Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2012 6:30 PM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Probably some repost since it is my first post. What do you guys think? Is it only me or does everyone behave strange except Kai, Aichi and Ren (probably)?
KinetaSep 20, 2012 1:01 PM
Apr 8, 2012 12:53 AM
Jun 2011
they behave strange becouse they forgot aichi used his royal pladins and think he alweys used gold paladins from the episode my guess it takuto who changed their memories.
Apr 8, 2012 1:38 AM

Mar 2009
elior1 said:
they behave strange becouse they forgot aichi used his royal pladins and think he alweys used gold paladins from the episode my guess it takuto who changed their memories.

Yeah, that is also a good theory. Another theory would be that takuto put Aichi in a different timeline (EL PSY CONGROO!) Well but your theory sounds way more reasonable.

@R1seAgainst I saw the raw on TvTokyo this night, only understood half of the episode though ._.
Apr 8, 2012 3:00 PM

Oct 2011
This episode is making me wonder how much influence Crey really has on Aichi's reality; before, it seemed a bit odd how some random people created Vanguard and now they turn out to be real, but what if the people who created Vanguard are actually Crey? They may be synchronised with more than just the people who have Psyqualia, if a clan gets destroyed the cards disappear and everyone forgets about them and if a new clan is created then new cards come out.

I wonder where Keroro and Mameshiba comes into this...
Apr 8, 2012 5:19 PM

Feb 2008
I knew something were odd about Takuto and he was faking that he was new in Vanguard that's obviously not true.
Well it could also be the history that is Paladin Deck and Shadow Paladin went gone when he explain that to Aichi so his deck got switch.

In the preview Kai obviously had a odd feeling that's he is not usually deck, Ren is also probably will know that becuase he is the same as Aichi.
:)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Apr 9, 2012 2:58 AM

Aug 2009
I don't really fancy the designs of Golden Paladin. I'm gonna plenty miss Royal Paladin, Shadow Paladin and Kagero decks, though something tells me that Aichi will recover them later on in the show.
Let's hope that he does. >_<

Hopefully we get to see PsyQualia again. I can't wait to see Ren reappearing as a good guy. :3
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Apr 9, 2012 6:52 PM

Aug 2010
Hoping Kagerou, SP and RP appears some time later, I don't think GP is that bad though, Kourin flashback when Takuto rode Garmall lol (yes I know they're different)
but wow Kai, Ren and Aichi got an auto deck change cuz of what's happening in Cray, looks like they're gonna have to readjust for their new decks :I
oh and it seems to be heavily implied that Kai isn't part of Q4 (especially with the ending song) but I hope that isn't true :I I don't want Vanguard to pull off a beyblade on me (separating into different teams and fighting against each other)
Anyways off to a good start in my opinion, using Takuto's fakeness to replay the rules didn't seem too out there either
Apr 10, 2012 4:48 AM

May 2008
Wowowow enough paladins already i wan some new clans :(. Also why do they always have to leave Misaki and kamui out of all the main story plots =/

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 11, 2012 2:31 AM

Mar 2009
greenmush said:
Wowowow enough paladins already i wan some new clans :(. Also why do they always have to leave Misaki and kamui out of all the main story plots =/
There is new clan called "Angel Feathers" and that could possibly be Misaki's new deck. For Kamui... I think he'll just get some new Nova Grapplers.

Apr 11, 2012 10:47 PM

Sep 2008
Finally watched this, and it seems like we'll get introduced to new decks instead of new characters. Wonder what Misaki, Kamui and Kai will get.

By the OP, it seems like the first 'arc' of this season will be at home, so we'll get to see how the relationships have grown before things start to get wierd again. Also enjoyed seeing Ren and his team appearing in the OP, so it looks like they might be allies of Card Capitol now.

Also, the subs I watched weren't very good, so I might have missed something.
The site I watch them on also just kept adding to the episode count, so I was confused for a while -_-

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Apr 19, 2012 11:23 PM

Sep 2008
dafuq i just watched?
great more paladins... the eck i waited like 10 episodes to become a reality, the shadow and rpyal paladin comvination,,,stolen and changed....yeah great
its likee if yugi lost his dark magicians and was like "oh well its just a card"...
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Apr 19, 2012 11:50 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Removed anything with "where do I find this??!!?!?" and "watch it here! :D". Also a placeholder.

Read the guidelines.
Apr 21, 2012 8:35 AM

Jun 2010
Three different types of Paladin, but I think the Gold one isn't real. Or maybe it is, who know. Everyone's memories got altered, so maybe Kai's deck is also Gold Paladin, since Dragonic was also taken, along with Royal Paladin.

Apr 22, 2012 4:50 AM

Jul 2009
13man18 said:
Three different types of Paladin, but I think the Gold one isn't real. Or maybe it is, who know. Everyone's memories got altered, so maybe Kai's deck is also Gold Paladin, since Dragonic was also taken, along with Royal Paladin.

If Kai also got Gold Paladin, then Ren should get Gold Paladin too.
And with them 3 using Gold Paladin, it'll come down to their individual playing styles.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

May 1, 2012 10:51 PM
Sep 2007
For some reason I really hate these new cards, I really hate the colors, they bother me a lot.
Hi
Aug 14, 2013 11:51 AM

Nov 2011
So that new kid with the white hair does show up after all. I've seen him before from Ren's flashback when he fought against Kai in that one episode.

Dat new OP song and deck huh. I wonder how strong it is...
Aug 16, 2016 6:32 AM
Jul 2018
Ahh no more Blaster Blade I guess... :( Gonna have to get used to the new deck

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 17 Discussion

greenmush - Jul 28, 2012

13 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 16 Discussion

ChioneDyrken - Jul 21, 2012

12 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 14 Discussion

vanissa45 - Jul 7, 2012

13 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 24, 6:54 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 13 Discussion

greenmush - Jun 30, 2012

10 by KingofVirgins »»
Jan 22, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen Episode 12 Discussion

konata87 - Jun 26, 2012

7 by Danielf6 »»
Sep 13, 2022 5:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.