over a week! I would be very upset.
Bum Bum Dum Dum

Dec 7, 2014 2:20 AM

Dec 2012
The movie was good, it showed that all the characters in Naruto are bad people and the good guys always die... And that Naruto cares about guys who kill their children and hates people who are filled with hatred because they went through hell...
Dec 24, 2014 5:52 PM
May 2012
I thought that it was so out of their character and cruel when they just abandoned Naruto, but good thing they showed up at the end.
This movie actually managed to surprise me during some of the scenes, and I feel kinda sleepy already given the time here right now. That scene with Naruto and Ryuuzetsu reminded me of Kushina and Minato's death T^T
I just wish that reviving thing didn't happen, and how I wish that Naruto was conscious when she kissed him.
Well, time for me to watch Road to Ninja next. I am expecting this one to be a lot better since it's written by Kishimoto, right??
Jan 3, 2015 3:36 AM
Dec 2011
i love this movie ,,,, narutos and gamabuntas fight with that " muku(satori)" thing is fantastic and everyone join in to fight...,, also it is very cool when naruto thinking and talking about bonds to the village those images of jiraiya and minato and all the others were great and the music is brilliant as usual :3 love it love all the naruto movies :3
Feb 8, 2015 10:43 PM

Jul 2011
Worst Naruto movie I have ever seen. The prison thing was so slow-paced which is boring to watch, the new characters were rather bland and pretty forgettable also everything was so predictable since the beginning of the movie (i.e. the fake Naruto, the Flower spy, and the son of Miu becoming evil after resurrection). I hope The Last movie will be better...
Kappa_123Feb 8, 2015 10:55 PM
Mar 19, 2015 6:29 PM

Jan 2013
This one was actually fun to watch unlike the last one.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jun 9, 2015 10:23 PM
Jan 2015
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! THIS IS THE WORST NARUTO SHIPPUDEN MOVIE, EVER, AND THAT INCLUDES THE NARUTO VS KONOHAMARU OVA WITH IT.

BOTH ENDINGS OF THEM ARE TOO PAINFUL TO WATCH!!!
Jul 18, 2015 12:50 PM
Jul 2015
You are hard critics (might be saying that wrong) but if I did create an anime and manga and an few movies I would not pass. But guys lighten up!!! (:
Aug 30, 2015 9:45 PM
Jul 2018
Naruto: "are you a transvestite?"
*Gets bitch slapped*
Hahahahah

Killer B's rhymes were a lot better than usual for some reason, and that's coming from a hip-hop head. Lol

This was my favorite so far, it had the best story and good action. Plus Killer B was in it.
Nov 1, 2015 5:58 AM

Aug 2013
They should have executed Naruto immediately ^_^

I thought the movie was okay. I actually enjoyed the first half a lot. I liked that they couldn't use any abilities. It kept the combat nice and simple.

The second half was average. I didn't like that all the other ninjas showed up. The giant monster wasn't needed either. They should have kept it similar to the first half.

6/10
Nov 6, 2015 8:42 AM

Aug 2014
I don't remember Naruto getting a cloak every time he got in Sage Mode. Also I am fine with Naruto getting to live after having a hole in his body, but not fight while having a freaking hole in his body. That thing was bigger than life.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» naruto blood prison

sakky - May 4, 2011

14 by Driiko »»
Apr 25, 2012 7:59 PM

» Official Trailer

pokymon - Apr 14, 2011

16 by TheInsaneKitsune »»
Aug 29, 2011 5:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.