Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Aquarion Evol Episode 8 Discussion


#1
Feb 19, 2012 8:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 27671
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Is it just me, or KeyHoleTV deleted TV Tokyo (the TV channel that airs lots of anime I watch including Aquarion Evol) from the list? Anyways, I will edit the post when I watch raw.

Toriumi-san's character keeps digging the hole!! lol~ @ the monologue. And he found something legendary. A student rule book with Ancient language.

Photos by Nakajima-san's character. lol @ the guy getting a photo of Toriumi-san's character. Oh, what he saw was the red hair guy next to him.

A time with all male? To find a female for rare "Igurar" to change the era?

Student rep. girl is heated up with rule especially cloths on the green hair girl..

The girl has a dress with showing up.

Attack that affecting inside. Letting red hair guy to see someone he loves getting hurt. The green hair girl sensing something through her skin and dodged. Even the girl is ripping the suit. (w. Sousei no Aquarion OP2 as BGM) lol @ even the guy ripping it!!

Both green hair girl and invisible girl got the photo of the guy with ripped suit.

This is... lol~~

Next ep., class rep. girl's turn to feel the experience.
Modified by tsubasalover, Feb 19, 2012 10:26 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
 
#2
Feb 19, 2012 8:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 804
So Amata also gays for Andy.
And for Kagura too.

What color is Zessica's? Oh, I'm so wonder.

Finally! Amata-Mikono-Zessica Gattai!
I was so long for this threesome.

OHHHHHH!!!!!
So ones can MATRIX when they are naked.
That's so epic. Even Shrade wants to go naked an feel it too.

And OMG! Next!
It's MIX! She'll be penetrated! I hope it will be Andy.


P.S.1: Fudou's line is awesome.
P.S.2: So Amata's six pack can sell.

I can't give anything below than 5/5. Actually I want to give more but there's no such option.

..................................................................................................................
Modified by KaitoDash, Feb 19, 2012 9:09 AM
 
#3
Feb 19, 2012 8:47 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 460
The homolust is strong.
What is this feeling?
Modified by a6342164, Feb 19, 2012 9:01 AM
 
#4
Feb 19, 2012 11:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 123
zessica is actully really naive despite the bearing chest and teasing. she can be easily misunderstood.
i would like it if she was actually a boy in the previous life. which is why she doesn't really get the girly stuff.
 
#5
Feb 19, 2012 1:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
You guys are such teases. Made me think this was gonna be some sorta yaoi filled frenzy and then it turns out that all the fuss was over a picture? >.> And then, while looking at the picture he's thinking about Mikono? I am disappoint. =.=

Amata, Mikono, and Zessica finally get to pilot together and I have to say that I am completely happy with Mikono! She seemed nervous at the start but Zessica sorta helped her through it! I think they contrast each other nicely. :) I loved their interactions at the start of the episode with Mikono getting embarrassed because of her bluntness.. So cute.. :)

It seems that Zessica finally has feelings for Amata? It's funny because now she's getting all shy and the episode earlier she was such a tease. :P. I wonder how this will change her interactions with him..

Jin notices that Mikono looks like Silvia who he seems obsessed about. I wonder what he says about her.. I need subs..!

And Kagura being Kagura and Mykage being a sadistic troll. What's new? :/

Next episode seems to be a MIX X Andy filled so I know that it won't disappoint. :)
Modified by queenSwild, Feb 19, 2012 1:24 PM
 
#6
Feb 19, 2012 1:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 123
jin does not notice mikono to be like silvia. he says he wished both zessica and mikono could be as cool as sylvie. BOTH.
however it was zessica who showed him how cool she and mikono can be :P
 
#7
Feb 19, 2012 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1042
I'm liking the chemistry between Zessica and Mikono. I hope that the love triangle isn't going to ruin their budding friendship.

Sisters before misters, girls.
 
#8
Feb 19, 2012 2:49 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 123
well they could both be silvia souls which might be why they can get along to a extent.
 
#9
Feb 19, 2012 3:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
juvemema said:
jin does not notice mikono to be like silvia. he says he wished both zessica and mikono could be as cool as sylvie. BOTH.
however it was zessica who showed him how cool she and mikono can be :P


I can't understand japanese so I just assumed he was talking about Mikono because she does look like Sylvie/Alicia, my bad. Yes, they were both really cool.xD Although I'm interested to know how ripping off your clothes can make you become badass like they did. :P

Thess said:
I'm liking the chemistry between Zessica and Mikono. I hope that the love triangle isn't going to ruin their budding friendship.

Sisters before misters, girls.


I know! It was just so cute how Zessica commented on Mikono's new outfit and she blushed! :D And it was interesting to find out that they live in the same dorm. :P
Modified by queenSwild, Feb 19, 2012 3:36 PM
 
Feb 19, 2012 4:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1042
queenSwild said:
I know! It was just so cute how Zessica commented on Mikono's new outfit and she blushed! :D And it was interesting to find out that they live in the same dorm. :P


Zessica wanted to be her friend for a while, but Mikono blew her off. That was why she trolled her for a bit in retaliation. It's nice to see they left that pettiness aside since last episode. Hopefully, it stays that way.
 
Feb 19, 2012 5:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 64
Yeah, Mikono blew Zessica off as a friend in the third episode I think.... and then Zessica tried so hard to be playful around her so they eventually became closer in episode 7.

OMGGG. Why is Zessica so cute~!? I know it was kind of predictable that she would fall in love with Amata but *squeal* she's so powerful, daring and adorable.... i wonder why she isn't the main?

So Jin's dead right? The last born child in that red planet has died - how disappointing. Anyone else think that maybe Kagura will betray his planet at the end?
 
Feb 19, 2012 5:27 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 123
personally i wouldn't mind jin x zessica if zessica can't get amata or kagura. i think zessica can push jin's buttons well.
 
Feb 19, 2012 5:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 85
bcmilk said:

So Jin's dead right? The last born child in that red planet has died - how disappointing. Anyone else think that maybe Kagura will betray his planet at the end?


I'm actually hoping that happens because he seems to be getting tortured there. :/. And I don't think Jin is dead, if he was ever going to die then he would've died three tries ago. :P
 
Feb 19, 2012 5:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 767
oh zessica.. you are clearly are going commando, so there is no need for Amata to guess the color -.-

Sooo... no women... all guys... in search for the one girl that can actually survive the dimensional trip...
Honestly, Mikono got to stop been so jealous when Amata flies around. He is a guy and got a pulse, he is free to watch.
Get naked... fight better... flawless logic.
Modified by choyos, Feb 19, 2012 6:07 PM
huh?
 
Feb 19, 2012 6:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 5857
Lol at Amata being Gay to Andy and Kagura.

Invi girl buying Amata's picture was cute.

As soon as Amata's stripped the girls blush and scream, and causing Zessica to fall in love with him.

I don't get the part they have to strip to get stronger. Maybe they should fight in their underwear next time.
 
Feb 19, 2012 6:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1042
queenSwild said:
I'm actually hoping that happens because he seems to be getting tortured there. :/. And I don't think Jin is dead, if he was ever going to die then he would've died three tries ago. :P


I'm going to predict he's the "one eye transfer student" and will stalk Zessica.
 
Feb 19, 2012 6:52 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 42
Thess said:
I'm going to predict he's the "one eye transfer student" and will stalk Zessica.


If it is Jin, it'd make much more sense to have him stalk Mikono, wouldn't it? She even looks like Sylvie which should draw his interest since he's 100% obsessed with her.
 
Feb 19, 2012 7:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1055
Lol Naw Amata is just being extremely jealous he refuses to let Mikono see that picture.
 
Feb 19, 2012 7:48 PM
Observer

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 5282
Haha, WIN episode.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
 
Feb 19, 2012 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 5970
I absolutely love this show. I want to pilot Aquarion with two hotties like Mikono and Zessica. I'm completely jealous of Amata.
 
Feb 19, 2012 8:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 123
Jin thinks of alicia the actress. There is another character sylvie who in the movie is playing silvia from first tv series. I would like to see jin get his own reigular and not chase mikono. What is so special about just mikono. This episode showed its both zessica and mikono that jin was making fun of, which is why he got his ass kicked by mostly zessica. I dont see why a sub heroine can't have her own double triangle? Reika from first series had it.
Modified by juvemema, Feb 19, 2012 8:47 PM
 
Feb 19, 2012 8:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1042
Venats said:
If it is Jin, it'd make much more sense to have him stalk Mikono, wouldn't it? She even looks like Sylvie which should draw his interest since he's 100% obsessed with her.


Eh, Mikono doesn't look like Sylvia at all. This is Sylvia:



And this is the original (from whom Sylvia reincarnates from), Celiane:



I didn't mean it even in a romantic sense, but if she beat him up (as the head) and defeated him (losing his eye), he would probably be pissed, I'm right?
Modified by Thess, Feb 19, 2012 8:54 PM
 
Feb 19, 2012 8:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1030

Possibly tied for best episode of the series. The anime still does great at balancing the school stuff with great comedy and then excellent action and another cool powerup, even Amata got involved.

When Aquarion dodged those 50+ bullets mindblown, and poor Jin, destroyed! Kagura was pretty cool too if all he did was watch and scream/be angered.
<img src="http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx1a8gz3tu1qbxqfpo1_500.png" />
 
Feb 19, 2012 9:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 42
Thess said:
Eh, Mikono doesn't look like Sylvia at all. This is Sylvia:

And this is the original (from whom Sylvia reincarnates from), Celiane:

I didn't mean it even in a romantic sense, but if she beat him up (as the head) and defeated him (losing his eye), he would probably be pissed, I'm right?


Sylvie, not Sylvia, the one that is also Alicia, the actress and the role she played and that has a connection to Amata of some unknown sort. The one that Jin has a very evident crush on, and that everyone on Altair seems to worship.

I'm not talking about romance either, and does Jin even know who was the head? He only linked with them through the Mugen Punch in the EVOL mode, does he know where they are in the Spada mode?
 
Feb 19, 2012 9:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1694
Sazanka's powers seem to be related to how she can grab them photos.. is it omnivision+scrying+recording?

and this show is darn epic!! ripping clothes inside your mecha is just genius..

next week seems to be what my friend and i are waiting for..
 
Feb 19, 2012 9:07 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 123
after seeing celiane's design, That whole convo of if amata minds zessica showing off her stomach is weird makes me lol. I wonder if apollonius cared about celiane exposing her body like that.

Sylvie was in the first episode the statue of silvia and apollonius. I think jin was referring to silvia of the original series.
Modified by juvemema, Feb 19, 2012 9:14 PM
 
Feb 19, 2012 9:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 278
i have to admit that out of all the anime for this season this is prolly my favorite. it has the perfect combo of school, romance,action, and comedy. extremely well done and a breath of fresh air
 
Feb 19, 2012 9:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 173
This has to be my favorite anime this season. It is so sparkly with those fights like Star Driver.
 
Feb 19, 2012 10:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 480
I'm trying my hardest to enjoy my show, but this show is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous. Like really? This is a mix of fanservice and actual "plot," the stuff they do and everything that happens almost makes me embarrassed to be watching this.. lol...
 
Feb 19, 2012 10:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1042
Venats said:
Thess said:
Eh, Mikono doesn't look like Sylvia at all. This is Sylvia:

And this is the original (from whom Sylvia reincarnates from), Celiane:

I didn't mean it even in a romantic sense, but if she beat him up (as the head) and defeated him (losing his eye), he would probably be pissed, I'm right?


Sylvie, not Sylvia, the one that is also Alicia, the actress and the role she played and that has a connection to Amata of some unknown sort. The one that Jin has a very evident crush on, and that everyone on Altair seems to worship.

I'm not talking about romance either, and does Jin even know who was the head? He only linked with them through the Mugen Punch in the EVOL mode, does he know where they are in the Spada mode?


Sylvie and Apollon are just make up names for Sylvia and Apollo. Alisia/Alicia is the actress who interpreted her in the movie.

But Sylvie = Sylvia.

This is just speculation. But we'll see in next episode (if he's not dead).
 
Feb 19, 2012 10:31 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3536
Wonderful episode, ripping off clothes to get sharper senses. Win idea, who needs defense if you can get the best offense, I like this concept. Sazanka is teh biggest pervert of them all, and Amata is partly gay.

Zessica getting embarrassed, whoa I can't believe it. Looks like she's realizing her serious feelings for Amata. Looks so cute when she's blushing.

Yeah... there's no way Jin is dead. Oooh next episode is going to get Mix and Andy involved, oh yeah this is gunna be fun.
 
Feb 20, 2012 1:30 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 720
Group stripping alert!
Oh man, I just love how wacky this show is. Not a single minute ceases to entertain me.
 
Feb 20, 2012 2:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1686
And he's clothed! Oh, Zessica.
It's shit like this that's just so awkward and can make ME, the viewer, feel awkward and embarrassed. To think they came back naked in the prequel!

yaHzee said:
the stuff they do and everything that happens almost makes me embarrassed to be watching this.. lol...

Right?
Modified by AngelicFeces, Feb 20, 2012 2:18 AM
 
Feb 20, 2012 2:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 804
yaHzee said:
I'm trying my hardest to enjoy my show, but this show is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous. Like really? This is a mix of fanservice and actual "plot," the stuff they do and everything that happens almost makes me embarrassed to be watching this.. lol...

That is what they intend to do for you to enjoy it.
I'm always grinning out of embarrassment watching this. Don't worry.
 
Feb 20, 2012 2:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 224
lol this episode reminded me of a first season....when they had to remove their shoes so they could feel aquarion better....XD
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
 
Feb 20, 2012 4:18 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 123
If we go by barefoot episode then apollo is zassica and amata is silvia. Make it happen :)
 
Feb 20, 2012 4:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 57
Every episode makes me smile :3

Also- I find it annoying on how they play the OP theme whenever they make a come back.

It's like, you'll KNOW they'll win- no excitement or hopes for a twist.

(Also happened at ep. 7)
 
Feb 20, 2012 5:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 5857
Finally, Mix and Andy next week!
 
Feb 20, 2012 5:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2195
bcmilk said:
Anyone else think that maybe Kagura will betray his planet at the end?


ME! i actually dont have any idea why Mykage keeps Kagura caged and likes to see him suffer for Mikono. Kagura really cares about his wrench XD

Anyway, i cant take this show seriously. To me this is comedy, because i cannot stop laughing. "Lets fight naked, yeahhhh", wtf. I laughed my head off. If Jin was my fav chara i wouldnt be able to even cry his death, because i was dying with laughter watching everyone having spiritual orgasms and getting naked.

actually the best part to me was Shrade´s comment, unbuttoning his shirt LOOOOL.

Its not that i dont love the comedy, but they could focus more in the plot instead of fanservice...

oh well at least im kinda glad Zessica officially joined the love triangle/polygon.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

 
Feb 20, 2012 6:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 37
Lol you guys are cruel. At least wait for the subs out and we start the discussion xDDD

Anything it is, this episode would be entertaining like always.
 
Feb 20, 2012 7:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 624
Azure-kun said:
Lol you guys are cruel. At least wait for the subs out and we start the discussion xDDD

Anything it is, this episode would be entertaining like always.


Subs are already out.


Anyways, im pretty sure Zessica isnt wearing anything underneath her "clothes".
Also has no one mention how awesome it is to be able to hear "Go Tight" again? Hoping to hear Sousei no Aquarion next. Btw hope this show doesnt go NTR on me or i will hate it.
 
Feb 20, 2012 8:06 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 42
juvemema said:
Jin thinks of alicia the actress. There is another character sylvie who in the movie is playing silvia from first tv series. I would like to see jin get his own reigular and not chase mikono. What is so special about just mikono. This episode showed its both zessica and mikono that jin was making fun of, which is why he got his ass kicked by mostly zessica. I dont see why a sub heroine can't have her own double triangle? Reika from first series had it.


Zessica didn't do that much aside from forming the Spada; the final attack, the dodging, and the whole of the battle, was a team effort and is sort of the point of the show's mecha fights that its not just one pilot (Shrade being an exception since he's ungodly powerful) who wins but the effort/combination/emotions of the group with and towards each other. The only question, then, is given that this show has an established cast of several sub females (descending importance: Zessica, Yunoha, Mix, and Sazanka, and a number of casual other females who make regular appearances) why does Zessica, of all of the rest of the cast and who is already involved in a triangle that only just been developed into something after being an underlying catalyst to a number of things since episode three, need another triangle? We already have a double triangle from Mikono/Kagura/Mikono and Mikono/Amata/Zessica, do we need yet another overlapping triangle and one now centered around Zessica?

Then again this Okada...
 
Feb 20, 2012 8:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 33
Oh man. This episode really gave off first season vibes. I've been waiting for a drugged up lecture from Fudo (which were some of the simultaneously best and worst things about Sousei no).
 
Feb 20, 2012 9:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 224
ArcanaTrace said:
Azure-kun said:
Lol you guys are cruel. At least wait for the subs out and we start the discussion xDDD

Anything it is, this episode would be entertaining like always.


Subs are already out.


Anyways, im pretty sure Zessica isnt wearing anything underneath her "clothes".
Also has no one mention how awesome it is to be able to hear "Go Tight" again? Hoping to hear Sousei no Aquarion next. Btw hope this show doesnt go NTR on me or i will hate it.


yeah hearing go tight again was great XD
There was also other songs from the old ost in this episode and as always they were great:D
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
 
Feb 20, 2012 9:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 22

danger RPS has now became hazzerdous and can couse explosions

and this ep can cause nose bleades for both genders
 
Feb 20, 2012 9:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 313
Well I am SO disappointed every new episode is going downhill. My interest really was top when I saw that there was going to be a new Aquarion anime but this is just plain horrible. I personally loved Sousei no Aquarion, I felt that the story was interesting, the characters both original and charmy, sure it had some flaws but I liked it.

But EVOL! >_<
Its just ecchi, boring meaningless mecha fights and 100% "I love Amata the most because I have the biggest boobs!", "no I love Amata the most since I am cutest" and so on. I hate how Japanese creators always feel the need to add harem and love triangles in their animes. Sousei no Aquarion felt like a love, drama, mecha anime. Evol is nothing more than ecchi and who can make Amata fly the most.


 
Feb 20, 2012 9:58 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2560
I thought the part about them stripping so that they can increase their sense is just ridiculous but heck at least I can see Zessica pretty skin !!
 
Feb 20, 2012 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 94
I want to see them fight well..not trying to sound perverted but bikinis for the girls and maybe just shorts for the guys...and bare footed(I think this episode was the "bare foot" episode)
 
Feb 20, 2012 11:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 33
I really can't fathom how anybody can think the original series is better than Evol, but different strokes, I guess.
 
Feb 20, 2012 11:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4930
Whole idea of stripping to acquire sharper senses was so derp, but seein all those Zessica scenes make it so worth it. I liked how they shown Amata having to rip some of his suit for sharper senses too, doesn't feel like such a bad fanservice excuse if the guy did the same as girls.
Good to see some explaination about what Izumo and his guys want to do, spark ling hair guy doesn't seem to cooperate with the idea of Izumo being the one to continue their race and wants Kagura to impregante Mikono. She's such a meddle some wench.

Lots of Zessica this episode was more than welcome, i hope they won't resolve love triangle in a retarded way. Also Mix next episode, and lots of her i hope. Looking forward to new ep even more.

yagamisignum said:
I want to see them fight well..not trying to sound perverted but bikinis for the girls and maybe just shorts for the guys...and bare footed(I think this episode was the "bare foot" episode)
From what i understood this episode, stripping makes them loose all defense and they can only avoid attacks, so i don't see much chance of this happening.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
 
Top
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »