Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 6, 2021 12:51 AM

Jul 2021
Kaoru learning about jazz is some interesting perseverance also the amount of hint that Ritsuko and Kaoru has shown seem to developed a romantic feeling between each other. Also what's wrong with people bullying Kaoru like brutally wanting him to get in the trash can bruh D: But thank god Sentarou beats the shit out the guy's mouth like a boss and I get that Kaoru is very defenseless on his own but playing dead was a very smart choice to blur out the guys senses. Jun looks very casual and I like it! Oh yeah the band is about to make it work, the jazz is so calming, feels like I'm in some cafe and I realized whenever it comes to jazz, you don't have to follow to your formal routes but play it as if you're doing it casually when it comes to jazz and also what's she and Sentarou doing at the Church? That's questionable and summer vacation feels really relaxing between the 3 of them, oh damn Kaoru is feeling jelly everytime Sentarou is around him and Ritsuko but Kaoru decided to give him a whole bit of popsicle xD. Also is Kaoru wearing only his underwear because that sure looks fit but aside that, the moment is sure giving a lot of memories because the sunset palette looks glorious and aa it's beautiful to look at.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 13, 2021 1:41 PM

Mar 2019
Damn, I really didn't expect the religious part. I wonder if that will play a big part in the later episodes, when the drama will kick in because I am sure somethin will happen. Really nice episode. I'm looking forward to what's next.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 18, 2022 6:18 PM
Nov 2020
Oh man, I think I'm falling in love with this show
Jun 28, 2022 11:40 PM

Aug 2018
Summer is here.
Kaoru started practicing some jazz, that scene was really good. And now he went with Sentaro and Ritsuko to a beach, and a girl appeared, good chapter.
Sep 15, 2022 12:26 PM
Jul 2018
I love the friendship they are building between Kaoru, Ritsuko and Sentaro.
Jun 22, 2023 6:11 AM
Apr 2020
freaking beautiful show. The drummer guy is cool asf.
Jul 11, 2023 11:09 PM

Aug 2019
Bruh what? Who ties a person up like that. I’m glad Sentaro got there in the nick of time. Kaoru looks good without glasses ngl.
Jan 10, 3:26 AM

Dec 2022
Love it how Kaoru takes off his glasses when talking to Ri ever since she said he was handsome while he had them off.
Mar 30, 7:44 AM
Nov 2019
Reply to MrsSpooky
basabeo said:
That was so good. I am not exactly sure why he was so surprised to find out that the two of them are Christians though. o.o He seemed to not like it. I am actually thinking of giving this a 10 already.

I think Christians make up .01 percent of the population of Japan, so finding a couple, and you KNOW them, especially in a town like where he's living now, IS a surprise.

My best friend's parents were living in Tokyo for about four years. He was talking to them via iChat video conference one Easter Sunday when I went over and started talking to them too. They had no idea it was Easter - there are just too few Christians for anyone to really make any kind of deal out of it.
@MrsSpooky

And did you also know

Christianity was brought to japan by the Portuguese and Spanish in the sengoku period 1550-1600
Before japan closed its doors thanks to the Tokugawa shogunate

Francis Xavier being a well known Franciscan monk from Spain
Mar 30, 7:49 AM
Nov 2019
And the anime is also set in Kyushu islands western japan

So thats probably why their Christian

Kyushu islands is where Christianity spread before edo period

Thanks to the Spanish Portuguese missionaries
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakamichi no Apollon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

HawthorneKitty - Jun 28, 2012

462 by Nebbby312 »»
Apr 12, 10:17 PM

Poll: » Sakamichi no Apollon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dltd - May 24, 2012

253 by defaulticus »»
Apr 9, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Sakamichi no Apollon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Pizzaholic - Apr 12, 2012

308 by onnongo »»
Feb 13, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Sakamichi no Apollon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2012

166 by lazypanda666 »»
Feb 5, 4:45 AM

Poll: » Sakamichi no Apollon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2012

136 by lazypanda666 »»
Jan 27, 11:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.