Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2008 10:24 PM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An average episode to conclude the end of an average series... Despite i like the characters if i was Sayoran i would return Sakuras memories.Well that didnt had a good impact for the last ep though.W.e off to the next season
Sep 19, 2008 12:16 PM

Jan 2008
It was an alright episode. I guess you could say it was suited just for this anime - all the episodes seemed filler-ish. Let's go feather-hunting~ Move from one world to another and have random adventures... O_e Oh well, hopefully the next season will be better with a plot...

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Mar 28, 2009 8:09 PM
Nov 2008
Well considering that it is leading into the next season I figure that the episode was right where it should be. From what I hear from others the 2nd season is really where this seris gets good. So I will just have to see if that is true or not.

Mar 30, 2009 6:31 AM

Jul 2007
Artho said:
From what I hear from others the 2nd season is really where this seris gets good.

You should REALLY smack that whoever, from whom you heard that.

2nd season is where it goes even worse, 80% of second season being pure fillers.
Jul 28, 2009 7:01 AM

Jul 2009
I agree that it was a pretty mediocre series with a lot of filler...hopefully season 2 will be better.
Dec 5, 2009 1:02 AM
Dec 2008
It was boring series, the little cute white thing was the best character and I loved the music, but the story was crap, I won't be bothering with series 2
Dec 25, 2009 4:10 AM

Jan 2008
Same, I thought it was really boring. There just didn't seem to be a story, apart from fillerstories in every world.
It will probably take a while before I try season 2.

6/10
Dec 25, 2009 7:54 AM

Jul 2008
i actually ignored half of whats going on cos it was too boring for me to pay attention...
~Bokura wa deau tameni koko e umare ochita
Toki wo tsumugu tashikana uta ni michibikare habataku yo~
Jan 16, 2010 8:14 PM

Jun 2009
I got it as a gift on Bluray, I enjoyed it but I think I'll wait for Season 2 to come out on bluray, I'm in no hurry to watch it.
Apr 17, 2010 8:05 AM
Nov 2008
i have a question!! i think there is a problem in this chapter which creates a dilemma.

-may contain spoilers for 2nd series or ovas-

well i finished manga before and first series few minutes ago. i know its said not to discuss manga here, but in the manga main reason for the group's journey is fei wong's desire to grant a wish that is impossible to grant (reviving someone, well his wish was that, am i wrong?)(if i'm wrong then next one must be absolutely true).

moreover in the ryonfi arc, chun-yan's mother said it is impossible to revive a dead person so that she managed to keep her resolve against lord.

so how can sakura's wish can be granted? if it is possible with a single feather's power, why fei wong didn't just go to that dimension and make that wish? is it just me or are the anime makers ruined the philosophy of the series with sakura's wish?
Apr 17, 2010 8:37 AM
Mar 2008
pearllia said:
so how can sakura's wish can be granted? if it is possible with a single feather's power, why fei wong didn't just go to that dimension and make that wish? is it just me or are the anime makers ruined the philosophy of the series with sakura's wish?

You'll find out why Sakura's wish was granted and what Fei Wong Reed's intentions were in episode 4 of season 2.
Apr 18, 2010 6:19 PM
Nov 2008
sou desu ka? doumo!! ^-^
Jan 23, 2011 5:55 PM

Sep 2010
Very nice episode. Sakura is totally unselfish in the end. Ah well,I'm going to see season 2 then ^.^
Apr 19, 2011 12:41 AM

May 2008
...god damnit sakura. sigh... its almost not worth it to watch when she just finds ways to make the journey longer.
Jan 16, 2013 7:54 PM

Jan 2012
Cool concept but it didn't delivered.

+ Brilliant sound scores and designs.
- Missing curvy lines on their ears sometimes. seriously, how hard could it be?
+ Symbolic and promising start. It quickly goes down hill after that, though.
+ Familiar faces with slightly different personalities. You can still recognize them is the best part!
- Seiyuu changes on some of the characters.
- A blemish end that should have happened next season. The real ending was episode 25.
- Boring filler episodes.
+ Furigana support on title screen, preview screen, etc.

Mekyo! out of 10.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Apr 25, 2013 8:08 AM

Dec 2011
I was wondering how they would end it after finishing that last arc in the previous episode. And indeed that final episode wasn't exactly the best ending episode of a series, but it wasn't bad either.

On to season 2... Or not. Alas, the rest of this anime is lost forever in the deepest pits of licensing oblivion.

Oh well, that's what I have the manga for.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 8, 2014 2:46 AM

Dec 2012
At least It has good music

Jul 27, 2015 5:02 AM

Nov 2013
This is a great example of an anime where the idea is good, but the execution isn't. The animation was really lazy at some points and the final episode of the first season could have been so much better. Also Syaoran is one of the dullest protags I've seen.

Despite this fact I did enjoy watching this; mostly because of the excellent music and the best character in the series a.ka Fai. The art style and slow pace weren't much of a problem to me as it seems to have been to others.

I'll probably watch the second season at some point in the future, but the last episode of the first season left me such an negative impact that I'll just leave it hang for awhile.
Nov 1, 2015 12:39 PM

Aug 2013
Everyone else hits on the nail on head with this season, its concept was more interesting then the exaction. People seem to hold this series in high regard citing how crazy it gets and I'm hoping the next season or the manga is more interesting then what we got here. Plus that dude in the tube looks kinda like Syaoran I wonder if he's going to appear next season.
Jun 12, 2016 11:41 PM

Dec 2014
this did not seem like that the last episode.... of the first episode.. average episode
Apr 6, 2018 1:08 AM

Sep 2017
It wasn't the ending I hoped for. Oh well.

I certainly hoped that the plot would move along. The music was good and the plot developments were okay, but certainly not matching up to the hype. They could have improved upon the last couple of episodes very well, and judging by the amount of stuff they have missed out on, they could have certainly increased the pacing.

Kinda great for a kids show, but almost normal for an anime. There were parts where I enjoyed this, but for a 26 episode series, they could have put in a whole lot more. Especially on the romance aspect and the mystery part. The anime could be summarized as entertaining but not enjoyable enough.

I think I am gonna check out the manga now. Preferably listen to Yuki Kajiura's music while reading them. I don't think I will watch anymore of the anime until I finish the manga.

But that temple in this episode looks a lot like SAO's temple. That's interesting.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 27, 2020 3:31 PM

Jul 2009
This series was in my plan to watch list for so long, and I finally decided to watch it, coz well, it was famous and I like Clamp, the series is ok, but it's damn slow, I mean 26 episodes for what 3 feathers?! And the end after 26 episodes was so blasé...7/10
Apr 21, 2022 8:15 PM
Dec 2015
Gonna have to take a break before watching season 2
Apr 23, 2023 1:58 PM

Jun 2015
This concludes the first season. This series has none of the suspicious things from Cardcaptor Sakura so I will watch season two. I like the story so far. Maybe I'll finish it next fall.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!

More topics from this board

» Help: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 1

2 by Leashy-chan »»
Feb 2, 2:04 PM

» Why is this anime so terrible? O_O

Salmissra - Jun 11, 2013

2 by ReeraTheRed »»
May 7, 2023 8:47 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle Episode 6 Discussion

nehnehneji - Feb 18, 2009

10 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 15, 2023 2:26 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle Episode 1 Discussion

enkil - Jun 14, 2009

20 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 14, 2023 4:07 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle Episode 24 Discussion

Zell182 - Jul 28, 2009

7 by Skydis »»
Apr 20, 2022 7:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.