Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 14, 2008 1:30 AM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So ep 23:

so now questions:

Is schnit insane? O_o'
What new secrets will they pull out next?
Sep 14, 2008 1:35 AM

Feb 2008
what a clumsy cliffhanger.
hmm Nunally's mind reading was not that powerful. So she really didn't know Lulu was Zero. I couldn't sympathize with her anger. Does she have some hatred against a liar like V.V.? Anyway, people's guess "Nunally was deceived by Shneizel" was partly true.
Oh sh*t, Shneizel killed Cornellia! His "SDI" like plan was awful.
Sayoko said "Shneizel prepared a decoy in advance, so Nunally survived in Freyja." ???
Too many things happened in the silent scenes part.
The battle was .... the graphics and animation were excellent but I couldn't decide which side to empathize with.

I think the excitements of the battles in Code Geass came from the coolness of Black Knights winning against outnumbering Britania forces. But when it comes to the collision of two huge armies, it's not exciting...

BTW, what's this embarrassing device for?

Was Cornelia shot from the back or side?
dtshykSep 14, 2008 9:02 AM
Sep 14, 2008 1:35 AM

May 2008
Ohgi needs to die already.

Also most Anti-climatic use of a Weapon of mass destruction ever. The only good thing was the new Gundam 00 preview.
Sep 14, 2008 1:39 AM

Apr 2007
My three favorite moments of this episode, in ascending order:

3. Nina eating one of the most inappropriately festive, phallic hot dogs I have ever seen.
2. Lulu's PUSHBUTTON VOLCANO.
1. Suzaku and Arthur the Cat's "Goodbye, I Really Loved You" mutual look moment.
Sep 14, 2008 1:57 AM

Feb 2008
KrylonBlue said:
Ohgi needs to die already.

He escaped from the most terrible death mark "awaiting pregnant wife".
KrylonBlue said:

Also most Anti-climatic use of a Weapon of mass destruction ever. .

"let them be out of ammunition" What an inefficient strategy.
dtshykSep 14, 2008 2:06 AM
Sep 14, 2008 3:03 AM

May 2008
This really pissed me off.

Sep 14, 2008 6:40 AM
Aug 2008
Wow, what an episode lol (I will kill Schnitzel Onii Sama with my own hands if necessary..)
Wonder what happens next. The pushbutton volcano was as nice as the scenes where they played Hitomis innocent days in the background. (In Episode 23 of r1 they played it too.. created in similar athmosphere)
And I also thought Viletta was pregnant huh

Prediction: Lelou will be knocked down and the world (or at least he) will die hard. x_x ;_;
(PS: Who designed that emperor outfit? ohmykira -_-)
Sep 14, 2008 9:50 AM

Nov 2007
somehow it seemed like an uneventful episode. we get reassured Schneizel is EVIL and the VILLAIN, even though the whole world thinks it's Lelouch. So Nina has to save the world? ahahaha that's amusing. no hax suzaku guess that's coming up. the black knights are pretty retarded to be following schneizel who shows no regard for them at all, and nuked them to begin with.

I doubt Cornelia died but atleast someone came to their senses. still seems Anya might switch sides. Oghi needs to die already, but I guess it'd be better after they realize how Schneizel really is. Lelouch's side really seems low on capable pilots, I mean they have Jeremiah, Suzaku and C.C I guess? would of been better if a few knights of the round had sided with him and died here instead.
Sep 14, 2008 9:51 AM

Jun 2008
Yeah...fairly uneventful. I was expecting a more climatic battle scene, except this seems more like an excuse for filling up time. The C.C./Lelouch scene was awesome, though.

~Alexius
Sep 14, 2008 10:14 AM

Aug 2008
TuXeyM11 said:

I totally agree with you. I'm starting to hate Schneizel now. I thought he was cool in the beginning.

Just 2 more episodes left.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 14, 2008 10:29 AM

Jun 2008
Plun said:
TuXeyM11 said:

I totally agree with you. .

Make it three
Sep 14, 2008 10:39 AM

Dec 2007
1 word: GREAT!!! I just love the way that all is fucked up.. CC & Lulu are 1 step to have their thing... Nunally is kind of dumb, the black knigths kind of lame, but tons of battle make you forget all that stuff!!!!!!!!!
.. Airwalk
Sep 14, 2008 10:53 AM

Jan 2008
i wanted a hug CCxLuLu too bad...shneizel is a piece of sh1t and now we have to rely on Nina who loves disgusting hot dogs?jeez
and Im 100% sure LuLu will kill karen too bad again xD
PS.pink lancelot lmao
I am the bone of my sword.Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
Sep 14, 2008 11:02 AM

Nov 2007
I'm actually enjoying watching this trainwreck run all the way down to hell. Shneizel is awesome, FLEIJA failed miserably and pink Lancelot is very sexy. Thankfully it'll end soon.

Sep 14, 2008 11:05 AM

Jul 2008
I think Nunally is much to easy used by other peoble, can´t she think for herself a bit? And she is blind isn´t she? So her intuition should be a bit better... She is like the opposite of her brothers. And schneizel is much more evil than I thought.
Sep 14, 2008 11:06 AM

Aug 2008
For some reason, I don't hate Nina as much as I did before.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 14, 2008 11:26 AM

May 2008
Diablakos said:
i wanted a hug CCxLuLu too bad...shneizel is a piece of sh1t and now we have to rely on Nina who loves disgusting hot dogs?jeez
and Im 100% sure LuLu will kill karen too bad again xD
PS.pink lancelot lmao

I hope Lelouch doesn't kill Kallen. T___T

Seriously, pink Haxalot? Though I think green Haxalot would look equally as ridiculous...

This episode wasn't as exciting as the last few. Although, seeing Schneizel's true colors is a plus.

Sep 14, 2008 11:28 AM

Jan 2008
So, Nunnaly is only a tool, not intelligent to say the least..boring :P Shneizel with his 'eradicate countries waging wars' reminds me of Gundam 00. Sunrise, get some new ideas, ok?

"There is a road in the hearts of all of us, hidden and seldom traveled,
which leads to an unknown, secret place."
Sep 14, 2008 11:32 AM

Dec 2007
What is Lelouch trying to Achieve?
What is Schnezel trying to Achieve?

Will the next episode be a 2-part special like last season 24+25?
Sep 14, 2008 11:51 AM

Feb 2008
So Schneizel wants to be bomb the hell out of the world, eh? I wonder to what purpose (or he's just plain insane).
A big lol @ pink Haxalot (I would laugh so much if it was Suzaku piloting it) xD
Ougi definitely needs to die, seriously, the guy is just plain annoying/retarded.
Oh, and I found it so weird, that Sayoko just popped out at that place =P
Sep 14, 2008 12:03 PM

Jul 2008
Plun said:

Inorite? I feel my deep hatred for her subsiding and swapping off to Schneizel, who I kinda liked up until a few episodes ago.

Anyway, as it appears, it's looking like Schnitzel is a crazy git, who wants to nuke and destroy the world even more so than Charles and Marianne, while Lelouch is fighting on behalf of the world instead of just himself/Nunally? I think that was him saying, 'Oh shit, other people are important too!'.

I'm still hoping somehow for Kallen to come to her senses, or Lelouch to contact her. CG without Good Kallen makes me cry a little. At the very least, Lelouch certainly seems to be expunging the Massacre Princess from everyone's minds.

Ohgi needs to die. Lolpinklancelot! Viletta is Preggers? wth? Cornelia is really only more awesome. Nunally is incredibly daft. Ohgi needs to die. 'Let's make them use up their ammo' on WMDs, that's smart. And Sayako is at least alive too, but why'd it take her like 4 episodes? Oh, and Ohgi needs to die, did I mention that? At least there are only a few episodes left, until we reach 'Code Geass R3 - Hangyaku no Nunally'. I can't wait!

Sadly, this was probably one of my least favorite episodes this season. WMDs + 2 Giant armies just makes the combat feel so much less... epic, for lack of a better term.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Sep 14, 2008 12:08 PM

Aug 2008
Bakayaro said:
Ohgi needs to die. Lolpinklancelot! Viletta is Preggers? wth? Cornelia is really only more awesome. Nunally is incredibly daft. Ohgi needs to die. 'Let's make them use up their ammo' on WMDs, that's smart. And Sayako is at least alive too, but why'd it take her like 4 episodes? Oh, and Ohgi needs to die, did I mention that? At least there are only a few episodes left, until we reach 'Code Geass R3 - Hangyaku no Nunally'. I can't wait!

You must really hate Ohgi that much that you had to say it 3 times.

▬▬▬▬김유정 ▬▬▬▬
Sep 14, 2008 12:32 PM

Jul 2008
Perhaps you're right, two was enough. Though, I'm kinda pushing all my Nina hatred off of her and onto Schneizel and Ohgi. I'm kinda blaming them for everything, can't really say, 'Asahina needs to die' at this point either, can I? Though maybe I should just blame Sunrise. As I said, at least it's almost over, but the whole Black Knight betrayal thing still irks me. It was too fast for everyone outside of like, Ohgi, Asahina and Diethard, 'cause God knows that Diethard doesn't give a damn about anyone else and the other two had been freaking out since The Black Rebellion.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Sep 14, 2008 1:12 PM
Apr 2008
Okay, let's see. Schneizel is officially evil and wants to kill people because it's the only way to bring about peace, blah, blah. So everyone wants to take over the world... whoop-di-do, like that wasn't done before...

Plun said:

I'm afraid that I have to agree on that one.
Sep 14, 2008 1:12 PM
Mar 2008
World End is the name of the opening...
Sep 14, 2008 1:26 PM

Feb 2008
Now I'm scared of Mt. Fuji. D:
BTW: What exactly is this thing with the disgusting looking pink sauce Nina's eating? D:
Sep 14, 2008 1:28 PM

Oct 2007
imo, for me one of the worsts episode in R2
Sep 14, 2008 1:32 PM

Jul 2007
Good lord does Cornelia die a lot....shesh
[center]
Sep 14, 2008 1:35 PM

Jun 2007
I only have 1 thing to say:

Sunriiiiiiise!
Sep 14, 2008 1:39 PM

May 2008
Bawww I liked Cornelia. Im doubting there'll be a season 3. Theyre killing off like all the cool characters... almost.

Also Ohgi needs to die.
Sep 14, 2008 1:41 PM

Aug 2008
Well, I think we all have to accept that Nunally is alive now. Also, that she's pretty dumb and trusts all the wrong people. Is she really a vi Britannia?

Bakayaro said:
'Let's make them use up their ammo' on WMDs, that's smart.
I totally agree, when you put it that way. Somehow they made it sound smart when he said it. Anyways, looks like Nina is developing some kind of FREIJA countermeasure, maybe a reaction inhibitor like they use in nuclear reactors? Lelouche sounded like he wished he could tell her the truth about Euphie.

Schneizel has revealed himself to be simply a classic baddie, without the annoying speeches.

CCxLelouche scene was great.

Next ep(s), looks like there's a confrontation with Karen, most likely ending in another rejection. No luck with men, that girl.

My "remade world" prediction seems unrealistic now, with only two episodes left. Guess we'll have to do with more big battles, and dead/immortal Lelouche. Unless, of course, there's gonna be a R3. >.<

EDIT: Volcano-on-command was awesome. I wish I had one of those.
JadeMatrixSep 14, 2008 1:47 PM
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Sep 14, 2008 1:42 PM

Jul 2008
it also seem that xing-ke dont have much time left, i see the death-flag for him ><, but i think he isnt the only one. dont know what would happen now, still 2 more? i hope they wont ruin the end.

Sep 14, 2008 1:43 PM

Mar 2008
with the world at the state it is going in...I doubt there'll be an R3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2008 1:43 PM

Apr 2007
Darkii said:
Plun said:
TuXeyM11 said:

I totally agree with you. .

Make it three
make it 4

Sep 14, 2008 2:00 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Heh, C.C. had a nice look on her face in the preview. Can't wait.

All out war. Schneizel really has gone insane. I wonder what he's planning on living on after he's bombed the shit out of the planet. Another very entertaining episode, finished way too quickly again. Gotta give R2 credit for that, it won't become boring.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Sep 14, 2008 2:02 PM

Nov 2007
Yay for Gino and Kallen interaction (it's been my pet random pairing for a while ...)!

Yay for LelouchxC.C. moment!

Boo for Cornelia dying and Nunnally being disappointing o.o (I was really hoping she was more perceptive -- maybe she'll surprise us in the last episodes?)

Dang, I can't believe there are only two episodes left. I feel like a lot of people are going to die ... *worries*

[avatar from Tales of the Abyss]
Sep 14, 2008 2:06 PM
Mar 2008
Eh, if only this episode was as epic as ep. 21 XD

On another note, Scheizel should die.
Ohgi should die too.
That is all.
Sep 14, 2008 2:06 PM

Jan 2008
Much better than last week's, at least for me.

Darude said:
What is Lelouch trying to Achieve?
What is Schnezel trying to Achieve?

Making himself a villain (putting on that "mask"). for the purposes of somehow saving the world and stopping Schneizel (well, duh), at his own expense.

Making himself God at the expense of the world, due to his own lack of sanity (made clear this episode).

Will the next episode be a 2-part special like last season 24+25?

No need.
Sep 14, 2008 2:08 PM

Mar 2008
right now I just feel like killing off everyone in the order of black knight and have Suzaku beat the crap out of Kallen and tore Gino apart (for their stupidity of not understanding Lelouch)

but most of all, I want to resurrect Cornelia and kill Nunnally instead
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2008 2:11 PM

Jun 2008
loved the episode

and what is it with cc smile at the end
kie_Sep 14, 2008 2:25 PM
Sep 14, 2008 2:14 PM

Aug 2007
Expecting some cliffhanger at the end of the series and ZOMG R3.

I hope not.
Sep 14, 2008 2:17 PM

Feb 2008
Yay for Lulu and C.C. scene... now that was romantic and touching in a calming way. Lulu really has the coolest team with C.C. and Spinzaku, plus Orange, Lloyd, Cecile, Nina and Sayoko as back ups.

And I thought Nunnally will surprise us all, but after her monologue I'm pretty sure she's just moron.

Deithard's movie is really gonna rock, considering how he's been on every possible side in the war. He's got some serious footage.

RIP Cornelia. If this world was perfect, you'd be the one launching the FLEIJA to off all of your family.
Sep 14, 2008 2:23 PM

Nov 2007
go nina!! eat ur weird looking hot dog and do something!!

well anyways, lots of exciting things happened in this ep, and im expecting more exciting moments to come. im hoping this series would end with R2 and at the same not i dont...

so basically if u ask me to summarize this episode, it would be "ohgi just FCKING DIE alrdy!!!!!!!!!"
Sep 14, 2008 2:34 PM

Apr 2008
Lelouch/C.C. = <3
CORNELIA. D: I DISAPPROVE!
getsomeohgi!

Overall, boring episode.
Hopefully, the next two will be GRAND!
Sep 14, 2008 2:35 PM

Jan 2008
this eps was pretty cool everything is already stated Sniz is a sleez and Lulu must rules he world
Love the C.C and Lulu part i wonder if Lulu i going to complete the contract

the war is like a game is chess XXD
Ohgi needs to die or get a life not a wife
Sep 14, 2008 2:38 PM
Apr 2008
did corneli finally die? i mean, what kind of brother kills their own sister?
Sep 14, 2008 2:42 PM

Apr 2007
This series has to end naoooooooo. -.-

Sep 14, 2008 2:51 PM
Jun 2008
Zerosbakainu said:
did corneli finally die? i mean, what kind of brother kills their own sister?

did you remember season 1 geass 23 lelouch shoot euphie seem like a deja va again for R2-23 Schneizel shooting cornelia great now those writers borrowing ideas from their 1st season.

well time is starting to run out just 2eps of R2 left & what is lelouch's final gamble "card" going to be cause in preview R2-24 he got kallen's "giant hand" aim at him.

the only concern is R2-25 aka "Re:" besides it could me anything from re-start, re-wind, re-birth, re-born, re-set, re-etc because right now it just TOTALLY SURE GORO & ICHIGO with GEASS WRITERS ARE SO F'N HIGH OR ON WHACKY PILLS
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 14, 2008 2:54 PM

Jul 2008
All out war. Schneizel really has gone insane. I wonder what he's planning on living on after he's bombed the shit out of the planet.

He probably plans on destroying only few important cities in the world and spend the rest of his life scaring people so they would obbex the law (because he will fire a FLEIA if you steal your father's candy).

did you remember season 1 geass 23 lelouch shoot euphie seem like a deja va again for R2-23 Schneizel shooting cornelia great now those writers borrowing ideas from their 1st season.

What? There is nothing similiar here then brothers shootign at their sisters.
An Cornelia probably ain't dead because she still didn't serve any purpose.
Sep 14, 2008 3:04 PM

Aug 2008
Everyone who is fighting on Schneizel's side and believes the crap coming out of his mouth are dumb-asses. Why do the BK side with Schneizel instead of Lulu? Lulu's method seems to be the one with the least casualties. Schneizel's method will harm more people. Ohgi should die already. I hate his character; dumbest BK of all.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Today

5 by Arminken »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.