Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sankarea
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 1, 2016 8:50 AM

Jul 2015
So she is starting to lose her body, i wonder what he can do to save it !
Sep 2, 2017 6:34 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
This...series really resonates with me so far, in the best kind of way. I'm almost scared to keep watching it because I don't want it to end because I know that'll just make me sad unless it just completely drops off ._.

It's just a me thing, I'm pretty sure, but these first 4 episodes have created a feeling that I can only compare to like stepping back in time and creating a feeling reminiscent to the best parts of my early teenage years. It's got me completely wrapped around its finger at the moment.

I'm pleased. I'm definitely more than pleased, even. I really, really, really hope it keeps up being able to provide this sort of feeling.

Maybe I just find something romantic about the kind of loud melancholic vibe that it gives off, creating a sound that comes across like the older emo music that I love so much. I went in expecting something edgy and kind of dumb, but to use a song as opposed to words, it's given me an impression of something like this. Not to use the meaning or lyrics of the song, but to use the sound of it as my attempt at describing it ._.

Idk, the idea of sneaking out late at night to an old abandoned building and sitting in silence to try and revive your cat via alchemy, only to find that you're not alone in going into that silent space where you think everybody else stays away from to find a girl going there just to scream her heart out. Everything following that so far has just drowned me in itself, from the fear of Danichirou to the vunerability of Rea in a way that makes me feel almost protective. I'm trying to be a respectable adult and make an honest living, and here comes this fucking series bringing out my most childish and base emotions and ideals so far.

I'm in. I'm in I'm in I'm in I'm in. Here's hoping to the best from this point forward.
ManabanSep 2, 2017 6:43 PM

Apr 13, 2019 6:53 PM
Oct 2018
that titty exercise was amazing. zombie rea> normal rea
Dec 3, 2019 10:25 AM

Sep 2019
Faço questao de vir aqui e dar nota 1, só pelo fato da filha da p*ta que interrompeu o beijo dos dois
Dec 3, 2019 10:26 AM

Sep 2019
ExoticBankai said:
So she is starting to lose her body, i wonder what he can do to save it !
I think she just need to eat the flowers, like his grandfather and the cat
Apr 11, 2020 4:55 PM

Nov 2016
Daddy hasn't given up and still got a bone to pick with Chichiro.

And makes sense that dead cells will start to rot xD I sincerely hope for a happy ending, but with the leaves everything should turn out fine.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 18, 2021 4:14 AM

Mar 2019
Loved this episode. Especially the serious parts and OMGG THOSE REA SHOTS STILL GIVE ME CHILLS!! It looks scary but I love it.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 18, 2022 1:39 AM

Jan 2021
wow that's actually good, i love how they try to also make this realistic unlike other media that got zombies on it... like how they can still move when their body is literally rotting
Aug 1, 2022 12:20 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
So we get the OP as usual, a wholesome fun innocent-sounding song by nanoripe who also did a lot of the op's and ed's for the likes of non non biyori and hanasaku iroha (you know, fun, innocent, wholesome anime), but not before having this grandpa-looking dad soaking in a bathtub surrounded by pictures, some of them nude, of his young daughter. Ok then!

I f*cking love the transition in how they were explaining how at the school they start off with a period of sewing, before moving over and showing Rea SEWING HER OWN BODY SHUT..!!!! Plus we get some underboob too. Very nice indeed.

But by no means should Furuya be inwardly complaining that he'll have to deal with her hanging around the place and essentially just freeloading. Dude basically has had his dream come true, a ZOMBIE girl living with him. Surprised it took him so long to realize what he got; dude probably was still in shock over everything happening around him.

Next episode, is Furuya gonna have to find human meat to sustain Rea's zombie form??!

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 1, 2022 1:05 PM
Jun 2012
So that cat wins the episode's best girl.

It will always remain the focus of our hearts.
Feb 26, 2023 6:04 AM
Mar 2019
This episode got a "High Damage".
Apr 1, 2023 7:09 PM

Dec 2020
Needs flowers like the cat to avoid dying all the way or I'm assuming she was gonna bite him not kiss.
Jun 21, 2023 2:09 PM

Dec 2022
Great episodeeee
Aug 6, 2023 7:52 PM
Oct 2017
Yup, this one was more of a gag anime type of episode, which would be fine but I guess I didn't really laugh at any moment. It was alright.
Aug 7, 2023 8:18 PM
Oct 2017
One thing I liked is the fake preview, where they showed Chihiros sister with blood on her gloves, in the episode 3 preview it felt like she had been interacting with Sanka, but here it shows the context is different, and considering the scene has no purpose on this episode it feels like they added it just for the preview, as if saying, don't trust your episode previews too much guys!
Oct 11, 2023 3:11 PM

Dec 2022
That old guy looks like a dried up gherkin. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a zombie himself.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 19, 2012

268 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 16, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2012

303 by DrAkiMakura »»
Feb 9, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2012

149 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:16 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 7, 2012

160 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:33 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 31, 2012

134 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.